Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 2, 2022

File a complaint to Reebok India

Having problems with Reebok India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reebok India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reebok India

View more phone numbers

Fax

Reebok India reviews & complaints page 21

Reebok India — Wrong shipment items

Have online ordered shoes from www.shop4reebok.com on 10.03.2016. Shoes model is tempo speedster aq9034 and order no is 22023588. After receive this parcel, i see they give me a different model of shoes which rebook classic and article no of this shoe is aq9990. Which is not usable for me. Overall total product is wrong and non-usable. After 10 mins getting this parcel i went to the site and complaint for return the parcel and also attached...

Reebok IndiaReebok product kit with j7 mobile

Some one called me and told me that...my phone no. Has won lucky draw from reebok and u will get 8 Reebok products at Rs 6500 and get a free Samsung galaxy J7.And They insisted me to take this chance as soon as possible. They Told me that They will deliver the product to my near by post office and I have to collect it giving the amount 6500 to post office. I think, its a scam, I read same complaints from Several People who were fooled by them.tell me it is true or not They called me from number
+91 [protected] -male

please inform me that it is true or fake
my contact no. [protected]
email [protected]@yahoo.in.com

I bought reebokz pump worth 12000 fro mgf gurgaon and they are defective .there is a sketch on one with blue pen and pump is also not working..
    bill no -sc10738 and even the mobile number given on the bill is wrong.I was dissatisfied with the service which the gave and want a refund. the bill details are as follow.
    bill no.sc10738
    dt-31/03/2016
    salesman : bhushan kumar
    Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir 22 march ko mujhe +[protected] is no se call aayi usne apna name manish sharma delhi tagore garden 147 office btaya or btaya gya k aapka no lucky draw m select hua hai or aapko 6990 rs me reebok shoes tracksuit t shirt sunglasses watch and samsung j7 mobile diya jayega mene aapki site pe iss call k bare me padha hai sir kya wo call compony ki traf se hai ya ye fake call hai . Agar fake call hai to unke against action lijiye or agar...

I have purchased a jacket for the amount of 3600/- on January 2016...but after wearing two months the fabrics are oped and the fabrics also sracthed. .product no 09/14 BY 98 [protected], A3K502
      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bought new round neck t-shirt of rebook clasic and after first wash its neck lost its shape it goes round to egg shape.is these type of quality provide by rebook to custmer.
        Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir muje 3 alag alag number se call araha hai or WO log mujse 6500 ruppe me Samsung j7 mobile or 6 Reebok kit de rahe hai . kya apki apki company ne aisa koi offer naikala hai . ager aisa koi offer company ki traf se nahi hai. To please aap un logon ke khilaf karwai kre . kyoki ye log public ko to presaan kar hi rahe hai or saath me Reebok company ko bhi nuksaan pahucha rahe hai. Unka number hai= [protected] ', [protected], [protected], or WO log Delhi pritumpura Reebok office se bol rahe hai.
          Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a pair Zigtech brand from Reebok outlet but my right leg shoe is not fitting properly when I walk my leg comes out so please help me and please solve this problem ASAP.

With regards
            Jitendra Bhattar
            Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sir me pradip bol raha hu bhandara se sir mene 2 feb 2016 ko mobile or suj ka order diya ta cash on delivery magar unone onliy suj beja hey vo bhi 150 rup. ke mene duplicate abhi unko call kar raha hu magar koi jawab nahi de rahe hey to abhi unki complaint court me karu kya sir ya aap koi upay bataynge y unka number hey sir [protected], [protected], [protected] plz help me plz plz plz...

Dear Sir
              my order please provide current status my order No S[protected] dated:[protected] and My MOB No -[protected] We called lot of times customer care but not response as per order placed his telling 7 -10 days he will delivery but still not delivered, so please arrange as soon as possible...
              Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase wrist watch on 28 july from paytm. Now wrist band has damaged and light has not working. When i purchased 1 year warranty is there but i unable to find the service centre. Plz help me out
                Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have approached reebok show room regarding the shoe repair.the sole of the shoe is gone and to attach it to the shoe they are asking an extra charge of 600/-...

Some one called me and
                  Told me that...my phone no. Has won lucky draw contest and u will get 8 Reebok products at Rs 7500 and get a free Samsung galaxy J7.And They insisted me to take this chance as soon as possible...after giving further information they called me again for confirmation of products... and Told me that They will deliver the product to my near by post office and I have to collect it giving the amount 7500. It's fake, its a scam, I read same complaints from Several People who were fooled by them. Please take Right step to stop them.. They called me from number
                  [protected]...her name is aisha Verma..now she is not responding my call...

Reebok India — Reebok product kit with j7 mobile

Some one called me and mail me from and told me that...my phone no. Has won lucky draw contest and u will get 8 Reebok products at Rs 6000 and get a free Samsung galaxy J7.And They insisted me to take this chance as soon as possible. They Told me that They will deliver the product to my near by post office and I have to collect it giving the amount 6000. I think, its a scam, I read same complaints from Several People who were fooled by them....
                    Dear sir
                    सर मैं आपसे विनती करता हु !
                    की मेरा यह रीबॉक का जूता दो महीने मे उसका नीचे से सोल निकल गया मैं दुकान गया तो उन्होने सोल चिपका दिया लेकिन फिर से सोल निकल और सोल फट गया!br...
                    Dear sir/Mdm,

I bought Reebok shoes in the month of April 16 from Mumbai from Reebok authorized outlet located between Borivali and Kandivali. Within 9 months both the shoes have got tarred. The quality of the brand like Reebok has been proved very inferior which is very shocking to me. Attaching some image for your reference.

Request your intervention to replace the shoes with best quality and ensure such repetition does not happen in future keep our trust intact in brand.

Please revert on my mail and phone which are as below.
                    yogesh.[protected]@gmail.com - [protected]
                    Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    No response and no actions even after 4 years of complaint submitted. Kindly respond on the status.

Today I was called from a number...they told me that...my phone no. Has won lucky draw contest and u will get 8 Reebok products at Rs 8500 and get a free Samsung galaxy J7...And They insisted me to take this chance as soon as possible. They Told me that They will deliver the product to my near by post office and I have to collect it giving the amount 8500. I think, its a scam, I read same complaints from Several People who were fooled by...

I have purchased one Reebok shoes (size USA/7.5; UK 5) from South City Mall Reebok Shop on 16.01.2016 at 7.22 p.m. But after wearing the shoes I am feeling very uncomfortable. Particularly in the hill portion. I think there may be some manufacturing defects. so my request is to do the needful so that I can be benefited.
                      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reebok shoes items no is DMX RIDE #p 15 100 92 I am purchase in feb-march 2015 from pro zone moll(Aurangabad MH) from your company outlet but defect in this shoes broken net from both side I am complent in your outlet but nobody entertent us but require positive feedback from your side and need to change it.
                        Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, 1. I had bought a Reebok shoes three months back from one of the stores from Dehradun (Uttrakhand). 2. It is very sorry and sad to inform you that its just three months and the sole of the shoes are getting separated. Foam has come out and its not possible to get it repaired from the local repairer. 3. I had taken the shoes to the Reebok store from where I had bought but the staff advised me to lodge the complaint online. 4. I am an Army officer and presently posted at Military Station, Raiwala, near Haridwar. You are requested to direct your representative to contact me and arrange the replacement of the shoes. I shall be grateful to you. My address and contact no is as under:- Lt Colonel Gulshan Kumar Chona GRTU, Military Station, Raiwala Distt - Dehradun (UK) Mob No . [protected]