[Resolved] Reliance Communications — They make me fool

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Narender Singh Chahar
Dear, Reliance back hand team promise me that after paying 800rs of my bill your bill will be wavered off by us and your services will be continued regularly but they cheat me my [protected] no. Services are not start till now.
This is very bad thing for me. I write many mails to customer care reliance and back hand
Every time reply that you are not in touch. They make me foolish . If you are not able to help me then I go to Modi app and compliant against Reliance
Thanks and regards
Narender Singh
Mb [protected]

This is that mail they wrote to me..
As per the discussion you just had with us regarding total O/S of Rs 1255.38/- the number ([protected][protected] please make the payment of Rs 879/-rest amt will be waived off rs 376/-After make the payment.your number shall be activated, and 100 rs discount in your next 3 months bills.
This payment has to be done by date :[protected] as null and void after that
Thanks&Regards
Ritika Krishna Services

They make me fool
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-15 06:17:33

[May 08, 2016] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Communications Customer Care's response May 10, 2016
Dear Narender,

Your issue has been addressed now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to contact us for any concerns in future. Thank you, have a great day ahead.

Reliance Communications

Comments

[protected]@gmail.com my no. [protected]
My number is [protected]
No reliability
Dear Narender,

Reliance Communications
Customer Care Alway Time call Can Not Receved My Call This My Contact NO.[protected]
I had been told that i will get the minimum speed of 3.0 mbps but i didnt get at least 100 kbps.Please fix.
50 rs balance have been deducted from my reliance gsm number
Sim network problem
[protected]. to this no a special pack Rs 8 is not activated. I recharged on 3-3-16 take necessary action
I have lost my mobile.. Please block my number immediately.. I have continuesly calling but nobody response
My number is [protected] i am still using this number but services is very bad no resonse b excutive side
Rs.9 1gb data recharge not registered messeage my sim no.[protected] please sir solve your problem

[protected] alias error while trying to register my services and team not solving my omplaint

Mera bill 6 month sa nai aa ra h
Mob no of [protected] 's out going call has stopped automatically pls help

Reliance Communications - They make me fool