RTO India Customer Care

Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

RTO India related photos (1670)

RTO India Complaints & Reviews

sabi1_ray
This is a complaint against the auto drivers at the auto stand in Vimannagar (opposite Royal Towers--near Baker office). Most of the auto drivers do not go by meter, they charge very high and are extremely rude. Last evening, we asked them to take us to Samarthnagar in vadgaonsheri, which comes at max 30 (by meter, it is even lesser). They asked for 50, 40 and nothing less than that. When we protested saying, it takes much lesser, they started talking rudely. When we said that we will take the numbers and complain to RTO, they started fighting. One of them even came forward as if to assault. Finally, we left them and walked ahead to find an auto. This is not the first time they have showed this atrocious behaviour. Is the Pune RTO going to do anything at all? Or should we continue to be abused by such men? For auto drivers like these, the rest of the auto drivers get a bad name. Its about time, they get some punishment. Bunch of hooligans!!!

Rto Kgf — Bribe [Resolved]

pranamkv
    The Folks who collect the money and give the receipts in KGF RTO openly collects bribes for every transaction.
    br...

RTO Mumbai — Parking on footpath and encroachment by garage owners to repair their customers cars [Resolved]

nishg30
    There is lot of illegal parking on footpath on road no 5, shivaji park leaving no space to walk normally we have to squeeze...

RTO Khairatabad, Hyderabad — Vehicle Transfer of Ownership delay [Resolved]

bkatkuri

I have applied for "Transfer of Owner ship" for my second car, which I purchased on 18th May 2010.br...

vishw47
    DEAR SIR,

MY CONSIGNMENTS WERE COMING FROM MUMBAI TO DHANBAD VIA SPEEDPOST BUT THE DOCUMENTS HAVEN'T REACHED TO THE DESTINATION.THE DATE OF CONSIGNMENT BOOKING WAS 26/06/10 AND THE CONSIGNMENT NUMBER IS - EM[protected]IN.

SO PLEAS I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THYE CURRENT STATUS OF MY CONSIGNMENT,AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL MORE TAKE TO BE DELIVERED.

PLEAS REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

REGARDS
    VISHWESH DUTT

I have not received my pan card sent through the speed post consignment No.EN[protected]IN which was dispatched on 31/07/10 from chennai to Kurnool.

So please I want to know the present status of my consignment and how long it will take to deliver the speed post.

Kindly reply soon.

D.R.Manjula
    Kurnool.

I have not received my pan card (BVYPK7657P) sent through the speed post consignment No.EQ[protected]IN which was dispatched on 27/12/10 from Delhi to Delhi.

Kindly reply as soon as possible.

ARUN KUMAR
    e-mail - [protected]@rediffmail.com

I have not received my pan card (AMRPN1615K) sent through the speed post consignment No.EA[protected]N which was dispatched on 08/03/11 from MUMBAI to INDORE.

Kindly reply as soon as possible.

AMIT KUMAR NAGAR

I haven't received my pan card(AGVPH2743Q) via speed post consignment no EA[protected]IN which was dispatched on 10/08/11 from MUMBAI to RANCHI, JHARKHAND.

So i request u to give information about my present status of my consignment an how long would it take to deliver .

Kindly reply me as soon as possible in my email id:- h.[protected]@gmail.com.

MADHULIKA HEMBRAM.

elisha
      Why Delay in speed post?
      From Delhi to Hyderabad taken 4 days? what is differnet between speed post regd. post.

the details as follows:

The movement particulars of ED[protected]IN are as follows:

Date & Time From Office To Office Event Remarks
      29/06/2010 11:10:34 HYDERABAD BANJARA HILLS Article Bagged
      29/06/2010 12:24:13 BANJARA HILLS Bag IS Received
      29/06/2010 BANJARA HILLS Article Delivered TO :

DELAY IN SPEED POST — DELAY IN SPEED POST

EVERY TIME I AM GETTING DELAY IN SPEED POST. LAST TIME I GOT SPEED POST FROM CHENNAI TO JAIPUR IN 20 DAYS
      sir, I have sent a very important letter through speed post on 06.11..2009 from post office: NTPC Jamthal, Bilaspur, HP - 174036 But it did not reached at its destition i.e. FGUTPP Unchahar, Raibareli, UP. LETTER NO: EE[protected]IN
      sir/madam,
      one of my friend has sent me a very important document by speed post from sarwar, AJMER to mira road(THANE) but it hasn't reached it's destination, so I kindly request u check its position of delivery, it was sent on 31/12/2009, and its reference no is EE[protected]A1N...reply me as soon as possible...
      1 speed post parcel has been despatched from ghaziabad on[protected]:00PM to agra but it has not been delivered at agra till[protected]:30PM.
      I was assured it will reach by 30-06-10.
      I have tried to track but didnt get any information.
      Booking docket no.: EU[protected]IN

Rds
      Rahul Agarwal
      139, Silvercity
      Agra
      Pan card not receive the till date and Postman and couriers Agency man are not delivered the any Pan Card article to the any client in this area.
      I have applied the pan card & Ack. No. & Pan Card are [protected] / ELIPS6645L, after some time I have not received the Pan Card to till date after this I checked the status in Pan Card on net and status is show below.
      “Your PAN card was returned undelivered to NSDL. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'Consignee was not available'. The same has been re-dispatched on 16-Nov-2012 by Registered/Speed Post** vide airway bill no. RM[protected]IN, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.”
      Please provide the reason & sent the my Pan Card in my address immediately an din this regard pl. taken the necessary action against the Courier agency/ Delivered man also.

With Regards

Your’s Faithfully

EKTA SHARMA
      Email: [protected]@gmail.com

MH05 BG 5187 auto driver not move till 5 passanger

From gurunanak school stand auto driver not ready to go till 5th passanger to board in his auto if we ask him to go after 3 passanger he refuse & ask us to get down...becouse him we have missed our regular trains..Mh05 BG 5187

Tarakhanna
        My office is located near andheri station and everyday ive to catch a rick for station.the autowallahs simply say no or they ignore u i[censored] say that u want to go andheri station.They act too bad that u feel like standing like a fool in front of other people at their refusal to go and come from andheri station .Please do something or send somebody to check the real problem of model town takshila andheri east about the rickshaw wallahs.They even charge more as i commute daily i know the average fare ,their meter is fast comparitively.Due to the rise in auto fares they ask of absurd charges.PLEASE PROVIDE A NEW GENUINE FARE CHART IF POSSIBLE AND OBLIGE...
        I stay on mumbai as i think this is the safest place for women but iam facing lot of problems because of this.Please help ...

TARA
        I have renew my old two wheeler license on date 24/2/2012 at Andheri west RTO office ( Mumbai ) as per rules of RTO And also complete photo Identification procedure. I have personally go & enquired to RTO Andheri office three time regarding license not received, but every time related officer given faulty promise to me that receive with in seven days. But till today I have not received my license. Receipt no. 0885914

bharat2507
          I had posted a very important document by IMS Speed Post on 15.062010 for AGRA U.P from INDORE M.P. Unfortunately it has not reached the destined location. My Number is SP EE[protected]IN
          Please help me
          Thanks and regards!
          BHARAT BHUSHAN

I have sent a speed post from Palghat (Kerala) HPO to Abu Dhabi addressed to Mr. Saood M Al Hameli, HRR Officer, Zakhum Development Company, Post Box 46808, Abu Dhabi, UAE on 9.02.2009. On Today (19.02.2009) when I made an Enquiry with the Addressee, Came to know that he could not receive the said mail till date. As those are very important document connected with my medical check up formalities, further proceddings are held up.
          Therefore kindly do the needful to track out the said speed post and deliver it at the earliest.
          Thanks & Regards
          karunakaran
          I have sent documents( EE[protected]for admission into college for ALGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY, dated[protected] from Al-Ain Head Post Office addressing DEPUTY Controller of Admission, ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY of my daughter ERAM SULTANA

I didnofind any trace of its movement.Could you please help me up because this is very important letter to be reached in time otherwise it will be very difficult to me .

EE[protected]
          Waiting for your quick response
          Reyaz Ahmad
          I had posted a very important document by IMS Speed Post on 29/6/10 from kadapa to vizag Unfortunately it has not reached the destined location my speed post number is EN[protected]IN Please help me ..

Rto Alipore, Kolkata — Non-receipt of smart card [Resolved]

drmontilaghosh

I had purchased a LOGAN DLE Java Brown from Royal motors, kolkata 26, on june 2009 and money for...

Rto — Auto Rickshaw [Resolved]

Puneite

This is to complaint against most of the auto Rickshaw drivers who do not carry the new rate card. Commuters...

crimsonhill
            Date: 15 June 2010

To

Kind Attention: Mr. Gunasekaran, Manager - SPCC

Ref: Speed Post Ref No:ET[protected]IN

Sub: Bajaj Allianz Insurance Policy sent through Speed Post - Ref: No.ET[protected]IN - 40 days since despatched - Insurance Policy not yet received till date - Regarding

Greetings to you!

M/s Bajaj Allianz Insurance Company Ltd, Coimbatore has send an Insurance Policy to Mrs. Sheela Jebakumari (No.3, Pada Salai Street, Pooncheri Village, Mahabalipuram Post, Kanchipuram Dist.,) vide the above mentioned speed post reference number on 6th May 2010 from Coimbatore post office.

Its almost 40 days and we are yet to receive the consignment and there is no response till now. While following up with the respective post office at Mahabalipuram Post office, the post office staff are replying in a very rude manner and that they have not received any consignment with the above mentioned speed post reference number. Do we deserve this kind of treatment from postal staff ??

Kindly request you to please look into the same and revert back, since we running from pillar to post to track the speed post and we are put through lots of hardship and mental agony by your department in handling its customers.

Looking forward to your reply on the same.

regards

amitkumarmangal
              ED[protected]IN
              this speed post is done to nainital bank on 01/06/2010 but this complete movement/Delevery details are not shown online till now

ED[protected]IN
              this speed post is done to Motilal nehru national institute of technology on 28/05/2010 but this speed post delivery status is not available till now

i had checked the status on 5/6/2010 8.00PM what is this.
              i want to know how much time is required to delever the speed post in india.
              if these had been delieverd then why details are not updated.

is this best service of india postal service how we can rely on this type of services.
              dear sir
              i have to recieve a speedpost article no.eq[protected]in on dated 21/06/2010 from bombay to me,
              my address is D.SRINIVASA RAO, H.NO.32-80/10, DEVINAGAR, R.K.PURAM POST, PIN.NO.500056,
              kindly inform me weather the sp reached or not and about the status, thanks

emailtoaslam
                This is the incident which is happended in Kakkanad Seaport-Airport signal.
                I was coming towards to CSEZ. Since the signal was Green i take the bike through
                the right side of road (left nearby to the median...). But the normaly even the trafic polices are also allowed for passing through right during the green signal for avoiding the trafic jam since there is the signal will be green at a time only in one direction.

The RTO officer asked me did u the the wrong the i have done. i Said "Yes" and conveyed him normaly polices are allowing to pass through that way too that is the reason why took the bike through that direction. And i tell him i am ready to pay the fine the for the same. Immediately he used the some abuse to words to fire me and Asked me said he will suspend the my licence. and taken my licence too. and asked me collect the licence from police station.

Please let me know what i have to do. Whether is the crime for suspend the licence?? How much i want to pay fine..?
                SIR,

THE INFORMATION COMPUTER KIOSK OF TRIVANDRUM RTO IS NOT WORKING FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS, PLEASE DO

THE NEEDFUL.

THANKING YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.

RADHAKRISHNAN.A

RTO Mumbai — Encroachment [Resolved]

vijay raut
                  I am reproducing below the complaint sent to the Mumbai Traffic police on Feb 6, 2010. This was followed up on feb 16th, then...

ajit03257
                  My father had sent me an urgent document on 4th may 2010 from Kolkata bearing shipment no SPEW[protected] and its already 5 days of shipment and I haven't received the mail and each time I am calling the post office,the officer in-charge is asking me to contact either Daman post office or Somnath Post office or any one else.What is this?
                  Please look into the matter and deliver the letter immediately as its really important.I am begging you kindly do the favor.
                  I HAD A PARCEL FROM USA WHICH WAS SENT FROM USPS(usps reference no.LJ[protected]US) THE PARCEL HAD ARRIVED TO INDIA BUT STILL NOT DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE.THE USPS HAD SENT IT ON 4TH APRIL.
                  I HAD GONE TO MY LOCAL POST OFFICE THEY SAY IT HAS NOT YAT ARRIVED THERE.THE PARCEL IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME TO GET MY PARCEL.

choudhary.milind
                    A twin city with Pune & Pimpri Chinchwad has grown to the level of any other growing cities in India. But sadly it doesn't have Auto Prepaid booth. Any person who lands on the airport, bus stand, railway station will first have a question. No. Pune once had started with prepaid auto booth but they were unsuccessful as auto drivers denied to it. And as usual auto drivers did not cooperate. And the so called RTO department withdrawn it. RTO also has provided a complaint number & email id to send complaint about the Auto drivers. But you cannot register your complaints as phone will not be lifted & mail will not be delivered to ([protected]@dataone.in) RTO due to "over quota". Well "Over Quota" that's what the mail server responses with an delivery error. The corruption will continue in Pune. It will take years to wipe their brains & make them modernize.
                    I tried to submit my complaint against Auto-rikshaw drivers.. and got over quota. Is there a way we can compaint against so called "AUTHORITIES"

To: [protected]@dataone.in
                    Subject: Complain against Auto Rikshaw in Yerwada/Kalyani Nagar/Viman Nagar area

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients: Recipient address: [protected]@dataone.inReason: Over quota

gautam prakash
                      Sir, my relative mr.alay kumar and munesh devi apply to PAN No.
                      their PAN cards post bill no. EM[protected]IN and EM[protected]IN send by speed post. details are as:-EM[protected]IN , EM[protected]IN both deliverd on 05/04/2010--BPC DADAR to LUCKNOW SPC and 08/04/2010 GHAZIABAD CSO to LONI deliverd at indicated address. But not delivered by postman of loni post office, while on the pkt. mo. no. also printed whith name and address.
                      I have sent a packet through speed post from Jamshedpur Head Post Office to Hyderabad on[protected], vide receipt no. EJ[protected]IN. It has not reached. Matter reported in writing on[protected] to Jamshedpur Post Office and over email at Hyderabad, Jamshedpur & Ranchi (head quarter), but, no effective result received so far. There is no response from any where. I suggest to have a strong Public Grivance Cell who can control such type of problems.
                      R.P. Sharma
                      pan Card is not recieved My address My name is ranjit Suresh Thakur My Bill No is EM[protected]IN. and Bag No is EBM[protected].plz reply me answer in my mail id
                      ranjit.[protected]@gmail.com

Not Receive RTO BOOK — no send

MERI POST SEND NAHI HOYI JISDA NO. YEH HAI A RP[protected]IN EH RANJEET SINGH NU SEND KITI C VILLAGE HARI NAU DISTT FARIDKOT AJJ TAK SEND NAHI HOYI

Not Receive RTO BOOK — SPEED POST RECEIVE

ON-08 SEPTEMBER 2012 BY SPEED POST VIDE AIRWAY BILL NO EM[protected]IN BUT IT IS NOT RECEIVED IN THE HOME PLEASE
                      Sir/Madam
                      This is to inform you that new 2 PAN CARDS with the bill nos. RM[protected]IN and RM[protected]IN respectively of Registered Speed Post (Indian Post) has not yet been delivered as our local postman didn't come to our house and sent it back.I got sms on my mobile regarding allotment of the cards on 25th Jan 2013.Please do the needful and reply on my email id i.e. [protected]@gmail.com.
                      Sir/Madam
                      This is to inform you that newPAN CARDS with the bill nos. RM[protected]IN respectively of Registered Speed Post (Indian Post) has not yet been delivered as our local postman didn't come to our house and sent it back.I got sms on my mobile regarding allotment of the cards on 22/05/2013.Please do the needful and reply on my email id i.e. pankajsharma.[protected]@gmail.com
                      Sir/Madam
                      This is to inform you that my ITR Refund cheque with the EA[protected]IN respectively of Registered Speed Post (Indian Post) has not yet been delivered as our local postman didn't come to our house and sent it back.I got sms on my mobile regarding allotment of the cards on 18/06/2013.Please do the needful and reply on my email id i.e. [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                      Sir/Madam
                      This is to inform you that my new pancard has not been delivered to me and is sent back with reason showing insufficient address (which is inappropriate). The same has been send back on 21st of august through speed post/registered with bill no. RM[protected]IN. However, the packet was bagged to GHAZIABAD CSO (CRC) on 24th of august but have not been shown up till date (29th of august). Please it's my kind request to you to see into the matter and reply me on my email-id as soon as possible otherwise the package will be returned again.

JATIN KUMAR JAIN
                      [protected]@gmail.com

Not Recevied A Driving Licence

I am giving a trial for driving licence at 22/05/2014. In now a days i will not receive a driving licence. so u tell me in how many will receive a driving licence. Thank you.

VIDHAN CHANDRA DWIVEDI
                        My PAN card has been dispatched on 09-Apr-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM[protected]IN, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

But do not delivered plz contact me

VIDHAN CHANDRA DWIVEDI
                        not delivered my PAN card
                        My PAN card has been dispatched on 09-Jun-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no.EM[protected]IN .

plz contact me

deena
                        Hi Deena,

Same is the case with me. Its been more than 8 days since the PAN card was sent. I haven't yet got any news about it..Donno wen its reaching me.. In case you have any tips let me know.

Shwetha
                        hello sir,

My PAN card has been dispatched on[protected] by speed post.but im nt geting on till date
                        my PAN NO. - CXIPS3340E
                        my Acknowledgement Number. - [protected]

my address- SUNITA NIVAS, HOME NO. J- 16/5 GALI NO. 1, JAY PRAKSH NAGAR
                        DELHI- 110053

plz contact me

my mobile no. [protected], [protected]

Syageeba

I have sent a Speed Post from Ramamurthynagar Post Office near Alladmara Stop on 12th April 2010 Morning at 9:35 AM. Before sending the Speed Post i checked with the staff how many days it will take to reach the destination and they told it will take 4 Days. And at the same time i lost the receipt which i got from post office. I went to Post Office on 17th April 2010, to enquire the Article # and i have asked them to provide the article # by telling the date and address. The lady staff started shouting at me that i will not give you any details. I asked apology to her that i lost the receipt and its my mistake however the way the staff behaved with me was very rude. I felt very bad. This is not the way they should behave with the customer.

They are assigned to serve the customers, not to serve themselves. Kindly request you to consider the complaint on not delivering the Speed Post in Time to the destination and also the misbehaviour of the lady staff of that Post Office.

Hope you will look into this complaint and do necessary help to me.

Syageeba
                          let me know the speed post delivery ofEN[protected]IN
                          date 22/7/2010

RTO AGENT COMPLAINT — RTO Agent cheating [Resolved]

Vishal mane
                            RTO Agent cheater ! he is taking only photographs and address only not even address proof or any certificates also, not taking...