RTO India Customer Care

Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

RTO India related photos (1670)

RTO India Complaints & Reviews

VIPULSHETA
RTO CHIEF OFFICER,

SUB: POLICE ASKING FOR MORE FINE THAN RULES AT NIGHT.

SIR,
ON[protected],I WITH MY FRIEND COMING BACK AFTER PLAYING GARBA ON SHARADPURNIMA NIGHT. ON THE WAY BACK TO HOME AT 12.45AM, POLICE STOPPED US AT GANDHI BRIDGE.
WE WERE BLAMED OF DOING STUNTS,EVEN THOUGH WE DIDN'T.
I HAD LICENSE,BUT NO RC BOOK.
SO HE ASKED FOR SUBMITTING OF BIKE.
I REFUSED FOR IT.SO HE ASKED FOR 1000RS AS BRIBE.

ACC. TO RULE I HAVE TO PAY ONLY 50 RS FINE WITH RECEIVING OF RECEIPT.
BUT HE ASKED 950 RS MORE THAT ALSO AS BRIBE.
AS A STUDENT ,I DIDNT HAVE THAT MUCH,SO I FINALLY GOT SETTLED WITH HIM ON RS 450 WITHOUT GIVING MEMO.
HE TOLD THAT "THERE ARE DIFFERENT NIGHT RTO RULES."
FINALLY HE ALLOWED ME TO GO.

BUT THERE ARE NO DIFFERENT RULES FOR NIGHT.
I SHOULD CONTACT WHICH HIGHER AUTHORITY WHEN SUCH TYPE OF POLICE WHO ASK FOR HUGE BRIBE RATE?

GIVE ME SOME HIGHER AUTHORITY CONTACT NO. SO I COULD COMPLAIN HIM...

WE WERE TWO & THEY WERE 4 POLICE.
IF WE WERE MORE WE WOULD SURELY THRASH THEM ALL.

[censored] THAT POLICE
THATS ALL.
Sub: asking of more charges then rules

RTO CHIEF OFFICER,

SUB: POLICE ASKING FOR MORE FINE THAN RULES

SIR,

ON[protected], I WITH MY FRIEND COMING BACK FROM OFFICE ON MY BIKE . ON THE WAY BACK TO HOME AT 12.45PM, POLICE STOPPED US AT BHANDUP VILLAGE BRIDGE NEAR TO NAHUR STATION
WE WERE BLAMED ON OUR HELMETS SINCE ITS HALF HEADED, EVEN THOUGH WE HAD LICENSE, ALL MY PAPERS AND RC BOOK AT PLACE
SO HE ASKED FOR SUBMITTING OF BIKE.
I REFUSED FOR IT.SO HE ASKED FOR 500 RS AS I DENIED ALSO WE GAVE THE LICENCE AND GOT CHARGED 100 RS FOR IT
SO THE POLICE MEN ASKED 500 RS FIRST
STILL THE RTO OFFICER IN MULUND DO THE SAME THING WITH OTHERS

Suresh Alwar

THANKS

indra_sher

Delivery status of my speed post article - EM[protected]IN is not showing in http://india.gov.in/outerwin.php?id=http://services.ptcmysore.gov.in/speednettra... .I afraid if the article is delivered without missing.

Post office should be careful and liable for my article.

With Regards,
    Indrajit,
    Ph # [protected]

my name is mohad. zubair R/o. Narsampet, Dist Waranal. i applay through speed post by post office, My speed post article No: spen[protected] IN. It is artilcle number is not showing delivery report. This information why not showing, i am afraid about me.

post office should be carefull and liable for my article.

zubair
    KVK,
    mahaboobnagar.
    cell no: [protected]

Mukesh612913
      To,
      The SPC Manager (Sh. Debaraj Sethi)
      Bhubaneswar
      Ph. 0674 – 2396340

Sub: Grievance regarding non-delivery of Speed Post Article

Please help me.

I booked an Speed Post article, dated: 7/10/2010, No: SP ED[protected]IN, time: 14:10, Wt: 1975 grms, Amt:Rs 177/-, from Najafgarh Post office-110043.

So that it could reach at address:
      P.C Patnaik, Gandhi Public School, 377, Gautam Nagar, Bhubaneswar-751014, Orissa.

Sender address: Dr. Amar Patnaik, Mechanical Deptt., National Institute of Technology (NIT)- Hamirpur, H.P-177005

The article till date (after 9 days) did not received by the addressee. On the internet it shows following details:

The movement particulars of ED[protected]IN are as follows:
      Date & Time From Office To Office Event Remarks
      07/10/2010 14:10:50 NAJAFGARH Article Booked
      07/10/2010 16:12:39 NAJAFGARH NEW DELHI Article Bagged
      07/10/2010 18:17:20 NAJAFGARH NEW DELHI Bag Sent through MMS Scheduled Dep.07/10/2010 16:00:00 hrs.
      07/10/2010 23:28:31 NEW DELHI BHUBANESWAR Article Bagged
      08/10/2010 00:47:20 NEW DELHI PALAM TMO Bag Sent through SP-9 II Scheduled Dep.08/10/2010 01:25:00 hrs.
      08/10/2010 07:11:06 PALAM TMO BHUBANESWAR Bag Sent through 6E257 Scheduled Dep.08/10/2010 04:00:00 hrs.

This seems that the article is with you.

I will be highly thankful to you, if you please deliver it to the addressee, as it is important and already created too much grievances for us.
      Sir, please help me by delivering the article to the addressee.

Yours Sincerely,
      Mukesh Kumar/Amar patnaik
      The SPC Manager
      Guwahati-781001

Sub: Grievance regarding non-delivery of Speed Post Article

Please help me.

I booked an Speed Post article, dated: 20/12/2010, No: SP ES[protected]IN, time: 09:41, Wt: 1500 grms, Amt:Rs 177/-, from Beltola Post office-781028

So that it could reach at address:
      Dr. C.V. Sivaramakrishna, R.R.O., Central Institute of Indian Languages, Mysore-570 006, Karnataka.

Sender address: Officer-in-charge, North Eastern Regional Language Centre, Beltola College Road, Guwahati-28
      The article till date (after 52 days) did not received by the addressee. On the internet it shows following details:

The movement particulars of ES[protected]IN are as follows:
      Date & Time From Office To Office Event Remarks
      20/12/2010 09:41:13 BELTOLA Article Booked

This seems that the article is with you.

Sir, please help us by delivering the article to the addressee.

Yours Sincerely,
      Uttam Kumar Roy

llbkul
        competent authority

Today,i entered in no entry at mandai area in afternoon(around 1 pm).traffic cops came to me & ask me for fine of Rs. 200/-.I gave him the amount & when asked for a receipt,he replied `i don't have a book now` then i asked him to give my money back but he refused for the same.I being the doctor by profession didn't have time to argue with him as i had to attend the emergency patient.i requested him also regarding the issue but everything was in vain.then i left from there for the patient.
        thing is that there is no transparency in fine collection system of pune RTO as authority is not looking into the issue
        fortunately i was able to read the surname of the traffic police & his name was.Mr.DATTIKAR.I wasn't able to read his initials. who was on duty traffic officer at mandai signal on 12/10/10 at 1p.m.Another lady OFFICER was also with him but she was unrecognized by me as she went to sort traffic stuff at that time.
        MR.DATTIKAR was busy in money issue.(was taking cut from citizens without giving receipt)

Indore Vijay Nagar Rto — Driving licence [Resolved]

[email protected]
          Mera name mohit sharma he mere dwara indore ke vijay nagar rto me 14 july ko photo khichwai thi meri birth date[protected]...

Ramakrishnan V

RTO has been installing many signals which are not required and slowing te movement of traffic. In addition it also leads to too much clogging and pollution. There is also huge wastage in fuel which is already becoming dearer.

Jogeshwari Vikroli Link Road (JVLR ) has nearly 8 traffic signals from Western Express (WE) highway till L & T. They can be just dealt with 2 signals one at the MIDC turning and other at Seepz. These signals are leading to huge traffic jams and extending the travel time by 5 mins at each signal thus resulting an additional 35 mins to reach from WE highway till L&T through JVLR. Also since the approach road to enter JVLR from WE highway is full of potholes and the immedate signal after entering the JVLR worsens the traffic as all the vehicles really struggle to clear this strech. If the authorities cannot level the road they can atleast reduce the burden by removing the first 2 signals at the start for JVLR from Western Express Highway. Please consider this urgent as JVLR is really becoming pathethic to travel of late.

Thanking you in aniticpation of your service.

Ramakrishnan V

ashishkh
            This is every days problem in my area (Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East), i am staying in a chawl, opposite to takshila bldg gate 1. There is a taxi stand just by our chawl enterance. There is hardly any space to walk on the main road due to taxi parking. The chawl memebers which includes senior citizens are unable to even walk or cross the road. Taxi drivers hardly provide any space for navigation.

Due to road concreting the road height has been raised by about 1.5 feet. The taxi drivers does parking in our chawl enterance street which creates space problem. The residents having two wheelers do not get parking place for our own vehicles. The taxi drivers were adviced to keep a space to the chawl enterance, but he did not agree and started fighting and it still continues. Additionally, thanks to BMC for illegal hawkers sitting here, causing a lot of inconvinience to the people staying around here.

Problems:

1) Washing and reparing or taxi in front of the gate. Which leads to undue logging of water which leads to mosquito problem and chocking the BMC drainage holes.

My simple question is: Why it is such that all facilities are provided to the resident staying in building and poosh areas. We are also categories as tax payers. The banners as NO PARKING IN FRONT OF THE GATE, NO HAWKERS ZONE, which we simply find near the building area. There is a lot of space avaiable adjusent to takshila gate no 1 and no 2. The taxi parking can be easily shifted to this area. This is my complaint to the concerned RTO authority, who can look into this matter, and help us out.
            Updated by ashishkh Apr 17, 2014
            Fed-up residents tell the BMC / Traffic police to prevent illegal parking on footpath and in front of gate

The senior citizens of Mahakali Kutir Chawl, Opp. Takshila Bldg, Gate 1, Andheri East, Mumbai-93, have come together to fight against the menace of illegal parking at entrance in their area, leaving no space for pedestrians. The residents of Mahakali Kutir Seva Sang, Andheri East, Mumbai-93, recently sent a letter to BMC's K-East ward office demanding immediate action against taxi/two wheeler's shop owners who have parked in front of the gate. The complaint is primarily against the shoppers on rental basis in our area.

A majority of the complainants are senior citizens from the area, who have taken up the issue on a war footing. "It's been just a few months since the footpaths and roads at Mahakali Kutir Chawl were resurfaced for the benefit of the residents. We had hoped that at least now people will stop parking their taxis / two wheeler's on the pavement and our entrance. Unfortunately, the opposite has happened, " complained Ashish K Hatkar, a resident of the Mahakali Kutir Seva Sang Chawl.

"There is no space for us to walk as the lane is very narrow. When we brought this to the notice of the traffic police, we were asked to approach the BMC. We had no choice but to register a complaint against the owners, " said Ashish.

Ashish, a resident of Mahakali Kutir, said. “There is a taxi stand in front of our chawl entrance, all the day taxis has parked otherwise shop owners, park their bikes in front of our entrance. The condition is the worst in the evening, " he added.

A prompt action will be highly appreciated.

rajvincent
              The Regional Transport Authority in Mumbai should wake up. Many car and other vehicle drivers just overtake other vehicles on the road from left side. This is not only illegal, but also very dangerous. It has caused many accidents and also damages to the vehicles. The offenders should be punished. This offence is now becoming commonplace, since there is no punishment meeted out.
              Respected Sir,
              I want to lodge a complaint against a three tyre Tampo Driver, tampo no.MH02 YA 7184. On 30/12/2010 between 8:45pm to 9:00pm, i was driving on link road kandivali west on my Activa scooter going to malad. Suddenlly a tampo came from my back of left side & touched my left hand, it was on full speed of 70-80 kph. When it stoped at signal of Vasant complex(kandivali link road), i told to the driver that "u was driving so roughly that your tampo had touched my left hand, may b i can fall or get hurt or can b dead". He told "kuch huaa to nahi naa bas". Instead of saying sorry or feel guilty, he was saying this very proudly. I have also clicked photo of driver & tampo's number plate on my cell. PLS PLS take action on this driver.

sumbhan
                I have a doubt about driving license.
                Whether a person can hold license for two wheeler and four wheeler
                separately?
                I am having 2 twheeler license from Kerela. I wish to take a 4 wheeler
                license from Bangalore.Can I keep it separately? Because I can use it as a
                ID proof here in Bangalore.
                ie., Is it legal to have 2 wheeler license from 1 state and 4 wheeler
                license from other state?
                Can you pls make a discussion on it....because i didin't get any valid
                answer from any official site or officials.
                DL NO TN28/[protected]

NAME THIRUNAVUKKARASU P

FATHER NAME PALANIAPPAN M

D B 01/06/1985

DB FRAUD
                Few day's back I lost my Dl, but i don't have Dl nuber so i can get back?
                Name : vivek pk
                Father Name : Kaverappa
                Age:24
                Reg off: RTO SAKALESHPUR, HASSAN Dist

today Two wheeler licence is necessary for all.i know driving very well but i had a very low vision in my left eye so driving schools says i am not eligible for get a driving licence.is their any possibilities to get a driving licence.i want without gear licence.kindly guide for me

Rto — Traffic control [Resolved]

sachinkala

I am always facing Traffic JAM problem near Bhosari Bus stop and the Bhosari-Alandi Junction. Whenever...

M. N. Srivastava
                  I had sent one speed post vide tracking no. EU[protected]IN from Noida to Mumbai. The speed post has been returned undelivered with the remark that the article was unclaimed.

I do not understand how can the article be unclaimed. The name, address and mobile no. of the addressee & sender as written on the parcel is given below:

Mr. Ankit Anand

Mrs. Reena Srivastava
                  Q-231, Sector-21,
                  Noida-201301
                  Mob: [protected]

I may mention that no telephonic call/ information was received either at the Mumbai or at Noida end about non-delivery in Mumbai.

You are requested to look into the matter and let us know why the article was returned undelivered when all the contact details were available.
                  Reena Srivastava
                  Tel(R[protected]

Speed Post — UNDELIVERED POST

FOR SPEED POST NO.- SP EC[protected]IN
                  BOOKED ON 24.01.2011 FROM RAIPUR TO RAIPUR. BUT POST IS NEITHER DELIVERED TILL DATE 03.02.2011 NOR RETURN TO SENDER.

DO REPLY US OUR email Address IS [protected]@gmail.com
                  FOR SPEED POST NO.- EA[protected]IN
                  BOOKED ON 03.03.2011 FROM CUTTACK TO PATTAMUNDAI, KENDRAPARA. BUT POST IS NEITHER DELIVERED TILL DATE 09.03.2011 NOR RETURN TO SENDER.

DO REPLY US OUR email Address IS [protected]@gmail.com
                  I had sent one speed post vide tracking no. EG[protected]IN from SILVASSA to KARMALA BUT TILL DATE NOTE DELIVERED
                  I had speed post to noida u.p but return delievered pls return send address

Rto, Bangalore West — Driving Licence not delivered [Resolved]

Manukumarbs88
                    Subject: Driving licence not delivered
                    Respected sir,
                    I am Manu Kumar.B.S. I applied...

sashi bhusan rai
                    R/Sir with regard i have to coplaint againest rto ranchi becouse last three or four month this department issuing falsh reg. card and forgery processing for registration formalities it is. sir the past company were supply and make reg. &licence card is stop making reg card before 4th month because clossing tender period. and never open new tender or extended last company tender.
                    thus that time to till date i.e (today 29th agust 2010) this department making falsh reg. card is showin truth reg card . and recover wrong type money with our people.
                    so I request to you do legle action againest this RTO department and stop this forgery processing and save our contry and people
                    pls ignore speling mistake.. thanking you
                    jai hind

rto ranchi — for issuing forgery registration card

R/sir
                    ihave to inform you that the rto department ranchi is issuing falsh registration and lisence card before four month to till date
                    so please do legal action againest this dipartment worker and officers for save our cuntry and our cuntry law.
                    thanking you sir.
                    SIR I WANT E-MAIL ADDRESS OF REGIONAL TRANSPORT OFFICER (RTO) RANCHI, JHARKHAND FOR SENDING A MAIL, IF AVAILABLE PLEASE INTIMATE TO ME THANKS.

isaac momin
                      The school auto rickshaw and van walas are charging any amount of monthly charges from the parents and taking any number of children in their vans and rickshaws.They do not take proper care of the children and behave very rudely with the females and parents.They take the monthly amount in advance and threaten to leave the children if at all they are late in the school due to any reasons.
                      Though all auto and van walas are not bad. Still action should be initiated against such rude and misbehaving van drivers and owners. Because they feel that paying some amount (Haftaa) will protect them from any offence and all legal activities which they perform by carrying 20 to 25 children in a small van.

Ramya.a

My PAN Card got dispatched on 29 July 2010 but till now i din receive my PAN card.

My PAN Card details are,

Application Number :[protected]
                        Coupon Number : [protected]
                        PAN Number : AWIPR9663A
                        Applicant Name : ANBAZHAGAN RAMYA
                        Status : CARD DESPATCHED
                        Despatch Date :[protected]:00:00.0
                        Despatch Details : CHE-SPD-I
                        Delivery Mode : SPEED POST (CHENNAI)
                        Consignment No. : ET[protected]IN

Please let me know the details soon.
                        My pan card has not received yet, please send my pan card as soon as possible, my mobil number is: [protected].
                        Acknowledgment no: [protected]
                        it has been despacted on 15-Aug-2010,
                        so please send my pan card

Rto — Delay in passing bike number [Resolved]

nitinsuba1980
                          I have appeared for the passing for my bike number on 28th august and they said that i would get my bike number within a week....

yashodhan
                          This was an unusual morning for me when I went on my bike to nearest local store near Bhandup Station to buy something. My helmet side tag got broken and since my home is very near from Bhandup Station I decided to break the law by not wearing a helmet. To my luck , Mr. Jitendra Kamble, an RTO constable ( excuse me if i am not putting up his designation correct) with regd no 11343 was on duty and he caught me. He was accompanied by 2 more on duty officers.

I was asked a pay a fine of Rs 2500/- for not wearing a helmet!! This made me suspicious and therefore I said Ok, please give me the receipt first. My suspicion was correct and Mr. Jitendra demanded to empty my wallet in front of him. All of them came around me, took my license and sat on bike and said, unless I do that, they will not let me go.

I had to catch a train from Dadar and was in hurry. I tried protesting a lot but with no luck. Since bhandup Stn junction on LBS marg is a very busy road, it was a heavy vehicular traffic and no one could listen to what I was trying to protest and no one came for my help. Unfortunately I had to pay up Rs. 300/- for a law which demands Rs. 100/- only as fine. More so all this money which I had to pay up went into the pockets of these CORRUPT policemen.

SHAME ON RTO Mumbai Top Management which is not able to protect the interests of Mumbai Citizens!!!

Not sure if this forum would help taking action against them, but wanted to highlight this issue to everyone

Yashodhan

subhransu sahu
                            It is a matter of deep regret and utmost concern that a reputed organization like yours has failed to carry out its customers.
                            July to my address. The consignment number of the parcel is DO3490781. The parcel this time took quite a long time to reach to my address. The parcel was received on 7th of August.
                            The delivery man who delivered the parcel in our absence to our neighbour, who is 96 years old man. On delivering, the invoice receipt of the parcel was not given and also the copy of the bill was missing. We were not informed of the delivery. Subsequently on opening the packet, I was pained to discover that 7 dress pieces(worth Rs 1600/-) were missing from the lot.
                            Upon enquiry from the sender in Bolpur, it was confirmed that the packet contained 38 pieces of dress materials.
                            I also deem it important to inform you that the packet had been tampered with from inside and the original bill which was inside the packet was given in hand while delivering. Also an enquiry from the local DTDC office (Ranihat branch) it was found out the weight of the packet was 7.685 kg when despatched from Bolpur and also the information showed that the same amount had been received in the DTDC office(Ranihat Branch) i.e, 7.685kg. But the same packet when weighed after seeing the things were missing was 6.394kg.
                            Repeated request to local DTDC office to locate the missing articles has failed.
                            I hold an doubt that the articles were lost in transit. Due to this utter carelessness. I have undergone great financial and mental trauma. I request you to locate the missing articles at the earliest or compensate me for the same.
                            Awaiting your reply.

Thanking you Your’s Sincerely

Archana Sahu

RTO Mumbai — complaint against car parked wrongly [Resolved]

KIRANN N PATEL
                              car no MH 02 BY 8587WAS WRONGLY PARKED.IT WAS BLOCKING TRAFFIC.ON EAST SIDE OF MILAN SUBWAY SANTACRUZ EAST.IN EAST 3TO 4...

ripunjay_84

I am a 25 year old man writing this to you with a very low confidence. The confidence that was disgracefully broken for showing honesty to a traffic police official. After today's incidence, I no longer have faith in people who have been designated to work for my well being.
                              I am disheartened by the fact that I was fined for following the instructions of a traffic police officer not realizing that I am falling in a trap. While I was standing behind the zebra crossing at a manually controlled shivaji chowk crossing at Hinjewadi Pune, the officer standing next to me signalled me to go. As I went ahead, the one at the other end asked me to stop and go back. I simply followed. But the one standing next to me said that I was driving against police signal. He took my license. Later when I explained that I had moved ahead only because the officer asked me to, he said he is fining me for having fancy number plate. But the number plate actually had just a small label of the manufacturer (Yamaha). This comes from the company (Yamaha) itself. If I would have ever needed a fancy number plate, why would I have Yamaha written on it. I could have had my name, or some God's mantra etc etc..
                              While all yamaha bike riders were having the same number plate, I was paying the price. I was given a ticket having offence MVA 119/177. The officer told me that this maps to fancy number plate. Later I came to know its for voilating traffic signal (While they had already accepted that I did not break any signal rules and only followed their instructions).
                              Also when I tried to explain him, he simply said "You want to go soon or you want to be late for office."
                              I do not if any action will be taken in this regard or not. But I surely understand that traffic cops are not working for our benefit but for filling their pockets.

I am 31 years old, IT profestional. I had very worst experience with your one of the lady name "R D Bugadte". She fined me saying you are having fancy number plate. I have number writeen with RTO norms and my Number plate has words wrien on it. I don't have concern with fine but when i asked the next Activa standing next which has writen "Phashankar Auto" on number plate which belongs to her since when i asked about the owner she refused to tell.

Please let us know the words or names which are allowed and if not then please ask her to pay fine and remove from her number plate. I think they are given training and asked follow first and then ask the people. If they are not following which is big issue.

I don't know there will be any strict action taken against her or not. If you take action then other officers will think they don't have right but given previllage to maintain the trafic.

Not received duplicate licence

Applied for duplicate licence on november10 2014 and till January 14 2015 not received licence .V Tandan