Seventymm.com Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Aug 13, 2013

File a complaint to Seventymm.com

Having problems with Seventymm.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Seventymm.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Seventymm.com

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Seventymm.com Phone Numbers

Mobile

Seventymm.com reviews & complaints(218)

I had taken a seventmm movie rental membership in Faridabad and paid a refundable deposit of Rs1000 for the same. They were supposed to refund that Rs1000 when I ended my membership. That never happened!!!! I followed them up for almost a year on mails, every time they would say they are going to send the refund check within a week. They never did! A totally fraud company...please do not expect to be refunded any amount! I intend to file a legal complaint against them as soon as I get some time!

i order a tablet to http://shop.seventymm.com and pay online to site but i cancel my order due to not getting tablet in 10 days . but they do not refund me i call to customer care but they not respond right and now they disconnect its no. ([protected])
    i also write mails n file complaints but no answer find.
    order details :-
    Order no : SMA0305698

Order Date : 17-Aug-2012 | 7:03:44:00 PM
    Amount Paid : 5915.00

Payment mode : Online Payment (Debit Cards)

http://shop.seventymm.com — order not yet dispatched

I have placed an order on www.shop.seventymm.com on 19th june with order id SMA0170025 but my product is not even dispatched. they say to deliver in 7-10 days

I AM YET TO GET REFUND OF THE money (for purchase of 2 jackets) which was returned in Feb 15.
      email extract mentioned below:

From: satyam.[protected]@sap.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 3:56 PM
      To: PriyaJackline; [protected]@seventymm.com
      Cc: 'Satyam Jha'
      Subject: RE: Seventymm shopping support - Case no : 1914362

PLEASE SEND THIS REFUND ASAP.
      I DON’T THINK THIS INVITES FOR DELAY.

Thanks and regards,
      Satyam Jha
      +91 [protected]

From: Satyam Jha [mailto:jha.[protected]@gmail.com]
      Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 4:03 PM
      To: PriyaJackline
      Cc: Jha, Satyam
      Subject: Re: Seventymm shopping support - Case no : 1914362

Thanks. Please send the cheque (INR 949 + courier charges) to the below mentioned address:

SATYAM JHA
      Mumbai- 400051
      T: +91 [protected]

regards,
      Satyam Jha
      On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 12:07 PM, PriyaJackline <[protected]@seventymm.com> wrote:
      Dear Customer,

We thank you for writing to us.

With reference to your mail, we confirm you that once we received the item from you end we will process for the refund in maximum of 7 working days.

We appreciate your patience.

Seventymm.com

[protected][protected]---
      From: Satyam Jha[SMTP:JHA.[protected]@GMAIL.COM]
      Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 11:03:58 AM
      To: Help
      Subject: Re: Seventymm shopping support - Case no : 1914362
      Auto forwarded by a Rule

Hello: I have been interacting with Priya in your office and she has confirmed that this can be returned in Mumbai branch. I am doing it today.
      Please explain how I can expect the refund.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 10:30 AM, <[protected]@seventymm.com> wrote:
      Dear SATYAM ,

Greetings from Seventymm.Com.

With reference to your mail regarding Order Number - SMA0589971, we understand that you have received a "wrong" item and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have registered the complaint with us and the case no. for reference is "1917830". We request you to follow the below process to enable us to resolve your issue at the earliest.

• On receipt of the snapshot from our executive, send the item back to the mentioned address on the return page of our website or on the invoice copy (left hand side column), within 2 days of raising the complaint (we suggest you go for a reputed courier company for tracking purpose)
      • After sending the item/s, add the courier details like Airway bill number and courier name against the case on return history tab in 'My Account' page.

ADD: DIANCHE INC #19/4 & 19/5, 1ST FLOOR,7TH CROSS,H.SIDDIAH ROAD,SUDAMA NAGAR Bangalore,Karnataka - 560027

IMPORTANT: In case the courier details are not entered within 3 days of raising the complaint, the case will be considered as void and it will be closed automatically

Do visit our website to understand the return policy in detail. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we will do our best to resolve this issue at the earliest.

Please feel free to write back to us for any further assistance, we will do our best to help you.

Best Regards,
      Ayesha
      Seventymm e-mail Support

I have ordered the following on 22nd Feb-13 order no SMA0610597

Item ID Description Qty. Price(Rs) Expected date of dispatch
        SKU[protected] Kingston 8GB Pendrive Data Traveler G3 1 280.00 01-Mar-2013
        SKU[protected] Flip Curve Solid Casual Shirt for Men (Black) 1 399.00 01-Mar-2013
        SKU[protected] Flip Curve Solid Casual Shirt for Men (White) 1 399.00 ...
        sir i placed an order(#SMA0576358) with seventymm.com on 24 jan13 which has been dispatched via FedEx AWB#[protected].but on 30jan one of seventymm executive called me that ur order is not delivered on ur address as nobody were there.he asked me whether u want ur order continue or not.i sad yes.he told me tht they r again dispatching my order.
        onm 2nd feb they mailed me
        "Dear NAVEEN,
        Greetings from Seventymm.br...
        I have done online purchasing of Thermal Wears through Seventymm Services. Order Number is – SMA0478436. The Purchase date is 06/01/13. The total order value was Rs. 1058/- paid by Credit Card.
        The order was for 2 Thermal Wears, one set Men & one set for Women.
        Though I have received Women Thermal Wear but for last 4 months I am awaiting for Men Thermal Wear.
        Company has not provided me thermal wear nor returned...
        I ordered two T shirts of XL size . I have got one XL sized Tshirt and other L size T shirt . Order number is SMA0611924 . After sending them the pics and complaining 10 times they said they would take back the T shirt as they don't have the correct sized T shirt . After that they stopped taking my phone calls . I request everyone to not buy anything from them as they are a big fraud ....

Hi Team,

I recently bought a dress from Seventymm.com which was delivered after almost a month and that too a wrong product. We called customer care multiple times and they said that the actual product was not available and hence asked to send the wrong item delivered through courier and said that they will refund 994 Rs - 899(Dress Charge) and 95 Rs for Courier and that they have processed 994 refund. After a few days we received a refund only for 899 Rs while 95 rs is still pending. Its not a matter of 95 Rs but why should we pay even a single rupee extra to such crap companies because of whom we faced convenience for almost a month and even lost 95 Rs for no reason from our pocket. Please assist.

Pallavi Golwara
        [protected], [protected]

SMA0595493 - Order #
        07-Feb-13
        Fully Paid
        Khazana Intimate Wear (Dark Pink)
        Color:Dark Pink | Size:Free Size
        Delivered
        Via Quantium
        #CSP058089

Seventymm.com — refund not processed

I purchased a 500GB Hard disk from the Seventymm.com on 29-Sept-2011 and they were unable to deliver ,so i have requested for refund 2 months back, till now refund is not been processed.
        Order details:

Order no: SMA0021873 , Order Date: 29-Sep-2011 | 1:35:15:30 PM
        Amount Paid : 1943.00, Payment mode: Online Payment (Net Banking

could anyone help me on this?

thanks
        Anil
        Refund Not Processed

I have requested for cancellation of my account for Rental Movies services in October. It has been 3 months my account has been cancelled but refund has not been done till date. As per the commitment by seventymm customer care I should have got the refund in 10days but in 3 months also they are not able to process the same and now they have stopped replying to my mails or calls. This is a sheer torture by India's No. 1 rental movie company as they call themselves. Can anyone from seventymm tell me when will I get my refund amount.

Megha Gupta

I saw some stains in the product, Saree. So I requested them to replace. I received call from their executive confirming regarding the problem and was told to return it so that they will exchange it.

It had reached their on store on 14th Feb. But till now I did'nt received the another piece of that item. Initially when I complaints through query in their site they were responding but from 9th March...
          I, Rajesh P.Patel, had ordered one Aveiro Wrist Watch order No: SMS0562859 from online shopping Seventymm. They had sent the product through courier but when I received the courier through Aramex Courier (Courier No. [protected] , it was not the Aveiro Wrist Watch but it was one Pears Soap. Immediately I contacted them at the given phone number [protected], [protected] the customer care number. They told to email a snap shot of the Courier...
          we had been sending so many mail.calls but no response from your end
          my shipment was cancelled but so far I have not received refund amount
          Your guys not responding in any case...
          Legally i want to take this issue seriously

DONT BUY ANYTHING in this SITE

seventymm.com...

SMA0620721
          05-Mar-13
          1,026
          Fully Paid
          Stile Street Tops - Pack of 2 (Blue & Brown)
          Color:Multicolor | Size:Medium
          Under Process
          Bhumi - Donation for Education - Rs. 10/- till date not received my product and my money and costomer care not pickup the phone [protected] so kindly help me.

harish shahu

Hi ,

i am yashika mittal, i had brought some product from seventymm, but product was not good so i had return to same his seventymm office but they had received my courier through courier but they are not returning my refund amount. even they are not reply my call & mail also . i had registered my complain on 10 march & 19 March but they not reply that one also .

Please request you to kindly provide my refund amount.and below find my complain number & request.

My ID in seventymm[protected]
            Complain No[protected] 1965388

I am yashika mittal, i used your site for for shopping . but unfortunate i want to say product was not good, i had return that product on your vendor address
            but one courier has deliver on the time but other courier not deliver because of office was closed on 3-march-13,again courier company tried twice time but office was closed.

my corries has return back . i am dis pointed to with your service , even i had called Lot's of but customer care was not reply my call , not give any response.my order no - SMA0612781

ADD WAS:

AIRS Fashion 3/4 said colony gate no - 7 behind st paul high school malwani marve road, malad(w)
            mumbai, mharashtha.

Please give me my money back either give me exchange for that product.

give repons ASAP

Yashika Mittal

Complain number[protected][protected]

Hi ,

I am yashika mittal. again I complain customer care response, no one picking call or any enquiry. Kindly revert my complain no -1965388.

Please need full give my money back either give some alternate option.

Return Product Courier POD no -Z85654292
            Add Delivered :-seventymm service pvt ltd-Bangalore
            Aug 13, 2020

seventymm pvt. ltd. — bad service/ refund amount

I Pushpendra singh, having registration with Seventymm for movie rental service, in June 2010, with 999 Rs. registation amount.

but due to their bad service/non responsive attitude, I cancelled my account with this company,

On 6 Aug, seventymm representative Hazira wrote that my refund will be given in 3 day,

but after that, a lot of follow-up from myside, they are not responding, & whenever talk to customer care, always they told me for next seven days,

now it has been more than one month, but i m getting well response from their side,
            I can show all my mail, which I have sent to seventymm.

I want to lodge a complaint against the seventymm Pvt. Ltd. regarding my refund amount.
            Plz help me on this, I would be gratful to you,

Applicant
            PUSHPENDRA SINGH
            +[protected]

Seventymm Pvt Ltd — Cheating... Scam... Worst Service

This is Jitesh M Nair... i am from Mumbai... i was an earlier member of Seventymm and after the expiry i did not renew till last month after they kept on pestering me about their schemes and free gifts...

Well i renewed my membership on 27th October 2010 and right away ordered a CD.... but the joke was on me... in the sense that i never received it... and on top of it every morning i receive a message that it has not been delivered due to Traffic congestion.. well i do not know who thought of that excuse...anyway when i called up Seventymm everytime they assured that i will getting the delivery today.... but still waiting.... what i suggest is that such fraudsters should be humiliated in public and their assets freezed so that they can know how much it hurts to lose one's hard earned money... of course in their case "HARD CHEATED MONEY".... Well i have got all the SMS's as proof... If you can tell me how to initiate legal action or what to do i will be highly appreciate it.... I would like to see how we consumers can depend on you to provide us justice,,,

Seventymm — Fraud Free Membership

I become a member of this fraud site, by a free membership offer for JetAirways privilege members.
            Offer was of 30 days free membership, after which it will be auto renewed ( using credit card ), if not cancelled before free trial period. I enrolled it & membership amount of Rs. 999 was blocked on my card.
            When asked call center of why this is doen, they said it will be charged, only if you don't cancel within free trial period.

I cancelled my membership due to poor DVD quality & non availibility of movies, 1 week before trial period. Lot of follow ups were made for cancellatio of membership, movie pickup & release blocked amount. But in-vein. Today call center person told me that I am not a free member ( trial period is yet to expire ) & hence amount can not be returned.

This is ridiculous site. Please don't join it.

Yogesh
            OK,
            Good News is that, they didn't charged my credit card & cancelled membership.
            Facing similar issues.

I purchased a pack of 3 sunglasses for rs 999 from this fraud company. They said that these are of company, IMPACT but were of ADVENT when delivered to me. I returned the glasses and am waiting for a refund since then.

The glasses were of the poorest quality. Now the glasses are also gone and my money too :(. They don't pick my calls, say that they processed a check when asked online. Another day...

By unknowingly i ordered a product in this fraud site(seventy MM), but they sent me a wrong item. so i called them and intimated, they told me to return we will refund the amount.
              I return the product also, but till now (its already 2 months) but they didnot refund my amount, even if i call to that bloody support team no: [protected] also, they are not picking my call, sometimes if i call they will be busy but if i call again they wont pick my call... what a cheating... fraud...i request the consumer complaint forum to block this type of (seventy MM) fraud sites.

I request every online shopping person don't use Seventy MM site for shopping...they never provide any proper support once they got the money....

Seventymm — Pathetic Service and cheating customers

would advice anybody not to register with SeventyMM as they cheat their customers by taking the payment and provide them with DVD's which don't work. most pathetic experience and haven't watched a single DVD from them and they haven't bothered refunding the money after cancelling the membership.
              no response to anything, the worst company to deal with.

Atentos — Fraud/Cheating

Fraud
              This is firm in Based in Boca raton FL .Earlier called as Atentos and now as ATWILL Corporation.This firm is headed by Freddy Brea who calls himself as Vice president of the company and his wife Glennys Gomez as president.I was approached by him in 2009 for doing quality work where we were paid per file basis and later I was told to have his branch office here in India and he will take care of all expenses and the agents salary.I believed him and as per his instructions I expanded the team later .For few months some how he paid some money later i did get nothing .For few months I was given some stupid reasons that he is out of country,bank has seized his account ... when asked for payment.
              I waited for few months and then I had to shut down the company as I did receive nothing.I had to sell everything to pay the agents salary here.
              I am sure this might have happened with many people also.
              I take this opportunity to let everyone know about this guy and kindly request you not to do any business with him.
              Please don't forget this 2 names from Florida Freddy Brea And his wife Glennys Gomez

I placed a order from seventymm on 9th Feb 2013. The order no is SMA0598799. The total amount of this order is Rs. 1145.00 . After receiving the product i return the product for some reason with concern of customer support team by DTDC courier. Then seventymm receive the the product and i ask to refund the money but no response till date. No anyone receive my call, no reply to my mail, no respons of my refund queries. The AWB no of DTDC courier...
                I have orderd for a Strollay Art Silk Saree - Orange (4172-D) Item ID- SKU[protected] on 03.03.2013 with full payment of Rs.808/-Got a confirmation mail from them,stating that Expected date of dispatch,10th March 2013.On 5th March got a sms,that my order has been dispatched via Quantium courier (Tracking no-CSC163769).After that till date i have not got my order.I called to check with the courier customer care on 8th March,they said that by...
                I was booked one order in Seventymm after a month back i am trying to check the status through their customer care number but that not responding & status from till date of order showing the same.

Apart from that on my written complaints about their working & delivery of article still their not in the position to ship or confirm the same.

Now I believe after ordering second times this side connect with...
                My Order No. SMA0496146, I have paid Rs. 1498.00 for two Monte Carlon Red Full Sleeve Sweater. But received only 1 sweater and which is also in damage condition. I have returned the product for replacement or for full refund of two sweater. But today I received an email and SMS that my refund was made against only 1 sweater and instead of Rs. 1498.00 they issue a cheque only for Rs. 200/-. This is very illegal and disgusting.
                br...

I booked a pack of two shirts at SeventyMM website www.weventymm.com, and the order came after 3 days of booking. I believed that their promise about checking the quality before dispatch and ordered. But, I was taken into a state of shock when I received two shirts of Platform cloth shop's quality and of different colors and sizes, not the ones I ordered. I filed a complaint with the complaint number 1874293 and then...