Seventymm.com Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Aug 13, 2013

File a complaint to Seventymm.com

Having problems with Seventymm.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Seventymm.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Seventymm.com

Karnataka

Seventymm.com Phone Numbers

Mobile

Seventymm.com reviews & complaints page 5

i have order for 22"ied lg tv on 10 aug 2012 but after 1 month they didn't dispatch the product,when i call then they replied it will dispatched within 4 day.finally i requested for refund,they cancelled the order and msg me that it will refund in ur account within 5-6 days,but yet i have not get the money back.plz resolve my problem....

Sir
I had booken an 1 Western Digital 1 TB External Hard Disk from Online Sevetymm.com Portal on 24-Aug-2012 at 23:22:24
Order No :- SMA0325186

but till date there is no update from them.
nor there is any update in the portal when i checked online related to dispatch.

Its been almost 10 days on it.

I would request somebody from you to take some action or suggest me the options where can i go & put a written complaint against it.

The worst option is they have an link called Write to CEO..but nobody really responds from it.I guess they forgot to appoint CEO.

SKU[protected] Western Digital 1 TB External Hard Disk 1

Attached is the screenshot of dispatch status.
Aug 13, 2020

I Purchase some product in your web site http://shop.seventymm.com on date[protected] but now till date i am not receive my order Detail mention below:

Name : Chetan Sharma
    Order Number : SMA0234376
    Customer ID : 1085831
    Payment No : 290483
    Postal Address : Hno 108 Street No 3 Rikhi Colony Malwal Road Near Moon Gas Godam Ferozepur City Punjabbr...
    Dear sir
    i buy a shirt online through netbanking at Axisbank on 22 july 2012. but not yet receive my shirt so far.till august

Thank you for shopping on Seventymm.com. We confirm your order as per details below:

Transaction Details:
    Order no : SMA0242663

Order Date : 22-Jul-2012 | 6:07:10:97 PM
    Amount Paid : 599.00

Payment mode : Online Payment...

Dear Sir/Madam

i have placed order of Levis Jeans on[protected] but till time i have not received any thing not even money back please guide what i have to do in this matter

Zammy
    ________________________________________________________________________________...
    Reminder

I have placed my order on[protected][ Originals Levi's 501 Denim for men (Dark Blue)] amounting to rupees 899.00 and order number is SMA0217721 but till time i have not received my product even thought the Logistics company has returned the product back to your company on[protected] but i have no intimation from your side yet so it is last and final reminder from my end that eighter refund my money or dispatch my product as soon as possible so as to avoid further harrasment other wise treat this mail as final reminder order details are attached for reference

Order

Shipment Summary

Shipment Number: [protected]
    Pickup Date: 7/27/2012
    Shipper Reference: CSB[protected]
    Current Status: Document Returned to Shipper (Notify me when the shipment is delivered)
    Delivered on:
    Delivered to:
    Time values are local to the service area in which the shipment checkpoint is recorded.

Shipment History

Location Date Activity

Gurgaon,India 08/01/2012 02:12 PM Document Returned to Shipper
    Delhi Hub,India 09:50 AM Shipment Forwarded to - Mahipalpur Branch,India
    Mahipalpur Branch,India 07/31/2012 08:57 PM Shipment Forwarded to - Delhi Hub,India
    Gurgaon,India 08:30 PM Shipment on Hold
    Gurgaon,India 07/30/2012 08:38 PM Shipment Forwarded to Aramex delivery office
    Delhi Hub,India 07/28/2012 04:20 PM Shipment Received at Operations Facility
    Banglore City-Main office,India 07:33 AM Shipment Forwarded to - Delhi Hub,India
    VV Puram,India 12:45 AM Shipment Received at Origin Facility

Origin: India / Bangalore Destination: India/ Delhi

Service: Shipment Type: Overnight Parcel

Pieces: 1 Description: [ Originals Levi's 501 Denim for men (Dark Blue)]

Weight: 0.50 KG

For Inquiries about this shipment, click here to submit a customer care request or contact origin office at: +[protected] , destination office at: +[protected]

Thanks & Best Regards
    Zammy Chopra
    Aug 13, 2020
    I have ordered SWEATSHIRT and my ORDER No 5757570 dt 8th November 2012
    Not yet delivered this consignment
    Let me know the status of this order and Despatch Courier details
    regards
    murali
    I ORDERED SWITSHIRT ON[protected]. MY ORDER NO SMA0456907
    NO INFORMATION SOFAR. AFTER MY COMPLAINT LODGED NOW I RECEIVED SMS THAT MATERIAL ALREADY DELIVERED ON 26.11.2012 THRO ARAMEX COURIER
    NO MAIL REGARDING COURIER DOCKET NO
    SO FAR MATERIAL NOT RECIEVED
    KINDLY FORWARD THE COURIER DOCKET NO TO MY MOB NO [protected]

I ordered 18-jul-2012 a flip curve casual shirt combo 5 pack and the order no
      Is sma0230062. When i receive (Date-6/08/2012) the item & open it then see only one black shirt. Obviously i have parches two casual shirts black & white and i pay money for two shirts. Also i called customer care again & again but they are no help with me & waste my time. Online business steps must follow the basic rules. They...
      I totally agree that this online shopping website is not going to sustain in future as they are cheaters. I ordered a Hollywood movie but I received Britannica encyclopedia which I already have at home. I complained with them immediately and they did not reply up to my several complaints through phone and e mail. thereafter about 10-15 days later one email I received that we are sending replacement by reverse pickup the wrong product and...

Dear friends,

Please do not buy any product from SEVENTYMM.COM ,

This is my order number : SMA0168085

I bought this product paid fully on the website itself on 16-June-2012,

The product was sent to me within 7 days but the shocking news is courier boy was asking amount for product again,

As I told already I have paid full amount for the product in the website itself, but they made it as cash on delivery means the prouduct amount should paid to the courier by mistake they made like that,

so booked many complaints from last month, still they are not responding, not refunding my amount,

I am fed up with booking complaints and asking my amount, today date is 30th july 2012.

Their advertisement is after 7 days if product is not deliver or something no questions will be asked 100% we will refund your amount immediately, But this is FAKE, still i am waiting for my refund amount its 45 days over for me.

So i have decided to book complaint here,

If you want to purchase any product from www.seventymm.com, please dont pay the amount just go for cash on delivery itself.

For me Rs.199 gone case. I love www.tradus.com is best always go for it.

Please find the attached file for your view if not beleive.
      Seventymm has refunded my amount but it has taken very long time to refund. resolved now.

I have ordered Nike Black Sport Shoe[protected] from SeventyMM on 21st June 2012, my ordered no is SMA0174889.

they told me within 7 to 10 days i will receive item but i got item on 7th of July. then I found that they deliver me wrong item I ordered India/UK Size: 8 and they deliver me USA 8. On the same day I send back shoes from Shree Tirupati Courier and and they received that item on 10th of July 2012.

after...
        I AM HEMA FROM CHENNAI. YESTERDAY I MADE ON LINE PAYMENT TO SEVENTYMM SHOPPING ,BUT THE CO. SAYS MY PAYMENT WAS UNSUCCESSFUL,BUT MY BANK A/C WAS DEBITED WITH THAT AMTI HAD ATTV MINI STST AS A PROF . PL LOOK INTO THE ISSUE.THE CONTACT NO OF CO. IS
        MY ORDER ID IS 0247946
        CONT NO-[protected]
        (COOL STUF IS THE CO. PAYMENT SITE)...
        I have ordered a Levi Jeans and two T-shirts on 13th July 2012 and they committed to send it within 3 working days and today is 25th July I have not received any consignment from them despite of calling them so many times. I am very disappointed from their services. My order no. is 217901.

Harish Shahi...
        Mudit.Khoslaji
        i am having order no sma 0173888 but the order was given wrong and i have returned it back but till today almost 1 month is been pass but still i have not recived my order the story is long kl give me call at [protected] you customer care is not giving me any answere as mr ram asst.manager ceo desk know the complete story
        gyanendra
        advo. high court m.p....
        I have placed an order (#sma0156987)on seventymm on 09th june'12 for double bedsheet & as per their record it has been dispatched by a courier whose services are not there in my area hence returned back to them.
        Now despite my request several time, neither they re-dispatch the product nor making refund of amount. I have wasted a good amount towards phone calls & most of the time they don't pickup the phone (as they...
        They approached me for an annual subsciption for their movie rental. I have paid close to INR 3000. Two months after that the service stops. Their phone number even if you call them will just note down your complain and do nothing much. Then they come back and say that they are giving vouchers of INR 1800. Now I wanted a cash refund on INR 2500( pro rata basis, since I have used thier service for less than 2 months). Every month someone...
        Hi team,
        I have purchased online product order no SMA0145261 from Seventymm.com on 1 june 2012. but still i have not recieved my product. i was call his coustmer care and send mail many times , all time they said your product was dispatched and you will recieved product in 2-3 days. but stiil same issue, i did not get my product and i was requested to cancel my order but they are not cancel my order and not refund my only, they only...
        respect sir,

This is to inform u sir . i have ordered a Mtv aviator's sun-glass. twice they canceled my order with out informing me .
        the site name is www.seventymm.com contact number of the sventymmis [protected]. my number [protected].
        iam sahil ,.. i ordered my sun-glasses on 26 may.. .. my mail id sir...
        I OPTED FOR A TRIAL PERIOD USAGE FROM SEVENTY MM MOVIE RENTAL FOR 1 RUPEE PAYMENT FROM CREDIT CARD FOR 3 MONTHS,
        IT IS AROUND A YEAR BACK, THEY LATER DEDUCTED 1500 RS FROM MY CREDIT CARD AFTER TRIAL PERIOD WAS OVER AND PROVIDED ME UNWANTED SUBSCRIPTION OF MOVIES, THEY AUTO DEBITED FROM MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT ASKING, I DID NOT USE ANY OF THEIR CD, I COMPLAINED AND THEY CALLED ME BACK THEIR EXECUTIVE CALLED AND SAID WE WILL SEND YOU...

I have still not received refund amt for cancellation of order on website www.seventymm.com

i have been following up since past one month the order was placed on 12th April 2012

i was told by customer care executive called Mr. purshottam had assured that

money will be credited by 15th May after wards he told 24th May 2012 money will be...
        I would like to inform that I shopped 2 pair of New Feel shoes online from Seventymm.com, order number SMA0099727 on 19th April, 2012 and paid full payment by net banking but till now I could not receive my order. I have sent several mail messages to deliver my order but I could not get their response. At last I called them and asked about my delivery they simply said they have delivered. I asked them I did not receive the order whom they...
        Hi Sir,

i have placed a order in seventymm on date 17/11/2011.but he not delivered the till date. i have always check my order status he unavailable get me the status. i have request please refined my amount but he is not refined the amount.my order no #SMA0032627 and my complain no 146769,187821,and one more complain giving me there end is 335002....