Seventymm.com Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Aug 13, 2013

File a complaint to Seventymm.com

Having problems with Seventymm.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Seventymm.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Seventymm.com

Seventymm.com Phone Numbers

Mobile

Seventymm.com reviews & complaints page 4

Sir/Madam,
FYI, as i had placed an order for "Inkwire-Shorts-for-Men-Red-and-White-Checks" on 6th Nov.12 & it was to be delievered by 6 to 10 working days. But it has not been delivered by today & today already passed 24 days. If i am talking regrding that to their customer support at [protected] so they are not properly replying me then exactly when it will be deliverd. Till today i have taken follow...
Dear concerns

This is regarding the purchase I made on seventymm.com on 2/october/2012 For levis denizen jeans 3 nos ... for amount Rs 2577/-
Due to size problem I returned two nos for an exchange.. on that time as in ur website pieces of smaller sizes r available but when I contacted your customer care THEY said no items available and they will arrange a refund ..but on that time also as per ur site items were available.br...

Hi All,

I have placed my orders on Seventymm on 29-Oct-2012. But still my goods are not delivered. The Seventymm is not providing proper information either by mail or mobile. I placed queries in Seventymm they are just replying but no proper action on this.

Order details:

Order ID: SMA0000961
Order Date: 29-Oct-2012
Payment Details: 1,223 (Fully Paid)
Products:
1. Clydl Fusion T-Shirts for Men(Maroon,Khaki&Navy Blue)(Color:Multicolor|Size:Small)
2. Clydl Printed T-Shirt-Pack of 3 (Combo-7)( Color:Black-Whilte | Size:Small)

Kindly request can you please need help to me to get my goods from Seventymm or they need to return my total amount.

Gajendra
My Contact No: [protected]
Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com

Please take a proper action on this.

I had online placed an order with SeventyMM for one pair of Lotto Sports Shoes, for a total sum of Rs 971-00, on 18th October 2012. They had promised to send it in 3-5 days. But I have not yet received the same from them. My continuous mails to them has not resulted in either the supply of refund of my money. I have send complaints on-line on[protected]twice), 25-10-12, 26-10-12,[protected]three times), 31-10-12, 1-11-12, 7-11-12 ( five times)...

I am sorry to say that I bought iphone (Order No.SMA0408115) from seventymm.com but I have been cheated because:

1. Locked phone of AT&T USA was delivered (it is illegal to sell locked phones)

2. Infinity Global got the phone collected from my Office to get it replaced but for last 10 days no update

3. No body is contactable at office seventymm as well infinity Globalbr...
    First Time I purchased from Seventymm and it was very bad experience. First they send product after 10 days of order and then they sent wrong product. On site they are showing skinny fit jeans and it is written also in description of the Jeans. But product received by me is very very loose.
    Then their return policy is very bad. I did not check the return policy otherwise I was never going to buy from this site. They want product on...

I have ordered for a VOX 7 inch calling tablet on 30/10/12 for a price of 5549/-. I was shipped with a packet at 4pm at my office upon my request. I wanted to see before i make the payment, but the courier guy refused me to open the packet before i paid him the money.

invoiced by: coolstuff retail pvt ltd, B-75 okhal phase 2, new delhi-110020
    TIN no: [protected]
    order ref no: SMA0438222

When i opened the packet,following things were found :

1. seal on the box was opened
    2. the screen is dampered
    3. its a used tablet
    4. i was told a 4GB internal memory but only 2.3GB is seen
    5. They told me i can use my mobile access but SIM does not work.

I called up the call center no +91-[protected] and it was closed. i called alternatively on[protected] for help, but i was told that call center is off and they can not help me as they can only take order.

Request you to do the needful. You may contact me on [protected] or mail me on [protected]@gmail.com
    Aug 13, 2020

I Purchased in Seventymm online shopping website on 14-Oct-2012.My order number is SMA0417301. Still its in under process only.I mailed them regarding status No reply from them.They didnot send any mail or phone call for delay....

I purchased 2 bed sheets from Seventymm sites and these product was very cheap. i started using one and in fourth day it was crashes in spillikins.
      So pls suggest me what to do.

I would like to suggest people to not to purchase Bed sheet from seventymm.com.

Kumar...
      Dear Sir, Please look into it

Sub:- Not received free gifts instead received defected product

Case Details:-

I received SMS for Fujezone [protected]@6499+2G calling card+keyboard+lotto watch+4GB pen drive FREE..
      I ordered on 30th Aug 2012 & promissed that i will receive it in 7 days..

1. I received it on 16 Aug 2012 after several follow up with Seventymm.
      2. After...

I have purchased a set of tshirts from SEVENTYMM.COM.My order no is SMA0397384 and the delivery date was 8th october. But it is 20th now,I cant able to receive my products. I have paid already by online.When I contact to customer care of seventymm,com,they said you will receive shortly.I am fade up now,want to cancel my order and get my money back in my account.The site is such a fake type, ever seen before.

Pinaki Ranjan Bhakat
      email-pinaki.[protected]@gmail.com
      Mob-[protected]
      Aug 13, 2020
      Seventymm.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Seventymm.com — Product not delivered on time

I have ordered a musical toy for a kid with order # SMA0422694. The order was made on 17th october 2012 and today its 29th october. It has not been even dispatched form there warehouse till now. I request a stirn action to be take against this site.
      Vipin Jain

I have returned product on 2nd of oct this month.

check initiated came on 3rd oct but still i have not received my amount

my order no WOA0394062

i have requested zync tablet 990 model

first time outside invoice ordered product name but when i opened box wrong model was present.

...

Hi!
        I have been a supplier for ladies indo-western wear since july 2012 for SEVENTYMM.COM.I have delivered all products as per the PO issued to me. I want to bring to your notice a lot of anomalies happening at your company and I dont think such matters are even ever brought to your notice since all such things are usually covered up and hushed up at the lower level.
        At the start of my association with SEVENTYMM, COM - I was told and given a written contract to be signed and returned-which I promptly did.Legally speaking the contract to be signed / accepted and returned to the supplier as well-which never happened, despite several mails and phone calls to your Gurgaon office-ROHIT SHARMS, PUJA CHADDHA.All i got was assurance to get the same but which ultimately never happened.

Then I have not been paid my outstanding payments since july 2012 .I have been writing and talking to several people in your organization-all of whom have only been giving me false assurances for the last 3 months.I WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTION THAT IS THIS THE KIND OF BUSINESS ETHICS YOU HAVE PROPAGATED IN YOUR COMPANY THAT YOU DONT PAY BACK TO YOUR SUPPLIERS.

I must have written atleast 100's of mails for the above and now look at the SHAMELESSNESS of your employees- that they have stopped responding also-which clearly shows that nobody is interested in resolving my payment issues.
        If you give me your mail id I can forward you the mails and conversation.Anyways I am copying all as below for you to have a look at them.

I would appreciate that a quick response and action is taken in this regard before things turn ugly which I am sure none o[censored]s would like to have,
        I look forward to hearing from you

regards
        C/o C'apple Solutions

Sent: Friday, 12 October, 2012 10:48 AM
        To: 'Rohit Kumar'; 'Mubin Kazi'
        Cc: 'purchase'; 'Purchase-Center'; 'Laxmi Narayan'; 'Mayank'; 'puja chadha'; '[protected]@seventymm.com'; '[protected]@seventymm.com'; '[protected]@seventymm.com'; '[protected]@seventymm.com'; '[protected]@seventymm.com'
        Subject: RE: BALANCE PAYMENT NOT RECIEVED EVEN AFTER 2.5 MONTHS OF DELIVERING GOODS -REMINDER-6 NO RESPONSE FROM SEVENTYMM FOR THE BALANCE PAYMENT

REMINDER - 6

Hi!
        Why are you not responding for my balance outstanding PAYMENTS.This is your intention to not give payments to your suppliers. I have been only getting FALSE ASSURANCES and not my balance payments.Are you cheating your suppliers and customers like this, is this your way of making money.
        If I don’t get my balance outstanding payment within 24 hours- YOU ALL WILL BE COLLECTIVELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES AND I MEAN IT.YOU CANT TAKE ANYBODY FOR GRANTED ENDLESSLY.

Sent: Thursday, 30 August, 2012 10:53 AM
        Subject: RE: PAYMENT NOT RECIEVED FOR ANY OF THE 08 INVOICES -REMINDER-5

REMINDER-5

Dear Rohit
        What happened to the balance payment which you promised me on last Saturday that on the coming Tuesday-all pending payments will be cleared.
        DO I AGAIN HAVE TO MAKE A HUE AND CRY FOR MY PAYMENTS AND SAMPLES. VERBAL ASSURANCES ARE NOT WHAT IS REQUIRED.

ATLEAST HAVE A COURTESY AND INFORM ME ON THE SAME.THAT IS THE LEAST YOU PEOPLE SITTING IN GURGAON CAN DO-IF NOTHING ELSE.ALSO MAKE SURE THE DEDUCTED AMOUNT OF INVOICE 14 IS ALSO PAID IN THIS PAYMENT.

PLEASE DON’T LET ME LOSE MY PATIENCE AGAIN FOR THE SAMPLES AND PENDING PAYMENTS.

Sent: Monday, 27 August, 2012 9:47 AM
        Subject: RE: PAYMENT NOT RECIEVED FOR ANY OF THE 08 INVOICES -REMINDER-4

Dear Rohit / Mubin
        AFTER SUCH A LONG, ENDLESS PHONE CALL AND NUMEROUS MAILS- FINALLY ON 25TH AUG EVENING I RECEIVED TWO CHEQUES FOR AMOUNT 2489.00 AND 3576.00 of INVOICES # 12/13 AND 14/15 RESPECTIVELY.

ON RECONCILING THE SAME- I NOTICED THAT MY INVOICE NO 14 DATED 30/7/12 (attached hereby for your ref also) WAS AMOUNTING TO 3329.74 AND WHEREAS THE CHEQUE RECEIVED OF THIS INVOICE NO IS FOR 2359.00- A DEDUCTION OF 970.74 .WHY HAS THIS HAPPENED ??

FURTHER-PLEASE MAKE SURE THE PENDING BALANCE PAYMENTS FOR THE OTHER 04 INVOICES DO NOT HAVE SUCH DEDUCTIONS AND THIS DEDUCTION IS ALSO ADDED IN THE BALANCE PAYMENTS WHICH YOU HAVE PROMISED TO GET DONE BY TODAY .

PS: Attached is the bank payment voucher for invoice 14 and the copy of invoice no 14 for your reference and needful to be done>

Sent: Saturday, 25 August, 2012 7:41 AM
        Subject: RE: PAYMENT NOT RECIEVED FOR ANY OF THE 08 INVOICES -REMINDER-4

REMINDER-4
        Despite the endless wait-the TOMORROW NEVER COMES-YET ANOTHER FALSE PROMISE.

From: Rohit Kumar [mailto:[protected]@seventymm.com]
        Sent: Thursday, 23 August, 2012 7:43 PM
        To: apoorv; Mubin Kazi
        Cc: purchase; Purchase-Center; Laxmi Narayan; Mayank; puja chadha
        Subject: RE: PAYMENT NOT RECIEVED FOR ANY OF THE 08 INVOICES -REMINDER-3

Tomorrow we will make the payment

Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 6:21 PM
        To: Mubin Kazi
        Cc: purchase; Purchase-Center; Laxmi Narayan; Mayank; puja chadha; Rohit Kumar
        Subject: PAYMENT NOT RECIEVED FOR ANY OF THE 08 INVOICES -REMINDER-3

REMINDER-3 PAYMENT STILL NOT MADE FOR ALL 08 INVOICES SUBMITTED SO FAR

Mubin-it sure seems that all your assurances given to me on phone atleast three times were all false.you had confirmed all pending payment including the 28 samples payment will be done max by Tuesday-we are already finished with Thursday and still no signs .HOW MUCH MORE PATIENCE DO YOU WANT ME TO HAVE??????????

Sent: Friday, 17 August, 2012 6:41 PM
        To: 'Mubin Kazi'
        Cc: 'purchase'; 'Purchase-Center'; 'Laxmi Narayan'; 'Mayank'; 'puja chadha'; 'Rohit Kumar'
        Subject: RE: POINDENT DATA AUG 17TH -REMINDER-2

REMINDER-2

Sent: Friday, 17 August, 2012 11:11 AM
        To: 'Mubin Kazi'
        Subject: RE: POINDENT DATA AUG 17TH

Dear Mubin
        Even after 45 days – I am told that the payment will be done soon ?????????? Is there not a time frame still ?
        Can you get me the mobile number of your Chief Financial Officer ?I think I will have to take things in my own hands because –from your side there is nothing but endless wait.
        LET ME ALSO MEET UP AND APPRISE HIM OF THE WAY ALL THIS IS BEING HANDLED .

From: Mubin Kazi [mailto:[protected]@seventymm.com]
        Sent: Friday, 17 August, 2012 10:59 AM
        To: apoorv
        Cc: purchase; Purchase-Center; Laxmi Narayan; Mayank
        Subject: RE: POINDENT DATA AUG 17TH

Very Good morning,

I have escalated the issue of payment with my finance team soon the payment will get released once done will share with you the payment details.

Thanks & Regards,

To: Mubin Kazi
        Cc: purchase; Purchase-Center; Laxmi Narayan; Mayank
        Subject: POINDENT DATA AUG 17TH
        Importance: High

Attached is the PO INDENT DATA for aug 17th.

What happened to the payments ?????

Aug 13, 2020

I have placed two orders on seventymm.com.

Orders are:
          1) SMA0273700: Denizen Regular Slim Fit (DSC9348) for 549 Rs On 3rd Aug-12 08:16:07 AM
          2) SMA0273869: Flip Curve Casual Shirt Combo 4 for 499 Rs on 23rd Aug-2012

I don’t know what type of service they are providing. They have already cancelled my two orders out of 4 and the third one(SMA0273700) was also blunder from...

This is to bring to your notice:

MY ORDER WAS

Item Total 1 no. Rs. 3,299 Rs. 1,650
          (50% off)
          Shipping & Handling Charges (+) Rs. 0
          Promotional Discount ...

on shop.seventymm.com i had buy one bedsheet order no. was-SMA0274988 by the name was pratima srivastava
          but the piece was defective so i returned that with courier charges 100/- on 12 august and i checked that it was deliver to its delhi office Branch Office - Delhi
          Seventymm® Services Pvt. Ltd.
          B-75, 1st Floor
          Okhla Phase-II
          New Delhi - 110020
          Phone:[protected]
          Fax:[protected]

at this address and it was deliverd before 24 august as i remember i called up and ask after that i registered complain for refund of my money since that tym and its know 1 month that i did not get any respond from their office or any call and every time i call they use to say that in 2 days they are refunding in 4 days they are refunding but till know 19 sep 2012 i did not got any message regarding my return ..i feel like cheated...
          what should i do please help me as i had called and send many mails to them and i doubt that they are cheating me....

Dear Sir/Madam
            I have placed order on 06 August 2012 with order no SMA0037571
            and Invoice NO CSD[protected] at online seventymm.com. I have not received the product till now . I have given complain lots of time but they have not responded till now.the complained details is given follow

Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:36:51 +0530
            From: ramanand kumar <[protected]@bhelrpt.co.in>br...
            I ordered 3 t-shirts pack on[protected]. And done online payment on same date.On their website they are showing that item will be dispatched in 48 hours.But it was dispatched after 9 days. And delivered to me on[protected]. They took 14 days to deliver. And after this I found wrong items delivered.
            Not a single t-shirt is matching from what I ordered. Now I want my money back in my account as soon as possible....

Online shopping with Seventymm.com was an experience of getting cheated.
            I had ordered one pair of jeans through online shopping and had paid in advance through my credit card.
            The delivery of the item was delayed by the supplier.
            But the biggest surprise for me was when I opened the parcel delivered to me. I found an already altered pair of jeans in the parcel sent by Seventymm.com.
            When I lodged a compliant with the seller, instead of getting any reply to my email, I used to get disturbing phone calls from different persons on different occasions. And they never mind disturbing you during your busy working hours. But they will not reply the email correspondence asking them to convey the reasons under which such a blatant and deliberate fraud was committed.
            Even approaching the CEO of the seller company does not help. In fact he is so rude that he replies in a vehement manner when the reasons for the lapses are asked.
            To my opinion, the company is deliberately supplying the defective/old products to the buyers who make the payment in advance and misappropriating the public money extorted through fraudulent means.
            It is opined that they do not have any good stuff in stock but cheat the public of their hard earned money.
            i have attached a photograph of the product supplied. How could such error went un noticed until unless this was doen deliberately. The sam had been sent to the seller company also.
            I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT NO ONE SHOULD FALL IN THE BOOBY TRAPS OF THIS KIND OF FRADULENT ON LINE SHOPPING.

Flt Lt Ashwani K Notey (retd)

Seventymm.com — fraud company

I had purchased one mitashi led TV from seventymm.com on 22nd July, and the payment was done on that date itself.
            the company claimed that they would deliver the product within 7-10 days, but now its more then 2 months that i have not received any response from the company.
            I even called the customer service people but they only give bogus and fake commitments and now they have even started to ignore my calls.
            I even mailed them about the issue, but they are not replying for my mails too.

kindly help me to get over from this fraud company and help me in getting justice

thanking you
            anubhav jain
            [protected]@gmail.com

1. I had ordered a combo offer of Arrow shirt for Rs.1399 but I received only one shirt for which I had paid Rs.645.00.
              Order No-SMA0099486
              Order Date-15th Apr`12
              Amount Paid- Rs.645(Cash On Delivery) on 23rd Apr`12 for one shirt received.
              Still waiting for the Second Arrow shirt for which I am ready to pay for as the deal was for Cash on delivery.
              2. I had ordered a pair of Black Hush...