Shine.com Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com related photos (2713)

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Shine.com — alliance airlines, spicejet [Resolved]

vishal achu on Oct 30, 2018
I’m in a job search.I approached shine.com.The fraud recruiters who are following shine.com trapped me.I paid 45, 300 because...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Airlines

Tna Tna on Oct 30, 2018
Dear madam

I am shanthi bsc nursing, one of shine executive called me and offer one job asked me to. Pay money i paid please check out and make me refundable my amount 5500rupes and his number [protected] please do needful i have some of mails and something wrong gone for this always asking for money and send me a offer later also but ther no sign in that
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-02 15:52:15

[Oct 30, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from Shine learning.

With reference to your mail, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Shine Team
Sir I am receiving a call from shine.com for regarding refund amount, but I am not received my refund and last days to today I am deposit the money Rs 900 for bank transactions and Rs 1500 for GST charge and Rs 2500 for RTI invoice I am this whole amount will be paid into the shine.com bank account
So plz help to complaint to this company

Shine (dot)com is passing the candidate information to cheaters. The Fraudulent calls the individual by using information from shine com.

Latest mobile no and other details of fake people is as below:

mobile =[protected]
email id = careers.[protected]@india.com
Bank details = [protected]
bank code = sbin0017081
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Shine.com — I am complaining against amul india company [Resolved]

Aakarsh123456 on Oct 29, 2018
    First i got a message from shine.com that ur cv gonna selected for Amul Company, after that one of the employee name Mr. Paras...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Products & Services

[email protected] on Oct 27, 2018
    Detailed of incident from credit card.
    I (Mr. Nimesh berawala) had received call from mr. Pankaj sharma from shine job.com (Mb.[protected]) regarding the job opening for gujarat at ahmedabad location in jonson & jonson company and said that one-time registration refundable charges of rs.3200/- on dated 02nd august 2018. I agreed for payment and paid the same, interview will be done on same day at 13:30 hrs. With company hr also offer letter will be issued on same day, after that he transferred the call to his senior for further process and he told me that education experience verification charges rs.9600/- to be paid and it will be refunded after selection and all charges will be reimbursed by company but i am not convinced so refused for payment and finally decided to cancel my registration and initiate refunding process as agreed with mr. Pankaj sharma. He told me that amount will be refundable in 45-50 days but money not refunded. After that i call back on 13th september 2018 at 13:09hrs. And he did not pick my call and his call came at 01:33 pm. And forwarded for credit card verification & push the otp and transacted the rs.3200/- at 01:43 pm and confirmed that credit card successfully verified and would be reflected in credit card statement when will be generated. On 13th september 2018, he made calls between from 1:09 pm to 4:07 pm. Because ganesh chaturthi puja i missed it. After that i called him for three times but he did not pick my call from 4:07 pm to 4:19 pm, again call on 15th september 2018 three times in between from 3:23 pm to 6:15 pm but he did not picked. He called me on 18th september 2018 at 11:06 am and said that verification call will be coming from hdfc bank. Call received in between 12:46 pm to 12:55 pm from mr. Pankaj sharma shine job.com on 19th september 2018 transaction process and again push otp for two times and deducted rs.6400/- two times for refund and said that hold amount rs.19200/- will be refunded when your monthly credit card statement generated. On 24th september 2018 again, call received from mr. Pankaj sharma shine job.com in between from 11:09 am to 11:11 three times regarding refunded transaction and said that final call verification will be came from hdfc bank. On same dated 24th september 2018 call (Mb. [protected]) received from manish lamba hdfc credit card department in between from 1:32 pm to 1:49 pm and confirmed all detailed of credit card by him including refund value and pushed the otp and transacted rs.47432 at jsng organisation (Opc) at 13:49 and i call backed five times at 1:59 pm to 2:21 pm but not picked call by mr. Manish lamba hdfc credit card department. Again, call received from mr. Manish lamba hdfc credit card department and i asked deduction rs.47432/- at 2:17pm and rs.20000/- at but he said that i don’t understand now i will checked and said that this is your credit card block limit. Again, call received from mr. Manish lamba hdfc credit card department in between 03:09 pm again process for refund he was pushed otp and again deducted rs.20000/-. Again, i call back to mr. Manish lamba hdfc credit card department at 3:15pm but he was not pick up the call after that he was call back he had process the refund process of rs.84732/- received the message up to 05:00 hrs. And if he received the same was forward to me but i had not received any message and call back to mr. Manish lamba hdfc credit card department but phone was switched off and again i call back to him next day 25th september 2018 at two time not picked up the call and second time this is shadi.com and calling from gurgaon and my names is niranjan. As per above incident with me credit card fraud happened for total rs.106632/-. May request you to help me out to back my money.
    Addressed of pankaj sharma as below
    Pankaj sharma
    Shine recruiters.co.in
    501-502 avantika tower,
    4th floor, near by ansari road,
    Opposite kfc,
    Navi mumbai
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-06 11:24:24

[Oct 27, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greeting from shine learning

With reference to your complaint we would like to inform you that you have paid Rs.3599. Dec. 3, 2016 for Job Referral and Featured profile service. Both the service were processed with your consent only.

We did not receive any amount from your end in 2018. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability.

These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

For any queries, please feel free to contact us [protected] or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

Shine Team
    I have messages from shine. com regarding the refund
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Shine.com — money collected for fraudulent services and not refunding back [Resolved]

khswaroop on Oct 27, 2018
      On 26 october 2018, around noon, i received a call from mr. Dheeraj ojha representing shine.com contacting me about my profile...
      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unauthorized charges

harsh25 on Oct 26, 2018
      I got a call from shine.com and they informed me that we provide paid services and boost your profile to get you maximum visibility on their platform. i paid them amount of 4696/ and they said thank you we rae starting your services, our senior executive will call to confirm your profile details. next day another guy Salil Agrawal called up and asked for educational background verification. and asked for an amount of 6101/- which i pad and as i paid he asked for an payment of 10303, which when i asked for discount he made 8909 inr. when i refused he said you wont get any benefit if you wont pay .so they were putting a trap by asking for money again and again, somehow i finally paid them and confirmed that now i wont pay anymore money . yesterday another guy called me and said that you have to pay another amount as your resume is not upto date which we will create from professional . on denying to pay, they closed down my all services . i just want to understand that if this is a hindustan times group company they must have some standard guidelines, people from them even dont know how to talk, and there are no such standards defined for consulting charges . my all hard earned money gone in vain . they are a bunch of scammers . filling up their pockets . i need my money back . as they claim now when you have paid, we wont refund you your single penny.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-06 02:24:52

Greetings from Shine learning

With reference to your comment, we would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern.Kindly share the contact details with the transaction details so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern or you can write to us on below mentioned mail id.

Shine Team
      I was called by a girl.she says she is calling from shine.com. and my c.v is shortlisted for interview in airport and I am asked to pay an amount of rupees 1700 to attend the interview. Her number is [protected]. I get many calls like this from shine.com but this is the first time I am complaining. Hope u will look into the matter. Thanx.

Ishan Saunders on Oct 26, 2018
        Sir, with due respect i want to state that iam getting calls and mails for jobs and they are saying that they are collabrated with shine and asking for some sort of security amount there behavior is also vry bad when i say that shine doesnt support money from candidates but they are continuosly sayin that they are collabrated with shine.com. I can provide you with the mail id and numbers
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-28 17:34:08

[Oct 26, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

ajit mallah on Oct 26, 2018
          In the mounth of february shine.com has frauded me more than 20000 thousand differant different amount or registration whatever personal data & resume we upload to shine.com all the things that he wouid sell to the consultancy in some money then money is fraud by those coordinates of both the companies both companies interconnected those people call the client and say to pay for different difference condition be careful money come from our hard ork
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-02 13:31:55

vivek kumar ravi on Oct 25, 2018
            I m vivek kumar ravi i got a call to registered in shine jobs on dated 25/10/2018. First i got a call from shine team to pay 6346 for international profile update. During that time he not explained the whole process. I did that after that then my call transfered to some senior he said that my profile need job profile verification plus package so ask me transfer amount of 6101, they told last amount. I transfered. Again transfered to my call transfered to some senior he said that education verification ask me to pay 10259, told its last payment. Its not ended. Again my call transfered to some senior he said that professional summary ask to pay 14243. I said i will not. They told its all your benefit in future please dont delay, keep on online around 30 minutes every minute asking payment done or not. I paid all time, taught its last paid 14243 rupee. But again my call transfered to some senior he said that portfolio writing ask to pay 25619. They again told its last for portfolio writing. Again i paid. They told almost done. One last process my call to some senior he said that portfolio writing ask to pay around 35000 for for certification course required for jobs in outside the country. Then i told its too much money i m not interested. My call transferred to manger, rana sir. He told i will give discount and reduced to 15000 rupees. But this time i dont have money, i said its not process. I saved this money for family problem and hospitalization charges. I ask mr. Rana sir to refund my money back as i am not able to pay further. Now he told company have no re-fund policy. Plz its my humble request u to refund my money whole family is depended on that. And i dont want any job from ur side regards, vivek kumar ravi [protected]

jenishkj1986 on Oct 25, 2018
              Dear
              My name is jenish. K. Janardhanan, i have paid 12000 inr for shine resume services, after few days i got call from again shine and asking for the profile updating and future job interview confirmation need to pay 253 usd again. I ask to refund the amount and i dont want to continue the process they told there is no any refund policy, i need to cancel the activation and need to refund the amount
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-29 22:04:04

[Oct 25, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sanjeeva Tejaswini on Oct 25, 2018
                Hi team, my name is mandla sanjeeva tejaswini. I have updated my profile in shine on oct 10, 2018. Its first time i am applying for job through online flatform. A person named sameer has given a call saying he is from shine, to process my application he need money. I said i don't want to go and don't have money but forced to pay an amount of 32, 0000. Please help me to get my money back. I made payment through careerbooming.com. Phone number given for contact is [protected].
                From past a week, they are not lifting my phone call. I feel something suspicious. Please take this complaint as print. Hope you will resolve this as soon as possible.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-27 15:48:48

Updated by Sanjeeva Tejaswini Oct 27, 2018
                Till now I have not received any amount. Even to refund my money Shine.com took Rs.6075+10380+11250+490. The entire money to pay me is RS.63127. I have sent mail to [protected]@shine.com. No reply till now.
                These frauds doesn't return money so easily, if you can do some efforts i can guide you. If you need help write to me [protected]@rediffmail.com
                If you don't give my money back Shine.com I am going to take legal action. I don't know whether careerbooming.com is your partner or not. Because of your leaked information I lost my money. Have shame on you and pay my money back without asking for money.

Dheeraj Mali on Oct 25, 2018
                  Hi team,

Request you to please ask your employees to give me back my hard earn money.
                  They have not given me the full information about the service charges and i have submitted the approx 20k and asking me to give another 14k.
                  Order ids of my payments:
                  In20181024_147156_174754: ₹10259
                  In20181024_147151_174215: ₹6101
                  In20181024_147122_165038:₹4696

I don't have that much of money and want my money back else i am having my way to the consumer court. I am also having all the recordings of the conversation to prove my point if required.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-29 15:49:07

Updated by Dheeraj Mali Oct 25, 2018
                  Employees mail IDs
                  shivam.[protected]@shine.com
                  [protected]@shine.com
                  dheeraj.[protected]@shine.com

Still waiting a call from Vinod as he has taken my number during chat

Updated by Dheeraj Mali Oct 26, 2018
                  Hi team Shine,

I have already mention the transaction details in my previous mail but it's ok due to the excess shine you won't be able to see it again. Please refer my previous mail for the same and my contact no is [protected]. And keep in mind I want my money back not your shining services
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Vinsundaram on Oct 24, 2018
                    Hi team,

I feel very sad to say that shine.com has really pissed many o[censored]s.

After becoming shine member and paying a huge chunk of 13k (2.5k + 10.5k) till date i haven't received any call regarding any interview and all.
                    While subscription it was said that if they could not arrange any interview, definitely they will return all the money.

Very genuinely i am saying from my heart, if this is shine's business model of cheating people then please stop these, as every money earned is very hard. And also creates a distrust among people about the consultancies/portal who are really putting genuine effort to help the candidates.

For me also, a single rupee earned is very important and hard.
                    Many times i recorded my complain on number given on official website of shine but i didn't receive any response for that also.

I request shine.com to kindly return my money.

Hope to get a quick response.

Vineet
                    Vineet. [protected]@gmail.com
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-29 08:05:51

Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 26, 2018

Thank you for contacting Shine learning.

We are unable to track your detail with the help of your email id. Kindly share your transaction id or bank statement with us if you have make the payment to shine.

bhavani bijjala on Oct 24, 2018
                      M bhavani bijjala i registered my self in shine jobs. First i got a call from urside to pay 2000 for online test and you will be refunded your money i[censored] discolify. I did that after that. I took the test as i was qualified then my call transfered to some senior he said that my profile transfered to airlines for job after that he told me that my job is comfirmed and you need to pay 7200 for your profile verification. The recruiter who called me was miss. Radhika and the mobile number is [protected]and the other person sayimg him self as the hr named shashank and his contact number is [protected] and i even have the call recording of his call. Is this a original call from the company or a fraud?? I what do i do and who will i get the refund of my payment which is in the above picture.

fraud call from jet airways and asked me to pay 7200 as i already paid 2000 before for the interview
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-28 16:44:28

Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 26, 2018

Greetings from shine learning.

With reference to your complaint, we would like to inform you that these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants/Paytm.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund.

This kind of no such activity has been done at our end, in association with such fraudster. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

Also, many senior authorities have been initiated by our company to control these activities. You can initiate the below actions before relevant authorities for your claims:- A) File a complaint with your bank to get a chargeback and ask them to blacklist the merchant who made this transaction.

For any inquiries, email us at [protected]@shine.com.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Kittyrajan on Oct 23, 2018
                        By offering fake job in mnc company, a group of 3 fraudsters had cheated me by calling in the name of shine.com. They had called me within half an hour of my cv uploading and they have taken 2000 rs from me also.. Please make this site protective and free of fraudsters.. And have mercy not to cheat people by offering fake job offers.. We have trusted you so u should take care of our details too.. Kindly help me to return my money..
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-25 16:33:36

[Oct 23, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 24, 2018

Greetings from Shine learning.

Reference to your mail, we would strongly advise you to ignore it as these are not endorsed and authenticated by shine.

There have been some fraudulent practices being carried out with the name of all leading job portals including shine.

We are trying our best to minimize effect of such practices and keep our clients informed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Shine Team
                        Now uploading Resume is not safe on job portals. As these frauds purchase candidate's data by paying several thousands rupees and their telecallers call candidates. These frauds call all fresh candidates as they have no experience and offer MNC jobs. Never pay to these

sharashs on Oct 22, 2018
                          As per the information recieved from shine team members, pooja desai, pooja bhardwaj, ankit and few other executives (Every day atleast 5-6 calls) on pmp program. It was finally agreed rs. 11800/- for complete course. Once i paid this amount on 16/10/2018 i recieved payment slip then course link (Not activated) then i recieved message process completed. After 2 days i recieved telephone from pooja bhardwaj saying that your process will be start now but you need to pay rs. 10800 for verification of certificate. This is first time they told us i have to pay for verification. Since i have not paid they have stopped the process pmp course. Even pooja is telling that she is not aware of the varification fee so, she has not told me intially. Even after this few people like nilesh & other guy (Forgot his name) try to convence me. I request all people don't register or make any course from shine. You will end up with cheating.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-25 00:23:14

[Oct 22, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 24, 2018

Greetings from Shine learning

Updated by sharashs Oct 25, 2018
                          [protected]@ccavenue.com
                          Oct 15, 2018, 5:25 PM (10 days ago)
                          to me

LOGO
                          Dear sharashchandra shettigar,

Thank you for your order from https://payments.shine.com

For your convenience, we have included a copy of your order below. The charge will appear on your credit card / Account Statement as 'ccavenue.com/charge'

Order# CCAvenue Reference # Order Date

Order Amount: INR 11800.00

Net Payable: INR 11800.00

To
                          Updated by sharashs Oct 25, 2018
                          After 10 days of payment Nobody from shine is responding and asking addition 10800 for verification. this is really cheating the public. more over that they telling everybody that we are times of india group. This is really question to be a part of such a reputed group.

Shine representatives always provide wrong or incomplete information. Once paid money after that nobody will contact for service. if you are delaying for payment then will abuse with mails or message. Over all not a good site to deal with them.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Shine.com — to get refund of all paid amount against services [Resolved]

Ssumedh on Oct 22, 2018
                            Your executive rajesh rana and his collegue ranjan jha called us to have an interview lined up for middle east region job...
                            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Job & Career

Virender Singh78 on Oct 22, 2018
                            I received a call from shine jobs on 17th oct 2018, mob. No [protected]
                            He demands 3768rs for resume writing & profile update, i am asking him after that you have no other demand for any extra money he says no, after some time another call from shine by mr. Anoop [protected] he demanding for extra money for various services (Interview preparatin 17700rs, resume + cover letter 7700rs, training program 20000rs) & also tell that deposit all amount asap. He said if i donot deposit amount i did not any response from shine.
                            After that today mr. Anoop call me in morning 10:04am 22oct 2018 said that 20000rs deposite immidiate for training program. I can not understand. Why i am pay for it.
                            Till date i get only my resume update nothingelse.
                            So request to you kindly return my amount asap.

Virender singh
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-23 14:14:16

Updated by Virender Singh78 Oct 22, 2018
                            Total paid amount by me 56168
                            Virender Singh
                            Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 22, 2018

Greetings from shine.com

With reference to your comment, we would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern. Kindly share the contact details with the transaction details so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern or you can write to us on below mentioned mail id.

Updated by Virender Singh78 Oct 23, 2018
                            All details like contact details & transaction details are already sent to [protected]@shine.com
                            Please share the emails they sent you, it will benefit others

Shine.com — receiving calls/mails for fake job opportunities [Resolved]

Jyoti9.singh on Oct 21, 2018
                              Hi sir/madam,

I'm a victim of fraud job provider company "shine.com".in july'18 i had received msg and calls...
                              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Job & Career

nc_chandra on Oct 20, 2018
                              I uploaded my resume on shine.com on 19/10/2018. I got a call on 20/10/2018 from shine.com representative from[protected] and i spoke to mr pankaj who asked me to get register for paid service as i get better opportunity and as he told its one time payment for life time hence paid 4227. Again i got call from mr shivam who says i need to pay 5491 again to set up my profile hence i denied to pay as i released they are just fooling me. Hence i want my refund of my money which i paid through net banking transaction id[protected]. I want my money back as they are just fooling around.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-29 09:05:43

[Oct 20, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 22, 2018

Thank you for your email and we really appreciate you taking time to share your concern.

This is to bring your kind notice that we are unable to extract records using your email id or name. If you are a paid user of Shine.com, please share your bank statement or the registered email-id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

Team Shine
                              Updated by nc_chandra Oct 22, 2018
                              -- Forwarded message -----
                              From: RAJ SHEKHAR TIWARI <raj.[protected]@shine.com>
                              To: "[protected]@ymail.com" <[protected]@ymail.com>
                              Cc: Shine Resume <[protected]@shine.com>
                              Sent: Monday, 22 October, 2018, 2:05:22 PM IST
                              Subject: Shine learning process verification call

Dear M'aam,

Thank you for taking your time to share the grievances with us.

With reference to our discussion during the welcome call, we would like to tell you

Earlier we had received your concern to suggest you for more services. Being a sales representative, our team member might have suggested you the value-added services. If you consider that the suggested services are beneficial, you can proceed otherwise depends upon your decision.

For any inquiries, email us at [protected]@shine.com or get in touch with us on the below-specified number.

Thanks & Regards
                              Raj Shekhar Tiwari
                              Executive -Customer Service

Note- Be Aware from Fraud

Shine Learning is a services provider

Interview Call's / Mail will depend on Market Availability

Shine Learning don't have any refund Policy!

Please feel free to contact in case of any escalation: [protected]@shine.com

Disclaimer –

Shine Learning services have helped many customers over the years, we do not guarantee any interview calls or assure any job offers with any of our services. You are advised to be cautious of calls/emails asking for payment from other web sites that claim to offer similar services under the name of Shine.com. We have no associates/agents other than the partner sites that have been specifically named on the homepage of the website Shine.com. We also recommend that you visit Privacy Policy, Security Advise and Terms and Conditions for further details.

NOTE: I had received a call today welcome call from [protected]. but after i informed him that i was not interested he has sent me this mail later
                              Updated by nc_chandra Oct 22, 2018

Mobile [protected]
                              Amount (INR) 4227.00
                              City
                              Description
                              Security Alert: In case you receive a suspicious mail from anyone claiming to be a client of Shine, asking for your personal information or some money by pretending to offer you a job please do not respond to such mails and bring it to the immediate notice of Shine.com by writing to us at [protected]@shine.com. Please note that such offers / emails are a violation of our Terms and Conditions, and Shine.com does not endorse such communication with candidates.

PFA my bank statment

Sent: Monday, 29 October, 2018, 1:35:40 PM IST
                              Subject: Re: Shine learning process verification call :Final Reminder

Hello MR Rajesh,

You did not call me you give me a missed call 12:13pm

I called back instantly on that no @12:14 one of your executive answered and took my details and said concerned person will call back.

On very first day when I made payment on 20/10/2018 I said I don’t want your service and asked for refund .

When you called me for the first time 22/10/2018 I said I don’t want to continue I want refund. So please stop playing around and I want my money back. This it self proves what is ur quality of service and you are jus trying to fool people by taking there hard earned money . Don’t activate any service i[censored] have that’s not my problem .all I want is my money back I have paid INR 4227 return it back.

I’ll put this lying email also on consumer forum.

Thanks And Regards
                              Nikitha Chandra

On 29-Oct-2018, at 12:47 PM, RAJ SHEKHAR TIWARI <raj.[protected]@shine.com> wrote:

Dear Ma'am,

Thank you for availing services from learning.shine.com

We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations.

With reference to your services, we tried to contact you thrice to confirm the services purchased by you and to explain the overall process of the services but the call was busy.

Hence, we are going to process your services within the next 24 hours

You have enrolled in below services of shine learning

<image.png>

In the overall process, we will be increasing the visibility and probability of your profile to get shortlist by the recruiters and consultants, however, there is no job and interview guarantee.

Thanks & Regards
                              Raj Shekhar Tiwari
                              Executive -Customer Service

Note- Be Aware from Fraud

Shine Learning is a services provider

Interview Call's / Mail will depend on Market Availability

Shine Learning don't have any refund Policy!

Please feel free to contact in case of any escalation: [protected]@shine.com

Disclaimer –

Updated by nc_chandra Oct 29, 2018
                              i have given all records what they wanted but still they are not getting the issue resolved.

as you can its been 7 days they not responded anything . i would like consumer complaints forum to intervene and help me get back my money.

if they are not able to find any records then how am i getting mails on my email address and also calls
                              From: [protected]@shine.com

Mobile [protected]
                              Amount (INR) 4227.00
                              City
                              Description

please see the details here i will soon

nc_chandra's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 7, 2018
                              i dont know why this complaint has been marked as resolved
                              nc_chandra's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 7, 2018
                              shine has not resolved my problem

infact i recived a call from them today from 7248685607 stating as i have not taken any service from them they want to refund my money and they asked me to opt for paytm and then they gave me a number which had deep chands name.

then they asked me to add money in that account so i could take refund then when i shouted on them then they said that i can take money from other way

they asked me to visit shinejob.com and enter my bank details and pay rs 10 as transaction fees

but i recived OTP for airtell money 9000

when i asked them they said thats the company txc what it is showing

(by this time i had actually transferred my account balance to different account as i know they were doing some fraud but i wanted to play around anyway i have lost my money let me waste their time as well

so i entered the OTP as the balance was nil it did not process then i got call from different number 9897328957 asking me if i have any account number as its not processing then got disconnected

then again i got call from old no girl named Akansha was speaking she said if i dont have any other account the refund is not possible

i said i dont have she was insisting me to do from someiother family members account then i told he that i knew they were frud and i had already transfered my balance to someother account she then said dont you have sense im trying to help you and you are playing with me

i said i have once paid have suffered ill not become fool again again she said I wasted her time by doing this

even i said bloody you took my hard earned money and now claiming i have visited your scolded her nicely and ended the call

wow shine.com you guys are awesome ... if you are not associated but you are supporting them by encouraging them to use your name and giving them your domain. soon even you will see afall in you website wait and watch
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services