Shine.com Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com related photos (2713)

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Shuklaatul on Oct 19, 2018
Sir, i want to share my experience about it that yesterday on 19 october 2018 i was called by an employee /or pretending to be an employee of shine.com. He was offering me a job and he asked me to do to do the transaction of rs 10 for the registration, then i was doing it. But later on when the otp arrived then the transaction was of 28000 rs. At that time i understood that it was a fraud and suddenly i got to know that i had shared my atm card number, expiry date, card holder's name on the site.
I did not share my otp on the site.
Now today, i got to realize when suddenly transactions of rs 28500 happened. Then i got to understand that they have already used my details. I called him on his number and he said that he will return and he started asking me my account details of other atm cards to transfer the money. And suddenly he again did a rs 5000 transaction. Now i stopped sharing him any details. And he disconnected the call. Now if i call him the phone is switched off. His mobile number is [protected].
He did all the transactions in his paytm account.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-22 20:31:44

[Oct 19, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 20, 2018

Greetings from Shine learning.

Reference to your mail, we would strongly advise you to ignore it as these are not endorsed and authenticated by shine.

There have been some fraudulent practices being carried out with the name of all leading job portals including shine.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. We are trying our best to minimize effect of such practices and keep our clients informed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Refards
Shine Team
Go to police file an FIR, these frauds designed their website only to do frauds and they say you to pay only 10 rupees that everyone agrees to pay .but when you pay online they deduct big amounts and never return so go to cyber cell office each district has.

Shine.com — service not proved for money I had paid [Resolved]

Asifmech on Oct 18, 2018
    From shine.com they called on a 16.oct.2018 and they told me that everything regarding your job is ready only you need to...
    Complaint category Business & Finances

drhemant on Oct 16, 2018
    Hello sir myself hemant kumar i am registred on shine.com on[protected]. I submitted 4500 rupees google transaction id cicagkccwe66rq upi transaction id[protected] to shine.com. I want revert back my fees because m not comfortable with you. Because you told me only 4500 and after registration caller demand another 8500 +12500 which was not open before registration. Caller tell me that your fee will be refund in 4-5 days i did 4-5 email daily but i didnt get any response from shine.com...in short i want back my money as soon as possible... To my account sbi moradabad road kashipur a/c.[protected] ifsc codes sbin0012937 account holder name hemant kumar
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-17 12:58:07

[Oct 16, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 16, 2018

Thank you for your email and we really appreciate you taking time to share your concern.

After going through the complaint, we would like to notify you that the details do not belongs to shine learning as these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants/Paytm or refund.

We, at Shine.com, do not charge for any amount for the refund or job guarantee and it is merely a platform for users and consultants to disseminate information with respect to job opening across the world. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund. We advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

This kind of no such activity has been done at our end, in association with such fraudster. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

Also, you can initiate the below actions before relevant authorities for your claims:- A) File a complaint with your bank to get a charge back and ask them to blacklist the merchant who made this transaction.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Shine.com — shine job fraud by dhiraj ojha and team [Resolved]

Sahoomanoj2002 on Oct 16, 2018
      I got call from shine mr. Dhiraj ojha regarding job and for that i need to register in shine. He convinced me to pay 6, 800...
      Complaint category Job & Career

Shine.com — making fool. [Resolved]

Khush ii on Oct 15, 2018
      They promised to provide a job and taken ₹3k/- and no one provide me job. Even they are not reverting my calls nd sms. Ms....
      Complaint category Police

Shine.com — shine learning [Resolved]

anshumankhindria on Oct 14, 2018
      I received a call from shine learning team yesterday who explained me the service and told that only inr7426.62 is to be paid.
      Complaint category Job & Career

Manisha shaw on Oct 13, 2018
      Indian national recruiter ke dawara 13500 rupay ki pharji keye h mujhse aapke aad k through maine unse contect hua. Kya aap farji company ko service provide krte h. Mera paisa wapas krwaiye aapse nibedan h. Mai uska details vej raha hu.
      "dear candidate send me your all document
      Id proof
      Updated resume
      Qualification marksheet.
      Photo
      Recruiter. [protected]@gmail.com" ye unkempt dawara diya gaya msg.
      "ac. Name-sumit
      Ac num -[protected]
      Branch-defence colony
      Ifsc code-sbin0008025" ye unka a/c details "website _ www.indiannationalrecruiters.in" ye unka website. Pls resolve as soon as possible humbly requested to you.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-16 13:29:33

[Oct 13, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 15, 2018

Greetings from shine learning.

With reference to your complaint, we cannot extricate records utilizing your name. If you are a paid client of Shine.com, please share your contact number or the bank statement with us to enable us to check your profile and address your concerns.

These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants/Paytm.

Also, many senior authorities have been initiated by our company to control these activities. Being a responsible company, we wish to support you in all ways possible and assist you to find out the fraudsters involved in duping you to make payments for services.

Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Shine.com — regarding the payment of money [Resolved]

Chittajallu on Oct 12, 2018
        Hello sir/madam

Just now i have received a call from shine.com telling that there are vacancies in hcl and...
        Complaint category Computer Software

Kotisrav123 on Oct 12, 2018
        I am koteswara rao would like to book a complaint on sandeep agarwal and vijay who works in shine.com. As they approached me regarding a job in new vision eye centre dubai. Al zahara hospital in dubai. They told we have to pay towards an interview in my place ie at guntur andhra pradesh and for other procedure process all together i have paid about 1, 11, 500 rupees. Since i don’t have money in my account on that particular day hence i requested them please let me know the round figure amount of money still how much i have to pay. They didnot guided me regarding that i told them without knowing the exact figure of amount how could i arrange the money, i would have been good that to reveal the round figure amount of money in the beginning of this payment procedure. But they didnot reveal as such every time dr. Vijay willattend the call and urges me to pay one amount then and there it self i use to find it very difficulty to pay that rational amount. They didnot arrange any interview at any place and they told your interview is over and they informed me all these conversations are happening in the presence of hr apparently who is in the line of conversation and it is getting recorded since they have asked me to pay the gst for the above amount i was irritated and told them i asked u in the beginning itself to reveal the exact amount to pay but you are not revealing that the whole rocedure looks not reliable. Hence i reject my offer. Since then the phone contact number is not reachable for your information whenever they call for payment procedure they used to contact me through different international numbers.
        This is the series of events happened please go through it and do the needful in time. I have forwarded the payment receipt to you. Please consider this as complaint on shine.com
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-15 15:31:26

[Oct 12, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2018

This is to bring your kind notice that we are unable to extract records using your email id or name. If you are a paid user of Shine.com, please share your bank statement or the registered email-id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

Ritu Alwani on Oct 11, 2018
          Hello sir/ma'am
          My name is ritu alwani from jaipur (Rajasthan), i got no. Of calls from a gentleman named abhishek choudhary having gmailid "[protected]@placeyourjob.com" and [protected]@gmail.com, he promised of providing me a job at axis bank, initial i paid 3060 for registration, after that he conducted an telephonic interview and after an hour he said you are selected and you have to pay 9200 for document verification and security and said its refundable. But he did not fulfill his promises. After that he also asked to deposit 11000 rupees for another documentation. I refused to pay that amount and asked to refund my money back. I neither got job nor received my money. Now the contact number is also not reachable.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-15 03:51:27

[Oct 11, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2018

After going through the complaint, we would like to inform you that the details do not belong to us as these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants/Paytm or refund.

Team Shine
          and @ritu you believed him whatever he said, ok believing is anotherthing but paying him doesn't make sense, you have been scamed now it's difficult to get to him, he probably used a fake name too, File an FIR and never trust easily where money is involved,
          CRICKET EXCLUSIVE's reply, Oct 13, 2018
          @hitwork mere sath bhi esa hi hua hai same issue or last me mene bhi mana kar diya paise dene ko uske baad mene kaha ki mere paise refund kar do na to paise refund kiye or na hi unka call lag rha hau unka switch off ho gya hai
          Why don't you people teach these frauds a lesson????? I will show you the way

[email protected] on Oct 11, 2018
            Hi all,
            This is to inform you that, myself mrinmoy chowdhury, was an employee of accenture solution pvt. Ltd. Once wanted to change my job due to my bad family situation. One of the representative name anshul kumar gupta called me for opening in tata consultancy services and arranged my interview. After successfully completed my interview round, i got an offer latter of tcs, hence i have resigned accenture accordingly. But when i went to report over there on the mentioned reporting date, tcs has denied for that and told me that’s a fake offer letter.
            I called the poc but he has switched off his phone (Contact no: +91-[protected]) and now shine is refusing him as an employer.
            Currently i am jobless and also provided him the security money for the same which is missing. The medical treatment of my father is still going on. That was the reason i wanted to change my job but current scenario is that, i don’t have any job as i have resigned my previous organisation and also no money for the treatment as they have taken as security purpose.
            Need your help in this situation.
            Thanks.

Mrinmoy chowdhury
            +91-[protected]
            +91-[protected]
            Mrinmoy. [protected]@gmail.com
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-11 08:28:28

Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 11, 2018

Greetings from shine learning.

With reference to your complaint, we would like to inform you that these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants/Paytm.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund.

Also, many senior authorities have been initiated by our company to control these activities. You can initiate the below actions before relevant authorities for your claims:- A) File a complaint with your bank to get a chargeback and ask them to blacklist the merchant who made this transaction.

laida on Oct 10, 2018
              My complaint is against shine.com, a guy named rajeev : https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajiv-dixit-2455b958/
              Is his linked in address, he called from shine from a number [protected], [protected] assuring my profile is been selected in ibm and held interview asked me to pay an amount and i did for verification, now they are saying to pay again some amount for the repayment they are from shine accounts team. Kindly take action and do the needful for refunding the amount. I havepaid an amount of 14500in terms like first payment 3000rs for registration, next 4500rs for joining id, and 7000rs for joining. And every time they say it is the last amount i did payment, all the amount was aked after conducting a level of telephonic interview level 1, 2, 3. When they kept on asking the amount i said i cant pay the amount and i need refund., now they are saying for refund i need to pay 7000 again. Kindly help me. I received call from mr. Sreenivas, and deepak jain is the person who mailed me.

Laida vk

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-10 02:33:34

[Oct 10, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 10, 2018

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Kotisrav123 on Oct 10, 2018
                I am koteswara rao i have paid about one lakh rupees towards an offered job in arab countries since they have not told any financial limits towards it. Dr. Vijay and sandeep agarwal has approached me regarding this job opportunity and made me to pay the amount without disclosing the sum amount. Hence i have paid the amount in instalments though i requested them to let me know the total sum amount till the procedure finish. Still they have not revealed anything as such and they told that they an job interview by the officials in my town but i didn’t get any interview date place confirmation till now but they told interview has been finished and they charged for that. The procedure the way it went is giving me an impression that this is as spurious. They further ask me to pay gst for the above open lakh. Hence i have decided to reject the particular offer. Please refund my money. I am waiting for your response. If not in time i will approach you legally.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-16 03:03:53

Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 10, 2018

Greetings from shine learning

With reference to your comment, we would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern.Kindly share the contact details with the transaction details so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern or you can write to us on below mentioned mail id.

Dear Sir
                Please confirm the following email address is true or fake [protected]@outlook.com

Tejaswini Divate on Oct 9, 2018
                  I got a call from shine.com, they said i can attentend an interview if i will make a payment of 3145rs my transaction got debited and it showed error on the transaction page they said payment was not successful, so in order to reverse the payment i made they asked again to give my debit card details so when i followed their instructions to get my money reversed again 3145rs got debited and it showed error again.. So 7306rs of total amount has been deducted from my account for the cost of nothing. This is the worst job recruiting website. They promised a cheque and now they are not sending it. I want my money back.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-10 16:59:35

[Oct 09, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 09, 2018

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

darsh1234 on Oct 8, 2018
                    Dont trust shine.com, they are keep on asking money for some services, they said they will make my profile, but they didnot do it.
                    Client number: [protected]. (Anoop kumar and gaurav). Every day they call me and ask to pay 15910 for some services in shine.com, but they do not do any thing, simply taking money. I have paid for two times, but now they are calling everyday.
                    Please solve my issue.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-15 08:33:55

[Oct 08, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from shine learning

With reference to your comment, we would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern. Kindly share the contact details with the transaction details so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern or you can write to us on below mentioned mail id.

For any queries, please feel free to contact us [protected] or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

YASH WARKE on Oct 8, 2018
                      The phone number from which i got calls recently is [protected] and said he is being arranging the employment form and for that he asked me to pay a total of 6700 rupees amount (Refundable claim). I would like to file a complaint as i got cheated although there is no relevant evidence for that but i did paid that amount and i m feeling like being cheated
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-08 12:22:19

Greetings from shine learning.

The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability.

These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

011vipin011 on Oct 7, 2018
                        Sir/madam,
                        I have already complained on 5th october, 2018 through [protected]@paytm so i got ticket number 89334803 but redirected to complain through paytm 24x7. I had a call from [protected] (Himanshu singh), [protected] (Mahi sharma), [protected] (His accountant) on 26th july, 2018. They claimed to be from shine.com (A job consultancy) promised to provide a job in tata motors for which i had to pay some money and i paid rs 55350 in installments. After a small test, telephonic round test a job confirmation letter also sent to me through email on 7th august, 2018 by them. According to the letter i will get my offer-letter and my account details (Like cheque book, passbook and debit card) at my permanent address in 1st week of october-2018. But his phone now switched off. I am feeling cheated. I paid him only because while paying them i was 100% sure if cheated paytm would help me in tracking them through their aadhaar linked paytm app system. But even paytm is not responding.
                        Please tell me can you track him? Will i get money back? What should i do now?
                        Anyhow please help me out
                        For surety i am attaching one of screenshots of payment through paytm app.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-12 19:41:25

Greetings from Shine.com.

With reference to your mail, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Shine Team
                        Today shine .com executive has taken fees for providing gynaecologist job
                        First time i paid 4227/-
                        Second time i paid 5491/-
                        Third time they r demanding some 10000/-.
                        I m suspecting fraud.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Meenakshi Jadhav on Oct 5, 2018
                          I am referring to order id: 173606. I had the paid services for shine on 10th september, i was not informed that the amount i paid rs 4227/- does not include resume writing services and the services were not even explained properly. I was assured job in next 7 days and the person was behind me to take the services. After payment i was told that my resume is not in the correct format and i will need to pay a further amount of 10k. On argument with the person who was very unprofessional he insisted on paying the said amount. Till now i have not got any response for an interview nor has my resume been shortlisted. There is even no update from anyone on the job. I was in an urgent requirement of the job, but the services by shine are pathetic and you people have the intention of fetching money from the customer and giving mental torture. It has not benefited me in any way.

I definitely need my money back or i will need to take a legal action against you people.

Call me back for further discussion.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-06 00:47:13

[Oct 05, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 06, 2018
                          Dear Meenakshi,

Greeting from Shine learning

With reference to our discussion hope your all doubt has been resolved. We would like to confirm you that your both the service (Featured Profile & Resume Booster) has been activated.

Moreover, If you are getting a call for further payments, then might be sales team proposing you some value added service which is up to you whether you want to buy it or not.

Aish Madhav on Oct 5, 2018
                            Sir, i want to share my experience about it that yesterday on 3rd October 2018 I was called by an employee /or pretending to be an employee of Shine.com. He was offering me a job and he asked me to do to do the transaction of Rs 10 for the registration, then i was doing it. but later on when the OTP arrived then the transaction was of 9000 Rs . At that time i understood that it was a fraud and suddenly i got to know that i had shared my ATM Card Number, expiry date, card holder's name on the site.
                            I did not share my OTP on the site.
                            Now today, i got to realize when suddenly 3 transactions of Rs 9000, 3000 and 1600 happened . Then i got to understand that they have already used my details.I called him on his number and he said that he will return and he started asking me my Account details of other ATM cards to transfer the money. And suddenly he again did a Rs 5000 transaction. Now I stopped sharing him any details. And he disconnected the call.Now if i call him the phone is Switched off. His mobile number is [protected] .
                            He did all the transactions in his paytm account.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-18 19:37:54

[Oct 07, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

madhukavya on Oct 4, 2018
                              A girl called nikita from shine.com called me regarding jobs and she asked me to pay rs 2600, i paid this amount later she asked me to pay rs 12, 500 for further procedure, i told her i cannot pay kindly refund my rs 2600, her attitude changed and she started behaving very rude, and she is saying she cannot process your refund. She is not responding to calls and mails, such an worst service by shine.com and arrogant attitude by employee. These people are playing with student career just to grab money, no humanity
                              I am attaching all the details
                              Nikita
                              Info. Shinerecruitment. [protected]@gmail.com
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-04 00:19:53

[Oct 04, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Shine.com Customer Care's response Oct 04, 2018

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Recently Discussed

Eloda.biz
                                mobile purchased and not further information
                                OYO
                                About refund money
                                Mg University
                                Highly unprofessional behaviour by keeping a student's career at stake and harassing
                                (5 minutes ago)
                                IFB Industries
                                washing machine warranty (double charges) and continuous harassment
                                (6 minutes ago)