State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Jan 22, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to State Bank of India [SBI]

Having problems with State Bank of India [SBI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by State Bank of India [SBI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

State Bank of India [SBI]

Karnataka

State Bank of India [SBI] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 3800

State Bank of India [SBI] reviews & complaints(26130)

My SBI Credit Card no. is [protected].

I have changed my address from Santacruz (E) to the below address:

DR.INBARAJAN M.B.B.S.,
401, EW-5 EVERSHINE MAPLE CO-OP HOUSING SOCIETY,
NEAR GAURAV RESIDENCY,
BEVERLY PARK,
MIRA ROAD,
THANE DIST.-401107
MAHARASHTRA.

I request you to send my credit card statements to the above address.

Thanking you,
Dr.P.Inbarajan.
kindly change my correspondence adress for sending monthly statementsfor futher quaries if any, please cotact on my mob# [protected].
Vijay dev singh Billawaria
H.NO.18 Priyadarshani lanes
Opp.BSF Camp, Bohri Chungi
Post Office Tillo Talab Jammu
I have shifted my residence to H.No. 11-13/371/1/1 Alakapuri colony Plot N0. 55 Panchajenya Avenue, Road No. 13 Hyderabad. Hereafter kindly send my account statements to this address .
Radhakrishna Rao.
I have shifted my residence to H.No. 11-13/371/1/1 Alakapuri colony Plot No. 55 Panchajenya Avenue, Road No. 13 Hyderabad. Hereafster kindly send my account statements to this address Radhakrishna Rao
My address for SBI credit card should be as below :
Flat no. 109
Sharvani Heights
Widia Colony (Near Talkie Town)
Miyapur
Hyderabad - 500049

State Bank of India — Change of address

I have shifted from Govt. apartment to a rented house. Now I want to change address in my Bank A/C. The bank is demanding address proof in form of Voter ID card or Water/electricity bill. While living in rented house how can I have water/electricity bill in my name. I have rent-deed as well as Gas Connection bill with me, but they are not ready to accept it as residence proof.
Dear Customer,

We have noted your request for address change.
We will get in touch with you soon to further process the request.

Dear Customer,

Would like to share that your address has been changed in our records. Please call SBI Helpline for any further request. Looking forward for your continued patronage.

Sincerely
SBI Card Cares
I have changed my address
I have given my changed address

A Udaya Bhaskara Sharma
E Mail: [protected]@gmail.com
With regards
AUB Sharma
Hi!
Sir/Madam, i live in Hyderabad. I had Shifted to my new House, so I want to change my SBI Advantage card address to my current Address.
So please kindly guide me.

My phone Number is [protected]

I am using my SBI Credit Card since 2005 and from 8th march 2012 it was blocked without any prior notice. And my approximate...
    Dear Sir,This id to inform to you that My father shri Nemi Chand Jain,who is retired Railway Guard and taking monthly pension...

This is my Account Number [protected] in the name of Biswajit Dutta.. Branch-9434 n branch manager B.G. Sinha I have complained to SBI cust.care number for damage of my ATM card and the process to apply for new ATM card as informed by them the process n doc.needed and they too informed me the period that in between 7-10 days,I will get back my new ATM card but now more than 20 days crossed till then my new ATM card not received and my branch associates are asking more days and I am getting difficulties to transact my cash n didn't get any good response from them too...My SBI Complain no.[protected] via cal to toll free no. of SBI cust care..n via website complain no.CC[protected].... MY CONTACT NO.[protected]...PLACE- Laluk, Niz-Laluk, Laluk Tinali, Dist-Lakhimpur..P.O/P.S.-Laluk Pin 784160 ASOM...[protected]@rediffmail.com Plz Help n go through it...

Irregularities in 6th CPC Arrear — ATM card not yet received

I had applied for new ATM card from SBI (003790) A/c No.[protected] dated 20.11.2010; but the card is not yet received.

Anuj Sinha
    I Till now neutral n not satisfied with the happenings wat going on if it solved in between 24 hrs n I get the confirmation too of my complain then i think I will fully be satisfied n happy too..

I AM HOLDING SBI CREDIT CARD.
      I AM HAVING REWARD POINTS OF 2195.

WHEN I TOLD THE SBI PEOPLE TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT OF THE CREDIT CARD AND ADJUST MY REWARD POINTS.

THEY SAID THE REWARD POINTS ARE ONLY USABLE WHEN YOU HOLD THE CARD.
      I WONT BE ADJUSTABLE TO THE EXISTING AMOUNT.

HOW SELFISH THE CREDIT ISSUING FINANCE BANKS.

BE AWARE OF CREDIT CARDS.
      THEY WILL CHARGE YOU ALL TYPES OF CHARGES
      Dear Customer,

We would love to help you out. Just write to us with your details at [protected]@ge.com

Yours Sincerely
      SBI Cards
      Dear Customer,

We are awaiting the additional information/documents from your end to help us address the issue raised by you. Please write to us at [protected]@ge.com with the required information.

Yours sincerely,
      SBI Cards

State Bank of India — DOUBLE REFLECTION F TRANSACTION WITHDRAW THROUGH HDFC ATM

I holding a DSP A/C No [protected] with SBI , Vasant Vihar , Dehradun. On 29 Feb 12 I had withdraw Rs 10000/-...

I Nayan Dilip Palav .MY EMAIL ID IS [protected]@gmail.com. I HAD APPLIED FOR SBI CLERICAL POSTS. WITH MY Registration No.-[protected] . BUT I DIDNOT RECEIVED MY CONFIRMATION MESSAGE TO MY EMAIL ID, AFTER PAYMENT OF FEES.SO, PLEASE SEND ME CONFIRMATION MESSAGE TO MY EMAIL ID.

Thanking You,

NAYAN DILIP PALAV

SBI — NO CONFIRMATION MAIL AFTER SUBMISSION

AFTER THE SUBMISSION AND GETTING REGISTRATION ID I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY CONFIRMATION MAIL FROM LAST 3 DAYS WHETHER I SHOULD RE REGISTER AGAIN PLEZZZ HELP ME
        I am from Saudi Arebia, I sent registration form for NRI through Post before 1 month...I didnt get any reply yet...even I called to that branch, but I didnt get good result

SBI — reconfirmation of previous mail

i have already sent my payment details. but the response is still negative, in case i have sent the details of my payment. please verify and check your account.Yours sciencier customer

I am Rajarshi Biswas from kolkata.I applied for SBI CLERICAL exam posts.My registration number is [protected].After payment of fees at SBI(NAGERBAZAR BRANCH, KOLKATA) I did not get any kind of confirmation message at my email ID ([protected]@gmail.com) and my mobile no. also.
        SO I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WHETHER MY PROCESS IS COMPLETEED OR NOT.PLEASE HELP ME AND SEND ME THE CONFIRMATION MESSAGE AT MY E-MAIL ID.

THANKING YOU,
        RAJARSHI BISWAS

Refer to recruitment advertisement of SBI on internet "Recruitment for Clerical Staff (Clerks / Stenographers)"br...

Respected Sir,
          I am Kunal Raja from Saraipali. I am having an account in S.B.I. CHIVRAKUTA Branch. My account number is [protected](saving account). Whenever I go to that bank, Manager and other staff member do not answer whatever I ask about any details. once my 500/- rs was debated from my account through ATM .And when I complaint about that fault of transaction,no one answered or suggested me the solution. Than I complaint in customer care, then it was resolved in 7 working days. My wife is also having account in that branch, she also had the same problem. Her 100/- rs. did'nt withdrawn and in mini statement ,it showed that 100/-rs has been withdrawn.
          Her account number is [protected] . She is working as a shikshakarmi . She gets her salary from same branch. Bank Manager and Loan officer always misbehave with other custumers too. The code of that branch is 9750. Please take some actions and give us good behavior. otherwise we should be sorry and bother to close our account.
          Kunal Raja
          s/o Lt . Shri C.P. Raja
          account no. [protected]
          address: Ashirwad bhavan,
          main road, Saraipali
          dis: Mahasamund( C.G.)

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Amol Shinde. I am staying in Osmanabad. I want to open an account in SBI bank. so i filled the form to open my account and given all the required documents to the bank on the date of 1st March 2012. Till date i am not having my account. Every day i am going to the bank and asking and waiting for the concern persons but no one at there place. There is lots of inconvenience and mismanagement in the bank.

Please guide me & do the needful.

Amol Shinde

Contact details:
            Mob.: [protected]
            Email: amolshinde.[protected]@gmail.com

State Bank of India — Change of Date of Birth

Dear Sir
              My Date Of Birth Is Marked As[protected] In SBI Credit Card ,So Can U Please Change It...

My name is Upadhyay maharshi V. I am login first time in Internet Banking at that time I have write the those Userid & password which are giving to sbi prantij bank after second page is change password then click on submit button at that time one error coming.
              the error is i am write is below:-

Invalid kit number, please note that PP KIT number will be alpha numeric and start with alphabet.
              Kit Number validation failed. Please verify your kit number and try again.
              Please write to inb.[protected]@sbi.co.in or contact your branch, if problem persists.

So please check it and give positive response.

MY Mo No:-[protected]
              Aug 13, 2020

MY SBI CREDIT CARD NO. [protected] AT THE NAME OF SANDEEP SOOD. I AM RECEIVING BILLS EVEN I AM NOT USING THE CARD. EVERY TIME INTEREST IS APPLIED ON THE BILL. I WANT TO CLOSE THE CARD. HELP ME.

SANDEEP SOOD DATE OF BIRTH 26/03/1974
                [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM

Billing card — To close billing card

This complaint is to close my billing card as I complaining this several times to Airtel office. My number is [protected].

Please close my card as early as possible.

Avinash
                for lost few months i was not received my phone bill. please send my phone bill to my compony address or send this E-mail address
                siva.[protected]@gmail.com .
                my mobile no is [protected].
                I was not received my phone bill for lost few months.
                please send my phone bill to my contact address or my e-mail address.
                my e-mail address is siva.[protected]@gmail.com.

Credit Card — false bills

Instead of several reminders and message sbi credit card send me a bills in my mobile Rs.7724/- in which Rs.4545/- is a false bill which sent me without my prior permission, how sbi credit card sed me such a false bill. The bills is not belongs to me and not connected any purchase of goods ,then how sbi credit card send such type of false bill.Is it true that hey are also relatrf with such kind of false bill, I never expect such a transaction fom sbi crecard, sbi is a famous name in the world, how they cheating with their customer.
                Dear Rinku,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced.
                We will get in touch with you soon to further understand and address your query.

Dear Rinku,

We tried to establish contact with you, but we were unable to do so. Please provide the suitable time to get in touch with you.

Sincerely
                Dear Rinku,

Thanks for talking to us. Hope all of your queries have been resolved. Please call SBI helpline in case of further issues.
                You can also follow us on Twitter @SBIcard_connect.

DEAR SIR
                  my transtion wrong attchment for photo i reqested for my help i reverse payment amount 357.71 date of transtion[protected] tranastion id-IG98237368,REFERENCE ID-MSBI[protected] NAME APPLICANT'S JAYANT KUMAR BAGE
                  ACCOUNT NO-[protected] SBI RAJENDRA NAGAR PATNA I
                  I REQEST FOR Umy help form filp for photo
                  Aug 13, 2020

I HAD WITHDRAWN RS 1500 FROM SBI ATM. BUT WHEN I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT ONLINE, SURPRISINGLY I NOTICED THAT RS 1500 HAS BEEN DEBITED...
                    SIR,
                    I AM COMBATANT MEMBER OF INDIAN AIR FORCE .MY SALARY A/C IN SBI AIRFORCE COMPLEX,CHAKERI KANPUR
                    I HAVE...
                    Respected sir, my name is P.U Narasimha Murty.I lost my scholar atm card. ATM card number is [protected] and scholorship...

SBI Mutual Fund — loss of folio no.

I have lost my SBI Mutual Fund Folio no.I had invested Rs.30000 int it in the year of 2007.Kindly help me getting...

State Bank of India — CHANGE SMS ALERT PHONE NUMBER

i, deepshikha saini m a having a SB account number in SBI,choltu distt kinnaur, have lost my sim and mobile number. The same...

sir ,, i hav filled a bank contact no approval form and submit mall road almora . but that the time the employee of sbi said after 2 days your mobile number have registred and you can do transaction by online but till the time my mobile no have not approve for transaction . and now i m so far from almora . so wht i do this. my email id is [protected]@gmail.com. plz give me any suggestion