State Bank Of India [Sbi] — fraud sbi account holders looted money on job providing basis

Sreekanth6969 on Mar 1, 2018
Myself K.Sreekanth resident of Visakhapatnam here by inform that I lost an amount of 12210/- by SBI account holders. They assured me of job in amazon and get me paid above said amount in installment basis.
1. On 24/2/2018 I received mail online for post of supervisor from amazon.in, & I have to pay 1550/- amount for receiving uniform, get pass, identity card and job letter through courier, I confirmed by contacting the phone no provided they assured me that its true not fake, as I was in desperate need of job I trusted them and paid by borrowing from my friend and paid on 26/02/2018.I informed them that amount has been sent they confirmed that amount received and courier will reach with in 24 hrs.
2.On 27/02/2018 I received call for salaried account opening in ICICI bank I have to pay 5000/- as minimum amount for opening account in ICICI is 10000/-, 5000/- will be paid by company and 5000/- by the employee, they said that I can withdraw once I receive bank's ATM. So I paid through paytm an amount of 5160/- (2500+2660)
3. On 28/02/2018 I received message that items were sent through blue dart courier, then I received call that for verification purpose I have to pay 4500/- (1500/- per constable), I argued with them but they assured that verification is mandatory, first I paid 3000/- by ensuring with them that I can't pay 4500/- they accepted hence I paid 1500/- through paytm and 1500/- through net banking.
4.After couple of hours I called them that verification has not yet done, they said that for verification purpose minimum required amount is 4500/- . I asked them to refund my money they denied and insisted that verification will be done only after paying remaining 1500/-, I paid through netbanking
5. Again after couple of hours I called them they said that late charges of 1000/- has to be paid then only verification will be done. As I couldn't do anything I paid.
6.Again after they said to pay 3000/- as security deposit but this time I didn't. I totally busted and argued with them they hung up.

fraud sbi account holders looted money on job providing basis

[Mar 02, 2018] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sreekanth6969, Mar 01, 2018
Name : Sameer Sundhar, Avinash Kumar, Kundan Kumar
Account No : Avinash kumar-[protected] IFSC-SBIN0017132
Kundan Kumar-[protected] IFSC-SBIN0017417
Paytm No : Avinash Kumar-[protected]
Amazon Jobs-[protected]

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

No.65, St Marks Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001
    State Bank Of India [Sbi] - fraud sbi account holders looted money on job providing basis