State Bank Of India [Sbi] — ppf a/c no [protected]

Miki Wire Works Pvt Ltd, J S Lane, Poddar House, Gandhi Chowk,Upper Bazar Ranchi, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
 pkpacheriwala on Oct 22, 2019
I was having Public Provident Fund A/c No. [protected] with your bank at Ranchi branch which has been closed on 10/10/2019. The closing balance is Rs. 10, 84, 919.01 but you have paid Rs. 10, 82, 919.01 to me by bankers cheque No. 618902 dtd. 10/10/2019 deducting Rs. 2, 000.00 towards bank charges arbitrarily.

I am not having a personal account with State Bank of India hence have asked you to do NEFT/RTGS but concerned person refused as it is not in practice hence not possible.

The government of India / Reserve Bank of India is interested to promote more Electronic Fund trasnfer as it takes less time/energy and cutomers get credit on same day.

My greivance is that please refund me Rs 2000 which you had deducted arbitrarily as bank charges.

[Oct 22, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I ordered a charger then i cancelled but amount is not reflected in my account and I use phone pe app to done the payment.

Phonepe transaction I'd is APL656e7cf4266b4c20a9360c689825a47b