StayAtHome.co.in Customer Care

Thu 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

StayAtHome.co.in related photos (78)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

StayAtHome.co.in Complaints & Reviews

Iswarya S on Aug 2, 2020
Ordered a hair dryer panasonic brand on 18.7.20. But still had not received any details about it.

[Aug 02, 2020] StayAtHome.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hari Nadha Chinnakotla on Aug 1, 2020
    I booked 1htc trimmer from 11 jul 20 and the amount is rs156, but not delivered yet so plz send my order or refund my money thank you

[Aug 01, 2020] StayAtHome.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

aruna.patil on Aug 1, 2020
      I had ordered resonate routerups on 06 april 2020 and after 5 months i have not received any product. I have paid them fully via digital payment mode. I mailed them several times and asked to refund money. But i have not received any response from them.

sgaurban on Aug 1, 2020
        I have ordered a product from here but still not received the product, my order no is 17849119

Santosh Jujar on Jul 31, 2020
          Order date 02/07/2020, order number[protected]Trimmer)
          Santosh jujar

We have still not received the product which the order was placed on 02/07/2020, order number[protected]trimmer).
          What services you are providing to the costumers, is these the way of service.

[Jul 31, 2020] StayAtHome.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

nehacmez on Jul 31, 2020
            I placed an order for a product on july 7th. They sent me a confirmation email, but i have not received the product till day. I have also tried emailing them and calling them via the phone numbers of the website, which do not seem to be working.

Please help

Sushantghadashi on Jul 30, 2020
              This is fraud website. Payment successful - order placed-but they were not delivered any product

No delivery of product

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

StayAtHome.co.in — Shipment not delivered

rajanhzb on Jul 30, 2020
                I have ordered airtel 4g usb dongal cost as 1995. After making payment online got an mail saying that will be sending courier...
                Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Aryan Phadnis on Jul 29, 2020
                I had ordered an airtel 4g hotspot for rs2700. They sent a message saying we will share tracking details within 48 hrs but the details were never sent. Its been about 2 weeks now. Site is a complete scam

[Jul 29, 2020] StayAtHome.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

StayAtHome.co.in — Jiofi not received

Tanya Monisha on Jul 29, 2020
                  I had ordered a jiofi on 10th july 2020 and have not received it till date. I called all the customer care numbers but they...
                  Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

mandar_mh on Jul 28, 2020
                  I have placed order on your website on 18-jun-2020 with order ID 17829130 and even after 20 daybthe order was not dispatched, thus I have decided to cancel the order and requested to refund the amount. But its more than 10 days still the amount has not been refunded. Kindly refund the amount on priority.

Refund for order 17829130 cancellation not received
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-29 14:40:20
                  Complaint is still not resolved. I have note received the refund yet and also the company has not called or not emailed me . I'm following up with the company on mail but not getting any response from them.

Still the refund amount has not received and the company just keep replying that " The request is sent to concern department and the amount will be refunded ASAP." Same response I'm getting from last 20 days, but still the amount is note refunded.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

StayAtHome.co.in — Beauty-braun-mgk3060-gr00ming-kit-f0r-men-(black)

bsKunjathaya on Jul 28, 2020

I have purchased the above item on 8th of July 2020 by paying Rs. 156/- using my HDFC card. But...
                    Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

ArnavArora on Jul 28, 2020
                    I ordered cosmic byte headset on 15 july 2020 and havent received it even after 2 weeks

Pls take immediate action on this

[Jul 28, 2020] StayAtHome.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B a l a j i Papperi on Jul 28, 2020
                      24/7/2020 in friday
                      Client number not available
                      I am order one saver that not delivery
                      Please collect money and give please collect and give money sir or mam

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

sunmedia on Jul 28, 2020
                        I have ordered jiofi 4g hotspot jmr-541wifi router on 19th july 2020.

Our shopping receipt date :07/19/2020 order number: 17851910

I have not received the material yet but company promised to delivery 7-10 days!

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Many thanks

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

StayAtHome.co.in — order #17807080 dt. 05/17/2020 - product : beauty-ecstasy-f-y-c-616-c0rded-gr00ming-kit-f0r-men - (red)

Sharlin Pandey on Jul 28, 2020
                          I have ordered a product from www.stayathome.co.in site and my details are herein below;
                          "order #17807080 dt. 05/17/2020...
                          Complaint category Online Shopping

NILESH YT on Jul 27, 2020
                          I have purchased a product a week ago and company also send me my payment done mail and a msg that says we will send you tracking details after 48 hrs but i didn't get tracking details. It's like i got scam in my face. Please delete this site's certificate or do something please... I don't want anyone get scam by this anymore...

tracking details not received even 48 hrs passed not just hrs but 7 days has been passed.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

[email protected] on Jul 27, 2020
                            I have ordered wifi router ups on 11th julyy'20.
                            Order no: your shopping receipt date :07/11/2020
                            Order number: 17845218

I have not received the material yet.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

[Jul 27, 2020] StayAtHome.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

B a l a j i Papperi on Jul 27, 2020
                              Iam order saver in friday why you shippeing and order tracking details where

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Dhairya Changela on Jul 27, 2020
                                I have placed an order on 18 July. I have received a text message that they will share order tracking details within 48 hours, but they didn't send any text message since 9 days ! I have order TP-Link wifi extender and my order no. is 17850656. Please solve this problem.

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                                  Tskhadi
                                  no one is responding call for return the product
                                  (5 minutes ago)
                                  Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services
                                  electricity bill not yet paid and money debited from my account.
                                  (26 minutes ago)
                                  Livpure
                                  no refund after subscription order cancellation
                                  (38 minutes ago)
                                  Suv Solutions
                                  Work from home fraud
                                  (1 hours 4 minutes ago)
                                  Air India
                                  Job scam/ fraud in name of job