Swastik Motor Driving School — Refund of money not received and unethical behavior

Kaspate Wasti, Wakad,mulashi, Maharashtra, India
 ishwari19
We a group of three girls joined a driving school, in 11 January 2016.
The driving school is located at the Kalewadi Phata, Near talwalkar's Hi-Fi gym .
The driver did not come up any day to teach the driving.
We almost waited for one to two weeks.
Then we went back to ask him for our money. The driver talked very rudely and had an argument with us and promised would return the money or else would teach us the driving. Each time he did the same and did not return us the money.
This thing continued for 2 3 months where we were chasing him again and again and his phone number is not reachable this days and the owner says he will return the money but does not does so, nor did he taught us driving. We visited the school few days back again and each time the school is closed. this Sunday I found that the heading board is not there and the shop is closed. We are fed up of this now and unable to contact the owners as well. we have our 5000 Rs.with the school. Kindly help us with the same.
We have following numbers for contact:

Comments

Yes, true. All the above scenario happened with me as well. I am also been suffering from the same issue for last few months. Nothing is professional about his driving school. Pathetic to the core. I paid money from driving classes and getting licence, but nothing was done after few classes. The Driving test appointment for Learners Licence was also not booked for 2 months even after repeated followup. I almost paid a visit everyday to check if the class is open but it used to be closed.
As you rightly mentioned now that the shop is also closed with no hoarding. I recently was told by him that the shop will be opened in the same complex on 2nd Floor. Shop No 222, but its not. Kindly help us with the same.
I think we should do a police complaint.
Following are the contact numbers for Driving School: nos are switched off purposely.

Same thing happened with me. Should have read these comments before subscribing to this driving school. He is absolute fraud and cheat. Took the money in advance and never turned up for driving classes. I tried calling him repeatedly. Initially he gave false excuses and then started ignoring my calls altogether. I guess he keeps on changing his mobile number as well.
His name is Manoj as far as I know.
I am also thinking of raising police complaint against him.
His numbers available with me are:
I'm also victim of Manoj who cheated me what i know about him is he stays in near kalewadi in wakad itself why don't we guys gather together and teach him a lesson myself shrikant & my no is [protected]

His no available with me are.

Swastik Motor Driving School - Refund of money not received and unethical behavior

Company:Swastik Motor Driving School