Orient Electric India Customer Care

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Orient Electric India related photos (42)

Orient Electric India Complaints & Reviews

Shubham kadbe on Oct 17, 2020
We have purchased orient fan 3 months back and it is not giving air since then . I want to raise a request to check and repair.

Fan is not providing proper air

[Oct 17, 2020] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Orient Electric India — New fan wobbles after installation no response from orient electric after several complaints

vamsimohana on Oct 6, 2020
    My fan wobelling after installation. The fan installation personal from store asked us to approach customer care. After raising...

tkmshah on Oct 5, 2020
    Sir herewith i give you cpmplain for your solve sir we face lot of problem due to your product

complain no:-call complain no c[protected] as on mobile number [protected] [protected]

sir all your excutive not took call and they not solove my problem please cnform my request as on my mobile and infrom me as soon possible

mayank

[Oct 05, 2020] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Orient Electric India — Defective Orient Subaris Fan

[email protected] on Sep 19, 2020
      Filed 6 complaints so far. They have been repairing the fan instead of repairing. While customer service is able to track...

nilpex on Sep 8, 2020
      Orient fan is off

[Sep 08, 2020] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Puneet Pankaj on Sep 7, 2020
        I have brought a electric hand mixture from orient electric and it went faulty within a months time... I have been following up with them since i. E. More than a month and they have not given me any concrete answer neither offered replacement...

Need a strong action... I am in touch with mr. Jagpal in the company

[Sep 07, 2020] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 at 4:16 pm, Puneet Pankaj
        Mr Jagpal and team.

Shame on you guys, you are unprofessional and incompetent. You show no respect to your company and a disgrace for your employer...

Knowingly I do not expect any response from you guys but I will perform my part of duty to remind you of your unprofessionalism..

On Fri, 4 Sep 2020 at 11:07 am, Puneet Pankaj
        Jagpal ji,

Ab kya excuse hai, since 4 days have past.. can I have what is the current situation...

On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 at 12:48 am, Puneet Pankaj

Mr. Jagpal,

Are u the silent spectator here. Can you revert with exact details.. as we can see customer service represents here as bunch of idiots with no responsibility...

Hope to here a positive response after few words of encouragement.

On Thu, 20 Aug 2020 at 2:52 pm, Puneet Pankaj
        REMINDER - 4

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 12:38:12 AM GMT+5:30, Puneet Pankaj wrote:

REMINDER - 3

On Tuesday, August 11, 2020, 10:30:37 AM GMT+5:30, Puneet Pankaj wrote:

Today is 11th Aug, pls revet with absolute date of delivery, do not give a random window of another week.

On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 at 2:54 pm, Customer Connect

Greetings from Orient Electric!!

We would like to apprise you that we got the approval for replacement of the faulty Hand Mixer.

We will arrange the dispatch via courier service, hopefully it will be delivered to you in next 10-12 working days, please be rest assured, we will keep you posted on the development of your case.

From: Customer Connect
        Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2020 2:26 PM
        To: [protected]@yahoo.com
        Cc: Jagpal Singh

Dear Mr. Puneet,

Greetings from Orient Electric!!

Firstly, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent interactions with us.

We would like to apprise you that we have raised an approval request to senior management for replacement of the faulty Hand Mixer.

We expect the approval in next couple of days, please be rest assured, we will keep you posted on the development of your case, once we get the approval.

From: Puneet Pankaj [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com]
        Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2020 2:18 PM
        To: Jagpal Singh; Customer Connect
        Subject: RE: replacement required for Orient electric hand mixer

Can I get a reply atleast, this is very unprofessional

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 at 10:22 am, Puneet Pankaj

wrote:

How long do we have to wait???

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 at 7:22 pm, Jagpal Singh

Good Evening!!

In the continuation to my recent discussion with our team, I would like to apprise you that we have raised product replacement approval.

We are expecting it in a day or two so that we can dispatch the product directly at your place.

Kindly allow us some time, we will notify you once we get the approval.

Assuring you best of our services at all times.

Jagpal Singh

Sent: July 27, 2020 6:34 PM
        To: Customer Connect ; Govind Singh
        Cc: Jagpal Singh

Mr Jagpaj ji

Pls let me know by when can I get the replacement..

On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 at 10:08 am, Customer Connect

Greetings from Orient Electric!!

Thank you for contacting us. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have registered your complaint (Ticket Id# C[protected]) and notification has been sent on your registered mobile no via SMS.

We have also shared your case details with our branch service manager (Mr. GOVIND SINGH-[protected]) who will contact you soon & resolve the concern.

From: Puneet Pankaj [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com]
        Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 6:49 PM
        To: Customer Connect
        Subject: replacement required for Orient electric hand mixer

Dear Customer care team,

As per discussion with Priyanka from your team, sharing the purchase invoice of Orient Electric Hand mixer.

This was purchased on 14th June 2020 and is not functioning now. The product was purchased with 2 years of manufacturer's warranty, hence please replace it at the earliest.

Shahrukh Bagwan on Sep 1, 2020
          No gas supply no ventilator supply

Gas problem

[Sep 01, 2020] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Orient Electric India — (service issue) product in warranty period however they didn't visit

Ravindr Shekhawat on Aug 22, 2020
            Hi Team,

Hopefully you will understand my concern!

I have two celling fan both are not working...

Jaypal prajapati on Jul 23, 2020
            Speed low

[Jul 23, 2020] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Orient Electric India — Geyser leakage

romika sinha on Jul 13, 2020
              C[protected]

I registered a complaint of leakage in orient geyser with customer care in june 2020 but even...

Orient Electric India — ceiling fan - 4 nos

Nikil Kamboj on Jul 5, 2020
              I have purchased 4 ceiling fans few months ago. But after using all fans we found that all fans create a noise loudly.br...

siwach_suraj on Jul 5, 2020
              My ceiling fan not work properly, so i need a urgent electrical man, because this fan is in warranty..
              So my address — 6 mellford city, rohta road, meerut
              Up west

Contact no -[protected]

[Jul 05, 2020] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Orient Electric India — complaint for not resolving problem even after repeated reminders.

rajatgupta995 on Jul 5, 2020
                This is to state that i had purchased orient ceiling fan last year having one year guarantee. And unfortunately this fan stopped...

santosh kumary6yy66788 I on Jun 27, 2020
                I purchased 2 bldc fans which has subjected problem since beginning.
                Despite engineer’s visit it could not be rectified.
                Pl help, i feel like cheated as suffering for last 2 years

[Jun 27, 2020] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rakeshsharms on Jun 22, 2020
                  My one month old stand fan under warranty is unserviceable since 08 th june 20. I have made complain for repair but till date it is not repaired. I have made numerous call but each time i have been given assurance only. Some time i have been given fake number of repair supervisor which
                  Not responded. Very pathetic service conditions. Please do the needful.

[Jun 22, 2020] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nitin meena on Jun 15, 2020
                    Cooler Orient Airtek not work plz solve problem my context number [protected]

Cooler proper not work
                    Cooler proper not work

[Jun 16, 2020] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by nitin meena Jun 15, 2020
                    Replacement under warranty

[email protected] on Jun 12, 2020
                      As we are using your company fans they are really problematic and we are getting a unpleasent sound when we turn on the fan. Hope you look into it as seen as possible. Regarding to the fan that we have bought.

[Jun 12, 2020] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gowri Kishore on Jun 11, 2020
                        Orient stand 37 last year may lo purchase chesam. But one year lo 3 times complaint vachindi. Costumer care ki call chesina vallu sarigga answer cheyadam ledu. So what is the solution? I want solution please understand people's problems.

[Jun 11, 2020] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        No response

Orient Electric India — orient pspo ceiling fan

Deepa Vinod on Jun 8, 2020
                          Dear sir / madam,

I am a proud customer of orient pspo ceiling fan which i was purchased 15 years back from...

Maxko on May 22, 2020
                          I bought the fan over amazon on 7th september 2019. It was working fine. The regulator was working fine too but all of a sudden the fan has stopped reacting to the remote and the orient app too has not been able to fix the problem. It switches on with the switch but can't change the speed. It is fixed at the lowest speed. It's a very expensive fan so can't just change it. It's not responding to the remodte so can't even turn in the light in this fan or moreover do anything about it. I tried calling the customer support number but it won't connect. Please help

[May 22, 2020] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.