Teleperformance Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 28, 2022

File a complaint to Teleperformance

Having problems with Teleperformance?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Teleperformance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Website

Teleperformance Head Office Address

C-126 Phase, 8, Phase 8, Industrial Area, Sector 73, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 160071

Teleperformance reviews & complaints page 3

Hi Sir,
My name is Takur shyam singh, my employee ID was SEHYDO605327. I had been working for Teleperformance at Hyderabad location since Aug 31st, 2021 to April 1st, 2022. I worked as a customer service Associate in teleperformance for AVC (Axis Bank virtual center ) I quit the organisation without serving notice period. Now I'm in need of getting job but company do not provide my experience and relieving letter... Please do needful...
Hi Sir,
My name is Takur shyam singh, my employee ID was SEHYDO605327. I had been working for Teleperformance at Hyderabad location since Aug 31st, 2021 to April 1st, 2022. I worked as a customer service executive in teleperformance for AVC (Axis Bank virtual center ) I quit the organisation without serving notice period. Now I'm in need of getting job but company do not provide my experience and relieving letter... Please do needful...

I'm an ex employee of teleperformance Mohali and I just wanted to get my PF money online. When I tried to do that, I had to update my KYC details. They are now in the pending status and require the digital signing approval for the employer. Please do the needful.

Hi Team,

I am an ex employee with TP and my emp ID was AA/0731/D/24090.

There is an email sent from the BGV (ongrid)Team to the HR team at TP. I request you to please guide this email to the correct department or if you can share the number or email address for the team that would be great to get the verification completed.

Your kind help is deeply appreciated.

I have attached my exit letter from TP for your reference

There has been no proper response from the HR team, due to which i am unable to join the new company

Iam nandhini frm chennai wrking for icici cards.not providing salary on tym and also not having a system simply recruiting a agents and not treating as good manner.senior persons are not treating us good no agents will work such kind of suituation.

Without having system recruiting the agents and not treating as good manner and not giving salary on tym also

I applied back in January for an online position with Teleperformance. I was previously employed with the company a few years ago and enjoyed my time working with the company. I was rehired to start working in January. The 1st issue was Teleperformance made an error with processing my paperwork so I was pushed back to February. After being pushed back I constantly made phone calls and sent emails confirming that all my information was correct...

I have complaint several times of my Issue that i am facing
          But i am getting no response from your end.
          And also the one of the executive not providing any service and not even co-ordinating no response from his end.

And I have complaint several times..
          And the small issue not even considering and not giving any response.

Hello this is Nithyashree my employee ID number - [protected], I was working on Teleperformance company for client flipkart private label brand (perfect homes) in bangalore, I resigned my job in June 2021 n july 10 2022 was my last working date... It's been 6months I have not received my experience and reliving letter, I have contacted many time but thy don't receive my calls or if they receive they say me to call after some time... From...

I have complaint several times thai i have to update my name on payslip
            Brcause of that I am facing issue on PF

Kindly do the needful

I am facing issue of withdrawl of Pf Because of name issue on my payslip
              I want to update my name in payslip..
              And i am facing issue on this
              No response from your end

Hii,
                I am facing issue on my Pf Withdrawl because i have wrong name on my slip
                I need to update and edit my name on my payslip
                I am facing lot issue because of this
                On My PF

My Name is Abhishek Sharma. Till Now I haven't Received my Release Letter from your end. I was asked not to come to Office till we Call you. Staying at home for more than 3 months and Not getting paid. Later on I have Contacted HRD and they asked me to Submit my Id card and Zemalto which I did for getting the Release letter. At that time they did not Disclose any Amount to pay. After few weeks when I follow up with the HRD they were asking...
                  Hello
                  my name is sunil shripad khadilkar
                  my IFSC code has been incorrectly updated by my company teleperformance ltd (earlier called as intelenet global services ltd.) Thane west branch in my KYC column .. my correct IFSC code is HDFC0000175

please contact me on [protected] for further details
                  my employee id was II00060101

Sunil Khadilkar
                  m [protected]...
                  I worked as a senior customer service executive in intelenet global services limited from Oct 01, 2018 to Feb 01, 2019. I quit the organisation without serving notice period. Now I'm in need of getting job but company do not provide my experience and relieving letter....
                  Have instantly resign from my position Customer Service Executive at Teleperformance in Flipkart Travel process on 18th November 2021 and I joined teleperformance on 30th June 2021.

I got an update that my status for fnf se positive and 45 days is over now. I've just email you because I need money my family condition is not good currently. That's my hard work hope so you will help me in that matter.

As we all...

In the sitapura jaipur 302022 teleperformance name was vijay hr unprofessional behaviour rude and used wrong words with me and gate closed when go to interview. So kindly immediate strict action against hr vijay and permanent suspended immediately.
                  Jan 26, 2022
                  KINDLY SUSPENDED PERMANENTLY THE HR NAME IS VIJAY FROM THE COMPANY TELEPERFORMANCE
                  Jan 27, 2022
                  Updated by Yashgupta2016y
                  Kindly action against hr Vijay in sitapura and suspended permanent

In the sitapura jaipur 302022 teleperformance name was vijay hr unprofessional behaviour rude and used wrong words with me and gate closed when go to interview. So kindly immediate stict action against hr vijay and permanent suspended immediately.

TP Egypt branch witnessed the suicide of Nour Ashour on 21/12. The company is hiding it and burned down the cameras on the same day claiming it was an accident. He died because of a ### operations management. His manager wasn't allowing him to use the bathroom despite knowing he has a medical condition. Then decided to terminate him to save some bucks off him before it's bonus time. Such actions and inhuman stress caused Nour to...

I work with company for 1.5 month but they're not giving salary that's why I left the company and they are still not giving my salary