The Mance Of Stray Dogs In Shastri Nagar — the menace of stray dogs in shastri nagar

SakshiA on Sep 27, 2018
Respected Sir/ Ma'am
This is to inform you that I am a resident of H-73, Shastri Nagar, T.T. Nagar, Near Bhadbhada Road, Bhopal. The number of stray dogs in our colony has steadily increased in the recent past. At times, you can see a pack of around 20-22 dogs walking on the streets. Most of them are either infected or are mad-dogs and I am afraid they could be a cause of rabies to whomsoever they bite. As highlighted in the national dailies, a lot of incidents have been witnessed by children of other localities in the city where children were bitten by dogs and had to undergo surgeries in order to be saved from the grievous hurt.
We cannot wait for the children and the residents of our colony to face any such injury in the future and an immediate action needs to be taken. The most feasible option would be to take these dogs away from the colony and leave them to certain shelter homes designed for this purpose.
I hope the concerned authorities will look into the matter at the earliest.
Yours sincerely
Sakshi Ajmera
Contact No.[protected]
A resident of H-73, Shastri Nagar, Bhopal.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

The Mance Of Stray Dogs In Shastri Nagar - the menace of stray dogs in shastri nagar

Company:The Mance Of Stray Dogs In Shastri Nagar