TimesofMoney Customer Care

Shinu Pillai Janardhanan

Pradeepkumar Theckinkattil Prabhakaran

Rahul Ranjith Pai

Load

TimesofMoney related photos (722)

TimesofMoney Complaints & Reviews

Nitanshunegi on Mar 13, 2019
I have purchased some uc from pubg by net banking. My money has been debited frm my accnt but the uc hasn't comed neither my money. Its probably 3 days and i haven't get my refund. The money has been gone to time of money limited. And i have seen a lot complaints about this merchandise. I want my money back as soon as possible. So kindly help me out. I have lost my 799rs from my account

uc purchase in pubg
I want to purchase uc but money is deductes from my account and uc was not credited in pubg game

Montu Changmai on Mar 13, 2019
    Today on[protected], i did an in-app purchase for art of war3 game, rs.600/- was debited from my account, but the desired products did not credited in my game. So, requested to resolve the matter. Details are given below-
    Thank you for using state bank internet banking. Reference no. For transaction of rs. 600.0 from a/c ending 1171 to times of money limited on 13-mar-19 at 09:32 is igafpvcqp8. If not done by you, forward this sms from mobile number registered with sbi to [protected] to block your inb credentials. You may also call[protected]. Download yono @ www.yonosbi.com

want refund of my money
    I purchased pubg UC from sbi account but amount is deducted but UC has not got

Montu Changmai on Mar 13, 2019
      Today on 13.3.19, i did an in ap purchase of rs. 600. Account got debited, but profit not credited. Details are given below-

account debited, purchase did not credited

Gaurav1304 on Mar 13, 2019
        I purchased gems in azar app and made payment through inb times of money limited. The balance was deducted and purchase was not successful.
        Amount was 599/ on 12th of march 2019

Kindly return my money the details of reference number are given below in the attached file.

Reference number is [protected]igafpourt4

Please reply as soon as possible

Return my money asap

money deducted but purchase on play store was not successful
        money deducted but purchase on play store was not successful

dr. Govindaraj on Mar 12, 2019
          On march 8th, i purchased google app "essential anatomy 3" i have paid money through net banking of punjab national bank, 750 rupees. The money transferred in times of money gateway.
          The money is transferred to you but the app shows i didn't purchase, kindly check and refund my money. I have attached my bank statement and screenshot of the app. Its not showing the in app purchase history also

money transferred, product not received
          I tried purchasing Poweramp full version unlocker via INB in Google play store, Rs99 deducted from my account and transferred to INB Times of Money. but didn't get the product. I want refund or the product. Reference No - IGAFPUMLG1

Email - info.[protected]@gmail.com

Purchased uc cash via in-app purchase of pubg mobile on 04/03/2019 at via internet banking for the amount of 779 rupees.

My bank account has been debited for the same amount but item was credited to the game. It shows in my federal bank account that the beneficiary is times of money ltd.

Please refund my money back.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Shubham26 on Mar 11, 2019
            I purchase pubg uc for rs 799 on 7 mar 2019
            My money got debited from my account but it showed that purchase has failed. I didn't receive my uc not did i got any refund. Please either give me uc in pubg mobile or refund my money.
            The transaction reference is igaforcxes
            I contacted in game customer support but haven't got a reply.
            I also mailed pubg support and didn't get a reply.
            Please solve the problem asap.

uc purchase failed but balance deducted

Prnz sunny on Mar 11, 2019

pleasing for refund
              Updated by Prnz sunny Mar 13, 2019
              Got my refund
              Do you get your refund?
              Prnz sunny's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 13, 2019
              No dude its olmost 1 week but havent got my mny

karthi1212 on Mar 10, 2019
                I bought 600+60 uc (Unkown cash) in pubg mobile, worth inr 799, through state bank of india (Sbi) net banking on 10, march, 2019. The money transferred successfully to times of money limited but i got no uc. The payment was successful but i got no uc, and it sayed purchase failed. Many people have this issue already. Please refund my money back and fix this issue soon.
                Reference id : igafpfrkm1

uc purchase failed (pubg)

Inb Times Of Money Limited — refund back my money

Garry dandiwal on Mar 9, 2019
                  I'm buying a 1800 uc in pubg mobile gaming by net banking india in 1949 rupees but i'm not getting any uc and my money already...

Dhairya gaur on Mar 8, 2019
                  I purchased ultimate teen patti chips pack worth rs 200 through payment gateway of times of money limited. Money was transferred from my sbi account but chips were not delivered. I am sending you my bank account statement for your ready reference. Kindly look into my issue and resolve by refunding my amount of rs 200 at your earliest.

utp chips
                  I bought uc for 79 rs in pubg mobile and the amount is deducted from my account but i didn't receive my uc yet.inam. Always facing this problem. Please make sure it not repeated again and refund the amount as soon as possible.

Inb Times Of Money Limited — pubg uc purchase

sumanthreddy chirra on Mar 6, 2019
                    Hi sir iam ch sumanthreddy i have purchased a uc of 799 rs for pubg mobile game through google play store but that purchase...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Products & Services

Mohsenamani on Mar 6, 2019
                    I had a transacrion of 799 on march 5 9:28 pm by bank transaction id igafohftt4 money is transfered to the times of money limited but yet its not recieved to the reciever.
                    This was an online gaming purchace by the way my money is cut down but i didnt recieved my points dont know where the problem is but money is sent through is getway.
                    I want a refund of my amount.

money is withdrawn from bank but not received to receiver
                    Hello I purchased I'n Rise of Civilization packs of Rs720 that deducted from my account I have screenshots of transactions that done but in play store and game I don't got any package please help me asap. Thank you

Aks Thapa's reply, Mar 9, 2019
                    Can you please refund back my Account.
                    Aks Thapa's reply, Mar 9, 2019
                    Give me inbox here when my refund is done
                    Aks Thapa's reply, Mar 10, 2019
                    Transactions was done by SBI to Times of money limited
                    Aks Thapa's reply, Mar 11, 2019
                    By mistake I Comment on Resolved
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Games

TimesofMoney — in app purchase of uc in pubg mobile [Resolved]

nirav98 on Mar 2, 2019

I had made a purchase of 3999 rupees for uc in pubg mobile on 28 feb. Due to some problem the payment...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Online Games

TimesofMoney — garena free fire diamond not purchased

Shailesh Paliwal on Mar 1, 2019
                      I made a purchase in garena free fire 250.rs ... The money was deducted from my account.. Btt i can't get the product.refund...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Banks

TimesofMoney — pubg uc not added in game but my money debited from account

IrfanShaikh7866 on Mar 1, 2019
                      Purchased uc cash via in-app purchase of pubg mobile on 1 march 2019 via internet banking. Costing rs.799 for uc credit of...

TimesofMoney — pubg uc payment [Resolved]

nirav98 on Feb 28, 2019
                      Purchased uc cash via in-app purchase of pubg mobile on 28 feb at 11pm via internet banking. Costing rs.3999 for uc credit...

TimesofMoney — no ingame credit added after successful transaction [Resolved]

Aseemhaneef on Feb 25, 2019
                      U did a transaction of rupees 2550 for an ingame purchase in Hawk freedom squad game in my Android device on 19/02/2019 at...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Other

sajidmalik06 on Feb 25, 2019

I have paid amount for two times 799/- and 249/- INR PUBG game UC credit from my state Bank of India account on 22/02/2019... However money got debited from my bank account and not credited to my PUBG account as it showed an error payment failed... Please check and credit my funds back to my account on priority...
                      Transaction ref-[protected]IGAFLZSEL7
                      And second transection ref-
                      [protected]IGAFMCOVM0

Account Name - md sajid alam

amount debit from my saving account and not credit to ping uc

sajidmalik06 on Feb 25, 2019

I have paid an amount of 799/- INR to PUBG game UC credit from my state Bank of India account on 22/02/2019... However money got debited from my bank account and not credited to my PUBG account as it showed an error payment failed... Please check and credit my funds back to my account on priority... And transection reference number [protected]IGAFMCOVM0

Account Name - md sajid alam

amount debit from my saving account and not credit to pubg uc

I have paid an amount of 22660/- INR to PUBG game UC credit from my Indian Bank account on 23/02/2019... However money got debited from my bank account Please check and credit my funds back to my account on priority. So I request you to back money to my account.

Account name. T. Bhanu Manikanta

I purchased order of 1599 in supercell game CLASH ROYALE... Money got deducted from bank but i didnt received my order

prakash97428 on Feb 25, 2019

I have paid an amount of 1949/- inr to pubg game uc credit from my axis bank account on 24/02/2019... However money got debited from my bank account and not credited to my pubg account as it showed an error payment failed... Please check and credit my funds back to my account on priority...

Account name - rama siva prakash

amount debited from savings account and not credited to pubg uc
                          Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a link that will help address your concern - https://bit.ly/2Na7gH8 Regards, Team Axis Bank.
                          I bought a 85Rs o[censored]c from online game pubg which the money was deducted from my account and i did not get any mail or any UC in pubg my reference no IGAFMIQEW6 please help me to refund back.Sir I have added a deducted money screen short u can see it .

shashi bhushan bobonga's reply, Feb 24, 2019
                          I have purchased on date 23 feb on 11.36 pm
                          I pay rs 340 through my sbi net banking to buy a pack in last shelter survival vide transaction no IGAFMDYGW3 dated 22.2 19 at 22.22 . . money got deducted from my account but never got the package kindly check it and rectify it as soon as u can ...thanks

I have paid an amount of 22600/- INR to PUBG game UC credit from my Axis Bank account on 24/02/2019... However money got debited from my bank account. Please check and credit my funds back to my account on priority...

Bhanu Manikanta Thatholu's reply, Feb 26, 2019
                          23/2/2019 is correct

Recently Discussed

(7 minutes ago)
                            Flipkart
                            orders canceling from seller retail net after order debited from account, issuing refund
                            (11 minutes ago)
                            India Infoline Finance [IIFL]
                            pmay subsidy not provided as guaranteed
                            (11 minutes ago)
                            Samsung
                            cheating customer on service and service not provided
                            (13 minutes ago)
                            Patanjali Ayurved
                            Complaining about order me app
                            (23 minutes ago)