TimesofMoney Customer Care

Shinu Pillai Janardhanan

Pradeepkumar Theckinkattil Prabhakaran

Rahul Ranjith Pai

Load

TimesofMoney related photos (722)

TimesofMoney Complaints & Reviews

TimesofMoney — transaction error [Resolved]

Kishorekumar03032000 on Dec 20, 2018
This is Kishore. I tried to purchase a course on UDEMY dated 18/12/2018 for Rs.800/- but once the transaction is about to...
Complaint category Education

Âfřîð Ķhâň on Dec 15, 2018
Hello sir my name is afrid jaitapkar return problem on 2nd time i tried to purchase ucs worth rs.799/- using my sbi account in my pubg mobile on[protected]. Unfortunately, my money got deducted from my account. However i received no ucs in return. The money was debited to times of money ltd. I have contacted the pubg official team but am still waiting for a response. I am attaching all screenshots of bank details as proof. Kindly help... Me plzz sir return problem thiss is my 2nd time please help mee..

money got deducted but uc is not came on my game pubg
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

TimesofMoney — purchase failed,but money deducted

Kunal Kaushik Bora on Dec 13, 2018
    I tried to purchase UCs worth Rs.799/- using my PNB account in my PUBG mobile on[protected]. Unfortunately, my money got deducted...
    Complaint category Banks

Kunal Kaushik Bora on Dec 13, 2018
    Purchased ucs of 600 worth rs. 799/- in pubg mobile through the in game app. Money was deducted from my punjab national bank account but i got no ucs in return. Pubg team has so far been unresponsive to my requests. I am attaching my last few transaction details. Will my money be refunded or do i have time to get back the ucs. Whom do i contact if issue isnt resolved. Kindly help

purchase failed

Bhukya Hazarathaiah on Dec 11, 2018
      Count Number[protected]
      BranchADB KOVUR (NELLORE DIST)
      Address S/O Ayyanna 124 Sidda Reddy Palem
      INB Times of Money Limited [protected]IGAEXWKDF0 TRANSFER 11, 900.00 24, 088.94
      INB Times of Money Limited [protected]IGAEXWLEA8 TRANSFER 7, 900.00 16, 188.94
      INB Times of Money Limited [protected]IGAEXWMDQ6 TRANSFER 7, 900.00 8, 288.94
      INB Times of Money Limited [protected]IGAEXWMFI7 TRANSFER 4, 499.00 3, 789.94
      **This is a computer generated statement and does not require a signature

TOTAL AMOUNT:32440.00 PLS REBACK MONEY MY ACCOUNT

Sarfaraz2000 on Dec 11, 2018
        I have successfully completed the transaction of 600+60 uc in pubg mobile for rs. 799 on 11th december 2018 at 16:33 via net banking with the account from vijaya bank. But, the product is not received yet. The amount is debited from my account. So please either refund me or provide the uc. My pubg profile name is valarmorgulis2 and id is[protected]
        Below i have attached some screenshots as proofs. You can see the message received from bank that the amount of rs. 799 is debited. Hope you will resolve it soon.

uc in pubg mobile not received
        uc in pubg mobile not received
        Is pubg mobile a fraud?!😡😕😢😤

TimesofMoney — pop diary+-diary, journal - android app-not downloaded-reg

Robert Raja on Dec 11, 2018
          I have downloaded a app through google play store by yesterday after paying of rs.180/- dt. 10.12.18.
          The app is '...
          Complaint category Online Games

Bhukya Hazarathaiah on Dec 11, 2018
          Refund my money.. By mistak transferd.. Re back my money created to my account. Details a/c:[protected], ifsc code:sbin0003743, bank:state bank of india. Phone. No:[protected].. Pls returnd my money. Online game by mistek trasfer my money..

Date (Value date) narration ref/cheque no. Debit credit balance
          Inb times of money limited [protected]igaexwfdh6 transfer 249.00 35, 988.94
          Inb times of money limited [protected]igaexwkdf0 transfer 11, 900.00 24, 088.94
          Inb times of money limited [protected]igaexwlea8 transfer 7, 900.00 16, 188.94
          Inb times of money limited [protected]igaexwmdq6 transfer 7, 900.00 8, 288.94
          Inb times of money limited [protected]igaexwmfi7 transfer 4, 499.00 3, 789.94
          Account statement for the period09/12/2018to09/12/2018
          Account number[protected]
          Branchadb kovur (Nellore dist)
          Address s/o ayyanna 124 sidda reddy palem
          Village dagadarthi mandalam
          Rangasamudram post - sri potti sriramulu nellore
          Account typesbnchq-gen-pub-ind-rural-inr
          Nomination registered yes
          Balance : 36, 237.94
          Date :[protected]

HeartHackerS on Dec 10, 2018
            Purchased uc cash via in-app purchase of pubg mobile on 09/12/2018 at via internet banking. Costing rs.799 for uc credit of 660.

My account has been debited for the same amount but no uc cash was credited to the game. It shows in my sbi account that the money went in times of money limited.
            Its a huge sum of money and i'm worried for the same.

Customer care centres are unreachable..
            Please refund my money or credit uc..

purchased uc cash for pubg mobile game but not credited

TimesofMoney — mobile legends recharge

Nokyeang on Dec 7, 2018
              I have online recharge my mobile legends account of ₹399 from sbi. The transaction was completed and the amount is already...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Online Games

vb_97 on Dec 4, 2018
              I purchased an app today (4th december 2018) on play store, and money is deducted from my account. I paid rs 120 for 'lo fi music radio' which is available on playstore. I finish my transaction, but my purchase is not reflected in the app. Reference number for the transaction:[protected]igaewuzbb6.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.
              Sir. I am purchace coin for live u. But 669 rs debited in my account. I didn't receive coin or Google play order number. Pls refill my coin or recredit my money...

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

TimesofMoney — payment towards g suite processed and amount deducted but not reflecting in google account

bhavnashankar on Dec 4, 2018

I made a payment of rs 12, 000 to gsuite about an hour ago from hdfc netbanking (Bhavna shankar's account...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks

TimesofMoney — about amount deduction in pubg mobile

Manoj R B on Dec 3, 2018
                I used buy royal pass in pubg mobile game and used to pay the amount 730 using sbi net 🏦 but the amount is debited but...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Online Games

TimesofMoney — purchased a udemy course,rs 640 deducted from my bank account,but course did not appear neither for a payment confirmation message

Soumini Basu on Dec 1, 2018
                On 28th november 2018, purchased an udemy course for rs 640 after logging into udemy app. Was routed through times...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks

TimesofMoney — didn't get uc [Resolved]

Dishan Bhardwaj on Nov 30, 2018
                I bought uc in pubg mobile but didnt receive them in game. The purchase was for 600 uc and costed me 779 rs . money was deducted...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Online Games

Direcpay Payment -times Of Money Limited — purchase unsuccessful but cash debited

Liston Fermi on Nov 26, 2018

Yesterday, I tried to purchase an in-game pack of worth ₹720(INR) in Vikings War of Clans Google...
                Complaint category Online Games

Najil Sadeed on Nov 25, 2018
                Purchased uc cash via in-app purchase of pubg mobile on 25/11/2018 at via internet banking for the amount of 779 rupees.

My bank account has been debited for the same amount but item was credited to the game. It shows in my federal bank account that the beneficiary is times of money ltd.

Refernce id : 44084249

Please refund the amount deducted from my account as soon as possible.

didn
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-30 07:05:19
                Money was refunded in to my account.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Saurabh Tambe on Nov 24, 2018
                  Purchased uc cash via in-app purchase of pubg mobile on 24/11/2018 at via internet banking. Costing rs.799 for uc credit of 660.

Its a huge sum of money and i'm worried for the same.

Customer care centres are unreachable

I got message from my bank which i am giving you

Thank you for using state bank internet banking. Reference no. For times of money limited transaction of rs. 799.0 from a/c ending 3992 on 24-nov-18 at 12:14 is igaevciki8.

didn
                  I purchased 600 UC money in PUBG MOBILE worth 799 Indian rupees through SBI Netbanking on 21-Nov-18 at 11:47. There is no payment history in google payment so PUBG MOBILE customer support team was not able to help me. After a lot of trouble I'm contacting you so you are requested to solve my problem as soon as possible.

Please. Return my money..my money was debeted from your account so could you please return my amount as soon as possible

Times Of Money Gw — regarding payment

Rahul_naik303 on Nov 23, 2018
                    Today I purchased the course for 640 INR on udemy site and even my money got debited from SBI bank account but still no course...
                    Complaint category Online Shopping

TimesofMoney — google play purchase failure

Kinjal Patel10597 on Nov 23, 2018
                    Complaint category Banks

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                    Livpure
                    no refund after subscription order cancellation
                    (16 minutes ago)
                    Suv Solutions
                    Work from home fraud
                    (42 minutes ago)
                    Air India
                    Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                    (42 minutes ago)
                    Quikr Placement
                    fraud on the name of job
                    (47 minutes ago)
                    Citrus Payment Solutions
                    citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.