TimesofMoney Customer Care

Shinu Pillai Janardhanan

Pradeepkumar Theckinkattil Prabhakaran

Rahul Ranjith Pai

Load

TimesofMoney related photos (713)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

TimesofMoney Complaints & Reviews

TimesofMoney — payment done on udemy but not received the product neither refund

Ganesh Malvankar on Jul 1, 2020
I paid for a course worth rs 399 twice on udemy through sbi net banking but the payment was delayed due to bank network error...
Complaint category Institutes

Sudeepman on Jul 1, 2020
I bought yellow jacket pack in fortnite but didn't got it into my account yet neither i got 600 vbucks which was included in the pack but i was charged for the same and payment was made successfully can you please help me out.

bought a in app purchase in fortnite i. e skin, through android device and amount was deducted but didn

[Jul 01, 2020] TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Software

வினோத் பெருங்குடி குல செல்வன் on Jun 29, 2020
    Thx for inb txn of rs.400 frm a/c x6652 to times of m... Ref#igaiwdwac8 on 28jun20. If not done, fwd this sms to [protected] to block inb or call [protected]

This is the message came to me i have topuped in free fire but amount was debited and diamonds was not increased
    Plz do some thing

[Jun 29, 2020] TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Games

TimesofMoney — deducted but not credited on game account

Vio Meyase on Jun 28, 2020

Vizo Meyase on Jun 28, 2020
      I've purchased an in-game pack of 799 which remain unsuccessful and my money been deducted when i check my bank they say it went successful and when contact game service stuff they ask for reciept which i can't find if i can get help i'll be grateful enough... The purchase was made on 13 june below i've attach a screenshot of payment

Deducted but not credited

[Jun 28, 2020] TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      It's been a month and I've not get any refund or the pack that I've paid for to timesofmoney...kindly look forward to necessary action or I'll lodge a F.IR complaint regarding the failure of my purchased...

Nei on Jun 27, 2020
        I have purchased pung uc on dated 26june, 2020 they deducted the money however i still have not received the uc in pubg still. And i also can see this company is [censored]ing fraud do something about it or else i am gonna file complaint against them.

Fraud company

vetri1972 on Jun 27, 2020
          My name is mr. Subramanian r and account no. Is[protected]. When we go to check my balance amount through net banking, i found that there are three times amount was deducted (4000/, 4000/- and 400/-) total amount 8400/- without my knowledge. Kindly refund the amount as early as possible.

to transfer inb times of money limited

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Raju Paik on Jun 27, 2020
            I purchased pubg lite bc of rupees 240 the payment was successfully done but i didn't get bc till now i want my money back now

Pubg lite BC

Cma Vipin Mishra on Jun 27, 2020
              From 14/6/2020 to 26/6/2020, around 28000 rs. Deducted from my sbi saving account without my knowledge. Credit the same in my account. How can u access my account without my knowledge.

illegal way withdrawal of money from my sbi account

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Gautam baid on Jun 26, 2020
                I paid 399 for cod points through online banking but transaction failed and the amount was debited from bank account.

Transaction failed but amount debited from bank account

Raju Roddas on Jun 26, 2020
                  [protected] date 6:25 aroud sbi account to debited but pubg lite bc not get it 85rs debited please refund

pubg lite bc coins purchase money debited offer not get it

[Jun 26, 2020] TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jiñśîł Rēńgwãr Łàmkãñg on Jun 26, 2020
                    I hope this will help me or not but i would like to state that on 13june2020 i have purchase some diamond for MLLB game but i did not recieve anything and also my money is debited.. Please check those given refrence number and work on it

Merchant transaction

Updated by Jiñśîł Rēńgwãr Łàmkãñg Jun 26, 2020
                    I request u to check those 5 refrence no and work on it please
                    IGAITYZGN4, IGAITYYJJ1, IGAITYXPN2, IGAITYTWA4, IGAITYTSY7

TimesofMoney — PUBG Game Uc Not Received

Zarafat Ali on Jun 25, 2020
                      Purchased uc cash via in-app purchase of pubg mobile on 23 june 2020 via internet banking. Costing rs.799 for uc credit of...

Royson I Cheeran on Jun 25, 2020
                      I have lost rupees 13120/- from my account sbi account no. [protected] during the period 16/06/2020 to 24/06/2020 without any knowledge and consent from me. I have refunded 1720/- on 17/06/2020. Hence i request you to refund the amount with immediate effect.

[Jun 25, 2020] TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Suka Mishra on Jun 23, 2020
                        For pubg uc

Payment of 1949 ruppes deducted from my account but uc didn

[Jun 24, 2020] TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Satnam2020 on Jun 23, 2020
                          Regularly payment debit from my account.

[Jun 23, 2020] TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

TimesofMoney — Clash of clans purchase missing, amount debited, offer not received

Praveen Rikhshit G on Jun 22, 2020
                            Hi Team,

This is to inform you that i made a purchase on clash of clans on 21st June 2020. i have not received...

Sampath Poonja on Jun 22, 2020
                            I paid 1250 rs for one item purchase in gun ship battle game through net banking and amount was deducted but i didn't got item also didn't got order details from google play. My money deducted from bank account in the name of timesofmoney.. Pls refund amount.

Gunship battle item purchase
                            Gunship battle item purchase

[Jun 22, 2020] TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jen Arizu Yeng on Jun 21, 2020
                              Jus refund the money or else credit diamond to my [email protected] legend bang bang. Its rs 399.

refund for mlbb game

[Jun 21, 2020] TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lima Ao on Jun 20, 2020
                                I recharge by rs 79 in mobile legend gametoday at 6:17pm. The transaction show error but the amount was deducted from my account balance. So please look to the matter at the earliest

Trasaction problem

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                                  Vatika Group
                                  Saree
                                  (5 minutes ago)
                                  Epson India
                                  Not giving proper service and real issues in the printer
                                  (8 minutes ago)
                                  Oyo Rooms
                                  Cheating complaint against oyo room
                                  (10 minutes ago)
                                  Shine.com
                                  Fraud extra payment
                                  (12 minutes ago)
                                  Razorpay
                                  Complaining about didn't get delivery yet