TimesofMoney Customer Care

Shinu Pillai Janardhanan

Pradeepkumar Theckinkattil Prabhakaran

Rahul Ranjith Pai

Load

TimesofMoney related photos (662)

TimesofMoney Complaints & Reviews

Surround Studio on May 9, 2020
Purchased an in-game item but haven't recieved any thing.

item not received
Updated by Surround Studio May 12, 2020
Its been four days since I made the transaction and yet I haven't received anything.
Please look into this matter and help me for a refund.
Ref : [protected]IGAIOSRXH4
Screenshot in above comment.

RUSHI MULKANOORU on May 9, 2020
    I have purchased my pubg uc of rs 70 and the amount has been deducted from my account but I didn't credited my uc in pubg

I want refund or credit uc in my pubg account
    I want refund or credit uc in my pubg account
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Games

TimesofMoney — amount deducted from my account but monthly subscription not received in free fire

Sovirana on May 8, 2020
      Hello sir i have a complaints against your transaction service.in th game free fire sponsored by garena i have purchased an...
      Complaint category Online Games

Ajith M Surendran on May 7, 2020
      I have made a purchase ment with 'udemy' app. But unfortunately my cash got deducted and purchase had not happened. Please either refund my money or make the puchase successful.

I have made purchase with

Rãvî Çhäñdrá Pråkāsh Pràjápãtï on May 7, 2020
        I have purchased next launcher application from google play store at 23:22 on date 06/05/2020, amount deducted but purchasing not successful. The amount is ₹890 and the reference number is [protected]IGAIOMNZP6. Kindly refund the amount
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Tejas-K on May 6, 2020
          I have purchased course from udemy but my course is not accesed to payment, even my rs 399 has been debited from my account to TimesofMoney .
          i kindly request to Help me.

times of money limited/udemy payment is done but did not receive course on udemy
          Updated by Tejas-K May 07, 2020
          To times of money limited
          My email id is tejaskulkri967. [protected]@gmail.com
          My name is Tejas Kulkarni.
          But the course is not receive and shown in my courses and not even is purchase history o[censored]demy account which has same email id as mention earlier. So please see the issue

snehasish pal on May 6, 2020
            Brought 600 UC pack worth RS 799. Money deducted from bank account however UC didn't received

pubg mobile uc not received

Sunita. Das on May 6, 2020
              I made a purchase of ₹399 for an in- app item for a game named township (playrix developers). I didn't receive the item and I am not able to cancel the transaction as it is not showing in the purchase history of Google Play Store.
              Kindly refund my money.

didn

Sovirana on May 6, 2020
                Sir I bought Free fire Monthly subscription with Rs 599...Amount deducted from my account with this ref number Ref#IGAIOJCTL2 But sir I can't receive my monthly subscription...please sir solve my problem or give my Amount back please sir

online game amount deducted but not get my monthly subscription
                Updated by Sovirana May 06, 2020
                Look this this is transaction refrence number
                Now give my Amount back to my account

Updated by Sovirana May 07, 2020
                Sir i dont recive any amount and you mark as resolved...please refund my amount

Remo Basha on May 6, 2020
                  Today I buy UC with 420 rupees and don't get my uc in my Pubg profile... In my Bank account money was deducted...I just wanna UC in my Pubg profile...
                  Pubg I'd - [protected]

pubg uc didn

Abbinab on May 5, 2020
                    Yesterday, I bought supercell's pass Royale package, money was deducted but didn't receive any service

money deducted, but didn
                    Updated by Abbinab May 05, 2020
                    Bought supercell game package but didn't receive it till now, need refund

Times Of Money Ltd — pubg in app uc purchase

Nero821 on May 5, 2020
                      I just bought pubg currency uc on pubg worth rs799. But its shown purchase failed. But payment is done and the money is deducted...
                      Complaint category Other

anuradha samant on May 5, 2020
                      I purchased 600uc in pubg mobile app through net banking, ₹799 got deducted from my sbi account but i didn't get any uc in game and no reciept in google play store, however the money is deducted. Kindly provide me with the uc or refund as soon as possible.

no uc in pubg account even after deduction of money from bank account
                      Updated by anuradha samant May 22, 2020
                      Its veen a month and there is no response to my complaint... Kindly provide me with the refund as soon as possible.

Akhil Gopinath on May 4, 2020
                        I had purchased UC for pubg from play store but I lost money from my bank account . Still UC is not credited

purchase uc for pubg

Ratnesh007 on May 4, 2020
                          I was buying uc in pubg and my account was debited for rs 3999 and I didn't receive any uc then again I made a transaction of rs 3999 this time i received uc... I want my previous money to be refunded in my account..

3999 have been debited from my account and I didn
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-11 16:58:05

Times Of Money Ltd — pubg uc purchase

Nero821 on May 4, 2020
                            Complaint category Other

KankuDeka on May 3, 2020
                            Hello, today 3rd of may, 2020 I have purchased a Gold Pass From Clash of clans game Worth rs.399 the money is deducted from my account but I haven't received any Gold Pass yet.
                            Please help me to get Refund of my money

I have purchased a gold pass in the game clash of clans , money deducted but I haven

anuradha samant on May 3, 2020
                              I purchased 600 uc in pubg mobile app, ₹799 got deducted from my sbi bank account but i got no uc in game. There was no mail or sms in google play store regarding the purchase. Kindly refund the amount deducted as soon as possible.

purchase of 600 uc, amount of 799 got deducted but I got no uc in my pubg account
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Games

TimesofMoney — payment deducted from my account but still i m not getting bc coins in pubg mobile lite

Aghori Mahadev on May 3, 2020
                                Dear sir/madam,

I purchase bc coins in pubg mobile lite on 1st may 2020 of rs.240 which will give 160bc coins....
                                Complaint category Banks

Raushan Singhaal on May 2, 2020
                                Hello
                                Sir, it first time transactions of mine that is not credited at recepient side,
                                It was the transaction for play store who is my recepient side .

money debited to account ,but not reflected on play store

Recently Discussed

3 hours 9 minutes ago
                                  TimesofMoney
                                  PUBG UC failed but amount debited my bank account
                                  3 days ago
                                  TimesofMoney
                                  deducted but not credited on game account
                                  3 days ago
                                  Fraud
                                  5 days ago
                                  TimesofMoney
                                  royal pass upgrade in pubg but I have not received uc
                                  8 days ago
                                  TimesofMoney
                                  payment done on udemy but not received the product neither refund