[Resolved] Uco Bank — refund reference number jur[protected] not credited in my account

Nagaland, India
 Vits123
I did an online purchase from @ebay. India on 16th july but my order was never shipped hence ebay told that my refund has been appoved and intiated by them on 10th august. They provided me with reference number jur[protected] but i stil did not get the refund. I mailed to ucobank but no response and its been eight days now and stil no refund. Please take notice of this and refund me at the earliest.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 19, 2017
Got the refund. Thanks

[Aug 18, 2017] UCO Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

When I try to add rs.5000 through uco bank debit card to Paytm. But transaction declined and amount debited from my uco bank account still now the amount is not refunded to my account .
A/c number_[protected]
Transaction date _11/01/2017
Transaction amount _5000 rs.
Transaction type _dr.

Ondt 6th aug 2017 I draw 1000 rs from my AC no [protected] .at borikina ATM . cashbdabited from AC but not draw from machine. So kindly return my money & oblige.thank u . tirupati. [protected].
Hi, I have made one transaction at Hidesign India Private, IGI, Delhi of Rs. 2225/-, with my ATM/Debit card on 28th July 2017. it's a void transaction, have not received my payment back. I have given application for the same in my home branch.

UCO Bank Head Office, 10, B T M Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700001