Uniconnect

Mobile:

Fax:
Fax:

602-604, Midas Chambers
Opp Laxmi Ind Estate, Off Link Road, Andheri ( W )
Mumbai – 400 053

Phone No. : +91 90 5275 0000, +91 90 5274 8000
[email protected]
Hyderabad International Airport
Near Gate 32B, Adj. to Khao Galli
International SHA (Security Hold Area)
Rajiv Gandhi Hyderabad International Airport
Shamshabad, Hyderabad – 500409

View More Information...

Load

Uniconnect Complaints & Reviews

I had purchased international sim card from new delhi international air port terminal 3 on 17th march 2019 and paid rs 3000...
Hello
I had purchased a 1month plan for usa (Lycaamoblie# [protected]) from igai terminal 3 airport on 20 march 2019...
I bought a uniconnect sim from delhi international airport. Usa big super saver plan for two months. After reaching new york...
I purchased a lyca sim last month from hyderabad international airport on 22nd july with a package of 3 months, which includes...

My parents are currently travelling & unable to use calling/incoming/internet services. I am unable to contact them and facing inconvenience.
Last i spoke to them on wi-fi in london. Now they must be in france.

They are senior citizens and need the activation of services immediately, they would otherwise be in a vulnerable situation without contact & support.

I tried reaching you guys online chat support - no response.

I tried calling you on +91 [protected] but was not able to connect to any representative.

Finally, i spoke to somebody on [protected] - who was rude & unreasonable and did not attend to my complaint, did not even list down the telephone numbers that i wanted to provide.
I request immediate attention to this. I will anyway resort to social media for the kind of services that have been provided by uniconnect

My details - rishabh shah, email - [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]
Aug 21, 2018

Uniconnect customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased an international sim card (Sim no.[protected], mobil no.[protected] from cochin international airport by paying rs 4800 (20 days scheme) on 8th may 2018, on my way to france. After reaching paris, the sim card was not functioning. I was in great difficulty abroad, and not able to contact anybody in the airport. I made several emails to your company, but the response were very passive. I could not use the sim card during the period of my stay in france.
    Please take immediate steps to refund the amount, and also compensate my mental agony and difficulties after reaching a foreign country. Awaiting an early reply from you.
    Jul 13, 2018
    Jun 10, 2018

Jun 10, 2018
    Updated by K Mohanakumar
    I purchased an International SIM Card (SIM No.[protected], Mobil No.[protected] from Cochin International Airport by paying Rs 4800 (20 days Scheme) on 8th May 2018, on my way to France. After reaching Paris, the SIM card was not functioning. I was in great difficulty abroad, and not able to contact anybody in the airport. I made several emails to your company, but the response were very passive. I could not use the SIM card during the period of my stay in France.
    Jun 11, 2018
    Uniconnect Customer Care's response

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, we are looking into this please bear with us.

Uniconnect

Paid a heavy duty price only to stay connected with my family back in India while I was in France for 3 weeks for a program. Half the time my uniconnect sim card didn’t work. Getting through their customer care is painful enough. Out of the three weeks, my number worked barely for a week and after that it was some network hide and seek game. It was more of a headache than a solution for easy connectivity.
      Nov 22, 2018
      Apr 20, 2018

Oct 18, 2018
      Uniconnect Customer Care's response
      Hi Raja, In case there has been any fault from our side we would like to look into the same and rectify the error. Kindly share the details of the Uniconnect connection taken along with your contact number and we will look into this on priority. Regards, Team Uniconnect

I bought a Uniconnect sim card to use in Greece. Biggest blunder really!! After all the paper work was done, I specifically asked them if the sim card is pre-activated or not. I was told all that I will have to do is insert the sim and it will connect on the local network and then I’ll be able to use the services. I inserted the sim card, tried a zillion times manually and automatically for the sim to latch to the network, but it didn’t happen. I called their toll free number, for which I got charged by the operator in Greece but that too of no use. All in all, i‘d suggest everyone to make wise choice of not buying their prepaid sim cards
        Nov 21, 2018
        Apr 07, 2018

Oct 18, 2018
        Uniconnect Customer Care's response
        Hi Sanyukta, In case there has been any fault from our side we would like to look into the same and rectify the error. Kindly share the details of the Uniconnect connection taken along with your contact number and we will look into this on priority. Regards, Team Uniconnect

I purchased the global sim card two months ago from india. The offer on paper looked very good having offered free incoming calls in many countries in europe and middle east as i wanted.

When i kept getting flash messages asking me to cross check my profile or contact the customer service, i contacted the customer service via chat. I was notified that i just had 2$ left which was absurd as i hadn't used much to make outgoing calls and my incoming calls are free as promised. I had made sure the network is set to the partner network in the region disabling the automatic network selection.

The customer service agent i first chatted with refused to give away details where the money had gone that was ridiculous as there was no option to view it online nor does it show the balance after an incident. He/she left the chat abruptly and the chat transcript i've would show that. I contacted again, i was bounced again.

I tried from the third browser and i asked for supervisor/manager when connected. I was refused first and then said, i was talking to the manager, i saw no transfer or anything else. I've not seen such an unprofessional demeanor and unaccountable attitude.

They emailed me the charges incurred and it was nonsensical to have charged me for the incoming calls. I responded to the email asking for a refund of the amounts debited. No response is received after 3/4 days now. The most ridiculous thing is that when i asked the customer service agent to call me, she said i can't receive calls as my balance is just 2$. I was receiving calls when i checked from two different numbers that turned out to be a blatant lie. According to her, i had to maintain 4$ as minimum balance which was nowhere mentioned.
          Mar 31, 2018

Uniconnect customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Us sim purchased from the uniconnect counter at igi airport, new delhi was working only on 2g instead of 4g as confirmed by uniconnect on the 27th december 2017. I had purchased the 2 month plan for inr 4500.

The moment i landed in ny it is showing only 2g connection inspite of my handset being compatible with all 4g bandwidths (Samsung galaxy e7). Within two days i received a confirmation that the connection will be disconnected and refund made.
            Now i am following up with the uniconnect mumbai office but everytime they are asking that final approval from management is pending. Now they have even stopped replying also.
            Request you to look into the matter and resolve the issue without further delays

Atul bhan

On behalf of
            Ahana bhan
            +[protected].
            Feb 16, 2018
            Uniconnect has refunded the money by transferring the money by way of NFT to the bank account forwarded to them almost a month back . thanks
            Feb 12, 2018

Uniconnect customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a uniconnect sim card for europe. I was traveling for 25 days and trust me, my sim card didn’t work after the fifth the day. I wasted time emailing, since i couldn’t call. I even got on a wifi service to call the sales guy ajay to help me with the recurring no network issue. And there was no help from there as well. They chose not to respond to any of my emails and their sales guy was clearly not interested in helping my case cos he must have achieved his targets. Such horrible ethics.
              Nov 28, 2017

Uniconnect customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Uniconnect are literally the worst ones available in the industry. Not even equipped with proper information on their products, very pushy on sales even after you’ve said a no. And god forbid if you’ve left your information in the inquiry form. Expect 10, 000 calls forcing you to buy a sim card. After this horrible experience, i decided not to buy their services, instead bought another such service provider.
                Oct 28, 2017

Uniconnect customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Have you heard o[censored]niconnect Sim Cards – If so, then best that you unhear it. I have never come across a worst service provider than these. I bought their sim card to use in Europe, but the network connectivity was so so so bad. It would have been best to buy a local sim card from thre itself. Atleast it would have served its purpose.

Uniconnect sim cards claim to be the cheapest for their us deals. Honestly that’s not the case. Sharing my experience here: i definitely was looking for a cheaper sim card for states, bought their international sim card and regreted it later. On face value its cheap, but in reality its really expensive. Firstly i spent 4199 to buy myself a data extensive plan (10gb to be in particular). Have to say great pre sales services! But the moment i landed in boston and started using the sim card, i faced reality. Allways unavailable network. That so called 10gb data never worked. I mostly had to use the wifi. Calling the customer care to complain on all these, was such a waste of time and energy. No help from their end either. Its best to steer away from all such services.
                  Oct 11, 2017

Uniconnect customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

If only i could give no star to uniconnect, i would. Since its not the case, the least is half that i can give. I had a terrible experience with their customer services team. I had bought the sim card off their website. Everything was great until the delivery date. The sim card did not deliver on the stipulated date and that was 2 days before my flight. There was no intimation from their end, whatsoever. As anxious as i was, i called their support team. They offered no respite. Neither were they ready to refund the money nor did they give me a fixed time for delivering the sim card. After this non stop banter and stressing out over spnding 5, 000 rs for an international sim card, that finally got delivered at 3:30 pm on the day of my flight. I have never seen such poor services and i do not intent to experience it again in the future. Never using their services in the future for sure.
                    Oct 04, 2017

Uniconnect customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On early morning 30th september 2017, from hyderabad international airport, we got two uni connect sim by paying 2300 rupees (Each), which was supposed to offered us 7 gb of data with 500 min local calls. So we had to reach eu and type the recharge code to avail he service. Once we reached netherlands we sent an sms to 150 to get the service activated but we got only 150 mb of data and no local calls was working. So please help us in getting this resolved.
                      promised 7gb data but got only 150mb
                      promised 7gb data but got only 150mb
                      Oct 02, 2017

Uniconnect customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very bad quality sim cards very delivered to us from uniconnect sim. We had booked 2 european sim cards online and cleared all the dues pertaining to those sims cards since they were prepaid. When we got the sims delivered, they were broken on edges and looked really old. So we called the customer support team to replace them and they outright refused saying that the sale is closed. And if we need new sims, we will have to buy new ones which meant spending another 10k on the same. Really disappointed with their attitude and service.
                        Jul 10, 2017

Clay Telecom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Aug 14, 2017
                        Clay Telecom Customer Care's response
                        Dear Ronit,

Please note that you have reviewed Uniconnect SIM on Clay Telecom page.

In case of any future requirement, please contact us at[protected] or write to us at [protected]@clay.co.in.

Best regards,
                        Clay Team

The idea of buying an international sim card here in delhi was to avoid inconvenience of getting one in london. But sadly the sim card company that we opted for turned out to be a bad option. I got uniconnect pre paid sim card for london just to stay connected with our families while we were on a holiday. The entire purpose of being connected was defeated since the sim card didn’t work at all. Not only did we waste some 4000 rs, but an addition 20 pounds for getting us a new number and going through all that pain. But the good thing was that the sim we got locally worked unlike uniconnect that ditched us
                          Jul 10, 2017

Uniconnect customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Uniconnect sim cards are not at all a good option to use for international travels. My husband and I were traveling and we faced so many issues with networks in London. They mite offer prepaid sim cards at a cheaper prices, but their services are also as low as their pricing. We landed up buying a local sim card there since this Uniconnect sim card didn’t work at all. Total money wasted.
                            Jul 04, 2017

Uniconnect customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On a friends recommendation, i bought a uniconnect international sim card and totally regeretted it immediately after i started using it. It mite have been good for her, but for the european sim card i bought, it was a total disaster. The sim didn’t work despite having 4000/- loaded as credit on it. It showed all signals, but could barely connect to any call. I had to use a payphone to call their support team and even they didn’t offer any respite. Totally poor experience. Should have stuck to using my indian number.
                              Jun 14, 2017

Uniconnect customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              The most unreliable international sim card is Uniconnect Sims. They should clearly put it on their website that their services and network are always down. No matter how much you spend on their sim card, their services never match. Really bad experience o[censored]sing their prepaid sim card in Canada

Most uninformed staff and extremely rude if you ask them more than 1 question. Their standard response to everything is to divert the customer to the website for everything. We had bought a sim card from uniconnect and first of all it gave us enough and more trouble latching onto different networks everytime we moved from city to city in europe. Then our experience with the cutomer care raising this concern was such an eye opener. Their services are crappy and very expensive. Never using it again
                                Jun 08, 2017