Union Bank of India

+91 22 2575 1500  [Call Centre]
+91 80 2530 0175  [Call Centre]
+91 22 2571 9600  [Call Centre]

Load

Union Bank of India related photos (820)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Union Bank of India Photos

Union Bank of India Complaints & Reviews

I wish to surrender this card as I do not have much need for it any more.
Please arrange to cancel the same and let me know so that I can destroy the card.
Thank you.
Ravishankar Rao, Bangalore (M: [protected])
Apr 24, 2021

Union Bank of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Date : 25/12/2020. Amazon have issued refund but still I didn't get my refund of amount Rs. 749.
    Refund is not reflected in my account
    Apr 24, 2021

I ordered redmi note 10 mobile phone on amazon app on 12th april at 9:08 am and i made the payment by using union bank netbanking....

I have made a transaction of 20294 on 9 April 2021 to merchant indusind back,
      Amount debited to my account but merchant not received.

Please refund my amount.
      Amount not refunded to my account
      Apr 24, 2021

My u mobile app isn’t opening from last 10 days . A pop up showing server unreachable every time i open the app. Sim- airtel
        Apr 22, 2021

I had an account in Andhra bank before and after handing it over to union bank I have got my new debit card....

[censored]al account [protected]
          Apr 21, 2021

I am managing the bank account in Union Bank of India. I have submitted consent form for NPCI mapping but they told here there...
            My parents stay at my home town and are Senior Citizens. Its been nightmare to visit the Union Bank located at Vetapalem-...

Please refer my complaint reference[protected]

Due to ATM failure on 09.04.2021 at10.26 AM from Andhra Bank ATM, Maharanipeta, Visakhapatnam-AP an amount of Rs 5000 deducted from my saving account without receiving amount.
            My Saving account ref:[protected].

I have lodged my complaint with CC and send mail to Branch manager of the Andhra bank but till today i have not received back the same amount.
            Apr 19, 2021

The way the assistant manager over there speaks with the customers is very rude and he keeps customers on waiting for two...

We firstly taken amount of 10000 in Union Bank CDM in kurmannapalem, duvada, Visakhapatnam.
              Message came that money 10000 is deducted but transaction failed I.e...no amount came from CDM Atm but money is deducted
              Please return our money as soon as possible
              Apr 18, 2021

Today, 17 april 2021, I have did three transactions of total amount 9000 . First transaction of 4000 money was failed bt money from my account deducted . Other two transactions of rs. 4000 and 1000 were successful n I got the amount . In short out of 9000 rs. I got only 5000 rs. So plz help me in getting my 4000 rs. Back in my account .
                Apr 17, 2021

Bro same problem happened to me..
                Is your money returned please respond bro or call me [protected] please I am tensioned

I had payed to amazon with google pay and but money was debited but was not reached to amazon when i talked with the amazon...
                  On April 7 th 2021 i paid 2 BBMP tax via BBMP tax portal
                  Till date i have not received any Acknowledgement receipt,...

My account number [protected] in the name of anupam with union bank of India.
                  I make a payment on 15/04/20 thrg imps. But amount not received in beneficiary account. Or amount not refunded to my account. So please refund my amount.
                  Beneficiary account no. [protected]
                  Name Poonam Devi
                  IFSC code - CBIN0R10001
                  Imps payment not received by beneficiary or not refund to remittance
                  Apr 16, 2021

Dear sir
                    1. I am student of kv no 3 Amritsar Punjab. My students I'd is [protected] and name Sandeep Singh. My...

Sir I have cc account [protected] in Sangamner br.(Maharashtra) My account debited 2 times for cheque book on 15 feb 2021. I complaint to bank 10 to 12 times but yet my above account no. Credited. I shamefully complain by this mail.You charge every time immediately but not credit such file of wrongly debited charges
                    Apr 15, 2021

I received money from expert option trading platform on 11/12/2020 and 21/12/2020 but both amount is not received me amount is 3000 rs and 1750 rs i have 3/4 time written complain but bank is can't respond
                      I received tracking number 3000 rs ARN number is 74706640214031769363898
                      And 1750 rs ARN number is
                      Please give me the response of this complain

Respected Sir,

Yesterday, I went to UBI Samalkha Branch New Delhi for making three payments of Rs 65, 000, Rs10, 000 & Rs 65, 000 through RTGS. Counter person takes the form but does not provide a receipt of RTGS payment till date. Kindly take the problem seriously, I am waiting for your reply.

Thanking You