Union Bank of India

+91 80 2530 0175  [Call Centre]
+91 22 2571 9600  [Call Centre]

Load

Union Bank of India Complaints & Reviews

Sir / Ma'am, i had ordered POCO M3 ( Power Black, 6GB RAM and 128 GB storage ) mobile from Amazon on 21/8/2021 and the price...
In APSRTC.online websit I has booked ticket on 31st aug due some reasons I cancelled ticket on sep 1st form APSRTC.online...
I have ordered Pitambari Rooperi Silver Shining Solution for Silver Vessels on 7-april 2021 But I haven't received the product.br...

I have ordered a device from robu.in which costs 649 rupees. since it was defective, I have returned the product on August 2nd. The refund was initiated by robu.in on August 10, but it was not credited in my account.
This is the refund id provided by robu.in
RFND2122/3340
Please kindly respond to this complaint it's very urgent.
Aug 28, 2021

Union Bank of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had applied for IPO but unsuccessful in getting the allotment. The UPI mandate date expired but still amount is not credited. I have mailed to the branch about the issue but no response.
    Aug 26, 2021

I paid Kendriya Vidyalaya fees by online (UPI) mode with Union Bank Of India online Fees Collection portal...

I am holding an account with Kapra, Sainikpuri branch with account number [protected] through which i have applied an IPO and amount blocked, even though the allotment is done on 12/08/2021 and lien amount expiry date is 21/08/2021, till today the amount is blocked
      Aug 25, 2021

KARAHAL gas agency ke paas ATM se paise nikalte time usme paise fas gye account se kat gaye par ATM ne nhi diye Plz
        Aug 24, 2021

I applied for Glenmark Life Science IPO on 27 July 2021. Accordingly an amount of 14, 400- was blocked. However the IPO's were not allotted but till today i.e 24 Aug the said blocked amount is not released/unblocked. The broker says to contact the bank. My bank manager says he doesn't have the option to unblock. Kindly help.
          Aug 24, 2021

I have applied for an ipo and my amount got added to lien balance could you please work on that and release that amount
            Aug 24, 2021

Still there the amount isnt blocked

IN My S/F A/C No. [protected], AMOUNT OF Rs. 36790.06P WAS DEBITED TO my A/C on 20/08/2021, for POS:DAVTrustandMana/160036/[protected], AS per information received from the bank.
              However the amount debited has not been credited to beneficiary a/c as yet.
              You are requested to credit the amount to the beneficiary a/c immediately, under intimation to me.

PREETI KANSAL
              Aug 24, 2021

I have applied for the Devayani International Ipo On 6th August a total Amount Of Rs :14850/- . I have not received allotment of Ipo, but stiill my funds are unblocked. i have contacted the branch manager regarding the unblocking of money, he said i dont have any idea on this.

Client id: [protected]
                Application no: 17b156ba238ba30
                Aug 21, 2021

Even iam suffering from same issue.may i know whether ur issue is solved
                k vamsi babu's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 28, 2021
                This is a fake website, they are fraudsters, They will send you a link and ask you to enter your account and card details, Don't fall in trap.

I one of the costumer of union bank Ramachandrapuram branch, Sangareddy, Hyderabad .From so many days, ATM machine near the...
                  I have made a money transfer of 5000/- from union bank of India account via amazon pay, After I entered UPI...
                  I have ordered a product from Amazon on 28 july 2021 and refunded it on 4 August but yet today i didn't got my refund.br...
                  I booked 2 tickets of sleeper train tickets.
                  And I do this through paytm card payments but money is deducted and tickets...

Dear Team,

On dtd:- 16th Aug 21 while withdrawn rs.2000/- at your Agaradahalli Bank AMT, automatically ATM is shutdown and Rs. 2000/- was not collected. meanwhile i got SMS also. at the same time i verbally inform to your branch manager he informed within 2 working days your amount is credit to your account. but till i am not received any amount from your end.
                  please take the necessary action.

Prakash.Av
                  Aug 18, 2021

My mandate for ipo expire yesterday
                    Still my money is lien
                    App no 80551999
                    Please revoked my mandate
                    Aug 18, 2021

Dear Sir/Ma’am
                      I have applied for IPO of Cartrade on 11th Aug through UPI and the transaction is successfull and...
                      My account no is [[protected]] Name-M K Venkatesh. I made an online transaction on 13/08/21 of Rs 19339.82 through online...