Union Bank of India

+91 80 2530 0175  [Call Centre]
+91 22 2571 9600  [Call Centre]

Load

Union Bank of India Complaints & Reviews

I did transaction through AIRTEL android app, and it was failed at 7th AUG 2021 03:00 PM. Still my money not credited to account. I have submitted online complaint via bank website but not getting any response. Even I talked two times to call center people. once they told "you will get money within 24 hours" and second time they told "call center cam not help for transaction fails.

amont 598
Order id[protected]
Aug 08, 2021

Union Bank of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ifsc code ubin0828262
kindly credit as soon as possible otherwise i will forward complaint to banking ombudsman

I’m Amit Kumar. I was debit card use on another bank ATM (Axis bank ATM, ATM
    Location, Nearby NH-24 Rahul vihar...
    R/sir Namaskar..
    As per above subject with regret we inform you that we subscribe krsnaa diagnostic ipo. with total...

I’m Amit Kumar. I was debit card use on another bank ATM (Axis bank ATM, ATM
    Location, Nearby NH-24 Rahul vihar Ghaziabad Pin-201009)
    6000 rupees cut from my ATM card on 6th June. And complaint was filed on 7th June but till now (07/08/20121) no solution has been found.
    I was already complaint in the bank and Andhra bank costumer care But till now no solution has been found.
    I'm continuous touch to Andhra bank costumer care department but solution has been not found.
    My problem should be solved as soon as possible.
    Additional detail:-
    Complaint no: _[protected]
    Bank: - Andhra Bank
    Branch: - Husainpur Bopara, Muzaffarnagar
    Email:- amitkumar2014.[protected]@gmail.com
    Further any information let me call now on this number- [protected]
    Aug 07, 2021

On 29/07/2021 I applied for a Glenmark IPO through groww app for an amount of RS 14400/- . My application was rejected by the bank but the amount was already blocked but till now I have not received the refund back even though Glenmark IPO was listed on 6th of Aug.. when i try to check the online status for allotment it says that Application No. not found.
      Similarly on 5/08/2021 again I applied for an ipo for an amount of rs. 14850 which again was rejected by the bank but amount was blocked.
      Kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible and unblocked the amount.
      Aug 9, 2021
      complaint is not yet resolved kindly don't mark our complaint as resolved when it wasn't resolved

Dear sir/mam
        I had applied devayani international IPO. My IPO is rejected due to the expire of session but my amount is blocked Please release my money

Rajat Agrawal,
          Account no. - [protected]
          Union Bank of India
          Patel Nagar Branch, Indore
          UBIN0542211

I had an account balance of 14820/- till 14th July 2021.
          I has been sent to Lien balance on the 14th of July and still it has not been cleared.
          I have been stuck in other city and cannot access my funds since a month now.
          Called toll free but they said we cannot help you from here you have to visit your home branch. Since I am in different city I cannot do that.
          Kindly help. Do not hold mount for so long for no reason.

Hello

My father has account in union bank of india at bapunagar, ahmedabad branch. I have set up all my payments in my father's account.

We have regularly receive payments from google but last month's payment not credited in account.

Google have sent payment on 21 July 2021 and today the date is 06 August 2021 but payment not credited in account yet.

My last google payment receipt number is : GG102JV17A

Please act on union bank of india.

Thanks in advance,
            Anil Virani
            Aug 06, 2021

I have applied for Rolex ring IPO through UPI mandate system. My one application cancelled and another rejected. But for two...

I have purchased few itemss from myntra. then I have returned the same and myntra has already proceed the refund amount but still i have not receive in my bank account it has been more that 2 weeks since I have not received the refund. kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible.
              Aug 05, 2021

I have applied an ipo (Glenmark life sciences ltd). amount was already blocked but till now I have not received the refund back. when i try to check online status for allotment it says that Application No. not found whereas amount of RS. 14400 is still blocked. kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible.
                Aug 05, 2021

I requeated and submitted for closing thr bank account and at the time of withdrawl the did not return or given by lein amount and next day when contacted in branch also they told it will be deducted.but not sure the reason for deducting.Ideally bank shoukd give bank lein amt at the time of closing right?
                  Aug 05, 2021

Listing ID 706048 in Encumbrance as State bank of india.but auction by union bank of india of the above ID
                    Clarifya...

RRN number:[protected]
                    Aug 05, 2021

Hi sir meri beti ka joint accounts nahi khol te h aap bank key Karmchari or kicse bhi sehi bat nahi karte h
                      Aug 04, 2021

Dear Sir/Mam...i hv asked for adhar seeding at NPCI with my acnt which is [protected]..at KATOKHAR AMBEDKAR NAGAR UP branch...15 days ago...which has not been done or not reflecting at NPCI...due to which i m facing very much difficulties...plzzz help me...i m govt employee...due to not seeding of my acnt at NPCI i m getting my salary...
                        Aug 04, 2021

If we are not giving money to them they cannot process our file so early like other, they can stay wait, wait 1 hour, 2 hour...

Respected Sir/Madam,

Myself vasant kashinath raorane, I have an account with your bank. My saving bank account number is [protected]. I made a transfer on dated 28 july 2021 one time in my inter bank of baroda account RS.1000 . but two time debited amount in my account on same date but credit only one time amount in my bank of baroda account please find that discrepancy of debit amount & credit the amount in our bank account below are reference for second dispute transaction
                          Aug 03, 2021

Hi Sir / Madam,

I dont have any account with Union Bank but still receiving account details of 3 union Banks...