Union Bank of India

+91 22 2575 1500  [Call Centre]
+91 80 2530 0175  [Call Centre]
+91 22 2571 9600  [Call Centre]

Load

Union Bank of India related photos (811)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Union Bank of India Photos

Union Bank of India Complaints & Reviews

I was trying to withdraw money of 10000 rupees from atm.no cash came out of the ATM even after choosing all the necessary options. How ever I received an statement regarding the deduction of amount from my account at 4:00 pm on 17/3/2021...I again checked on the transaction clearly the debited amount was only reflecting but there was no reversal...please give my 10000 money back asap.
Mar 18, 2021

Union Bank of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for an IPO and set auto-pay using Union Bank account ( phone pay ), the transaction got failed due to technical isue with bank, now the amount (14950) is showing as lien amount in my account. How can I unblock that amount. Please help me.
    Lien amount after auto-pay failed
    Mar 18, 2021

I had applied for an ipo through phonepe linked to union bank of india. rs. 44, 800/- is in lien because o[censored]nsuccessful payment to the ipo. i need to apply within one day. please do needful as soon as possible.
      Mar 17, 2021

Mar 16, 2021
      Updated by Prashanthk143
      contact no [protected]

Yesterday[protected] i am recharge my meeseva wallet at 30, 000/-(thirty thousand rupees)from united bank of india. Throgh...

I have account with your branch union bank of india.

I have payment made to amazon dated 27.02.2021 Rs.595.00 Trans id -S49944296 such amount not received amazon niter refund to bank.
        Mar 15, 2021

Bought a product from amazon worth inr 499 on 14th feb 2021, but cancelled order the very next day. Amazon shared the refund...

I ordered impression hut curtains from amazon and then i return them and amazon issued redund on 3 march 2021 but my bank still not credited my account
          Reference number 30005410641058219787047
          Refund initiated by amazon not credited by the bank even after 11 days
          Refund initiated by amazon not credited by the bank even after 11 days
          Mar 15, 2021

On date . 03/01/2021 I was trying to make an online payment of Rs 1980 for the purpose of Bill Payment But, the transaction...

Sir I have done my child school payment of 1980 with late fine and extra charges I have done twice payment by mistake but yet not refunded my child id- [protected] of class 8 student Annu Kumari which has done on 26/02/2021 but yet I haven't received my refunded amount so please refund it to my account.
            Mar 13, 2021

Have been maintaining account no.[protected] against my deposits at your branch. On verification of account statement there...
              Date of incident: 27.02.2021
              Client/ Beneficiary: Tanishq
              Website: https://www.tanishqgoldenharvest.co.inbr...
              Date of incident: 08.02.2021
              Client/ Beneficiary: Podar International School
              Website: https://www.betweenus.inbr...

On 8th March 2021 Transaction failed UPI debited 9500 still not receive refund, my name is Shampa Neogi & account number [protected]
              Transaction failed but money deducted 9500 rupees
              Mar 09, 2021

Mandate was created for aapplication of ipo but it got declined. Funds blocked then have not been released till now. Please help
                Mar 09, 2021

Today at 12:22 pm I went to atm. At last atm didn't gave me money but then at 3 pm a sms came which says that 1000rs has been debited from my account.
                  Mar 08, 2021

Complaint no[protected] registered with customer care also sent mail to. [protected]@unionbankofindia.com, no response till date...

Wrong transfer of fund Rs.5000/- in A/c no.[protected] on the Name of mayur madhusudan Th inspite of my account no.[protected] on[protected] at 06:26:16 PM, please reversal of Fund into my accounts.
                    Mar 06, 2021

I paid my college fees through net banking from my bank account and the payment not made but the amount got deducted. I have made the payment on 3rd March and still the payment not made. Hope you'll understand my situation. Please reply as soon as possible.
                      Amount deducted but payment not made.
                      Mar 06, 2021

I had ordered through amazon & cancelled it. They refunded the amount. But till now its not reflected in bank. I tried to...

I made a transaction at feb 12 at 9:5pm 2520₹. tge UTR[protected].
                        Our bank agents was saying already amount was credited ur account but amount was not credited my account...!!
                        I need some response !!