Union Bank of India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 13, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Union Bank of India

Having problems with Union Bank of India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Union Bank of India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Union Bank of India

1800 208 2244

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Union Bank of India reviews & complaints page 3

I have 13000 rs in my account but still its debit frozen i want to unfreeze my account it is not possible for me to go physically in branch i have tryed lot of things still it frozen and i need money argently please help it is an emergency condition
Union Bank of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account has been charged for no reason since a long while reason is SMS charges. When I visited the vasai branch the executive is least botered to listen to my query and ordered me to visit my home branch i.e. Sakinaka branch. As if we have no other routine to follow. I want to know why these chares are deducted and please do the needful to close my account....
    HI, I deposited 500 cash in ATM, but amount is not reflected in my account. indeed the receipt says "note is retained by this machine". what happened to my money. Please union bank resolve this...

Union bank please help me to get my refund

I'm Udaiyar Ramar from chennai. Feb 28 2022 morning 11'O clock visit the chettiyarpatti branch, near by Dhalavaipuram. that time No internet connection until evening 3'O clock. Totally 5 Hours waiting in Bank Hall, No response. I'm Working in chennai, i take one day Leave for collection of New ATM CARD, Ok no problem for waiting 5 Hours. They tell me after 2days your ATM Card will be activated, But today 3 working days completed & Not activated My ATM Card.

1.My One day Loss
      2.5 hours waiting loss
      3.ATM Not activated
      4.Today I'm calling to bank landline number, No one take my phone call also.

I have IRCTC UBI prepaid card and it was expired on 09/18. After that I have not received any new card details. Also when I tried to login online but I am not able to do. I contacted them several times, they took my bank details, PAN card etc. but still not refunded my money.

My UBI card number: [protected]...
        I'm Shashikant Bharati
        Bank A/C - [protected]
        IFSC - UBIN0530450 Gahmar Ghazipur Uttar Pradesh Branch

I had a balance of 709 rupees till 14th February 2022. After sometime my bank balance was minus 2291rs automatically.
        Since 28th i am unable to use the amount. And its still reflecting in my Account statement as Lien balance.
        i am unable to understand why did Union bank of India...

A/c no [protected]
        UBIN0800112
        Nelapudi saibabu
        My balance showing -3035

After log in cannot see account details, there is a message: (FEBATX0019) The functionality does not exist currently, inform help desk. called help desk & they checked all details & informed no issue can try in 1-2 hrs. Tried again after 2 hrs, same message. Informed help desk, they said call tomorrow 10am? Tried to transfer money it got rejected. please help to settle urgently as have to transfer money urgently...

Union Bank of India Baguihati branch, kolkata is denying services due to alleged link failure. We're stranded for hours. No alternative, no manual intervention as in post offices. This is illegal.

Hi Team,

After sending several e-mails and visiting the branch on several times, but I haven't received a solution yet. I transferred 5k and 4k on January 1, 2022, but this is not reflected in the ppf acc. statement. However, we can clearly saw the debit amount happened in the acc. Statement. 9k is missing and banker also not gave any solution. Kindly check this fraud.

I was submitted a form many times to seed my aadhar card in my bank account, but my aadhar is still not linking to my account . pls help...

The cheque due on 26 Feb 22 but bank deducted cheque bounced charges on 24 itself .

Please escalate this is not acceptable even i have given you cheque for later day but you have deduct amount same day.

Also no one picking call and also no support .Extrem;y bad experience.

I had paid 100 rupess to a certian webiste through union bank debit card but the payment didnt occur but amount has been deducted from my account.I waited for refund for 7 working days but amount did not credit yet.
                Date of Incitent : 16th Feb 2022
                Payment reference no :[protected]
                Order no: #DEG[protected]
                Trans. NO: S25369009...
                I have tried many times to link my aadhar card to my bank ( union bank of india) but still my aadhar not showing link to my bank on aadhar mapper site. What to i do ....

I have never seen such a reckless and lazy bank ever. They forcefully cut the withdrawal slip. App doesnt work on IOS. Its a bank with technology from 1990.

If you do digital banking do not bank with UBI they give worst service if your net banking is having problems and it take them months to solve the problem

I have made an NEFT Payment on 16/02/2022 with an amount of 1.4 lak and it's been 2 days amount is not credited to beneficiary . I have contacted customer care multiple times and there is no proper response about transfer so they created an complaint and told that it will take to resolve min 24 hours to 2 weeks. I haven't expected this kind of experience in digital banking....

Amount liened two times although i subscribed for an IPO only once.
                    One allotment was successful and money debited . But the other lien amount yet not returned.
                    Complaint number - 1-[protected]
                    Branch - Machuatoli, Patna, Bihar

3 month ho gaya debit card apply kiye hue abhi tak nahi mila h branch officer bol rahe h ki atm cheaf nahi mil raha h