Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF]
Unit Trust of India

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care

Unit Trust of India

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
'GN' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (E)
Mumbai City District

Awesome

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] related photos (132)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Complaints & Reviews

kpavankulakarni

We have Rajlakshmi Unit Plan (Ii) [rup (Ii) ] (Clause Xi) under the name of my wife R Manoja details as below, could you please let me know the status of the plan and how to withdraw the amount.

Membership No. [protected]
No o[censored]nits 150

Name of the Member child - R Manoja
DOB[protected]
DOM[protected]

Please send the details and withdrawal procedure to my email ID [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks!
Pavan

[Oct 20, 2015] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
In this connection, the matter taken up with our scheme registrars office on 21/10/2015 and they have sent the clarification / Reply to the unit holder vide their mail dated 21/10/2015 to the unit holder. Now case stands closed.

Tapasi8
    My father Sri Bhabatosh Chakraborty is having 1000 units against unit certificate no. [protected] issued jointly in his name along name of my brother Sri Krishendu Chakraborty.The date of issuance is 17.7.96. please arrange to redeem the present value of the certificate to my father's bank account urgently and inform where to submit the certificate for the same.My email is [protected]@rediffmail.com. I am waiting for your valued response. Tapasi Bhattacharya(Chakraborty)
    In this connection, the matter taken up with our scheme registrars office on 26/10/2015 and they have sent the clarification / Reply to the unit holder vide their mail dated 26/10/2015 to the unit holder. Now case stands closed.

Bapimu
      I had through ICICI Bank sent a demat request for 780 shares of Mastershare but received only 505 and the balance were retained at your end for further verification and investigation. The Demat Request No. is 176636 and the Client Id is 43294943 under ISIN INF189A01038. The Inward No. of the letter vide which the above was intimated is 28907188 dated 19.10.2005. In spite of repeated request no response has been received.

[Oct 09, 2015] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Bapimu Oct 23, 2015
      The folio no., as given in the dividend warrant for the 275 shares is [protected]
      Unit holder requested to provide us the contact no. and email ID to enable us to take up the matter with Registrars office for the same on 12/10/2015.
      My contact no. is [protected] and email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      We have contacted to the unit holder on 19/10/2015 and informed him to provide us the folio no. against which he holding 275 units and he continue receiving the dividend. So we can tell the further status of missing units to him. He informed that due to durga pooja, he will give the details on 26/10/2015 to me. On the receipt of the said details we will advice accordingly.
      the folio no., as given in the dividend warrant for the 275 shares is [protected]
      Today, i.e. 26/10/2015, contacted to unit holder and clarify the final position of 275 share. and physical Statement of Account has been sent to his recorded address by speed post on 26/10/2015 along with Bank Details Updation form. Now case stands closed.

dhiraj koche
        Dear Sir, REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF ADDRESS UTI-ULIP Folio No.- [protected] With reference to the above, I have to advise that I have applied for change address in the said ULIP plan as I have shifted from Vijaipur, Dist.Guna(M.P.) to Burnpur, Distt.Burdwan(W.B.). But regret to inform that my said reuest could not be done by UTI so far despite I have already deposited the necessary documents(KYC norms) i.e address proof. identity proof, PAN card, Bank statement verified from bank official in this regard. Kindly look into the matter personally and the resolve my above mentioned problem at the earliest. With reagards, Dhiraj Koche, Dy Manager, SAIL-ISP Burnpur Burdwan(W.B.),
        In this connection, we advised unit holder to provide us the contact no or telephone no to enable us to give reply or also informed that he can also send his query in details directly to our office / Karvy office. vide our mail dated 29/09/2015.
        After receipt of his telephone no and email id through mail. We had contacted to unit holder on 6/10/2015 and collected the information from him and advised to followed corrected procedure. Subsequently we had sent the relevant form to him and advised to submit the same duly filled by him at our UTI Durgapur office. Now he is satisfied the service provided by us. Case stands closed now.

UTI Mutual Fund — ARS Bond Maturity Money not received

Shrikant Vitthalkulkarni
          My CGGF fund money was transferred in 6.60 ARS bonds details are as below 6.60 TAXFREE ARS BONDS Investor ID[protected] Bond...

prithvidhuri
          Sir we deposited rs.2000/- in this scheme [200 units @10/-] on dt. 27/11/1996 but company is telling that its growth is just 7049- sir company terminated this scheme without any prior information to policyholder or applicant.Sir company has cheated the people .Sir want justice pankaj gupta [protected]@gmail.Com [protected] m/s raja ram madan lal, old grain market, dhuri-148024 ( pb.) unit certificate no.[protected] ludhiana office) holder : mansi gupta(dob : 11/01/1996) date of maturity :[protected]
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Sep 11, 2015] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response Sep 14, 2015
          In this connection, we have taken up the matter with scheme registrars office on 14/09/2015 and they sent the reply to the unit holder vide their mail dated 14/09/2015.

sayali jagtap
            Dear Sir, Actually i was not knowing where to enquire about the redemption of my Unit Scheme, 1964 (Clause 11) having unit certificate no.[protected] for 100 principal units taken on 4..7.79 in my grandfathers name mr chandrakant krishnaji jagtap but till date i am not aware what will be the status of the same. Please reply by mail - [protected]@gmail.com Please i[censored] can help me.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Aug 28, 2015] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response Sep 01, 2015
            The matter has been taken up with scheme registrars office i.e. (UTIITSL, Belapur) on 01/09/2015 and they have sent the final clarification to the unit holder on 01/09/2015.

sayali jagtap
              Dear Sir, Actually i was not knowing where to enquire about the redemption of my Unit Scheme, 1964 (Clause 11) having unit certificate no.[protected] for 100 principal units taken on 4..7.79 in my grandfathers name mr chandrakant krishnaji jagtap but till date i am not aware what will be the status of the same.my grandfather was expired in year 2001 and the account which was given for payment of dividend was closed in the year 1986.please inform about the status as earli as possible Please reply by mail - [protected]@gmail.com Please i[censored] can help me.

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response Sep 01, 2015

srishtiKavita bhardwaj
                We invested an amount of 15000/- for 1500 units @10/ per unit.vide Memebership No.[protected] dt.18/8/95 in the name of my daughter Srishti Bhardwaj.The Maturity for the same was on 18/8/15 .There is no correspondence from UTI side for the matured amount . Please help us to get this expedite so that the issue can be resolved. With best regards Kavita Sharma kavita.[protected]@gmail.com
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Aug 24, 2015] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response Aug 25, 2015
                In this connection, we have taken up the matter with UTIITSL, Belapur office (scheme registrars office) on 24/08/2015 and they sent the final clarification to the unit holder on 25/08/2015. Now case stands closed.

UTI Mutual Fund — Rajalakshmi plan [Resolved]

Regi Thomas
                  Sir, I had brought UTI Rajalakshmi plan(II)RUP(II)(clauseXI) membership No:[protected] dated 13/04/1999, in the name...

UTI Mutual Fund — Details of scheme not found

djsameerrules
                  I want to know the details of my childrens gift growth fund unit scheme 1986 clause 8
                  My certificate num : [protected]
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Unit Trust Of India — rajlakshmi unit plan membership no. 402990070000892 plan II (clause Xi)

pramod awasthi
                  i have invested in said plan in the name of anjali . the maturity date was 28/09/14, but on enquiry from uti theysaid the...

UTI Mutual Fund — Encashment of UTI US-64 Unit Certificate

Anupam1984
                  My Father-in-law recently found some unit certificate which he bought long back in 1992-94 and just forgot about it later....

UTI Mutual Fund — unit scheme 1986(clause 8) [Resolved]

Raghavendra Phani Dommeti
                  sir i have 300 units in gift growth fund unit scheme 1986(clause 8) o[censored]nit trust india with unit certificate no.[protected]...

AMishi Jumrani
                  Hi Sir/Maam, This is in respect to Rajlaksmi unit scheme bought by mother Mrs. Jaya Nandlal Jumarani in 1990 at Indore. Please find the details below of the plan:- Unit certificate number – R[protected] Date of Birth – 31/10/1990 Date of Maturity- 29/10/2011 Name of applicant- Jaya Nandlal Jumarani Name o[censored]nit holder- Amishi Nandlal Jumarani Rate of per unit- Rs. 10 Number o[censored]nits bought- 500 (Total – Rs. 5000) Contact Details:- Name-Amishi Jumarani Mobile- [protected] Email id – amishi.[protected]@gmail.com Address- Opposite mamta hospital, Nai Sadak, Lashkar, Gwalior-474001, M.P

Claim amount against Rajlakshmi unit scheme
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Jun 22, 2015] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response Jun 22, 2015
                  In this connection, we have taken up the matter with UTIITSL, Belapur office (scheme registrar) on 22/06/2015 and they have sent the final reply to you with given the maturity payment details vide their mail dated 22/06/2015. Now case stands closed.
                  Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response Jun 22, 2015
                  In this connection, we have taken up the matter with UTITISL, Belapur office on 22/06/2015 and they have also sent the final clarification / paid unpaid position to unit holder on 22/06/2015. Now case stands closed.
                  Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response Jun 23, 2015
                  Dear Amishi, ​Kindly specify the Exact complaint being faced by writing to us at [protected]@uti.co.in along with full details as this complaint only contains details of your accounts and does not specify the issue being faced.
                  Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response Jun 23, 2015
                  Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response Jun 24, 2015
                  The said replied by our scheme registars office to the unit holder, now case stands closed.
                  Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response Jun 24, 2015
                  Case now stands closed.
                  Reply sent by scheme registars office to the unit holder vide their mail dated 22/06/2015. Now case stands closed.

sewadass
                    Sir, I had purchased 1000 units of face value Rs. 10 per unit in the name of Sewa Dass Bhatnagar having membership certificate no. MEF[protected] under master equity plan[protected]/0329821/9480146/[protected]. I have not received the maturity amount for the said units. Please let me know in case any further details are required in order to enable to receive me the maturity amount as at present. Regards, Sewa Dass Bhatnagar Contact No. [protected] Address : House No. 292, Sector 2B, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad 201012
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Jun 20, 2015] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

UTI Mutual Fund — Redemption of MEP 92 & 94 [Resolved]

I want to surrender my units of MEP 93 & 94 Nos.MEP[protected] & 404-94-[protected] in the name of Inderpal Singh Chadha #...

santharam sunku
                      I have submitted an application for change of status of my minor daughter and requested for change of address, mobile number, pan number updation, bank a/c details etc to your branch office at Somajiguda, Hyderabad along with the required documents on 04 Apr 2015. I have personally contacted for rectification 3-4 times. But till date the change of address is not done and the counter person is telling it will take another month. I donot understand how much time it will take for the corrections. UTI Leadership Equity, Folio no.[protected] please look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[May 23, 2015] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response Jun 01, 2015
                      In this connection, we found the Karvy scheme registrars office has updated the status, Pan no. Bank details on 14/05/2015 in their records, and they have sent the confirmation to you on 14/05/2015. You might be received the confirmation now. Incase you have not received the confirmation then please provide the mail to us for further course of action. [protected]@karvy.com and copy to us ajay.[protected]@uti.co.in

shivanisuri
                        Dear Sir/ Madam I am Shivani Suri from New Delhi. This complaint is regarding the status of the policy Rajalakshmi Unit Plan (II) [RUP (II) ] Clause XI, with membership number [protected], the total number o[censored]nits for which are 750 and issue date is[protected]. This bond is in my name. I have not received second bonus/divident/warrant for this scheme that was due in April 2014. Moreover, the scheme is maturing on 07/09/2015, please let me know the procedure for redeeming the invested money. I will be highly grateful if you could also let me know the contact details of the concerned person for the same. I can be reached at: [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]. Awaiting an early response! Thank you, With regards, Shivani Suri H No-D-14/281, Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi- 110085
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[May 22, 2015] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response May 22, 2015
                        The matter has been taken up with UTIITSL, Belpaur office on 22/05/2015 and they have sent the clarification / final reply to the unit holder on 22/05/2015. Now case stands closed.
                        Dear Sir/ Madam

I am Shivani Suri from New Delhi. This complaint is regarding the status of

I can be reached at: [protected]@gmail.com or [protected].

Awaiting an early response!

With regards,

Shivani Suri
                        H No-D-14/281, Sector-3,
                        Rohini, Delhi- 110085

Unit Trust Of India — Status mastergain [Resolved]

Panduranga Yerusu
                          1) reg folio. No. Mg 92 s5586619 unit certificate no. 52141315 ls / 2
                          Name of the holder:yerusu panduranga, no o[censored]nits...