[Resolved]  Urbanic — Product not yet shipped

I placed an order on 7th of August showing that it will be delivered by 17-20 of August . But the product is not even shipped. It's still showing it is in processing stage . For 10 days it's been processing 🙄. And they are telling because of pandemic we are having a delay .my question is if the product is not even " shipped " how is it facing difficulty to deliver😂. I don't understand .very much disappointed by urbanics service. Product doesn't reach us by the time they show.please be aware of that🙂.
Aug 21, 2021
They took fast action. And dress reached my hands today
Aug 21, 2021
Updated by aashi pk
Order received today
Complaint comments

Comments

Today I received after waiting for so long. Dress was amazing same as shown in picture
I ordered 6 items from urbanic on 28th September and it's still not shipped I sent various emails but they just keep apologizing and they don't ship the items at all I've prepaid for my order and now I'm scared if they will even send the products. I'm having such a bad experience with urbanic they don't even take any action after writing so many emails to them.
I had placed my order on 23 October and Today it's 6th of November and my order isn't even shipped yet. I'm very much disappointed with urbanic's service. my order number is[protected]

Urbanic