Vodafone India — need sms and call history for my prepaid card number

Mulashi, Maharashtra, India
 prashantj10 on Jan 14, 2019

i need my call history and SMS available on my Prepaid Vodaphone number [protected]. I lost my mobile - Nokia XL which contain this Prepaid card and we stored call history and SMS data. For me, SMS and Call history data is very important and need it at least for Sept 2011 to May 2012 duration.

I have attached police complaint for lost of Mobile and very important data - SMS and Call history - Sept 2011 to May 2012 duration.

Please call me on [protected] for any additional information that you need to verify.

[Jan 14, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2019
Hi!

We have made a note of your concern. We'll contact you soon. Kindly help us with your alt contact details using the following link http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8

Vodafone India

Comments

I had recharged my phone with 129 and after one day dataexhaused
and daily with out using data still my main balance is deducting which is not as expected kindly look in to this due to security resons iam not mentioning the mobile number

regards
gnaneshwar
gnani.konda@gmail.com

19172
    +91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)
    Vodafone India - need sms and call history for my prepaid card number