WWICS Group

Punjab

Fax:
Fax:

Good

WWICS Group related photos (33)

WWICS Group Complaints & Reviews

WWICS Group — WWICS Baroda Gujarat - Playing Fraud game with our money since last two years

shama.javed
I Shamim Javdd Khokhar from Valsad Gujarat applied for SINP with job offer letter in 2013 and paid 4.85 lakh. WWICS committed...

rushitapanchal
I had submitted a file for Canada PR under FSW program, but my file came back due the capping in my category. Now as per the agreement signed I'm eligible for the refund of 1.5 lacs, which company is not ready to accept. And making different excuses that I had delayed in submitting the documents. Which is totally wrong, as my file was with company since 2 years, then where is the possibility of submitting late comes. Company is cheating with me and ready to refund on 40, 000 instead of 1.5 lacs. Also, my 80, 000 Rs already company has eaten up, saying that company policy has changed. This is fraud towards the client.

[Jun 22, 2015] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

George &Sara
    THIS COMPLAINT IS ON BEHALF OF MY WIFE MRS. SARAMMA GEORGE HER APPLICATION TO CHANGE OF ADDRESS ON THE PAN CARD -APPLICATION NO.[protected] DATED 13/05/2015. THE OFFICE AT PUNE REJECTED THE REQUEST STATING THAT THE INFORMATION ON HER AADHAAR CARD DIFFERS AND THEY WANT A REQUEST FROM HER TO DISREGARD THE AADHAAR AND PROCESS THE APPLICATION. SHE HAS SENT 5 MESSAGES AND ONE LETTER BY COURIER TO DISREGARD THE AADHAAR. THE PUNE OFFICE STILL REFUSE TO ACCEPT. WHAT SHALL I DO?

C[protected]/ 84087
    I have sent below mail to [protected]@wwicsgroup.com as suggested by zahid kadri for refund of my paid money..however no revert received...pathetic services...

Dear Satish, I am a client of WWICS.Under uncertain reason and misfortune, I have to withdraw my clientale from your company.Please find the below payment details which I made to your company:Payment made towards- AmtRetainer Fee- rs.75000/-Spot payment- payable to GSBC- US $1300I have not got any services against the payment I made to WWICS. I was only been informed that they have started processing for WES for which they demanded sealed pack university cover inturn I have not got any information on it.Now, as per Mr. ZAHID, due to not giving exam in timeframe my full payment will not be released. Wherein at the time of signing the form, I was neither been conveyed about the clause of completing ielts exam within timeline by Mr. Zahid Kagzi nor I was been given time to go through the clause to understand.Mr. ZAHID has also witnessed the non-availability of ielts date as per your timeline.I am sure that the values and the policies that your company has is customer centric. I am belong to a family where my father is retired and all the responsibility of my family is on my shoulder. I have taken a loan and paying high interest on loan to make payment of your fees towards services that I am going get in future but...Request you to consider this case as a special exception and request you to payback my full amount on asap ground.Looking forward for your prompt reply towards humanity.

WWICS Group — Misguidance from WWICS group regarding refund

kakkars
      Dear All, I registered a case a year ago for the immigration to Quebec(Canada) with WWICS group. Initially, while I was...

nic-3
      Hi, WWICS delayed my application for immigration and I lost chance to apply in 2014, since August'2014 when I availed there services they submitted documents at last date of 29th December'2014, I availed there services for express entry program in March'2015 and till date nothing happened now when I asked for my refund they are not responding, It is very bad on a company with ISO standard to act in this unprofessional manner.

[Jun 04, 2015] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anil Dhiman 1
        Sir I hired wwics for immigration purpose to Australia in 2011in Amritsar branch, First they do not made the thins clear I lost the Adelaide Filling as they Failed to registered the case on time In leu of Documents day and Day out ., In Year 2014 Again I Filled EOI on July 7 For Adelaide, My Vetassess Had to Expire on 25 July 2014 which they do not informed me till 30th May that it was expired and You Need to Reassess it As all original are with WWics Amritsar Branch, Now on 1st Of June2015 I contacted the Amritsar Branch To Deepika Khanna And Arti On my Argument with Both They Get The Form SRG03 at 10 am in the morning .Still they fail to submit the same for Reassessment and Delaying the case in sake of one document and other as all are in scan form with Arti there, They want Coloured Scaned Document which I need to see what they are . All things are documented to H.O. From 2011 and today to Kulwinder In Mohali Office.

[Jun 03, 2015] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

WWICS Group — not refunding the amount of rs 8.5 lacs for the last 6 months

chauhan D.S
          applied for business immegiration, but the case was not handled properly, after receving the funds not responding and giving...

WWICS Group — cheating people everyday by false information

kirubakaran gnanasekaran

kirubakaran gnanasekaran
          I approach this agency for migrate to abroad they took all my details and grade me as iam eligible to go to australia . start my process with a intial processing fee and not given any enough time to pay that money they are very concern about taking money from me and not concentrated on my file papers finally the process ended up unsucessful . They literally cheated me and my money . For this false process they charged me a lackh not ready to accept tere fault and deniying to pay my money back finally they accept to pay a small amount of money by saying payback time is 180 days which is a stupid company policy. I request everyone not to go to this consultancy for any process. If you still have doubt please google this consultancy review they even came in TIMES of INDIA for doing all this fraud work.

[Apr 09, 2015] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by kirubakaran gnanasekaran Apr 15, 2015
          It has been almost a week but i dont even receive a complaint from that fraud agent.

saurabh2malhotra
            Dear Sir, This is to submit that I Saurabh Malhotra File No. 73600 had applied for Australia PR from WWICS company in March 2013. We have been approached by Saurabh employee of WWICS company in Jan 2013. We have submitted all the documents required to them to verify whether we are eligible or not. “they said we are eligible” On 12th March 2013, we has paid the fee of Rs 56180 to WWICS for the processing of the documents After their professional team at head office verified the documents. In Nov 2013 we received the letter from Vetasess that due to your Education don’t meet your job profile we are rejecting your case. I can’t understand that what the professional or experience team they have that they don’t know even simple things. We tried to contact Mr. Saurabh of WWICS but all in vain as he had left the job and our case was given to Mr. Vinod he has also now left the job. In shifting of our home we had lost Vetasess letter, we have contacted WWICS team many times for the same but all in vain. In the meantime we have found the lost assessment letter of Vetasess and now it has been more the 2years we are following with WWICS team to refund our money. Please help to refund our money at earliest. WWICS is must be disapproving the refund on some basis. Why not WWICS management team giving me one logic reason for disapproval of my case by Vetasses. On physical meeting with WWICS branch manager he said that it was a mistake on the part of Vetasses. I asked for the simple question that on what basis my application was rejected? And if it is not correctly assessed by Vetesses give me the same reason in writing so that i can take up the matter with Vetasses itself. Or if it is fault on the part of your verifying team who took months to verify our eligibility for applying for the PR and approve the same with total negligence because as per Vetasses rejection letter it was simply written that " your education doesn't meet the experience"...which would be even understood by any laymen.. But you expertise team even can't understand the basic eligibility for PR before filing our case and totally waste our money and time. Regards Saurabh Malhotra

[Apr 01, 2015] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ajax_15
              With Regard to all these Complaints against this Immigration Company (WWICS), we have decided to Experience the real Facts. Surprisingly, the Results were extremely horrible. 1. Illegal advices in Counselling We visited their Pune Branch back in 2013 as a normal Customer, their official has guided us about immigration where they explained about the illegal ways to immigrate to Canada (Recorded under hidden Camera). We acted like normal people who got trapped due to lack of knowledge about rules and regulation for immigration. We came out of their office by saying that we need time to think. 2. Fee is increasing today – Right after day 1, we received call from them where they told us that Fee is going to increase from 1.5 lac to 2 lac so we need to act fast and pay them half the amount to save extra Rs. 50, 000. With Regard to this news, we mailed them a Questionnaire where we ask them basic Questions Written Evidences A. Is this Fee Refundable in case of visa failure?? ...They Replied... There is no visa failure from us .if in case it happen at the stage where visa officer rejects you, we will deduct 30, 000 and rest will be refunded. B. Is it okay if I pay fee day after tomorrow ... They Replied ... No. You need to pay fees before 3 PM to avoid new Charges 3. Contradicting with their own Contract – We read their Contract document very well where the whole trap was written and we were curious to know how they convince us if we don't agree to their contract. On the same day we went to their office and told them that we don't agree to this contract, they said what happen, we explained them that it’s practically impossible to arrange these documents in mentioned time and also we don’t agree to your Refund Policy. 4. This Contact has No Value They said this contract document is just formality, you please sign as we are running low in time and you need to pay before 3 pm & after all we are here to take care of you. 5. Extreme assurance to convince Clients - We said no we don't agree, we need this in written and she immediately gave us in written. Then we asked them that we don't agree to this Refund Policy mentioned in contract, said we have already given you in written via email about refund in your Questionnaire. 6. Payment Received: So, we paid them first installment as 75000+ Service tax = Rs.84240 in Nov 2013. 7. Arrange Impossible Document in Impossible Time Then started their process of asking impossible document like 7.5 Bands each in IElts exam etc. We explained them it practically impossible to score in such a short duration as we have to arrange other documents too along with the routine job. 8. Tried to Level Best They said you can do it and stupid motivating things to trap us complete. Finally after couple of weeks of our hard working on exam and document preparation, we submitted almost all documents except few like IELTS card etc. 9. Scam Started Revealing Next at morning 11 we got update at CIC Website that Capping is done. We immediately called them and told them about this, they said we don't have any such news and they knowingly send our incomplete file to their Chandigarh office. 10. Fake Promises We reached their office same day and ask for our half submitted documents, then they told us that we sent them to Chandigarh office. We ask for Immediate Refund as nothing has been done by them. They said wait for your documents first. After one week we got our documents back. 11. They want more Money The story didn't Finished here. They said you are very potential candidate, please wait for next intake we will file your case again at that time. 12. Real Facts Revealed We waited till Aug 2014, there was no response from them and ultimately visited their office again where they revealed that I was never Eligible for immigrating to Canada. 13. Illegal Procedure I asked them to refund money, they started with their usual procedure of asking clients to file refund application and sign on their Declaration form whose content is totally wrong and get your money back in 120 days or 180 days maximum. 14. Total Fraud uncovered When we denied to sign on that declaration, they said we will not refund your money unless until you sign it. Then they stop responding again for couple of months and on sending them LETTER Before Action and various Emails, they responded that we have processed your refund application and your Refund is not approved. FACTs- Apart from CBI Investigation Case against them, they’ve already lost hundreds of cases in Consumer Court and have thousands of Complaints on online Consumer Complaints Portal where helpless people are seeking their money. The FRAUD Toll has Crossed way more than 10 Million. Reality - They were playing their usual game of tricking innocent clients but this time ……. In greed of money they dig a trench for client and got themselves Recorded in a Sting Operation which generate crystal clear Audio/Video Evidences enough to sue them hard in Supreme Court. Contact- djajax.[protected]@gmail.com

Gurbhatia
                Dear Sir, This is a complaint on behalf of all residents of A-Block, Fateh Nagar, New Delhi 110 018. There are so two monkeys in our colony that we are unable to move out of our houses with our children. The monkeys are so destructive that they break windows, tear clothes lying outside to dry and are always ready to attack anyone who tries to go outside on the street. Our children are in constant danger and we are unable to go out because of the fear of monkeys. We are completely helpless. Please tell us how this problem can be solved. Regards

[Feb 11, 2015] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

thomas george1231
                  sir. my a/c with loop mobile 1.378477. mob no [protected] ported to idea now.my security deposit with loop mobile is not recived as on today. as per your gallery report within 45 dayy from nov 30th the cheque will post your residence . so far no information about the above matter, pl send my cheque as early as possible. thomas

[Feb 10, 2015] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

madhanraj02
                    Respected sir, i applied Australia pr in WWICS in Chennai branch.they took me1.8 lakhs as a processing fees.it took 1 year then i got negative reply.now the are saying me only thy can pay 55thousand.please do need full help.the branch manager name is srinivas.this agency cheating every day atleast 20 people.all are poor people and they worked very hard.plese stop this agency and take immediate action. thanks Madhanraj

[Jan 22, 2015] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Sir

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Would request you to please send your detail complaint/concern on email [protected]@wwicsgroup.com.

We will review the same and will do our best to assist and resolve your concern in set time frame.

i am client of your head office . i apply my cae in FSTP .. as a plumber i give you 381540 rupees for arrange job offer letter for this . know is octuber is running till now you not arrange my offer letter and not good communicate with me ..now they me alays reply that .. they do it copy paste...Please be informed that follow up is going on with the Canada Office to arrange the Job Offer and according to the updations received, Canadian government has imposed some new conditions to an employer where in advertisement should be given for minimum of 6 weeks to get positive LMIA(i.e Labour market impact assessment). All the above process is underway. As soon as we receive any further updations we definitely will update you.

[Oct 06, 2014] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J SAINI
                        The director placement,
                        Wwics,
                        Chandigarh.

With regards to my registration for overseas - canada, fil.No: co5- 428065/ 30685, dated 31st may 2005, receipt.No.: 2311, at phagwara centre, amount paid rs. 25, 000, via cheque.No: 512091, icici bank, hoshiarpur, would like to have refund of my amount at the earliest.

Hence my candidature for the same stands cancelled & kindly refund my registration fees at the earliest.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks & regards,

Jagdish singh saini
                        [protected]@gmail.Com

[Sep 16, 2014] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

WWICS Group — Refund of fees for Canada PR due to my category did not listed in FSW 2014-2015.

Sandip Pandya
                          Respected Sir / Madam, I Khyati Sandip Pandya had visited your branch office at Ahmedabad for inquiry about Canada FSW...

Paramjeet Singh
                          Its all about the money which they charge on behalf of giving services after landing. I took the immigration services from WWICS in Dec'2004 and i paid INR 30000 as registration and INR 36800 as their bronze package fees which one had to submit for taking abroad service's.They keep on telling that u will get immigrtion visa and in 2013 i got to know that embassy has rejected all the application prior to year 2008.Embassy has given me back my visa fees however WWICS is denying to pay me back my money.I have written them several mails and personally went there for this issue but they are simply denying to pay me back.

[Sep 07, 2014] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by Paramjeet Singh Sep 06, 2014
                          Please contact me at [protected]

QURESHI hyderabadi
                            Wwics is a fraud business company
                            Here they will use your hard earned money by giving false promises and after an year or 2 they will try to get rid from you and if you are like a gum to your money then they will refund your money by deduction huge amount from your deposited money.
                            Wwics they wont start your process untill you pay them hefty amount and once you paid they will forget you uand your case.
                            Wwics is useful to those punjabis and gujraties who pays them 20lakhs and above then wwics will do their visa at any cost and wwics will use us just for the name sake and to utilise our hard earned money.

Wwics is useless and untrusted company please be aware from them
                            My email id is ([protected]@yahoo.com) and if you we all together will join then we can fight with these fellows at any cost. Send me details on my mail id and together we will and together we can.

SEEENCE
                              Now I am no more interested with WWICS to go ahead at any condition because I am very much upset of the performance of this organisation. As it is known to us, I have been told by WWICS to be associated for having golden career opportunity to go to Canada after viewing my RESUME and I register myself in 2006. I got interest and even belonging to very lower middle class family I lend money to meet the fees of WWICS and fees of CHC. I was again told to renew my name for Fast Track process even after normal registration with CHC. Finally nothing happened, and my CHC fees (Rs 30, 000) of Fast Track process had been refunded even after 2 years of waiting. I got no support from WWICS till date of long 7 years.
                              Now I request WWICS refund me the money I paid to WWICS and close my file. I shall be very much obliged.
                              Thanks and regards -
                              Srikumar Mukherjee
                              Cell# +91-[protected]
                              Ranchi
                              FSN# 35349

[Jul 28, 2014] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.