XpressBees Logistics
XpressBees Logistics

XpressBees Logistics Customer Care

Facebook
3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall
Pune City

Fri 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 08:00 pm

XpressBees Logistics Complaints & Reviews

The order number[protected] is showing as delivered. The agent called and said he has delivered to the security of the apartment, but when I went to collect it, the security guard informed that no such parcel was received. Please find out where the order gas been delivered.
Jul 14, 2021

XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order was delivered on time but payment was made twice 1 want one amount payment refund, I am trying to reach out the customer...
    My AWB No. is[protected].
    I had applied for a door-to-door warranty service from boar for a product. They replaced...
    I am a seller. My return order scheduled to deliver on 31st may. But till now i didn't receive my RTO. Awb is [protected]....
    Here in our locality, xpressbess never deliver. Even when they deliver they charge us extra. Mostly we are told to pickup...

I have ordered a product from pentalloon and when it reached nearrest centre the head of centre outrightly rejected the parcel even without informing me about the product and this goes on for a week and when i called him he was so rude and it was not expected from your side
    So kindly take a strict action against them and ask them to deliver our product at home
    Jul 13, 2021

My order ID:- [protected] isn't updating. It's frustrating to see such pathetic service.
      Jul 13, 2021

Dear Expressbees Team.
        I'm So Much Disappointed By The Behaviour Of Your Delivery team in My Area. They have Held...
        Dear support Team,
        I've placed return which product purchased through flikplart.
        Due to lockdown my return...

On June 4 I got a fake parcel from I don't know where. I paid for it to the delivery person and as I open the parcel I knew that I didn't order this so I filed for return. Same deliveryman came to pickup that parcel and told me I'll get refund when it'll be returned. So I contacted the xpressbee for one whole month and everytime they made excuses that it's in process. There's some technical issues, they'll let me know when it'll be returned. Now I contacted them and they told me that I should asked the company for refund instead of asking them. I want my refund for the fake parcel for which I've already paid.
        Jul 11, 2021

Dear Xpressbess team,
          I 1 shipment connect to xpressbess courior but shipment come in delivery loctation but worngly mar nsl & Mark Rto So pls cheak & arrange delivery ASAP under this shipment most urjent so kindly arange delivery AWB NO:-[protected]
          Jul 11, 2021

I had product delivery on july 9 2021
            (shirt) worth 500/-.i didn't get any delivery from delivery boy and but they...

My paid product t shirt shows delivered in tracking but actually it is not deliver to me where is my product please Reply

Sir .please return thses product thses 2 shirts are not my selection also..ok
              Jul 10, 2021

Hi, I got a message from xpressBees that I want order to be delivered later but this is not true..I was waiting for the order to be delivered yesterday. But it was not delivered to me..I have tried contacting them multiple times but there is no reply from them.
                Please help me get my order.
                Jul 10, 2021

I ordered a product from meesho in sironj(m.p) Xpressbees is the courier partner. But my product does not delivered to me....

I ordered an item from firstcry. It came on 30th June. Your rep phoned. But attended one hour later due to my busy schedule.Both He and the Company the told it will come on 1st July. Till yesterday no call from your side. Only so many messages very often which you can verify at your end. The statement given for delivery is not true. I already lodged a complaint but no proper response. Finally I have cancelled the order. The same complaint was made to firstcry also. I feel it will not happen again.
                  Jul 10, 2021

I have ordered a product on 1st july the app said that it will be delivered before 13th july and it was shipped on 5th julu. When i went to the xpressbees tracking it shows no data found it has been 5 days since it’s showing that. i called xpressbees they said that my order was canceled and that my pickup wasn’t done but the app didn’t show anything like that so i called ajio they said that it will be delivered. what is this? both of the companies are scamming me and i hate it.
                    tracking ID is [protected]
                    never going to order from AJIO ever again
                    Jul 10, 2021

I got this message on 9th july and still not delivered to me its 10th july today...