YatraGenie Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 18, 2022

File a complaint to YatraGenie

Having problems with YatraGenie?

File a complaint and get it resolved by YatraGenie customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

YatraGenie

YatraGenie Website

YatraGenie Head Office Address

Komitla Travels, No.21 Ground Floor, Azeema Buliding, T S P Road & New A V Road, Kalasipalyam
Bangalore North

YatraGenie Phone Numbers

1 860 425 1234

YatraGenie reviews & complaints page 3

Yesterday My Brother was in critical situation due to severe fever. He had to come to Bangalore from vijayawada. So I called one of travellers customer service and asked if we can switch the seat which was only for women. They said book the ticket and ask co passenger and explain the situation, they allow. But bus driver did not even stop in bus station. I want my full refund otherwise I will file a complaint.
YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Im regular coustmer for komitla from bangalore to vishakapatnam
    But very bad experience for this time.. At hoskote rto bus was stopped for 2 hrs later passengers went and asked rto he sd there is no documents for bus and ther are not paying tax. So rto is not released the bus. Again one morw bus came from bangalore.in that they shifted till tuni. From tuni one ome more bus till vizag.. It was like pallevelugu bus so many stops staff was telling that they dont no call manager... Really very bad experience
    YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Ticket ID:YGT[protected], BANGALORE to NELLORE Date:[protected] Operator:KOMITLA(Service ID:1616) Seats:U15. Board at Tin Factory, Time:10:20 PM. Status:RESERVED
    The contact number has not been given.
    How can I get to know where is the bus.
    My mobile : [protected]

I'm one of the regular traveller using yatra genie service
      Today i've boarded a bus (Py01 a 3706) to bangalore from visakhapatnam
      The worst service i have noticed..
      1. There's no video connection
      2. Water bottles were weird n used
      3. My dropping point was kalasipalyam and the staff saying that bus will not go to there.
      4. Staff were selling the berths which were not filled to the unknown without any proper receipt...
      If any thing goes worse who will be responsible.
      5. Service was not at all good.
      I will never use komitla service from next time and will not recommend to anyone.
      YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hello nvsmallikarjunarao, Your journey will start shortly,
      Your journey details- Ticket ID: YGT[protected], Vehicle Number: PY 05 A 4700, Driver Contact: [protected]
      Now Track your bus live at: https://goo.gl/JDcF3y

Hi i am adithya

Today mrng dt[protected], i was travelling from guntur vijayawada on highway (Vehicle no : ka o1 af 3101) was driving very rash on roads without even knowing how to change the lanes. When it came to my part he gave me a cut very narrow to me. When i stopped him about asking the same he gave me recless answer. I sincerely request you to take the necessary action on driver, i know you are very customer centric if not.. It would be leading to higher transportation authorities.
        YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I travelled yesterday from bangalore to nellore in ac sleeper bus. They kept my luggage bag in luggage box. When got down and saw my bag completey wet and clothes inside are full wet and the colours of colthes are spread because of water which entered. Those are all new clothes and the bus driver and assistant are showing neglegence when i asked about the issue. What a bad service. Return my money back and pay for my loss of colthes. Always facing different issues with your service. Its a very Bad service. Pay for my loss.
          YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I booked this bus my Ticket ID: YGT[protected], Vehicle Number: AP 26 TC 9525, Driver Contact: [protected]
          I called to driver to know the status of bus.but the driver talking rudly and giving warling like i am angry.i am very hurted about.if you are not taking this issue sriously i will take an action sriously
          Vehicle Number: KA 01 AF 3104
          Can't provide water in the bus why we pay extra charges.

I'm travelling in yatra genie bus (Komitla) from eluru to chennai. These people didnot provided amenities which are supposed to provide. Blanket & pillow. Even refused to place my baggage in deck. And these ppl are not even responding when i'm speaking. Thia is the first time im travelling with yatra genie. And it's the worst experience i've ever faced. When company is charging double rates for single journey. Its company responsibility to provide minimum amenities. I've travelled in different travels like sri krishna kaveri parveen morning star even with apsrtc but never faced this. Its not worth traveling with this kind of hospitality. Kindly change your staff. Below are the travel details of my journey.

Ticket id:ygt[protected], eluru to chennai date:[protected] operator:komitla (Service id:991) seats:u3. Board at eluru byepass, time:11:45 pm. Status:reserved ph:[protected]

Martin
            YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello vehicle number: py 01 a 5953, driver contact: [protected] was traveling in this bus from vijaywada to bangalore your people picking other passenger from middle of the way. And making us uncomfortable and it’s a sleeper bus.
              And this person is drunk do yu guys accept is to seat next him..? How can yu pick people without knowing there identity no proof of traveling no ticket issuing and this person is drunk. Kindly take immediate i will file a case against yu people for sure.
              YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Komitla bus no py05a4698 (Service no-796) from hyderabad to vijayanagaram on 09/03/2018. A/c is not working entire right side of the bus. We complain to drivers mr. Nagaraju and mr. Anand reddy.
                They replied that open the windows. The same we try to complain mr. Kishan reddy also. The same reply we heard from him. We asked for complaint book, but they replied that they don't have complaint book in the bus.
                YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I lost my wallet while traveling on Komitla bus which was heading towards kakinada. Which have cash and debit card, really important to me. I would like to get the wallet back with all my assets. And contact me on [protected] immediately. R else I will take actions accordingly.

I have booked a ticket for komitla travels, travel details: a/c sleeper (2+1) bangalore-nellore 20th feb 2018 22:30 ist pnr no: ygt[protected] and paid rupees: 866/-
                  Some one from komitla office called me from mobile: +91 [protected] around 18:00 ist and informed me that my seat and bus has been changed to 19:00 ist. If i need to take a special bus at 22:00 ist i need to pay 1000 rupees once i come to the travel office counter, else they told me to get the ticket cancelled along with cancellation charges.
                  I was cornered and it was a really painful for me to get one more bus for going to my home after five months.
                  Request id is :1139481
                  Pickup time : 01-May-2018 16:00
                  Please cancel booking
                  Now a days for my personal experience all services via Nellore to Bangalore having troubles in middle. 4 times stopped in middle, waiting for other buses for shifting. This is not acceptable. I am very disappointed.

I have booked the komitla bus from the yatragenie site @2350 rs for a single ticket. After a journey of 3 hrs ac was not working.
                    Driver tried to repair for 1.30 mins which does not worked for him and finally he opened the roof top windows for the airflow.

This became mess for most of the passengers.
                    Buses without proper check must not allow on roads please take action on the komitla and yatragenie
                    YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have booked bus ticket on 1st dec 2017 by using "https://www.yatragenie.com" site. After booked the ticked, one of the operator person had call me, and told me that bus got cancelled and that amount going to refund. As off now (19th dec 2017) we didn't received amount. And i communicated to customer care ([protected]) and informed, since last 10 days i'm calling but there is no response. And today (19th dec 2017) i called this number ([protected]) who has told me that bus got cancelled, he not giving proper response even though is shouting on me. Please help me.
                      Date - 16/03/18
                      time 5.30 pm
                      ticket booked from - vijayawada- to banglore sleeper ladies seat upper 1 st one (u1) (komitla- 11.10 on vijayawada )
                      amout is deducted - 1064/- form axis bank
                      passengetr details
                      jayasree
                      age- 40
                      id proof - pan card chtps8327n
                      but ticket is not issued and not get any sms or email

I have travelled in komitla travels bus from guntur to bangalore on 11-dec-2017 and the bus number is ka01- 6847. When i got down from the bus in the morning in bangalore one person is calling me from the number [protected] and talking in the very bad manner. He is keep on calling me in the midnight also even though i gave warning.

Till now i felt komitla travels is the best travels. But this is worst travels than any other services. They don't even have sense to talk to ladies in the way they talk.

Take serious action on this. No other girl should face this problem in their life.
                        YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi all, one of the worst day i faced with komitla services... Idiots,.. Playing with customers by selling our registered seats with some others... Don't know how they will do this... Then what is the management doing here... Simply collecting money... What the f... K man?
                          This is the # no - [protected], vehicle number: ka 01 ad 0029, driver contact: [protected]

Even he doesn't know how to behave with customers, saying abusual words... If this message is seen by mgmt... Atleast pls take immediate action on this stupid.. Otherwise we lose hope on komitla services...

My travel info —
                          Hello siva kumar, your journey will start shortly,
                          Your journey details - ticket id: ygt[protected], vehicle number: ka 01 ad 0029, driver contact: [protected]
                          YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I am traveling from Visakhapatnam to Bangalore on PY01A 6068 bearing ticket id YGT[protected], I guess someone vomited in my bed attached pic and your staff don’t even care to clean it. If this is how bed is then good only knows how the bed sheets will be!

Ram.

Bus is going very very slowly. There is no correlation in the time given in the redbus site and d actual time taken to reach d destination... Driver z not increasing d speed even d when ders a possibility to go little faster. This has to b fixed soon or else ders no use to opt dis bus service.. Selected route is from bangalore to tanuku... Service no ka0f0232..
                            YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Very late departure picking up un booked customers all through the way very bad behaviour to the customers giving used water bottles

I have booked a ticket from tadepalligudem to chennai on 11/06/2017. The bus should arrive at 10:30 pm. But it reached around 12:00 am. Please ask someone local over there how dangerous the place to board the bus is at night times for girls. I had to cancel my ticket since the bus was late. I demand my ticket fare of rs 2355/- as refund as this is your mistake.
                              YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I was to taken an parcel at ongole omitla logistics i went this day 4 times but not taken succesfully. in that stupid head in ongole carelesss answering is very rasist answering shouting on me wat the fcking services are u providing

I've booked a ticket from kadapa-bangalore and after successful payment it's shown booking failed and ticket not reserved,,,

Amount deducted from my bank account: rs 200/-

And for my previous transaction i have cancelled the ticket and didn't received 50 rs for that transaction.

Total amount to refund : 200+50 (250).

Booking emails id&no. : [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]

Yatragenie user id : [protected]@gmail.com

I have reported to the support team multiple times but didn't get any reply from team.
                                YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The bus is soo worst nd the bus cleaner is drunken nd the bus backside we are getting over heat the ac is also not working properly the bus is not going on time to the destination nd the bus is stopping wehere ever the passenger i mine other passenger who had not booked the tickets nd the cleaner is shouting the passengers nd not giving the response correctly nd my Bus is frm bangalore to rajahmundry at 8:00 the bus number is 0232 i need to talk with the customer support i need to keep a complaint in the police station i need the response immediately actully we will book the ticket for urgent work but the bus is not going in time still the bus is in vijayawada i lost my urgent work nd money who is responsible for that
                                  YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Bus travelling start at 9.45pm at hyd to vizag but leaves at 11pm in hyd .. so late and the cleaner didn't respond and respect passengers.
                                  Bus details-
                                  Ticket ID: YGT[protected], Vehicle Number: AP 26 TC 9527, Driver Contact: [protected]

I was booked busticket from bang to nellore yatragenie for 15-5-17 (Py-05-a-3709)... It is a sleeper class (Cost 900).. When the bus was started with in 5 mins, it got gear problem and it has stopped, the driver told us to leave the bus and they will return money. But at that time (11:30) no buses on the way. We shouted on them, they arranged normal ac bus (Not special bus already some members are there and they last seats to us) cost 600 at that time. We asked remaining money as refund they no one replied and they only asked us "r u interested to go r not" and we complaint to media also. They called to that service. At first they replied and second blocked that number.

After that i was trying book same website with coupon code which i got from previous bus booking it valid 6 months. But it shows coupon not valid then i called to customer care[protected]. They kept me hold more than 30 mins and nobuddy replying to that call.

Please stop this like this service which is not at all giving care to customers.

This is true and am attaching some proof. I am not able to attach files because of file size
                                    YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have of couple of issues with yatragenie travels. This travels are cheating people freequently.

Issue 1:

I booked the komitla a/c sleeper bus from bangalore to nellore. Bus service number 461. Pick up point is silk board at 9:45pm with date[protected]

Im waiting for bus in rain up to 1 hour, no response from bus operators. After 1 hr connected. They told due to technical reason bus cancelled. Amount will be refund contact customer care. After that i tried the customer care number[protected] many times. But this stupid people not responding. Still they didn't refund my money

Issue 2:

I booked the bus srikrishna travels from nellore to bangalore in yatragenie website. Ticket is not booked but my money rs. 1325 is deducted my credit card. It showed as booking failed contact customer care for further information. But when im tried to connect customer care number. This # people not responding.
                                      YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a bus ticket through your site on kaveri travels on 2nd may 2017. From kavali to hyderabad for travel on 3rd may. I booked ticket through internet banking. Money transferred from my a/c but ticket was not generated. I phoned to the customar care immediately.. They said your money will be transferred within 24 hrs. But it is not done yet today. I phoned no. Of times but in vain. Atleast they are not lifting the phone. Please do justice'