YatraGenie — Cancellation of cab

Nellore, Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 chavahanisha
Cab booking no: 416051 I booked a cab from narayana medical college to bus stand today at 8:30pm. he kept me waiting for a long while and then told me that he cant make it as he has some other work. he cancelled my booking and he did not blame himself for doing that. he told the company that i cancelled the cab when it was not me but it was him who did that. i think some kind of action has to be taken on him. i request you to look into the matter and solve the complaint given for the welfare of yatragenie.

[Dec 24, 2015] YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

hi this ramya, I want to cancel my trip cancel. so I wish to cancel my cab request its id is 520170. thankq
Cab referral id no:689696.we had cancelled out trip So we don't want cab nowso please cancell our cab
Hi I'm Saketh Sighakolli and my cab request ID is 690729 and i want to cancel it. So please cancel it
Hi.. this is sirisha.. we just cancelled or tour... pls find th referral no 698071... kindly pls cancel the booking... tia...
I want to can my cab ..
request id is 735730for journey date:[protected] and pickup time:02:30.
Yatragenie cabs.
I do agree Cab cancellations might sometimes happen. But it is not always true with Yatragenie. In my case i can honestly say that i had a wonderful travel experience with Yatragenie. I even used their discount codes and bagged deep reduction on cab fares. You can also find such coupons on this site https://happysale.in/yatragenie/
i want to cncel my cab
very bad service.
Hi.. this is nag.. we just cancelled or tour... pls find th referral no 801699... kindly pls cancel the booking
I want to cancel my cab.
id:778023
So cancel our program
Request id is :841714
Pickup time : today 16:19
Please cancel our program
I want cancel my cab in yatragenie.
Request I.d is 842170on 15/07/2016 at 6:30 a.m
So please cancel my request
My travel is not at confirmed
I want cancel cab my registered Id 848554 on 16/7/2016
hii this is chinni i want cancel cab request id is 891082 on 27/08/2016
Please cancel my booking request id of 934296. I cancelled my journey.
hi this veeru please cancel my cab booking request id of 1047209. i want cancelled my journey
Cab request id is 1073300for journey date:[protected] and pickup time:06:40. Please cancel the cab as I changed my program.
Yatragenie cabs.
please cancel our ride with id 1077226
date is mentioned wrong..pls cancel the ride

1 860 425 1234
    Komitla Travels, No.21 Ground Floor, Azeema Buliding, T S P Road & New A V Road, Kalasipalyam, Bangalore North, India - 560002
    YatraGenie - Cancellation of cab