Zerodha Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to Zerodha

Having problems with Zerodha?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Zerodha customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Zerodha

+91 80 4040 2020

View more phone numbers

Mobile

Zerodha reviews & complaints page 27

Zerodha brokerage firm is good, however their customer service is one of the worst. I had made a fund transfer to zerodha account in order to add it to my equity dashboard, however it was not credited as there was some issue with the account number. However i raised a ticket with the zerodha team and repeatedly followed up with the issue. Even after repeated calls and mails they do not seem to care about the issue. Multiple mails were sent, however the support team just reply back late with a vague email.
Dec 2, 2016
Nov 01, 2016
Zerodha Customer Care's response
Hi Purushottam.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. As mentioned in the support ticket you'd raised for the issue, the account number we have on file and the one displayed on the screenshot uploaded as proof of transfer are different. This is what caused the delay as the transfer stayed in suspense until we received clarification from you.

In such cases, we manually update the funds on the terminal and takes longer than usual.
why are you not trying cheap broker.. i am trading with a broker they never charge anything except Rs 9/trade brokrage. There is no any hidden charges. I[censored] like to trade with broker then text me i will give you detail about this broker and service. it is better to trade with cheap broker bcz a lot of profit paid by a trader as brokrage. Trade online with yyour convenience, they never trade without consent. Simply save and trade as well. Mail me contact detail ([protected]@gmail.com) if any problem. Good thing is that for limited time ac opening is free also.. ac will be activated within 48 hrs after reciving the form.
I also got the same kind of service in case of my wife's account. Really poor customer service. From my ref more than 5 people opened an account. Buy now, I will surely think 100 times before I recommend zerodha to anybody.

I am trading through zerodha and using platform of kite (zerodha) my login id : ds2574.

On 28/10/2016 i had buy 3 lots of nifty october 8600 ce 2016 (i. e. 225 shares) @ 165 (approx) and had put stop loss! arket order @142. around 12:35 ordee got automatically excuted @ 136 but price was around 144-146. due this i have suffered loss of rs. 6500 (approx).
    I want to look into matter as soon as possible and reverse this loss.
    Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had deposited online an amount of Rs.300 on August 12, 2016 for shares trading through D MAT Account. This amount was for opening account but since I decided not to open Account, i have asked for refund of amount paid.

But I am told amount is not refundable.

Order Details
      Payment ID pay_65bUFdAXteE4oQ
      Amount Paid Rs. 300
      Forms Ordered
      Equity Trading Rs. 200
      Demat Rs. 100...

I am trading through zerodha and using platform of kite (Zerodha) my login id : ra6039.

On 17/10/2016 i had buy 2 lots of nifty october[protected]I. E. 150 shares) on option @ rs. 9/- per share on limit order and it had executed.

On 18/10/2016 i was placed sell order of 2 lots of nifty october[protected]I. E. 150 shares) @ rs. 10/- per share on limit order but it was not executed ever the share value reached above rs. 10/- and still it was on open status. So i was modified the order and changed the value rs. 10/- to rs. 12/- at that time the share value is below rs. 10/-. After successfully modified the order, at the same time my earlier sell order executed @ rs. 10/- when the share value is below rs. 10/- and modified order is automatically cancelled.

It is my serious allegation that why the sell order had not executed when share value reached above rs. 10/-. At the same time when share value is below rs. 10/- sell order @ rs. 10/- had executed and my modified order cancelled. Today the share value is reached above rs. 26/- so met loss because of zerodha.

Further this is not first occasion i experienced, earlier also i had this kind of problems even my brother who is also trading through zerodha reported to me about this problems many times.

Placing buy order it is executed and there is no problem. This problems happened when placing sell order.

It is therefore requested to kindly look into the matter and necessary investigation may kindly taken against zerodha why this kind of problems is happening.

Please confirm the out come of investigation.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully.

Altrin apolo

Mobile : [protected]
      Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, my zerodha clint id is rm3141, everyday morning i am facing a problem while i try to open my zerodhaq-backoffice. its taking so much time to get open. several time its not opening and showing an error, even on that whole day its not getting open at all. apart from that i have another complain regarding zerodha accounts dept, when a client transferring money from his/her individual bank account to zerodha trading account along with a snap-shot, then that amount should be updated automatically within a certain time limit, but its not happening, from my personal experience i am saying this, after transferring the amount in market hours i waited for 1 hour approx but zerodha accounts department had not update my balance, so i called up to zeroda customer care and then after half an hour they have update my balance to my trading account. i think it should not be, after transferring the amount why should client will make call to customer support for updating, it suppose to be update automatically, so i would like to request you to mr nitin kamath for taking care of these kind of issues. will hope for good result on this in future. thanks
        Aug 6, 2021
        Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Manas. We had issues with the backoffice server which we have now rectified and you shouldn't face this problem any longer. Fund updates require us to confirm the transaction with the bank before crediting your account. This sometimes takes longer if the bank response time is slow. You can use the payment gateway available on our trading platforms to transfer funds instantly.

User : DR 4061
          Complaint : 167979

Today Bracket order server was down for some time . I had 7 lot of Karnataka bank short sell at 153 . Cover order was buy on 151 and stop loss at 157. I modified my stop loss to 153 which got executed. For one lot reverse buy entry got cancelled but for 6 lot Instead of cancelling buy entry system kept it as 6 lot buy order without any reverse entry with stop loss. No entry in order book buy In admin position showing 36000 open buy share which later support team covered at 145-46 causing loss of 2.5 lakh. In first place I haven't bought these lots moreover my limit was 1.9 lakh so how can system allowed loss gone till 2.5 L. user id DR4061, Ticket 167979. Despite calling number of times this is not resolved. Now my account has been showing in debit without any mistake from my side. This is purely system issue.
          Mr Nikhil Kamath can you please advise and help me to resolve this as your support team is not much helpful
          Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Could u share what happened next..faced similar issue with bracket order recently..didnt get a favourable reply from zerodha...ur experience will certainly help
          HI Raj and Sreejith, can you help how did you resolve this issue as i also faced similar issue recently with Zerodha.

My id is DL0498 i had executed sell on may crude oil mini 1 contract may future at 2657 on 15 march but on 16 march zerodha RMS stopped and closed my position in loss citing reason that shortage of money whereas less than 40 percent of margin was used 102 points was difference in buy (2759) and sell (2657).
            according to rules 3100 rs margin was blocked and only 1020 ruppes negative was thr not even 50 percent margin and they closed my trade.

i want justice...refund of my lost money. and possible future profits.
            how they could close my trade so early
            Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing

At the time of opening account company promised that I would be explained/trained about the trading and a book would be given me on this subject It was further promised that as soon as the account is opened free training would be started by maniknandan about the share trading but so far nothing is done.
              Aug 6, 2021
              Nov 27, 2015
              Updated by vinod .gp
              so far even proper demo was not given to me of the trading software
              Hi Vinod

If you have still not got the training from Mani the best thing would be to email him. With regards to demo you will have to get in touch with your sales manager. You can either call them or email.
              Vinod

You can send an email to Mani with your client id he should get back to you. With regards to the demo you can contact your sales manager form Zerodha.
              Dear Vinod,

We regret for the inconvenience caused, Kindly Mail me your Client ID and Mobile number at ezhil.[protected]@zerodha.com.

We'll get back to and resolve your concern at earliest.

Never trust Zerodha. They are fraud. Never meet their words and promises. Their sales team lures you with false promises and then once you are in the trap, they show their real color. Zerodha sales team promised me (12th March 2013) that within 7 days a demat account will be opened. I was in urgent need of demat account as I need to hold debenture in my demat account. Based on this 7 days promise I decided to open the account with Zerodha....