Complaints in India

Open World Holidays Travel Agents - Poor Travel Arrangements

AMIT KAPOOR
I took a tour to tashkent, Uzbekistan to celebrate my new year dec 2009 through Open World Holidays, Indo Asia House, 56 Institutional Area, Sector 44, Gurgaon. This agent gave us a package for Rs.60,000/- for 5 N/6Days with a detailed list of activities and food. The worst started from the...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country India Complaint category Travel Agents

HSBC - Credit Card - Finance Charges Levied

Shailesh Mishra
I hold a HSBC Credit card (No: 4384 5913 9301 0117).

On 17-Dec-09, I lost my card and got it blocked on the same day. Also, I requested for a new card.
The payment for the month of November was due on 24-Dec-09. Hence, as advised to me by the phone banking...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country India Complaint category Credit Cards

Vodafone - Unnecessary Harassment during ROAMING & Dissatisfactory Services- 9819841189

Purbasha Banerjee
Please treat this mail as a customer complaint e-mail, I am complaining due to unnecessary harassment when i was on roaming and dissatisfactory service provided by Vodafone.

My number is 9819841189, On 10-28-2009 I had sent a request to change my existing corporate plan CUG...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country India Complaint category Products & Services

HCL CDC - Networking and Hardware Programs in India - HCl CDC - Software jobs in India

Simran Arora
Joining HCL CDC training is like joining a corporate directly. Got the best technology training and too good experience of the corporate culture.Thanks to all the members of the HCL Career development centre for the training and shaping up the career. Great to be a part of HCL CDC.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country India Complaint category Computer Software

Tata DoCoMo - Excess (Fake) Tata Photon Bill

Dr. Lalchand Jumani
I bought TATA photon connection (A/C no 600280574) on 28th May 2009. I was told 20 GB free usage, the breakup for this usage was not explained to me. I did not receive any call from TATA to explain the plan after activation. My TATA landline (which I was using for the past 5 years) was clubbed...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country India Complaint category Broadband

Sony Walkman Nwz - W202 / BMW Mx3 - CUSTOMER CARE UNABLE TO RESOLVE THE DEFECT

anish Markose
DEAR SONY.
I PURCHASED A SONY SONY WALKMAN MODEL NO.NWA-W202/BM MX3 SL NO 5349707 FROM SONY CENTRE IN VISAKHAPATNAM ON 18 DEC.09. THE RIGHT EARPHONE HAS BROKEN ACCIDENTLY YESTERDAY.ON CONTACTING THE NEAREST SONY SERVICE CENTRE THEY SHOWED THEIR HELPLESSNESS AND...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country India Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Idea Cellular Ltd. - regarding sms pack & extra charges

daljeet singh
i have a pre paid connection from the idea . i got one pack of 25 rs for sms pack they always deduct amount as pr norms , this time i got one more pack after which i wn't be charged with daily rent . at the same time i made requests to the company that i want to change my sms pack but they...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country India Complaint category Other

299 plan - No connection

Yatin Anant Shelar
I am a Vodafone customer. My no is 9930468193. This no was in corporate cnnection & it is changed to individual connection. On 24th December 2009, I have submited all the relevant documents to vodafone ministore at kurla . The Vodafone representative is Mr, Bharat ( 9833751953).
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country India Complaint category Telecommunications

Airtel - Failure to change company name in the bill from 6 months.

Ayush Gupta
This is regarding my postpaid mobile no. 9740887102. I have been requesting Airtel to change my company name from Ness Technologies to AI Consulting. I had first submitted the request on 1st August 2009. Every month I call up Airtel to request again to make the requested changes and get a commitment...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country India Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

PVR Cinemas - Account wrongly charged and money not refunded

Rajesh Kumar Bamniya
I tried to book tickets on-line from PVR Cinemas website with member login id :- litehearted@gmail.com 24/12/2009. i have not even got my ticket booked neither got any email or sms from your side still my payment is not refunded.

please go through the mail trail for transaction...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country India Complaint category Cinema

Share with Others