Complaints in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad — Annapurna enclave - chandanagar - drainage issues - overflowing - accumulation besides my house

Pulipati on May 22, 2016
We are sorry to submit that, the drainages in annapurna enclave is overflowing on the roads and the drainage water is flowing on the road which has accumulated just besides my house and has not been attended for sometime.

We request you to please attend to the drainage system...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Other

Beam Telecom / ACT — Pathetic service and response

srinesh on May 22, 2016
I face frequent disconnections i regularly call them and ask they have to say is they will resolve in 18hrs which in my last complaint was 10 days. I never got a resolution in a day
I have a 40mbps line and the speed i get is 4mbps on repeated complaints to they show a neglected attitude
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Broadband

Ola Cabs — Refund of airport tax extra paid: crn250605383

Raja Lucky on May 22, 2016
I took a raid from hyd aiport to secubderabad. The ride was fine but i paid the airport parking/toll charges of rs.130/- in cash to the cab driver at the time of exit from airport. Seeing us in hurry of getting down the cab driver had again charged the airport toll/parking tax in the bill and...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Taxi

Aircel — To deactivate auto renewal pocket internet

Mohd Omer3028 on May 22, 2016
I have activated apdecpi9 an auto renewal pocket internet of rs. 9 on this number 9160286684. Now, for deactivating it i had tried many ussd codes and also called customer care. They had told me that they deactivated it but every night at 12:30-12:50 my amount is deducted. I had tried *121*902#...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

ICICI Bank — Account transaction

shakeer27 on May 22, 2016
ICICI bank changed my balance details without my notice. I had major shock when I saw that the detailed statement that i was looking was totally different from what I say yesterday. They have done some adjustments which is not clear to me. If the bank can automatically change the previous records...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Banks

Scubez — Account suspended without giving any reason

Varunkumar17 on May 21, 2016
One of my website is hosted with scubez and for no reason they have suspended my account and when i ask them the reason they are telling that my website is spamming. When ask them for the reason they are not able to prove the point. I sent multiple emails and every time i ask for a reason they...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Hosting & Web Design

Paytm — Order cancelled by paytm saying seller did not accept the order.

Sanith Gupta on May 21, 2016

Today (21/05/2016) morning ive seen an offer on patym app and i found an add which says "panasonic trimmer for a cost of rupees 34.00" i found it intresting and placed an order asap and ive got a conformation email stating order has been placed.

After couple...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown — Damaged product and poor service

bharavi20 on May 21, 2016
I've booked a solid wood sideboard and made payment of 40, 204.50 (Around forty thousand) against invoice 92687389 on 1-may-2016 @ panjagutta hometown. A damaged product was delivered and is not replaced yet. Response to customers is very poor. I still don't have a tentative date for replacement...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Furniture

All India Council For Technical Education [aicte] — Refund of counselling amount of eamcet 2014-reg

jogiraju7796 on May 21, 2016
Sir
I am M.jogiraju venkata Sai Krishna son of M.ramanjaneya lakshmana babu bearing hall ticket number-2812156 secured rank of 23195 in AU region.During the counselling I was alloted a seat in bapatla engineering college (autonomous), bapatla in civil engineering branch.My admission...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Education

Mahindra Finance — Vehicle loan

Prasad Vanacherla on May 21, 2016
Dear sir/madam
This is prasad vvsssdv. My phone no. 9866797575 has been wrongly recorded for your vehicle loan customer. I am getting the messages and also calls from your recovery executives. Please delete my phone no from your records as i have not taken any loan from mahindra finance.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Auto Insurance & Loan

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
National Insurance Company
Mediclaim
(7 minutes ago)
Bajaj Finserv
Loan Approval Email Received 1 Week back, but no response from Bajaj Finserv.
(13 minutes ago)
Xpressbees Logistics
No delivery & false reporting that customer wasn't available at address
(14 minutes ago)
Swastik Enterprises
Fraud recruitment agency
(15 minutes ago)
ICICI Bank
Re: Transfer to wrong account number