Complaints in Bhiwani, Haryana, India

Omaxe - complaint on Omaxe heights bhiwadi

rajansahuga on May 6, 2013
Dear all as i still did not get
Non refund of invested money

in a omaxe project in bhiwadi when try to talk any one there head no proper response comes..

i invested 5 lakh rupees and its to much huge amount more a mango man.. last 4 years my money...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bhiwani, Haryana, India Complaint category Real Estate

Omaxe - omaxe ltd - bhiwadi Complaints

rajansahuga on May 6, 2013
Its am second time posting my complaint due to non action taken ..on it

I have seen a program on TV at CNBC AWAZ for complaints of different viewers.

I have booked one Villa at OMAXE LTD at BHIWADI Project of size 100 sq yards

with their receipt...

ICICI Bank - Balance deducted but online form was not submit

arun rohila on Apr 6, 2013
Dear ICICI Bank,

I have submit the online fees of 810.80 rs. two times ,my balance was deducted both the times but form was not submitted.

So, total 810.80x2 =1621.20 was deducted. So i want this back.

I'll be very much thankful to you.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bhiwani, Haryana, India Complaint category Education

DishTV - username@password

nitin puneet yadav on Apr 6, 2013
forgot my userid & password

dear sir

i forgot my dish tv user name, password and my registered email id also.Now How can i wil locate my login details any idea pls help me

my vc no.01511832869 name- jaswant singh
PLEASE SEND MY USERID...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bhiwani, Haryana, India Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Datawind - prepaid product not delivered

drpksparmar on Feb 12, 2013
i ordered ubislate7c+ tablet from ubislate website on 06-02-2013 and paid online Rs. 4599. because i got an offer on email that they will deliver the product in 72 hours on online payment and i will have to pay Rs.400 less than the usual amount.
today its 12th and the tablet is still...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bhiwani, Haryana, India Complaint category Online Shopping

NON CREDIT of PPO AMOUNT - SBI BHIWANI, NON CREDITED OF PPO AMOUNT

dalbir 23 on Feb 10, 2013
I No 15123432H Ex Hav(Clerk) Dalbir Singh has been retirement from Regiment of Artillery on 31 Aug 2010 (AN). I have received my corrigendum PPO No S/Corr/045990/2012 dated 15 Oct 2012 in which Rs 65,544/- required to be adjusted and arrears thereon. I have made many complaint but no response...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bhiwani, Haryana, India Complaint category Banks

DALBIR SINGH - NON CONFIRMATION OF PPO TO BANK

dalbir 23 on Feb 7, 2013
Sir, I No 15123432H Ex Hav Dalbir Singh received my corrigendum PPO No S/Corr/045990/2012 (Army) dated 15 Oct 2012. When I contacted my paying branch i.e. SBI Bhiwani they told me that they have not received any confirmation in this regard. Please send the PPO confirmation so that I can get...

DALBIR SINGH - NON RECEIPT OF PPO AMOUNT

dalbir 23 on Feb 1, 2013
Sir, , I, No 15123432H Ex Hav Dalbir Singh have been received my corrigendum PPO from CDA(O) Allahabad three month before. But when I contact my branch i.e SBI Bhiwani, they told me that they have not received confirmation regarding said amount. Please do the needful, I am facing great financial...

Haryana Roadways - Unavailability of bus on scheduled time

rakesh4004 on Jan 28, 2013
Sir/Madam,

there is a schedule of one bus starting from bhiwani at 04.20 am for chandigarh via Meham,gohana,Karnal.

It is generally seen that this bus is genarally skipped. The people are waiting at the bus stop right well before time and waiting for the bus.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bhiwani, Haryana, India Complaint category Public Transportation

MyVirtualPlaza.com - Not received my product

Neeraj2931 on Jan 25, 2013

Sir, I Orderd Micromax A110 Mobile Phone On Internet site Myvirtualplaza.com Order No MVP0019280 Dt.20.01.2013 , Payment paid Through MasterCard Credit Card on 20.01.2013 Rs. 9800.00, i am calling them on No. 04065656560 / 04023562071 But always Busy or Switch off .
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bhiwani, Haryana, India Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed