Complaints in Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India

Purdi Chandra - bill related

vardichandra on Aug 24, 2011
I have your internet connection.plan 499 broadband since 4 month.
and i am satisfied from it.
but sir i don't receive my internet connection bill at my shop address.
your company send my bill amt only via massage ON MY MOBILE
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India Complaint category Internet Services

HP LPG Gas - DELAY IN CYLINDER AND NOT GIVING HOME DELIVERY

Rishabh Chhajed on Aug 2, 2011
my distibutor is always giving cylinder delay up to 15-20 days and not giving home delivery which is free service due to this we face problems
Distributor no. -12264700
ANIKET GAS AGENCY
JAIL ROAD,GAROTH
DIST. MANDSAUR M.P
PIN 458880

CONUMER...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India Complaint category Other

Reliance GSM Smart - Balance loss of few months.

Gopal Kaneriya on Jul 25, 2011

My Name is Ashok Zhankare from Mandsaur (M.P.) My Mobile No.9827365452. My balance loss of few monts of Rs. 30/- eaach month. My all activate services of closed. Only for message voucher service in on. Pleas refund of my lost 8 montsh balance Rs. 30/- to each months...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India Complaint category Mobile Handsets

samsung w169 mobile - not working n run sim function

mubarikman on Jun 22, 2011
i hv purchase sasung w169 mobile phone cdma+gsm it is not show cdma sim service bur gsm run all application compony told it is open market phone n but it is not run R menu option n company told to me we hv not write to it is internet supporting phone but r-menu is difrent function company...

Madhur Courier Services - Missing product

riyaz khanmds on Jun 19, 2011
Dear Sir/Madem
I riyaz khan, on dated 15/06/11 i was send one courier to my native place Junnordeo ditt Chhindwara M.P. But courer has been opned and my importtant nokia hand set has been stolen by madhur courer service persons.

Reciving person my friend inform...

icon g4 mobile phone - not connecting to internet

vaidhyadamodar on May 12, 2011
I purchased a mobile icon g4 from tvc skyshop only a week back..It is not connecting to internet.information"internet sevice is not ready" shown on display. I m contact with tvc skyshop but they carelessly replied and said make contact with your sevice provider.I use videocon sim.I...

department of tehsildar garoth - i have not received unique code in bhopal

vineet810 on Apr 22, 2011
hi, i applied for PRAN NO. but i could not received uniqe code yet. my PRAN No. has generated.but its not delivered from your office and not from nodal office too. i have a kind request to you plz provide PRAN No.as soon as possible. after that i can go for the next step.
vineet sharma
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India Complaint category Government Organizations

Videocon / Mnp - MNP regarding

riyaz khanmds on Apr 11, 2011
MNP REQUEST NO RESPONSE FROM VIDEOCON

Currently i am having BSNL no 9407849786,i have apply MNP to bsnl to videcon all formalities has been done but no response for videcon

my location is Mandsaur m.p. here all outlet persons not take any responsibility

BSNL - Unnecessary flash msg

rahul05 on Mar 21, 2011
Sir

I am getting flash messages from bsnl operator, which unnecessarily distrub me. I have complained twice about it on 3rd jan & 3rd feb 2011. I had been given a docket no. 4816441, 4813845 but no action has been taken so far so, i deeply request you to please take some...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Share with Others

Recently Discussed
(2 minutes ago)
Airtel
Package change
(2 minutes ago)
Voter ID registration Andhra Pradesh Electoral Roll
Reason for not included in the voter list
(4 minutes ago)
Vodafone India
Disconnection of phone line without any prior notice.
(22 minutes ago)