Complaints in Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India

Karvy Stock Broking Ltd - NCFM certificates not release by broker

manish joshi mds on Oct 19, 2011

Previously I am working with karvy stock broking ltd and i have resigned from karvy and relieve on 27.09.2011 but till date they have not deactivated my ncfm certificates( NCFM-00000023108). Number of times i have request them to deactivate my ncfm certifacates but they...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India Complaint category Stock Market

toyota auto mobile company uk - email won car and 500,000 gbp point

sunil porwal on Oct 19, 2011
my name is sunil porwal and my contact number - 08962492539. i got a mail. i won toyota auto mobile company toyota camry 09 car and 500,000 gbp point. i forward my personal detail and a/c detail. after sending detail contact mr. dogo williams my personal contact number and says - i have...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Purdi Chandra - bill related

vardichandra on Aug 24, 2011
I have your internet connection.plan 499 broadband since 4 month.
and i am satisfied from it.
but sir i don't receive my internet connection bill at my shop address.
your company send my bill amt only via massage ON MY MOBILE
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India Complaint category Internet Services

samsung w169 mobile - not working n run sim function

mubarikman on Jun 22, 2011
i hv purchase sasung w169 mobile phone cdma+gsm it is not show cdma sim service bur gsm run all application compony told it is open market phone n but it is not run R menu option n company told to me we hv not write to it is internet supporting phone but r-menu is difrent function company...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Madhur Courier Services - Missing product

riyaz khanmds on Jun 19, 2011
Dear Sir/Madem
I riyaz khan, on dated 15/06/11 i was send one courier to my native place Junnordeo ditt Chhindwara M.P. But courer has been opned and my importtant nokia hand set has been stolen by madhur courer service persons.

Reciving person my friend inform...

icon g4 mobile phone - not connecting to internet

vaidhyadamodar on May 12, 2011
I purchased a mobile icon g4 from tvc skyshop only a week back..It is not connecting to internet.information"internet sevice is not ready" shown on display. I m contact with tvc skyshop but they carelessly replied and said make contact with your sevice provider.I use videocon sim.I...

Videocon / Mnp - MNP regarding

riyaz khanmds on Apr 11, 2011
MNP REQUEST NO RESPONSE FROM VIDEOCON

Currently i am having BSNL no 9407849786,i have apply MNP to bsnl to videcon all formalities has been done but no response for videcon

my location is Mandsaur m.p. here all outlet persons not take any responsibility
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India Complaint category Other

Dwarka Indane Gas Mandsaur (Mp) - poor service

amargill on Mar 8, 2011
Col AS Gill
Distt Sainik Welfare Officer
Mandsaur(MP)

Sir
The service/repcement of LGP bottle takes almost 15 days from the date of booking. Booking is done only after 20 days of last cylinder. Practically the cylinder is replced after 35 days. Last month...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India Complaint category Gas Stations

shine - delay deli

surendra jain on Jan 23, 2011
dear sirs i had booked a shine es on dt.13-12-10 dealer said u r vehicle will be delieverd in 25 to 30 days but still we have not recivied the bike why is there is any short supply by u r side or there is some melafied intentation of dealer kindly explain my email add.is snpjain.13@gmail.com
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(1 minutes ago)
CorpoS-Corporate Business Solutions
www.corpos.in Fake and fraud data entry company
(11 minutes ago)
Reliance Big TV
PATHETIC CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE
(14 minutes ago)
Freeadbooking.com
Mobile sms report
(22 minutes ago)
Eureka Forbes
Violation of terms & conditions of Annual Service contract for AG Enhance RO Water Purifier
(22 minutes ago)