Complaints in Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India

Vodafone Number +91 - 9648965281 - vodafone number +91-9648965281 has misbehave on phone my family

manojswengg
HELLO,

PLEASE GUESS HELP ME
a vodafone number holder +91-9648965281 always give call and tell un wanted things on phone. i have try to catch out from service center about his address details, but vodafone services center have not provide any details.

some...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

State Bank of India - 10000 Rupees has been lost from my account

imran a. khan
Hi Cosumer Forum,

I had ten thousand amout in my SBI saving account. One day I went to ATM and I checked my balance. It was showing ten thousand but when I tried to withdraw 4000 Rs. aomunt it was showing NOT A SUFFCIENT AMOUNT.

When again I checked my balance it...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Banks

Bajajauto - cheat

meraj khan
I am complaining about cheating by the service centre of bajajauto ltd at pratapgarh.I had complained earlier but the company is not intrested to attend my complaint.I am very tense because I bought the new bike bajaj discover 100cc before one month.I want to complaint it in the consumer forum...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(6 minutes ago)
Sify Mail
(8 minutes ago)
Whaaky.com
I dont like u r product so i have to return this
(8 minutes ago)
Poison Skin Clinic
complaint on poison clinic
(10 minutes ago)
Goibibo.com
Money not refunded as well as no reply from the respective department
(11 minutes ago)
MTS
Recieved bill for nil data used_8645929412_Pls disconnect my connection and exclude the bills