Complaints in Sikkim, India

Eiilm University - Not Provided my Provisional Certificate and Degree

abhinav mandal on Jul 13, 2013
I had applied for degree course from Arya Bhatt Degree College, Noida of Eillim University (Distance Education).

i completed my B Come in the year 2012 April. But till now i did not receive my provisional certificate, and degree certificate.
The Arya Bhatt Degree College,...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country West Sikkim, Sikkim, India Complaint category Universities

Aircel - AIRCEL connection pending since 1st April(3 months)

kingprafulla on Jun 29, 2013
I bought an AIRCEL connection(details below) on 1st April,2013 from a local shop.
I have submitted all necessary documents and paid Rs.300 as connection charge,first recharge etc to the shopkeeper.
It has been 3 months since then but my connection has not been activated.I have...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country East Sikkim, Sikkim, India Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

EIILM UNIVERSITY FAKE MARKSHEET - FAKE MARKSHEET

raj33 on Jun 12, 2013
EIILM University (Sikkim) vice chancellor OV Vijayan and two other top university officials were arrested by Gangtok police on May 6 from Jorethang on charges of cheating and forgery of documents.

Registrar Col (retired) Alok Bandhari and controller of examinations Vijay Dahiya...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country East Sikkim, Sikkim, India Complaint category Universities

Aircel - regarding wrong balance deduction.

vikash kumar1989 on Jun 4, 2013
sir my aircel mobile no is 08906568082 .i was recharged rs 50(full talk time) and rs 14(pocket internet pack) on 02/06/2013 at 09:20 pm and 09:36 pm respectively. i used my internet at night... during night my balance is showing 51 approx but next day my whole balance is deducted by your side.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country East Sikkim, Sikkim, India Complaint category Telecommunications

RELIANCE SUCKS - RECHARGE SUCCESSFUL BUT NO BENEFIT

amod.niroula on May 23, 2013
This complaint is regarding reliance 3g recharge value of 597 for 5 Gb. I saw the recharge denomination in my aneriod application instacare .. and recharged my no. with the amount. i got the message in my ph. that recharge successful and immidieatly after that i got another msg. which said.....
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country East Sikkim, Sikkim, India

PASSPORT ofFICE GANGTOK - DELAY AND NON AVAILABILITY OF PASSPORT

Sandeep Dhar on Apr 20, 2013
I HAVE SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS AND ANYTHING THAT WAS REQUIRED FOR A FRESH PASSPORT, NUMBER IS CAL G 073214/12, I DONT KNOW WHERE IS THE PASSPORT, IS IT THERE OR NOT. ON STATUS IT SAYS WRONG ENTRY, M IN BANGALORE AND AM NOT ABLE TO FOLLOW UP WITH THE PASSPORT STATUS REGULARLY BY GOING TO THE OFFICE.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country East Sikkim, Sikkim, India Complaint category Passport Services

EIILM UNIVERSITY, JORETHANG SIKKIM - REGARDING VERIFICATION OF BA DEGREE

Delhi Carrier Vision,
1666/1,, Amar Tower ,2nd Floor
Kalkaji Main Road,New Delhi, DL 110019
...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country South Sikkim, Sikkim, India Complaint category Universities

Vodafone / BSNL - Loss of Cell Phone

uta on Feb 6, 2013
My bag got stolen on the train near Mughalsarai yesterday which contained cash, ATM Cards, jwellery and mobile phone with the dual sim as above. Please block my Vodafone and BSNL Numbers as below,
Vodafone 8768888063
BSNL 9434164411...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country East Sikkim, Sikkim, India Complaint category Mobile Handsets

eiilm university in sikkim - result

Anil Vajpai on Jan 22, 2013
dear sir mt name is vandana devi s/o sh surendra vajpai my complaint in eiilm university and request to u pls i want my result for ba and my roll is 54061 and enrollment no PROV/10/F/10883 and i have try all this quiry for university pls help me and my contactno 9891567213...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Sikkim, India Complaint category Education

jaguar(Diameter) - Diameter not working

c.n.bhutia on Jan 14, 2013
the diameter(single lever) which i installed in my bathroom is not at all working, so i complaint several times but i just got assurance to provide service within 24hrs no one is helping me out. pl do needful.

yours sincerely
c.n.bhutia
c.n.bhutia's building
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country East Sikkim, Sikkim, India Complaint category Water Heaters & Geysers

Share with Others

Recently Discussed
(0 minutes ago)
Reliance Communications
Bill raised without using of data card
(2 minutes ago)
BSNL@hungama.com
deactivation of hungama
(3 minutes ago)
Naaptol
Non delivery
(3 minutes ago)
Reliance Communications
customer service lies by Reliance netconnect and bill charged after termination request
(4 minutes ago)