Sony Ericsson - Service and repairs

Apurv Singh
I had got the Joy stick of my Sony-Ericsson K750i repaired from a Sony-Ericsson service center in Gurgaon, but after 2 days of that the phone display went white, and when I took the phone back to the service center the manager refused to handle the phone he said that the phone may have got damaged due to the software getting corrupted or some problem in the main board of the phone, how ever he confirmed that the Cap of the Joystick was not fixed properly. The cold response from the the Store manager made me write to the Sony-Ericsson customer service mail id, how ever I did not get any response from them.

The Service station name and Add is
Mobile phones India
114, central Arcade, DLF City - II
Gurgaon - 122002
9891042595.

Comments

vasanth

very bad to customers in sony erison service centres

Not working - Sony Ericsson

HI

This is mallika from bangalore, india .I have purchased a w580i in the month of April08.This was the first Sony erricson mobile i purchased becuase i was using NOKIA for about 8 yrs before that.I felt sony erricson is a good company and i liked the features of the handset also.Last month onwards i started facing problems in the hand set as the screen display was diminishing.On 10th march i gave the form to Sony erricson service centre in Jayanagar 4th block bangalore(JOB code:1672).2 days later they have given the phone back and charged me INR.2200 stating the display had gone.(My mobile is under warranty and they refused to cionsider it by simply saying Display is not covered under warranty)I checked the mobile and realised that its getting switched off after every 2 minutes they told me becuase the charge is not complete its happening so once you completly charge it will be ok.I relaised later that the phone is not working as its getting turned off frequently (This problem was not there while giving the phone for service)I again went to the service centre (job code:5376)on 18th march 09(the 6 day delay as i was travelling) and they nformed that its a virus on the memory chip and they will repair and give it to me back on 19th march09.Since then every day they were giving n no of excuses and today they confirmed that the mother chip has to be replaced and i have to pay another 3600 and will take another 15 dqays more as this service is not available in bangalore.I am not given a stand by phone also it is expected that i have to bear all this.This is the worst ever service that any bosy can expect .I am really disappointed with this and i feel i made a mistake by buying sony erricson.The response from the service centre is below standard.

our shut w910i shut swith off and slove working anothers problems i hopw u slove my querys

I have a complaint against a Sony ericsson authorized mobile repairing store namely 'AAdil electronics" in srinagar j&k. I have a sony ericsson w200i phone. it had a problem that the memory card didnot perfectly fit into the memory card slot. I went to the above mentioned shop. There they told me that it is a minor problem and it will be corrected within a few hours. I went to the shop on the other day. They gave me the set but when checked the handset the memory card SLOT was removed. I request the SE company to kindly look into the matter.

Kashif Bilal
Anantnag Jammu and Kashmir
+919622800821

I purshased the same set w380i. It is having network and call drop problems. I given service center for 5 times and this time they changed the board itself, but still facing the same problem

can anybody has the solution for this, Please let me know

Thanks in advance,

Praveen

I purchased a W350i on 2nd Oct 2008.On 13th feb. i gave my phone to SE care as it has synchronisation problem with pc. they gave me after 1 month i.e on16th march & on 18th march it becam dead. I ave given my ph. again to SE care & its not came back till date.

Issue with the phone(Within warranty period) is not fixed - Sony Ericsson

Hi Team,
This is regarding the above issue where in I had purchased a new phone : F305 on 28th DEC 2008 from a branded shop which has a warrenty of 1 year. Until now am not able to use the set because of various issues with the set. Have submitted the set to Sony Erricson's authorized service center who are unable to fix the set.

The issue still exsits and they want me to collect the set because they are not able to resolve it now. This is not acceptable as the set is set is still under warrently. Please find below the details about the set and the complaing details:
Phone: Sony Ericson F305 - 358145029472926
Dealer: Univercell
Service center: Numeric Communication Services.
Complaint ID: SES09NMC12314

Please do the needful.
Ravinder Jindal Sony Ericsson  - Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand, India

Problem in Handset - Sony Ericsson

Dear Sir

I have purchased a sony ercssion mobile phone handset on 08.11.2008 model no W380i IMEI No 35270402-177579-7, vide BillNo 16545 dt 08.11.2008 from Standard Teletronics Showroom No. 1049, Sector 22-B, Chandigarh, after purchase of near about one month the set had not responding properly. I visit the dealer shop regarding the problem, He advise me to visit our service centre sector 40, i visit the service centre they collect the handset from me and asked to stay for 4-5 days, after 4-5 daysn they returned back the set to me. After 2-3 days of receiving the handset from service centre it was not properly charged, I again visit the dealer shop and demand for replacement of the set but he committed me that once again you have to visit the service centre if this time same is not repaired i will replace the same, I once again visit the service centre, they collect the handset from me and after 10-15 min give back to me and no documents has been created for repair, after 4-5 days of receiving the set from service centre it have same problem, i visit the dealer shop again for replacement of the handset, he totally refused to replace the handset and said that you have never visited myshop previously and first got to service center at sec 40

I visit 8-10 time dealers shop and service centre but no solution has been provided to me, I call at Sony Ericsson help line no 011-3901111 at 9:13 AM on 20.03.2009, they also told me to visit the service centre and no permanent solution has been provided to me. I asked for the mail ID and contact No of Nodal officer of the company but the company representative totally refused to provid me the same and advice me to visit the service centre.

Now I am tired by visitng the dealer shop and service centre, I request you to kindly help me to replace my above mentioned handset

Ravinder Jindal,
Tower - F, Ground Floor, DLF Building,
Plot No - 2, Rajiv Gandhi Technology Park
Chandigarh - 160101

RIM 09316070895
ravinder.jindal@relianceADA.com

I had purchased a W220i walkman phone in the middle of Feb 2009 . The set working fine since then but on 28/03/09 suddenly the set took a shut down and is not woking at all.How can a reputed company like sony ericson manufacture such low quality products that even fail to serve even one year.
I have been using Nokia & Samsung mobiles for last six years and changed a number of sets and all worked fine. This is the first time I purchased a Sony ericson set a now in trouble.
Kausik Mitra
IFFCO Ltd
Paradeep Unit, Orissa
09437669001.

new definition of warranty to avoid warranty - Sony Ericsson

I purchased a sony erricson k750i mobile in december 2008, it was working properly till 2 days ago. But suddenly the display pf the mobile had gone. I approached the service centre and was schoked to hear that they will not accept my mobile under warranty since the shop person sold it very latey. And they said that the warranty of their mobiles will be only to some time after getting manufactured and the date of purchase doesn't matter. This was the most stupid reason i ever heard from any of the customer support systems. And the people were answering were recklessly and in a very negligent manner.

hi,
my name is satya kranth,
I had purchased a sony erricson K750i mobile on december 2008, it was working properly till two days ago, suddenly the display of the mobile had gone. when i reached the service centre i was schoked fron their response. They were not ready to accept my mobile stating that it is not under warranty since the shop person had sold it vey lately. Till today i know that the waranty starts from the day of our purchase but these sony erricson service centre people had changed their definition for warranty period. And the people were so reckless in answering any further questions and i had to submit it under nonwarranty to check the amount of damage...now i'm planning to file a complaint at consumer court regarding the issue... This was the worst reason i ever heared from any service centre...

service centre address:
sony erricson service centre
jayanagar 4th block,
opp cool joint,
banglore,
karnataka.

lose of memory - SONY ERICSSON K510i

i lost my phone memory while transfering the data from the mobile to the PC using the USB cable. can i get my memory again?

Respected Sir,
I'm using bsnl broadband HOME 500 plan. I got usage details for a month till march 30. From march 31st onwards i'm not getting usage details from dataone.in site. Plz suggest me solution to fix that problem.

Thanking U
Sharath K S
AIMSA

This is to inform you all that Sony Ericsson has closed down all its REPAIR SERVICE CENTERS with immediate effect.

It had opened just collection centers in the country which will not provide any service to the customer.

It had been done just to please few companies just for personal benefits of few.

The families of over 1000 members have been effected by this move and also the future of the customers of Sony Ericsson remains questionable.

hi i had bought sony ericsson k850 then 6 months later i had faced display problem & contacted sony ericsson service center they reply to wait for 3weeks as they wont have stock and took warranty of My phone but as on today almost 3 months completed still they are saying to wait as they don't know when the stock comes "ITS AN POOR SERVICE FROM SOMY ERICSSON"

not getting my mobile from the service center in a big city like bengaluru - Sony Ericsson

Hii i have given my W580 i in bangalore mobile service center on Jan .. still i am not getting any proper response to them.. If anyone knows where to contact the corresponding authorised person..pls let me know immediately.. They r almos making my life and my mob mobile very miserable.. i am fed up with them, .. Everyday i am calling them and not getting a proper reply regarding to that ..
i have a complaint Also ..my mobile number is 9884971271

Telephone dead - Kaybee International

My telephone no. is 22815714. My telephone is not working for incoming and outgoing. But i can easily access my broadband when i connect. I am requesting to take care of my phone so that i can use my whole facility. Your kind cooperation is appriciated. Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
Quazi Hasin

though i am in coverage area, my cell is responding to others that it is not in coverage area - Sony Ericsson

The callers to my cell no, r saying that my cell is swichedoff r outof coverage area r not available several times, when they tried 4 me, though i was in coverage area, plZ help me in this regard, thanQ u

i went 2 sony ericsson customer care, the executive did nt know how to deal wth customers, there behaviour is not eco-friendly, they misbehaving me, n when argue with them about my problem, finally they refuse to take the handsets, and says this outlet is closed, then could not sort ur handset problem, do whatever want 2 do.

i hope the concerned authority will give due attentiuon towards this, n take action these kind of customer services immediatley.

the service station name and add. is,
cell net authorised service centre,
l-1, mahavir enclave, opp shiv vani school,
dwarka mod, delhi-45,
tel:011-65763120, 45521200, 9873685282

service center in not giving a responsible answer - Sony Ericsson

respected sir

i bought a Sony k-530i mobile 6 months back. there was some problem with the keypads so i gave it to the service center in the working condition. the next morning they called me up and said that there is a problem with the motherboard and they need 25 days to repair it. so i asked them that i gave them the mobile in a working condition so how come there is problem with the mother board overnight. but they didn't responded to the query. so what i did next was i contacted the main support center(Bangalore 080-39011111) and inquired about it and they asked me for 48 hours for the respond which i gave them. the next time i called them they said me that i have to go for the motherboard replacement. then i asked them if i have to go for the motherboard replacement why wont i go for the full replacement of the mobile. and i asked or it. as per what they have said me there is a provision for the full replacement. so i asked what are the conditions for it.so they said me if the handset cant be repaired then they go for full replacement. so being a computer science student i asked them that if you are changing the motherboard that means you are not able to solve the problem so you are going for it. so they replied me that there are problems which exists even after the motherboard is changed that means the problem is with the body. are they joking with me? replacing a motherboard means they don't have any option so they are going for it. then way not to replace the full handset if they have a provision for it as per they have said and i have recorded their conversation regarding this. i spoke to ajay, nafish, and harish regarding this and all contradicted with each other. so what should i do now? i demanded them a seal pack mobile for replacement. i am a student staying far away from my parents and mobile is the only means of communication between me and my parents and i cant afford to buy a new mobile and as i have already mentioned i am a student, i cant bunk my classes and go to customer center again and again..please give me a permanent solution to it.

Vishal Singh