Sony Ericsson - Service and repairs

Apurv Singh
I had got the Joy stick of my Sony-Ericsson K750i repaired from a Sony-Ericsson service center in Gurgaon, but after 2 days of that the phone display went white, and when I took the phone back to the service center the manager refused to handle the phone he said that the phone may have got damaged due to the software getting corrupted or some problem in the main board of the phone, how ever he confirmed that the Cap of the Joystick was not fixed properly. The cold response from the the Store manager made me write to the Sony-Ericsson customer service mail id, how ever I did not get any response from them.

The Service station name and Add is
Mobile phones India
114, central Arcade, DLF City - II
Gurgaon - 122002
9891042595.

Comments

Defective product - Sony Erricson K550i (Mobile hand set)

I have purchased the above product from City Collection, Nagpur, Bill no: 194 dt: 19/02/2008 (SNo: 304586wLBTM02w35). The product developed some malfunctioning in the hands free and the same was communicated to the authorized service centre for repairs / replacement, which has been agreed by the company but denied by the service centre (Accel Frontline Limited, Nagpur, Ph; 0712-2222903). The hand set is still with the service centre since 26/11/2008. Please advice.

Kulwant Singh

hai my mobile is hanged and display is gon.k550i..please help me where to repaired
abdul

im having w910i, it has broken in the sliding part.i gave the set to the sony service center which is nearby me. they are not telling the correct reason and whenever im asking about the set they r saying that ur mobile will be repaired soon by this week. many weeks gone away approximately they are having my mobile past four months. last month they said that all the thing has repaired and waiting for the panel.one month has gone away i think the panel has not reached them or they are telling lie? i cant able to judge them. what can i do. pls reply me...im living in tamil nadu...

I had Purchased sony ericsson mobile phone model no. S302 on 30th nov. 2008. within 2 days i realised that many of its fuctions are not properly working just like 'Light' option included in Menu 'Organiser', Slide show Option in menu 'File Manager' which were properly working at the time of purchase. customer care executive insisting me to go their service centre and repaired it. But I dont want to repaired my mobile, I want either my money back or Replacement because i had paid 6600 rs + around 500 rs. for its Memory Card then why I repaired my mobile and used my New Mobile with Lable repaird mobile. can I got Justice?

delaying replacement of my mobile - sony ericsson -W 380 i

Ref.Call no:CBE-SE-033696/2008

Sir/Mam,

This has reference to the above said call no, that i have booked on 29/10/2008 for display not working.Already i spoke to coimbatore branch manager (Dr.Nanjappa road, coimbatore-641018), but he didnot reposne to me properly.he said spares not coiming with 10 days we 'll give another mobile.but i didn't received yet.at the same time poor customer service ( even 10 or 20 times i was called him but he
didnt pick the call).bcos, 5 times i went to the branch office they replaying to me after 1 or 2 hours.so i have faced lot of problem & lot of time loss.

so kindly arrange to replace my mobile as soon as possible.pls look in to this matter and do the needful.

I'll waiting for your favourable replay

probem is that the touch pad is not working at all.mobile-w960i

I have purchased one Sony Ericson Mobile Model-W 350, S.No.355 865 023 964 809 on 11.09.08 through Easy Cell City chennai - 84, . Later I found defective in batter (Capacity charging problem) I requested to Easy Cell City people for the replacement of defective piece of mobile and got acknowledgement from them on 17.10.08

Ref: Requisition letter dt. 14.10.08
Easy Cell City, Ch-84 Purchase Invoice No.872 dt.
11.09.08
Certificate from Accel Frontline Ltd, Chennai.

Phone Not Working Even after Work done by Sony Ericsson Service Station - Mobile Store & Sony Ericsson

I bought a Sony Ericsson G 900 phone worth Rs.20000 in the last week on October from a Mobile Store Outlet at Somajiguda, Hyderabad . In the 3rd week of November the phone suddenly started giving problems but turning off itself, the display going haywire. I went with this complain to the same Mobile Store outlet after which they directed me to the Sony Ericsson Service Centre. The technicians there said it will take 15 days after which the phone will be as good as new. I got the phone on the on Dec 10th. The phone again got spoilt the very next day with same problems. I finally called the Mobile Store Customer service with the intention to get my phone exchanged but no-one wanted to help. They instead again asked to goto the Sony Service Centre and again get the phone fixed. Now I just bought the phone worth Rs.20000 and have not been able to use it for more than 25 days. I want my money back or my phone exchanged. Can anyone help me?

I would never buy Sony Ericsson anymore, i was big fan, i used SE since T
World worst services. So don’t buy any product form sony Erricson. If u got any problem in ur phone it never be resolved. Even I mailed lot of time to questions.in@support.sonyericsson.com. But always got reply “Dear Mr. Chandra,

Thank you for contacting Sony Ericsson on World Wide Web.

This is in reference to your complaint regarding Sony Ericsson handset. We assure to restore your faith in our services.

It is unfortunate to hear of the difficulties that you are experiencing with your Sony Ericsson mobile phone and we thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We sincerely apologize on behalf of Sony Ericsson for all the inconveniences caused to you. However, we would like to inform you that we have already forwarded your complaint to the concerned department on high priority. So, we would request you to kindly wait for some time and assure you that we will surely get back to you with the best possible solution. We need your co-operation in this regard.
In case of further query, please feel free to contact, we will be more than happy to assist you.
(Prefixed by STD code of your city (From Mobile or non-BSNL/non-MTNL No.)
1800-11-1800
(Toll free number from BSNL & MTNL)
You may also visit our website: www.sonyericsson.com to know more about Sony Ericsson Products.

Warm Regards,
Vijay
Sony Ericsson Customer Care

The details of this case are as follows:
Case: 72871107
Engineer: Vijay Sharma
CaseOpened: 09/Dec/2008 09:19:32”

Same reply form 39011111. you can not talk any seniors.
So don’t buy any product from sony Erricson.

"jago grahak sony ka koi product mat kharido agar ek baar problem aa gayi to kabhi bhi thik nahi hogi"

hi,
my name is jagadeeswaran
my sony ericson g502 mobile is missing
pls help me

RETURNED THE CELL WITHOUT REPAIRING & CHARGED OR IT - Sony Ericcson mobile model K7501

I HAD GIVEN MY MOBILE FOR REPAIRING IN SERVICE CENTER ON 05-12-2008. THEY SAID THAT THEY WILL SMS TO ME ONCE IT IS READY ALONG WITH ITS COST. I DID’NT RECEIVED ANY REPLY FROM THE SERIVCE CENTRE AND I CALLED UP TO THEM ON 16-12-2008 TO KNOW THE STATUS. THEY SAID THE PHONE IS READY & IT CAN BE TAKEN AWAY. ON ENQUIRY ABOUT THE COST OF REPAIRS, THEY SAID THAT THEY WILL BE ABLE TO TELL ONLY IF I COME THERE. I LET IMMEDIATELY & ON REACHING I WAS GIVEN THE MOBILE AGAINST CASH OF RS.225/-. I TOLD THEM THAT I WANT TO CHECK IT WHETHER THE REPAIRS ARE PROPERLY DONE. THEN THEY SAY THAT THE PROBLEM COULD NOT BE RECTIFIED BECAUSE OF RF LIQUID.
IF THE PROBLEM COULD BE RECTIFIED BY THEM, THEY SHOULD HAVE NOT CHARGED ME. DO YOU THINK THIS IS FAIR? THEY HAVE NOT REPAIRED YET. SO PLZ TELL ME WHAT WOULD I DO.
THE DETAILS OF THE DOCUMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
SONY ERICCSON MODEL K7501 GIVEN FOR REPAIR BECAUSE OF ON/OFF PROBLEM
CALL NO. : MUA-SE-067855/2008
DATE: 05-12-2008
ADDRESS: ACCEL FRONTLINE LIMITED
UNIT NO. 2 & 3 GROUNDFLOOR, SAGAR TECH PLAZA, B WING. OPP. CHAKRA HOTEL, KURLA ANDHERI ROAD, SAKINAKA, ANDHERI (EAST), MUMBAI – 400 072
TEL: 022-40993000/01
EMAIL: mprc.mum1@accelfrontline.in.
CASH RECEIPT NO. 1267 DATED 16-12-2008 TOWARDS INSPECTION CHARGES

THEY CALLED UP FROM 022-40993000 ON MY MOBILE WHETHER I AM SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES. I LODGED MY COMPLAINT TO HIM OVER THE CELL ITSELF - REFERENCE NO. 067855 DATED 16-12-2008
MY CONTACT DETAILS
ANTHONY RODRIGUES (GWENDOLYN RODRIGUES)
CELL: 9869034006
LANDLINE: 0251-2310206
ADDRESS: 401, VAISHNAVI CHS LTD., OPP. SHIV MANDIR, KARNIK ROAD, KALYAN (WEST) – 421 301
PLEASE URGENTLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER.

i want to know the problem my cell is facing
sometimes themes donot get applied later after one week
or so they get applied themselves the same is condition of camera.what should i do? I have no sony ericsson service centers around our town

even i have a similar problem in my case they returned the cell saying that it cannot be repaired.I didnt have warranty but i payed once to get it repaired and once the problem started so i gave it again.sony service is the worst i have ever seen.They are so unprofessional.ill never buy sony ericsson again.

sony ericsson w580i this mobile is only for keep in showcase plz don't buy any cell phone of Sony Ericsson I never expect such a worst, cheating response from Sony they can change their brandname as PROBLEM ERICSSON

hi,
i have a sony erricson handset..past few months its giving me trouble with blue tooth applications. when i went for a repair, i was told tht its a motherboard problem and cant be repaired .Can anyone tell me what is to be done. (The phone is out of warranty period).
shivali

worst service and service centers - Sony Erricson Customer Care

I have a SE w580i model which i brought on 23 december 2007 ..from late it had developed a snag in the camera.so on 16th dec 2008 i gave my phone for repairs..they told me it will be done in 2 days maximum..after 2 days i called them they said it had fault in the motherboard and they will get it in two days ..till now (22 december)i havent got my phone back and their favourite line is, "the mother board has gone for repairs in chennai..its at shortage and not showing dispatched.."after days of telling them that its important for me to have my phone back by 23 they still are "trying"..they actually dont know what is happening .. I hope they wake up after this...

I Bought K770i. but now panel is not good and i want to service my mobile... where can i give my mobile for service in chennai.. and where can i get the original panel. My mobile no: 9789816173
Kapil

Sony ericsson service centre's are pthatic

i have purchase a sony ericsson mobile T 700 15 days ago
in dubai axiam telecom...the complaint is
while hearing music continuesly for more than 15 minutes
the music stops & the phone will restart again...
please give me some advise.what will i do
hope the sony ericsson will give a smart response.

Hi im using the Sonny Ericsson mobile. 3 months back i bought w 890. worst phone of the year 2008. worst customer service of the year. pls dont buy the brand. if any of the senior offical seen the comment pls come and check my phone and give your comment R U the Best or Worst if u have the Dare. pls try to reach me and give me the Comment

Sony Ericsson - Service and repairs