Aircel Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Jan 7, 2023

File a complaint to Aircel

Having problems with Aircel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aircel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aircel

Aircel Website

Aircel Head Office Address

Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Aircel reviews & complaints page 145

I went to aircel store, tambaram on first week of may 2017, and registered a request for postpaid to prepaid conversion. They told to pay for extra 20 days. i asked why, they told like it will take 20 days for conversion.

But i refused to pay the extra amount. for the sake of this they didn't register my request.
Dear Customer(dpurusothaman),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Date of visit to store:
Complete store address:
Executive Name:

Dear Customer(dpurusothaman),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Aircel Social Media Team

Actually, past 4 to 5 days a full song download pack has been automatically subscribe on my number(I.e.[protected])..I just want to unsubscribe very soon of this pack by aircel...please do it .
    Dear Ujjwal Radhe Shyam Seth,

We request you to type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223 to deactivate any active VAS on your number.

Aircel Social Media Team

Airce activated unnecessary service like TINY TV and MUSIC BOX and deduct the balance from my airce no [protected] this process repeat two time on my number aircel customer executive do not give me proper answer.
      Dear Customer( kesharkhalid ),

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Customer( kesharkhalid ),

We would like to inform you that the FSD Service was activated in your account after due consent from you. However, as a onetime service gesture waiver of Rs.3 is being effected in your account, it will reflect within 24 working hours. Another amount has been charged for service renewal. Hence, we regret to inform you that we are unable to process any kind of adjustment in this service renewal.

Aircel Social Media Team

Dear sir i am a coustmar of your servie provider my mobile no is - [protected] they will cut my balance about 249 rs total. Many years but company was chetting and froading my balance was deducated many times and not refunded my balance and i am call to coustmare care they will not respond my probleam and ended my call so i requested to you please refund my balance as soon as please thanku sir
        Jun 26, 2017
        Hi gopal singham,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share if any message received upon deduction so that our team can look into your issue.

Hi gopal singham,

We would like to inform that Rs.7 for(Vas NYSASTR7)has been credited to your account and service has been deactivated from your number.

Jun 12, 2017
        Updated by gopal singham
        dear sir you will cut my balance amny times why are cut my balance why why why iam not understaing why are cut or this type s of irrugarlety or your coustmare care oprator will cut my phone evry time not lodge complaint or dnd so i requested to you pleaserefund my balance as soon as twice today cut my balance what i am doing pleae say me what i am doing

Sir actully i lost my phn so i issue aircel sim with same number but this sim is not start i daily sent to aircel office but there is no responce so plzz help me to start my sim today i contact customer care they told me to make a recarge of 50. But it doesnot works my paytm account and bank accounts are connected with this aircel number help me please
          Jun 26, 2017
          Hi Ritik Dokania,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share an alternate number along with sim number of duplicate sim card to assist you better.

Hi Ritik Dokania,

We request you to please visit your nearest Aircel store and ask about the status of your number which you had replaced earlier.

Aircel Social Media Team

I bought aircel postpaid cug connection year back for my mom. As my mom uses only call. I have activated basic plan with olny call and usualy i will get bill for 229 rs. On may month i got bill for 608 rs. On checking the bill 335+ tax has been added in the name of vas charges. I wrote a mail to customer care asked the reason how this is activated and about charges. They simply replyed saying vas service has been deactivated. There is no other imformation in the mail. My mom mobile does not suppot internet and i cont understand how its activated. So i called the customer care for further clarification. The customer care guy says they send some sms with some links. If the link is clicked it will activate the service even internet is not available. So vas has been activated and they asked me to pay tha full bill amount.
            Jun 25, 2017
            Hi Pramoth kumar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Aircel number so that we can assist you accordingly.

Aircel Social Media Team
            Dear sir my aircel sim card not ragester
            Before my sim card was on
            Aircel Customer Care's response, May 26, 2017
            Dear Nadeem Azad,

Please share your exact concern regarding Aircel services along with your Aircel number to assist you in the best possible manner.

Aircel Social Media Team

Hello sir mera name MD Maslehur hai me eak sim leeya tha Jo active nahi huwa hai kahi Bhi phone nahi lagta hai .. Mo no [protected]
              Jul 2, 2017
              Updated by maslehur
              Hello sir mera name MD Maslehur hai mera sim active nahi huwa hai plz mera sim activet kardo Mo no [protected]
              Hi maslehur,

We have checked your account details and found that your number has already been activated from our end. Please check and confirm the same.

Aircel Social Media Team

I lost my aircel sim which no [protected]. There is many personal number of my its a delhi no. Now i am in chennai so i want duplicate sim of this number. Because in every bank account and in my office i giving this no so please provide me duplicate sim in chennai. My contact no.[protected]. Please take some action in urgent base
                Jul 13, 2017
                Dear Prince Pahadi,

We request you to visit the Aircel store of your home circle (Delhi) along with valid documents of ID Proof and Address Proof to get assistance in this regard.

Aircel Social Media Team

Our Relationship No:[protected], we have 16nos in group. yesterday till now not working outgoing calls. Please rectify the problem
                  Updated by M/s NAVEENA PRINTING MILL
                  Dear Customer (M/s NAVEENA PRINTING MILL),

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Signal Bars:
                  Sample number to which you are unable to make calls:
                  Error received while making calls:
                  Alternate No.:
                  Complete address:
                  Landmark:
                  Specific location (indoor/outdoors):

Dear Customer (M/s NAVEENA PRINTING MILL),

We would like to inform you that your outgoing is enabled. Also, our team tried reaching you to inform you the same but your number was not reachable.

Aircel Social Media Team

Rs 79 deducted from my balance, when i contected customer care they told me that i have activated a plan of rs 79. I have not activated any plan from my side and balance has deducted wrongly. Aircel customer care representative refused to even take down my complaint and disconnected my call. What kind of a company you people think you are running if you cant even take complaints from customers. Kindly look in to it or else i will port my number to other company
                    Jun 24, 2017
                    Dear Mannishh,

Aircel No.:
                    Date & Time of deduction:
                    Any message received upon deduction:

Kindly feel free to write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Sir

I have applied for MNP but still not yet process, its been many days that I applied for it, I already paid bill also, I dont want to use postpaid anymore coz more facilities are available with other service provider mostly internet falilities as with you only 1 GB 3g its a big loss as compared to other service provider prepaid 3G offer so Kindly process it as soon as possible
                      Jun 27, 2017
                      Dear Customer (namkala),

Dear Binith Tiwari,

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details to assist you better:

Dear Customer (namkala),

Post system validation, it has been found that the Port-Out request of your number [protected] on 26-Apr-2017 with UPC-DN525574 was rejected due to unpaid outstanding payment. The validity of the mentioned UPC got expired on 06-May-2017.
                      Hence, we request you to generate a new/fresh UPC to place a fresh port out request and please clear all the unpaid bill before placing the new port-out request.

Aircel Social Media Team
                      My sim was stolen by some one. He is still using it. My no. Is [protected] can u please block is as soon as u can.
                      Aircel Customer Care's response, May 26, 2017
                      Dear Binith Tiwari,

We request you to share the following details to proceed further:

Aircel Social Media Team

I lost my mobile in travelling at nasik.
                        My aircel card no is [protected].
                        To avoid misuse of my card i request you to please block my aircel sim card at the earliest.

regards
                        Dear Customer(sug nale),

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details in order to look into your request:

Dear Customer(sug nale),

We would like to inform you that as per your request SIM card has been barred under SIM lost.

Aircel Social Media Team

Auto deducting 2 rs daily i did not activated any service. I have not used your mobile data please refund my amount or disconnect this number permanently, i don't want to continue with this fraud company. I'm trying to connect your customer care but all lines are busy.

Request you please deactivate this service asap and return my money back.

Activated service: ndmc170317pi2
                          My number: [protected]
                          Jun 23, 2017
                          Hi Abhinandan Panda,

We request you to dial *121*0200# to deactivate PI_2 pack service on your Aircel number.

Hi Abhinandan Panda,

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

May 23, 2017
                          Hi Abhinandan Panda,

We would like to inform you that as we have checked and found you have been charged Rs 2/- for auto renewal data pack on daily reactivation basis. Hence, charges found are correct and no waiver is applicable.

Dear Abhinandan Panda,

Its to be inform you that, some of Rate cutters are having option like auto deduction every day. So just check whether you had recharged with Rate cutters like that. Also Call to 155223 which is help to know the Value added services which is activated in your number. So do the above and know the reason for auto deduction per day. Also if it was done by service provider (AIRCEL) means you may claim the refund.

Anguraj

Hi sir,
                            Please provide call Details latest month
                            My Name.Bhimrao kashinath sakhare
                            My no.[protected]
                            Alternate contact number. [protected]
                            Mail ID. [protected]@gmail.com

Rigarding
                            Bhimrao kashinath sakhare
                            Dear Bhimrao Sakhare,

We request you to visit your nearest Aircel store along with the following documents to get your call details:

1. POA (Proof of address)
                            2. POI (Proof of Identity)

Aircel Social Media Team

I have lost my mobile along with the AIRCEL sim card. Please block the out going & incoming calls from the below mentioned number so that it cannot be used by unknown person. Please do this as soon as possible.
                              Mob no.- [protected]
                              Sajid Hussain
                              vill-GEJHA SEC 93 NOIDA 201304.

Aircel number [protected]

Every day 2 rs are cut from my balance for some non sense scheme ndmc which I never subscribed. Stop this scheme from my number or disable the sim. I don't want your services.

The schemes number is mentioned in the sinjection. Moreiver your customer care is such that no one can talk to CCE . Don't know how to complain and whon to complain
                                Jun 24, 2017
                                Updated by Surbhit Srivastava
                                Someone from this website called me to ask my debit credit card number. Is this a fraud web site? ???
                                Dear Surbhit Srivastava,

Dear Surbhit Srivastava,

We would like to inform you that, as we have checked and found that you have been charged Rs 2/- for auto renewal data pack on daily reactivation basis. Further, you have been charged Rs16/- for the same and we have initiated a waiver of Rs16 from our end and the same will be credited within 48hrs to your account.

Aircel Social Media Team

I am having an aircel number [protected] on the name of Alok ranjan. Full network is there, even companies msgs are coming but i am unable to place a call, if i try to do outgoing call it will say that the number you are calling is busy, for incoming call it will say check the number you have dialled,

i called customer care, first day they told to change the slot sim is ok, again when we called they told recharge with rs 50 on 8th may..i did...
                                  again we called they told after 4 days it will work, we have taken your complain n alll...but the fact is its not working and the most important thing is whenever you will call from a aircel number next time kabhi nhi lagta hai, i think they use to block it,
                                  yesterday i called them they told feel free it will work soon, now when i am calling today then i am unable to talk,

i asked for complain number but they didnt give, n cut the phone.

what is this
                                  i havent talked n they disconnected, is this the way to talk

no manners
                                  May 25, 2017
                                  I mailed the above mentioned email id...

Alternate no.:
                                  Duration since when the issue is being faced:

Dear Customer (Nishakiranbharti),

We would like to inform you that our team tried contacting you, however, the number was Not Reachable/Switch Off. We request you to share an alternate no. to proceed further.

Updated by nishakiranbharti
                                  the alternATE number is [protected], and [protected]

i am facing this issue from approx 25 days..
                                  Dear Customer (Nishakiranbharti),

Thank you for sharing the details. We have forwarded the same to our team and will update you accordingly.

Dear Customer (Nishakiranbharti),

We hope our team got in touch with you and shared the requisite details.

Updated by nishakiranbharti
                                  Yes indeed it got solved
                                  Dear Customer (Nishakiranbharti),

Thank you for the acknowledgment. Assuring you best services in future.

Aircel Social Media Team

Today morning i got a text message to my number [protected] from aircel stating “thank you for choosing full song download at rs. 5 per day …..” and deducted rs. 5 from my main balance. This is total nonsense because i did not request for such useless services from aircel. This is the third time i am getting such useless message and deducted from my account in the last two months. I feel i am still using aircel network for such unnecessary headaches, and this is the worst network.

Kindly refund my amount asap. If such harassment happen again, i do not have other options, but to change network provider.
                                    Rajesh
                                    Cell no. [protected]
                                    Jun 22, 2017
                                    Hi Govind kerkar,

Dear Govind kerkar,

We would like to inform you that we have refunded Rs 15/- towards a deduction of Rs 5 per day against VAS services and also we have deactivated the same to avoid further deduction.

Aircel Social Media Team
                                    I change my scheme post paid to prepaid.

Muthu.K
                                    Aircel Customer Care's response, May 23, 2017
                                    Dear Muthujanatha,

Please share your exact concern in brief along with your Aircel number to assist you in the best possible manner.

Aircel Social Media Team

I a interested towards landing my land to you for installation of towers it is located in silli ranchi jharkhand in plot area of 4000 square feet there are no towers near by us so i[censored] are interested call me on [protected], [protected]
                                      Jul 11, 2017
                                      Dear Jimu anand,

We would like to inform you that, the government has focused on safety aspects in the wake of concerns raised by citizens about hazardous radiation.

We regret to inform you that, at present we are not doing any tower installation.

Aircel Social Media Team

Yesterday i recharged an offer of rs.13. The offer was about to get full talktime. But i still have not got any balance in my account. Please provide me my proper balance in my main account within just 30 mins. Otherwise i would like to port my aircel sim to another telecom company. What's your problem? I still have not seen any company like aircel. I am a new customer. After my first recharge i had to contact with the customer service centre to get my balance. I contacted more than 4 times but there was no reaction from the another side. Now i just want my balance. Please provide me within 30 mins.
                                        Jun 23, 2017
                                        May 20, 2017
                                        Hi Sumaann,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Mode of recharge:
                                        Screenshot of offer message:

May 23, 2017
                                        Hi Sumaann,

We would like to inform you that as per our record you recharged with RC-13 on[protected] at 19:45 (received benefit: - Local call 1.2p/2sec for 28 days validity). Further, you already received the actual benefit of RC 13. Hence, no issue found on our end.