Aircel Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Nov 27, 2022

File a complaint to Aircel

Having problems with Aircel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aircel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aircel

Aircel Website

Aircel Head Office Address

Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Aircel reviews & complaints page 146

I missed out to recharge my aircel sim card on time, due to default in recharging my sim card, because of that my aircel number validity period was expired and my sim was deactivated.. Please help me to reactivate the same number which i was in use before... Now i really needed this old number.. Is there any chances or way to reactivate the same number...
Dear Leonlee,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Alternate No.:
20 digit SIM No.:

May 21, 2017
Updated by Leonlee
And my 20 digits number is not visible because my sim card is old and all the number is disappeared..
May 21, 2017
Updated by Leonlee
My Aircel number which i wanted to reactivate is [protected].. thank you
Dear Customer (Leonlee),

We regret to inform you that your number ([protected]) is disconnected from our end and hence we request you to visit the nearest Aircel store with a valid ID and address proof to get assistance in this regard.

Aircel Social Media Team
My Aircel number which was deactivated is. [protected].. this is the number which i wanted to reactivate.. please help me out.. thank you

Aircel — Inactive number

My Aircel no [protected] is not active and I need it to be active urgent as it is my primary number and no one is able to reach me through the number, help me with this and don't tell me that my number is given to someone else as I have all my validity recharged at the time it was requested from Aircel through SMS so please resolve this problem as soon as possible....

This is in reference to the Vikram Bhatt stories VAS activation on my Aircel number [protected] today morning (May 19, 2017). I received a text from Aircel that Rs. 30 was deducted from my account balance to activate the VAS service. As I never requested for any service I de-activated it however the deducted amount hasn't been refunded to me. So, I request Aircel to refund the deducted amount.
    Dear Customer (brijesh beingmyself),

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Kindly allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Customer (brijesh beingmyself),

We would like to inform you that our team tried contacting you a couple of times but the number was not reachable on 20th May at 2:47 PM. Further, as checked, you had been charged Rs30 for ONE97 (Vas service) on 19th May 2017 for the activation by IVR mode post double consent from your end and the same service has been deactivated. Hence, charges found are correct and no waiver is applicable.

Please solve my problem
    Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2018
    Dear Nawaz,

Please share your exact concern regarding Aircel services along with your Aircel number to assist you in the best possible manner.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2018
    Dear Nawaz,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Aircel Social Media Team

Today morning i got a text message to my number [protected] from aircel stating “thank you for choosing fashion world weekly at rs. 35 blah blah …..” and deducted rs. 35 from my main balance. This is total nonsense because i did not request for such useless services from aircel. This is the third time i am getting such useless message and deducted from my account in the last two months. I feel i am still using aircel network for such unnecessary headaches, and this is the worst network.

Kindly refund my amount asap. If such harassment happen again, i do not have other options, but to change network provider.
      Rajesh
      Cell no. [protected]
      Jun 20, 2017
      Hi Rajeshlai,

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Hi Rajeshlai,

We would like to inform you that as we have checked and found that you were charged Rs 35 as activation fee for WORLD35 from MAUJ service provider activated through WAP on 19/05/2017 at 07:13 with your due consent. As per your request, the same has been deactivated on 20/05/2017 at 17:02. As service gesture, Rs 35 has been refunded on 20/05/2017. Kindly avoid clicking on any WAP links popping up during browsing.

Aircel Social Media Team

My name is S. Sathishkumar my aircel postpaid mobile no is [protected] which bought three weeks before i want to deactivate this connection (or) changed prepaid connection
        My Mail Id [protected]@gmail.com
        Jun 27, 2017
        Dear Customer (harshinishri),

We would like to inform you that in order to migrate from Postpaid to Prepaid, you need to complete 90 days of service usage. Further, we request you to visit the nearest Aircel store along with valid documents of ID Proof and Address Proof to assist you in the deactivation of the connection process.

Aircel Social Media Team

Auto deducting 2 Rs daily I did not activated any service. I have not used your mobile data please refund my amount or disconnect this number permanently, I don't want to continue with this fraud company. I'm trying to connect your customer care but all lines are busy.

Request you please deactivate this service asap and return my money back.

Activated Service: NDMC170317PI2
          My number: [protected]
          Dear Sohail Mohd,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Sohail Mohd,

We would like to inform you that, our team tried calling you a couple of times today (on 22nd May at 5:48 PM) but the call was not answered.
          Further, as checked you have been charged Rs 2/- for an auto renewal data pack on daily reactivation basis. The same has been deactivated from our end and as a onetime goodwill gesture, a waiver of Rs 10/- has been initiated from our end and the same will be credited within 48 hours.

Aircel Social Media Team

Aircel is filthy theives. Theire autorenewal packs are like They gave the key to enter to theire realm but not for exit.
            This is the way they have been looting customer.i wouldn't stay on there network.
            This is the end.there are plenty of complaints I see although now they have not taken any sustainable action.
            They only know to write hope your problem resolved.
            But problem is resolved after loosing 20 rupees.
            Do u guys hv idea what it takes to earn 20 rupees. Aircel are looting thousands of Indian by 1000*20 daily doing nothing. This is what cheap companies do.
            Jul 7, 2017
            Dear Neal Rajak,

Date & Time of deduction:
            Screenshot of the message received upon deduction:

Aircel — Incoming and outgoing call stop

My AIRCEL No [protected]
              Mere no par incoming and outgoing call facility bond ho geye.
              Me customer care me call kiya tha 3 bar muje bola ki 4 hours me thik ho jayega.
              Maine 4 hours bad jab firse call ki bola thik ho gaya.
              Jo ki mere problem thik hi nehi hoya tha
              Par mere is no se customer care me call busy kar diya..
              To mera problem ka kuch soluation na karke call busy kar diya to humlog aircel kaise...

On 17 may btwn 7 to 8 17 rs. was deducted from my balance infact it ws the total money i have... and then i took loan of rs 10 on night of 17 may which was suppose to be expired on 18 night but it get lost i.e. deducted by the company before the time, i am complaining for this for 2 days but your service providers says that my details is not updating so i do wait for some 1 hour this is the same sentance they said me when i called them and till now i have called 6 times your 1 hour still not over. i am done with your services and i complaint on consumer forum and trai both .
              Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ported my no [protected] from assam circle to delhi circle.but it's sevice has not started yet as 15 passed.Please contact me as immediately as possible.
                Alternate contact no-[protected](Prince shukla)
                Jun 26, 2017
                Updated by princeshukla300
                15 days have passed
                May 24, 2017
                Hi Prince Shukla,

May 25, 2017
                Hi Prince Shukla,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and your concern has been resolved. Please feel free to let us know in case of any further assistance.

Aircel Social Media Team

Request you please deactivate this service asap and return my money back.

Activated Service: NDMC170317PI2
                  My number: [protected]
                  Jun 19, 2017
                  Dear Mohdfurkan Ali,

Dear Mohdfurkan Ali,

We would like to inform you that as per the records, you had been charged Rs2/- for auto renewal data pack on daily reactivation basis and the same was activated post consent from your end. Further, we have deactivated the same service. Hence, charges found are correct and no waiver is applicable.

Aircel Social Media Team

Im facing a problem with aircel showroom members in chennai branches like perungudi, perumbakkam, palavakkam, velacherry, saidapet. Actually these people are not treating the customers politely, for the past 10months i was facing this problem and my sim is also not changed to postpaid to prepaid. I have submitted all the documents which possiblility for changing to prepaid sim. Really im saying aircel network is fraudulent and enjoying with aircel customers. Dont play with a poor family and middle class family. Asking them to pay the aircel bill for the before cycle starts but eventhough they are changing to prepaid.

Kindly please take appropriate action on aircel branches.
                    Dear Customer (bhaviyar),

We are really sorry for the experience you have had with us and are forwarding your concern regarding the behavior at Aircel branches.

Please allow us some time to come up with an update.

Updated by bhaviyar
                    Hi Team,
                    I want to talk to the Aircel head office who is responsible for solving the issues at a time.So please call me ( my number [protected]).It will very helpful if you call back me and i will explain you very clearly .In my family, we all using Aircel network after facing this problem from this branches and your aircel network team also speaks very badly.Kindlyy please call me as soon as possible

Thanks&Regards,
                    Bhaviya R
                    Dear Customer (bhaviyar),

We are in follow up with the concerned team and will update accordingly.

Dear Customer (bhaviyar),

We would like to inform you that as per our record your number ([protected]) is successfully migrated to Prepaid on 19/5/2017.

Hi Team,
                    I want to talk to the Aircel head office who is responsible for solving the issues at a time.So please call me ( my number [protected]).It will very helpful if you call back me and i will explain you very clearly .In my family, we all using Aircel network after facing this problem from this branches and your aircel network team also speaks very badly.Kindly please call me as soon as possible

Thanks&Regards,
                    Bhaviya R
                    Aircel Customer Care's response, May 19, 2017
                    Dear Customer (bhaviyar),

We are in follow up with the concerned team and will update accordingly.

Aircel Social Media Team

Yesterday on 17th May 2017 I've mafe a complaint to aircel to block my father's aircel number as his mobile was lost, I've given my mobile number as an alternate number. But they have barred incoming and outgoin calls to my mobile number. I am able to view my current balance but not able to make calls and recieve calls.
                      I cannot even make calls to Customer care to make a complaint.
                      Jun 26, 2017
                      Dear Manoj Ganesan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share the following information (regarding the which is lost and is to be blocked) to confirm your identity:

Alternate No:
                      Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):
                      Date of Birth:
                      Complete Address:

Also, share your concerned Aircel number which has been mistakenly blocked and is to be unbarred now.

Dear Manoj Ganesan,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Respected sir,
                        I was already one aircel postpaid number still now last three month my cell phone bill is very high. My business level iin very low. So please requested my mobile number inter change postpaid to prepaid.

Name : s prem kumar
                        Door no: p32/11, gurkha camp
                        Barracks post, wellington
                        The nilgiris, tamil nadu
                        Pin:643231

My mobile no: [protected]

Tanking you.
                        Dear Customer(Prem_dssc),

Thanks for reaching out to us. We request you to visit your nearest Aircel store along with the following documents for further assistance in this regard:

1. POA (Proof of address)
                        2. POI (Proof of Identity)

Aircel Social Media Team

Hi I have been using Air cell for over 10 years, I am facing a lot of problems recently. I can go online to browse for something everytime it's subscribes to something and I get charged, when I call to cancel the services and to a get a refund the person is very rude today I spoke to a lady who.was very rude and hard to understand, the other day I spoke to someone who is from the Pondicherry office who was also very rude, this is a bad way of making money. If I want something I can subscribe ai don't want it to automatically get subscribed.
                          Jul 1, 2017
                          Dear DeanBrendon,

Date & Time of deduction:
                          Amount deducted:
                          Any message received upon deduction:

Dear DeanBrendon,

Dear aircel,
                            My aircel num : [protected]

Yesterday i got replaced my aircel sim, but the sim is not activated yet, there is no proper response from the customer care and the showroom contact number not reachable now i am tired of your customer care services so please solve this issue asap. Or i have to port my number to another network!!!

Contact :
                            Alternate num: [protected]
                            Chennai,
                            sim activated
                            Dear Customer (Prasanth Yadz),

Updated by Prasanth Yadz
                            after i posted my complaint i getting call from this number ([protected]), asking my bank details to activate my sim .
                            Dear Customer (Prasanth Yadz),

We would like to inform you that your SIM has been successfully activated on 18/05/2017. Also, we suggest you beware of such callers who ask for your bank details (and not to share your bank detail over call) as we don't ask such details.

My no [protected]
                              Plz.. I often receive d aircel company's ad calls it gives worriness
                              Kindly i request to ban such dat calls
                              Sincerely
                              I. Jeba
                              May 17, 2017
                              Updated by Jeba Jansi Rani
                              Pls ban companies ad calls
                              Dear Jeba Jansi Rani,

We request you to activate DND/NCPR to avoid such unwanted Calls/SMSs. Please follow the procedure provided below to activate the service:

Type <START> 0 and send to 1909 or you may dial 1909 from your AIRCEL mobile to register.

Aircel — Incoming or Outgoing Call band ho gaya hai

Mera number[protected] hai.
                                Maine 14 May Subhah 09:15 AM ko Complane kiya tha to bataya gaya 36 Hours me Aapki Problems Solve ho jayegi lekin abhi tak kuch nhi hua hai. Aapse Request hai ki Please mere Number par Incoming or Outgoing Call ko thik kiya jaye....

Two days before i have recharged offer for Rs. 349 and its validity was given as 28 days. but today it is not getting the offer.
                                [protected] is my mobile number
                                please provide the offer of that 349 rs for my number or please refund me.
                                Jun 24, 2017
                                Dear Customer (goldamariasyriac),

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Recharge Date:
                                Mode of recharge:
                                Transaction ID:

Dear Customer (goldamariasyriac),

We would like to inform you that as we have checked and found you have received benefits ( free calls local +std & 300 min per day &1200 min weekly & 100 MB per day unlimited data for 28 days ) and using the benefits on your number.

Aircel Social Media Team

Hello sir/madam, I m an Aircel customer, I have been tolerating unfairness & fraud from Aircel for a long time, even I raised my voice against that but no result i found except formal reply from Aircel, this time I m complaining with this hope that I find a result not to a formal response, since last 10 days deduction was being done almost daily from my a/c on the name of service activation like khana khajana service, ndtv service etc, whenever I complained against it to Aircel, I was told a service was activated from u & when I told them I didn't activate a service, I got refund, almost it happened till 10 days, today 16/05/2017 when I checked my a/c bal, I found deduction of 21rs, when I complained against it to Aircel, they told me service auto renewal happened & refund can't be done, when I asked them that how can a service auto renewal happen whereas no service was activated on my phone, they couldn't answer well. Please help me raise customer voice & provide me my refund. [protected]
                                  May 18, 2017
                                  Hi Ujjwal Ji, We would like to inform you that as per the records, there is a balance deduction of Rs 21/- towards the NDMNM75 service activated on 16/03/2017. However, we have deactivated the service and as goodwill Waiver Rs. 21/- has been credited to your account. Warm Regards, Aircel Social Media Team
                                  May 17, 2017