Aircel Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Sep 24, 2022

File a complaint to Aircel

Having problems with Aircel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aircel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aircel

Aircel Website

Aircel Head Office Address

Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon

Jun 23, 2017
Updated by aakk
my sim is blocked
Dear Customer (Aakk),

Please let us know the favor/assistance that you need from our end and also share the following details to proceed further:

20 digits SIM number:
Registered name for this connection:

Dear sir/madam

I have been using aircel mobile services for a long time. My name is mayukh jain
    From meerut and my mobile no. Is [protected]. Recently, from the last few months i am facing sudden issues and unable to use my sim and couldn't understand how can i handle it. I really don't know what was happen. I kindly need this no. As it is used in all my bank documents, job applications and also in ptm (In which my big amount has been trapped). My all urgent transition has been stopped due to which a huge blunder has been created. Also i am unable to get my job notifications.
    I visit to my nearby aircel office and request them to please sort out problem but clearly ignored and said that it can not be allotted to someone but it still registered in my identity.
    As this company is so trusted and helpful and i hope you will rectify my issues as soon as possible.

Waiting for your quick response.

Mayukh jain
    Email - id : [protected]@gmail.com
    Jun 11, 2017
    Dear Pikkiq,

We request you to share the 20 Digits SIM no. to proceed further.

[protected] call detail
    mail plz [protected]@gmail.com
    Aircel Customer Care's response, May 12, 2017
    Dear Sany Pramanik,

We would request you to visit your nearest Aircel store with the following documents to get the details for the same.

POI (Proof of identity)
    POA (Proof of address)

Aircel Social Media Team

I'm using a Aircel mobile with number [protected] for the past 10 years. Until last month the bill has never been more than Rs. 1500/- per month. All payments have been done within the stipulated due date and never missed.

All of a sudden the service provider has stopped my our going service few days back and sent me a message stating I have utilized data more than my credit limit which is Rs. 5, 700/-. The current bill as they claim is Rs. 12, 000. This data is completely wrong as my utilization is very minimal. I always used to connect to I have tried reaching them by all means including mails to their grievance cell with no revert from them till date. Now even incoming is also disabled.

I was able to speak to one of their customer support executive last weekend, who informed me that the data usage which was charged higher were downloads in the range of some 7GB / 15GB data in few hours which is obviously not possible with Aircel 3G network. Moreover, the days where it was mentioned as high utilization, I was in home where the 3G network is very feeble. In home I always use my WIFI network to connect which is has more than 40 MBPS speed rather than struggling with not working 3G network.

Request you to investigate this case and relive me from this pain.
      Jun 12, 2017
      Hi Rajeshkumar Venkataramanan,

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Rajeshkumar Venkataramanan,

We would like to inform you that we have verified the number and found that you are in 3G Mobile Bundle [protected]@802 and had 1 GB data plan but you utilize 94 GB data. Further, the amount of Rs.10768 was charged after discount. Hence charges are authentic.

Updated by Rajeshkumar Venkataramanan
      Your 3G network doesn't have the capability of downloading 94GB within a month's time. I clearly mentioned in the above details that I have not used it for downloads and your network is not supporting downloads of big volumes. The data given as my usage is totally wrong. Request you to check the authenticity of the data again. GIve me details of what was downloaded with the source and destination IP details along with timings and size for the entire month.
      May 12, 2017
      Hi Rajeshkumar Venkataramanan,

We have re-escalated your issue to the team. We will share an update soon.

May 12, 2017
      Dear Rajeshkumar Venkataramanan,

We would like to inform you that we have verified the number and found that you are in 3G Mobile Bundle [protected]@802 and had 1 GB data plan but you utilize 1.94 GB data. Further, the amount of Rs.10768 was charged after discount. Hence charges are authentic.

Aircel Social Media Team

Today also deducted my balance Rs2 for music box weekly.without my knowledge it is unnecessary trouble to me.please stop this service.
        Jun 21, 2017
        Dear Manickavelu,

We would like to inform you that the VAS service has been deactivated from your number.

Aircel Social Media Team

Please deactivate this service otherwise I will port to other network ...I am facing lots of problem for this service everyday deducted 2 rs in my account... Please help me
          Jun 18, 2017
          Dear Krishan Kumar Sahani,

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details to assist you better:

Service Pack name:
          Alternate no.:
          Last recharge amount:

Dear Krishan Kumar Sahani,

We would like to inform you that as per the records, we have found that you had been charged Rs2/- for the Auto renewal SMS pack on a daily activation basis and the same has been deactivated from our end. Hence, charges found are correct and no waiver Is applicable.

Aircel Social Media Team

Aircel announced 348 rupees pack o[censored]nlimited calls and 2gb data. So i recharged it. But i receive only 100mb data then i called aircel customer care that customer care exexcutive asked 2gb offer only for 4g handset not for the 3g handset. But they did not mention it in the offer message. I have proof for that. I have attached that msg here

Aircel offer!
            5. Pi227=4gb data;28d
            Jun 19, 2017
            May 05, 2017
            Narayan789's response
            My aircel cannot work present time. What the process to restart
            My no. [protected]
            Dear Albert004,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
            Recharge Date:
            Mode of recharge:
            Transaction ID:

May 18, 2017
            Dear Albert004,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Aircel Social Media Team
            My number has been reissued to some one ... Because i have not used that number for 2 months . I have paid the charges for life time incoming how can they take my number back without informing me ...Aircel number [protected]

my name is narayan kumar and alternate contact number is [protected]

please help me to get back my number
            Aircel Customer Care's response, May 11, 2017
            Hi Narayan789,

We have checked your account details and found that your number has been disconnected under ZMU policy as per TRAI guidelines. Further, this number has been assigned to some other user as a fresh connection. Hence, the same can't be reissued to you.

Dear sir /madam,

I have lost my phone. It's number is [protected] - aircel.
              Please deactivate it as soon as possible as i suspect it to be stolen. Since it has already been two days, the phone or sim might be in potent danger of being pirated.
              I would be really grateful for the action.
              If you require further details contact me by responding.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
              Aircel customer.
              Jun 10, 2017
              Dear Sumedha Sankar,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share the following information to confirm your identity:

Alternate No:

Dear Sumedha Sankar,

We request you to share the security check details to bar the number. Further, we request you to provide the alternate contact number for further process.

Aircel Social Media Team

I'm Rajender my phone number is [protected]. I am trying to send sms from this number but it doesn't go out from my outbox.. I've called to customer care many times and told them about this problem, , but the problem has not been solved yet after 4days, whenever I call them they ask me the same questions every time, . and every time they charge me 50paise, they have already charged me more than Rs5...
                . now I don't think they will solve this problem of mine.. now I've started feeling that they are cheating.. they are making fool of me, they just want me not to use Aircel anymore..
                May 15, 2017
                Dear Guneja,

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Sample number to which the sending SMSs is getting failed:
                Alternate number:
                Screenshot of the error message received while sending the SMSs:

May 15, 2017
                Dear Guneja,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and your concern has been resolved. Please feel free to let us know in case of any further assistance.

Dear Customer Service Team,

Thank you for your Service and the same time you people disturbing and making money from aged people too much by sending unwanted messages and the person receiving messages don't know what to do and he is pressing ok. The money is keep on deducting from his balance. You guys don't know othe ways to make money. Several time I called customer service and informed several time.

Kindly stop sending messages to this number and he is suffered too much.

Mob.[protected]

Balakrishnan on behalf of Jacob.
                  Jun 26, 2017
                  Dear Bala Samikkannu,

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Kindly allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Bala Samikkannu,

We would like to inform you that VAS services have been deactivated from your account.

Aircel Social Media Team

Sir, i am holding a pre-paid aircel mobile no. [protected] in noida (Ncr circle). I did recharge of rs 99 (You give offer of 125 on recharge of 99 at that time) on 5th may 2017, after 1 hour i got the message of recharge successful, but when i checked the balance, there was no increment, from that time i'am trying to call customer care (198), but none of your customer care executive is free, i have tried lot of times. Please suggest me what to do now.
                    they called me(+911179400000)
                    Hi Yugansh Thakur,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Mode of recharge:
                    Screenshot of offer message:

i have added attached screen shot of my Bill Payment Details

Dear Yugansh Thakur,

Thanks for sharing the requisite details. We are forwarding your concern to the concerned team.

Updated by Yugansh Thakur
                    this attached screenshot is the offer you are providing(highlighting one of Rs 99)

Updated by Yugansh Thakur
                    thanks for your quick response!
                    Updated by Yugansh Thakur
                    can you please let me know that how much time will you take to resolve my issue?
                    Dear Yugansh Thakur,

We regret the delay, we're in continuous follow up with the team. We'll update as soon as possible.

Dear Yugansh Thakur,

We hope our team got in touch with you and shared the requisite details.

Aircel Social Media Team

I have ported my aircel connection. I have paid excess amount for smooth porting. As per last bill, there is a balance of rs.561/- to be refunded. My number [protected]. Last bill number:[protected] dated 20/04/2017.
                      Name: j karthik bharathi
                      Address: 15/2, sri sai enclave, karpagam avenue, sembakkam, chennai 600073.
                      Also, i have updated my address lot times, but still my bill shows old address.
                      May 04, 2017
                      Venkatgiri
                      Yousufguda
                      Hyderabad
                      Pincode-500045
                      Plz reply me on my alternate no [protected]
                      As soon as possible
                      Dear Karthik Bharathi,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Karthik Bharathi,

We would like to inform you that the amount of Rs.561 will be refunded to your billing address within 30 working days.

Hi dis is shaik wali
                      Aircel Customer Care's response, May 9, 2017
                      Dear Customer(azhar.khan),

Aircel Customer Care's response, May 9, 2017
                      Hi Azhar Khan,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please find the PUK 03524216 regarding your Aircel no. 9700264788

Aircel Social Media Team

Some one has stolen my cell phone no. [protected] on 08.09.2017 at 09.45 am. At st. Mount railway station model no. Jtio gold samsung imei no. [protected]. Please track and block. As of now ie. 09.05.2017 upto 10.45 am. Thief is using my mobile no. [protected]. Please track and block., further i request you to send the cell no. Dialed in my cell. Till this time.
                        Jun 10, 2017
                        Dear Saravanan Gopal,

Complete Address:

Further, we request you to visit your nearest police station to trace the phone and please visit the nearest Aircel store to get the call details.

Dear Saravanan Gopal,

We would like to inform you that your number has been suspended under SIM lost barring on 9/5/2017.

Sep 27, 2020
                        Updated by Saravanan Gopal
                        Still I have not got my phone please

I give a place for tower installation into my area.
                          Village: Chhatai, post office: Chhatai, police station: Ranitala, district: Murshidabad, pin: 742302.
                          Ikbal-[protected]/[protected]@hotmail.cilom
                          Jun 27, 2017
                          Dear IkbalPriya,

We would like to inform you that, the government has focused on safety aspects in the wake of concerns raised by citizens about hazardous radiation.

We regret to inform you that, at present we are not doing any tower installation.

Aircel — Sim registration failed aircel

My no. [protected] registration failed plz activate my no. I used this no. From 4-5 years... Plz activate my no... I m not used my sim for 10-12 days and today i checked my sim and it appears sim registration failed... No warning send by company for this topic and suddenly aircel failed my sim registration... This is not a good process... Up east sim... And any other information u can ca to my no. [protected]...

[protected] on this I don't have outgoing facilities and incoming facilities please resolve this
                            Dear Customer(Aryanthegodfather11),

We have checked your account details and found that your number is in active status from our end. Hence, we request you to kindly visit the nearest Aircel store along with sim card for further assistance in this regard.

Aircel Social Media Team

I have received sms on 03 rd may that my recharge is succesful but till now i can't make any call as my account showing zero balance. When i contacted customer care executives they didn't give any proper explanation and one lady executive mis behaved. I want them to refund the money or allot my talktime. This is the 3rd time am facing this kind of problem.
                              Jun 13, 2017

Landmark:
                              Specific location(indoor/outdoors):

May 13, 2017
                              Dear Satabdi Mazumder,

We would like to inform you that as per our concern team you are facing issue with multiple location problems. We request you to check with other handset and please let us know if the problem will still persist so we assist you further.

Aircel Social Media Team

I am from jonai, dist-dhemaji, assam, i have two brothers and there is a land dispute going on between us. After the death of my grandfather, the rent for the aircel tower which is established on one of my brother's land was stop since the land was still on my father name and and was to be cleared when the land dispute was over and the land was named on any of my brother or me
                                Bur, recently one of my brother has submitted a false/invalid affidavit which say that the land is on the name of my brother's mistress and thereby cleared all the rent. I queried the matter and when i contact the mauza office, i came to know that the land is still on the name of my father. They have submitted a false document and thereby cleared all the rent.
                                Therefore, i kindly request you to query about the matter and take necessary action or help me with the right authority to contact about the same.
                                Jun 8, 2017
                                Dear Sanjiv Kumar Sorahia,

We suggest you contact your legal adviser or advocate to get assistance in this regard as we can not help you for the same.

Aircel — Automatic balance deduction for fun bazaar

In the Aircel number [protected], automatically Rs. 5/- deducted from balance for FUN BAZAR for continuously. Although, it was not subscribed. It was done by the Aircel itself. I have registered complaint on the aircel company also. But still no action has been initiated.

After complaining the balance is still deducting. Refund the balance.

Look after the matter seriously.

Thank you...

Very bad service provider... Daily they deducted my 5rs as they had activated some service even i had stoped the service den too they deduct the amt regularly and after every 5days 50rs is deducted for the same service which i had complaint for stop..i have given complaint many time to customer support executive they say the receive is stop and will give you refund but they dont give the money back and if we ask the status of complaint next day thee said amt will not be refunded and while customer talking the customer support executive disconnect the call.. if we tell them to transfer the call to Senior person they dont transfer the call...

Vindo, Deepak, vikas, rajesh, ashish, these are executive misguide me as said service is stoped and money will get call and disconnect the call without giving proper solution in between the conversation... all false information is given to me.. Provide proper training to your employees they dont hai telephone etiquette and manner how to talk with customer..

Do aircel give training to end call quickly without giving solution... I was using aircel from more then 12yrs... You are loosing your customer ... you guys are proving us to shift to other network ...
                                  they put the call on rejection i[censored] are irritated... dey dont want to speak with irritated customer ...
                                  Request you to give training how to give correct resolution to irritated rather disconnecting the call... even TL need trainning...

Worst Service ... Please close your network... you guys provide Horrible Service...
                                  Apr 2, 2018
                                  thanks
                                  Dear Customer(Hbaig),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you

Dear Customer (Hbaig),

We hope your balance related issue has been resolved now.

Aircel Social Media Team
                                  Sir..I bought an Aircel SIM today for Rs 99 with 8gb offer, numbered [protected].Upon dialling 59059 it again asks to dial the same number and asks to recharge the account. I was told that the SIM would be activated by the evening but now it still seems to be 'not working'.So please take necessary action and please notify me where the problem is.
                                  Aircel Customer Care's response, May 10, 2017
                                  Dear Syed Aarish,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, please share your alternate number.

Aircel Customer Care's response, May 10, 2017
                                  Dear Syed Aarish,

Aircel Social Media Team

I'm trying to recharge for Rs 15 that is aircel to aircel free for one day but it's showing "Something happened and we couldn't complete this action" This is the 4th time I'm facing this problem. What to do now? This is my problem. How can I write a story on it? The shorter the problem the shorter the problem. The scratch card isn't working. What will I do now?
                                    Updated by Sikata_123
                                    The shorter the problem the shorter the complain*
                                    Dear Sikata_123,

Aircel No.:
                                    Validity of top card(scratch card):
                                    Coupon number: