Aircel
Aircel Ltd.

Aircel Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

+91 12 4476 5000  [Head Office]

Fax:
Fax:

Hyderabad
No.8-2-681/3A & 8-2- 681/3, Lakshmi Cyber Centre, Road No.12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034

New Delhi
A44, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, Near Haldirams, Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110 044
Tel: +91 97 1609 9999
Fax: +91 11 2699 0095

Bangalore

69/1, Golden Millennium 4th Floor, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560 052

Opus Centre, Opp. Hotel Tunga Paradise, Road No : 47, MIDC, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 093
Tel:
Fax: +91 22 4260 6070

Pune
CommerZone, 144 / 145, 2nd Building, 6th Floor, Ashok Samarth Path, Yerwada, Pune – 411 006
Tel: +91 20 4140 6666
Fax: +91 20 4140 6699

Chennai
4th Floor, Spencer Plaza, No.769, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002
Tel: +91 44 4228 0000
Fax: +91 44 4228 0123

Kolkata
Globsyn Crystal Building, 3rd Floor, Block EP, Plot - 11 & 12, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700 091
Tel: +91 98 0459 8045
Fax: +91 33 2357 4236

Coimbatore
No.114, 2nd Floor, Sri Arthanari Towers, Race Course Road, Coimbatore – 641 018.
Tel:
Fax: +91 42 2427 0170

Ahmedabad
B-1005, 10th Floor, Narnarayan Complex, Opp. Ganesh Plaza, Nr. Navarangpura Bus Stand, Ahmedabad – 380 009
Tel: +91 79 6513 3001
Fax: +91 79 4007 5340

Ernakulam
3rd Floor, RR Arcade, Geethanjali Bus Stop, Thammanam Post, NH By-pass, Ernakulam – 682 032
Tel: +91 48 4419 0000

Aircel Complaints & Reviews

To,
Customer Service Manager,
Airtel/Aircel/Vodafone/BSNL
West Bengal Telecom Circle.

With due respect, I beg to state that I am a prepaid Lifetime Customer of Airtel, Aircel West Bengal. First of all, I express my sincere thanks to all mobile operators for reducing the lifetime value voucher and also call tariffs. It was urgently required for a developing countries where most of the people are middle class and lower class categories. At present, The Minimun recharge for a lifetime Customer is Rs. 200 in six months. I have not to talk more, so it is seen that most of rupees remains unused and carries with next Rs. 200. It is expensive for me also those who do not talk more. I am requesting all mobile operators, please reduce minimum rechage to Rs. 100 for six months, so that everybody could avail lifetime facilities.
With thanks and regards,
Sincerely,
Kuladeep Roy Chowdhury
Midnapore-721101
I am a vodafone customer feom past 7 years started with prepaid and now using a postpaid connection and verry happy with the service provided by vodafone and will like to work with vodafone and please let me know if you have any oppenings in bangalore.My contact number is [protected]

Ok, Can be sent...

I took an aircel connection two weeks back . My no: is [protected]. While taking the connection I informed them that I am not having any local address proof in chennai. They said like it is not needed and gave me the connection aganist my driving licence which is issued in kerala. The connection I took was a One year connection . Now they have disconnected my incoming and outgoing facility saying that I need to submit a local address proof. Can any body suggest me how I can take this issue to a higher level so that no more cheating will happen to anyother consumer.Also let me know whether I can take some legal action aganist the service provider. The worst thing is that not even a single call came from there customer support person regarding this issue .

Vinish
    sim deactivation
    I took an aircel connection for the past 2 years . My no: is [protected]. kindly deactivate the sim card.
    I was using air no. My no. is [protected]. i have lost my mobile at mumbai on 14.10.2008. i purchesed this no. in kodaikanal. Is it possible to get the sim at Chennai Please le me know to whom should i contact, please give me the address & contact details.

i'm coming to Chennai on 17.10.2008. Please help me

Thanks & Regards

A.Baskar

I have bought a two sim cards( jodi offer) with postpaid plan few months ago... I have used it for only 2-3 months...After some time i went to the Aircel showroom in tambaram and deactivated that... I dont know whether they deactivated only one sim or two... But i asked for both sim cards... After 4 months from this, someone called me from aircel and told that we are in the court now, pay the bill amount by today itself, otherwise we will file a case on you... I really got shocked and didnt know what to do... I have recorded the conversation once i know its so stupid... They asked to pay the bill, i clarified that the bill is for my old mobile number... Then i payed 1300Rs and asked them to deactivate the sim... They didnt sent any mail regarding this... no message and calls regarding this for four months...They said ok sir we will definitely deactivate the sim, hereafter you wont receive any such calls or messages regarding this... But today they again called me and asked me to pay the bill for this month... I told that i have deactivated the sim two months before... But they asked me to show the Cancel letter something... I really dont know what to do... Also their staffs not respecting the customers, they are speaking like police to a thief...
    Someone please help me on what should i do...

Infant

I have two showrooms in the name of M/S PAWAN PUTRA and M/S ANJANI PUTRA in the KONDITHOPE AREA, CHENNAI-79. I have been a regular and persistant dealer of AIRCEL PREPAID SIM ACTIVATIONS from past 3yrs. If you could check our records of activations you would know that we stand in the 'A' Grade of your Dealer's team.
      By keeping besides other telecom companies like VODAFONE and AIRTEL, I add around 300 customers every month to AIRCEL. But every effort to keep AIRCEL company growing is going in vain due to improper response and rapo with the executives of AIRCEL.
      We do our job sincerely with the target and schemes given to us but later it so happens to be that everytime the promises made to us regarding the incentives are dropped down.
      Once we were promised of GOLD COINS on certain number of activations in that month but your executives failed to keep up the promise even upon the accomplishment of the target given to us. They replaced the scheme for us to some cash and some simcards after the target was achieved. We refused to accept it but then after so much of apologies and requests from TSM i had accepted it and warned them of giving me irrelevant targets and schemes.
      Later it used to be continued several times and once gathering information about what is going on in the outside market with AIRCEL deals, we so realised that we were being duped in the entire scenario.
      Every scheme and target given to us was entirely different from what was given to other dealers. I even have full proof of what scheme was given to other dealers and what was given to us. I then stopped working and giving my efforts to AIRCEL for 2 months, the activations and recharges had drastically dropped down. Then came the team of Distributor and the TSM to apologise and request us to start the same contribution towards AIRCEL as how we used to do before. Believing their words, we agreed to them and started the same.
      Now once agian we feel cheated though it may not be AIRCEL doing it but the executives who represent AIRCEL.
      This time we faced a new technique of cheating from AIRCEL executives . Now recently the scheme given to us was that if we had got an e-recharge balance of Rs.10, 000/- then we get 1 Dealer Demo Sim free. So to go by the scheme we had got Rs.20, 000/- easy balance in each showroom of ours. So it sums up to Rs.40, 000/- and thereby we were promised to be given 4 Dealer Demo Simcards free. This scheme was exactly relevant to what my neighbouring stores had got and known about. But later at the time of putting action to the words, they say that since we do stand in 'A' Grade of Dealers team, we would get only 1 Sim for Rs.20, 000/- . But my neighbouring stores who comparitively contribute very little to AIRCEL had recieved 1 sim per Rs.10, 000/- easy recharge. I even have the proof of all these things. Now i doubt that the officials involved in this case had sold 2 of my other Dealer DEMO cards to someone and that is why they are refusing to keep their words .
      Now i dont understand why is that always the executives try to cheat us and get some business in hand ? Why do they want to spoil their names and atmost spoiling the name of your prestigious company.
      Why do they always dupe us ? Why do they always cheat us with fake words of theirs ?
      The executives i mean to mention are of SOWCARPET area Mr.Arun (Distributor of Dugar Connections), Mr. Kalyan (TSM), and the most important not to forget Mr.Balaji (working under the TSM ) whose words are so rude and arrogant. Never heard such harsh way of communication from any working officials.
      They once again proved themselves as a team of executives working to cheat us with attractive incentives which never exists. They all say "DO WHAT THE EVER HELL YOU CAN", can u believe some executive talking like this to their Dealers and that too to those who stand in the so-called A Grade of the Dealers team?
      Its being a very bitter and ridiculous experience with AIRCEL so far. We hereby request you to look into this issue as a very urgent and important matter and kindly sort out issues and take strict actions against these above mentioned executives and give us a better and quality service from AIRCEL. Also a suggestion that you kindly replace these members of AIRCEL mentioned above so as to get a green experience even while conversing. Please do the needful by sending us 2 more DEMO cards for us as per the promise and giving a better quality .
      Not everyone facing such problems would come forward and mail the higher authorities and let them know about it . But i take out time from my schedule and sending you the fact happening between we and AIRCEL, on only belief that AIRCEL will definitely address to our problems.
      With this belief i hereby awaiting a quick and positive response from AIRCEL in the spirit and goodness,
      M/S.PAWAN PUTRA
      M/S.ANJANI PUTRA
      [MR.ASHOK KOTHARI, PH:[protected]]
      M/S.PAWAN PUTRA
      M/S.ANJANI PUTRA
      [MR.ASHOK KOTHARI, PH:[protected]]
      very bad customer service... than other mobile communities
      even a getting duplicate sim also very difficult in aircel commu.

i am in chennai. but my aircel sim is tamil nadu sim.

i can't get the duplicate sim even now ... you know one thing i lost my mob. last week. but i can't get back my aircel connect inside chennai.. Airtel has that facility for getting duplicate sim for tamil nadu sector sim.. no one is available for attending the customer care calls... very rare case.. one can get the connection. if you continue this further then you loose most of the customers... be careful... don't spoil your name..
      i am using demo card in that outgoing calls to other mobile is huge.. so kindly redice the charges of outgoing ... reply soon..

I have received my bill on 15/04/2008 and I want my bill items of the last month and my mobile number is [protected].

Looking forward for you kind consideration.

Antony Peter.

Antony Associates Pvt Ltd.
      No. 10 / 66. Harleys Road,
      Kilpauk, Chennai - 10
      i have lost my aircel demo sim .please tell now what can i do?

i m the postpaid subscriber of aircel & i want item missed bill every month...

thanking you,
      abrar hussain mir
      tower problem near 4/58 kodangipatti, Reddiarur (post), pollachi(TK) 642007 near tower in kambalapatti
      my no [protected]

Aircel — distrubance [Resolved]

often am getting a missed call from a particular no. will u please give it'z contact address pls....
        I HAVE TAKEN AIRCEL CORPORATE CONNECTION SRI RAMACHANDRA MEDICAL COLLEGE DOCTORS SCHEME, BUT NOW THE CUSTOMER CARE REPS SAY...

Aircel — sms offer [Resolved]

hello sir,
        im sri from thanjore.aircel sms offer is very poor.service is not bad...
        more...
        I am Balaji.I lodged a complaint to customer care of aircel stating that i have a balance of around 16 rupees.Suddenly they...

Aircel — deleting caller tunes [Resolved]

how to delete aircel caller tunes?please help...
        MY AREA KAMARAJAR SALAI NEAR SOU.HR.SEC.SCHOOL
        ADDRESS -12A.,MEENAKSHI PURAM 4TH STREET
        KAMARAJAR...
        Dear sir,Can u get me the name & address of this number :) [protected]...
        i want deactivate my dialer tune.... i called customer care twice.... they told that the dialer tone deactivate with in 48...
        The worst ever telecommunication service provider award could be recommended for Aircel. They provide a very poor service....

dear sir,
        someone has by mistake taken away my sim card of aircel number--[protected].kindly block the incoming and out going calls with effect from now.
        thanking you.

Make: Nokia
        IMEI No : [protected]
        E-mail for communication: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
        My Lost Mobile no: [protected]

I am N. Priya working as a lecturer in Karpaga Vinayaga Engg College situated in Padalam.(Near by Chengalpet). I lost my mobile on 04-03-09 by 12p.m(afternoon). Kindly consider this and i request you to take the necessary actions.
        SHALL I USE MY AIRCEL NO. AS A FAX NO?
        MY AIRCEL MOBILE No. is [protected]
        dear sir, , currently i am in sitapur (u.p), and i am using aircel pocket internet, but the speed of pocket internet is too slow, , plz do somethng, so customers use your service beetr...thx.
        hi my name is Rajesh Kr Singh... and i have the following problems with my no. [protected]..

1) i have activated my pocket internet on my aircel no. and this services is not working. it has wored for 10 days only on monthly card..

2) my gprs or net connection on laptop or mobile is being disconnected in every 3 or 4 minute...

3) THEY DISCONNET CALL ON COSTUMER CARE OR KEEP ON WAITING MORE THAN 30 MINUTE OR CUT THE CALL BETWEEN CONVERSASION...
        4) I HAVE COMPLAINT MANY TIME TO "AIRCEL TECHNICAL COSTUMER SUPPORT -121322" BUT THEY DON'T HELP. THEY ARE TO MAKE FOOL TO A CASTUMER... THEY GIVE USELESS ARGUMENTS LIKE
        a) SWITCH OFF MOBILE FOR 15 MINUTE...
        b) SAVE SETTINGS AGAIN AND THEN SWITCH OFF FOR 15 MINUTE...
        PLZ HELP IF CAN BE...
        same prblm i m facing. i think this is d business of aircel.

I lost my mobile on 8th january in chennai. My number is [protected].please block it ASAP....

M Amala Anthony Lambert,

78 Huzur Road,
          Coimbatore 641 018

Dear sirs,

Sub: Re - deactivation of My Cell No:[protected]

I am holding Aircell Mobile Nos:[protected] and [protected] for a long time.
          Since I am holding the first number for more than two years, you have given me a message that “ We thank U for being with AIRCELL for more than 2 years. As a reward we offer Add on pack with 1 year validity @ just Rs.49/-. Rush for ur nearest retailer. T & C apply “ on 23 11 07.
          Based on the message, I have bought the above noted Sim and it was activated immediately. Since it is valid for one year, I kept it as additional mobile facility for my family. But to my surprise, it was deactivated after a couple of days without any intimation. You have failed to keep-up your promise and made me to loose Rs.49/-. It is mere breach of trust and promise. I expect your reply by immediately.
          Your services to me so far have been the best except this incident. If you do such thing - misguiding your customer, definitely your customer base will be eroded.

Expecting your response positively,

M.Amala Anthony Lambert
          Aug 13, 2020
          I AM FROM MUMBAI, I WANT TO PURCHASE AIRCELL SIM CARD TELL ME ABOUT THIS CARD HOW IT WORKS? WHAT IS LOCAL & STD CALL & ALSO SMS PRICE MY CELL NO IS [protected]

REPLY SOON

REGARDS,

ABHAY. G. KAVYA

I am an AIRCEL CUSTOMER My Mobile No is [protected].

I am getting some unwanted love tips and for which I am registered without my authorisation or any request. This is highly IDIOTIC and unwarranted and illegal. When I wanted to contact Aircel Customer Care number they do not even pickup or respond.

I need to stop this NONSENSE IMMEDIATELY RECEIVING MESSAGES ON LOVE TIPS ETC. AND WHICH I FEEL THE AIRCEL IS CHARGING SOME SOME AMOUNT. I NEED TO BE COMPENSATED WITH PENALTY OF DOUBLE THE AMOUNT DEDUCTED IMMEDIATELY FAILING WHICH I AM TAKING THIS UPT TO CYBER CRIME BOARD.

SRIDHAR R
            i am a aircel customer and my no is [protected]

today i made a call to hutch no [protected](andhra pradesh). i rang it for 30sec i thought call is not going and cut the call. but they have deducted amount from my account.

can u people plz check this issue bcz this is the fifth time i am facing this problem.
            my aircel number is missing how to get the duplicate number
            I am an AIRCEL CUSTOMER for the past 3 years .My Mobile No is[protected].

I am getting Bible quotes everyday and for which I am registered without my authorisation or any request. When I wanted to contact Aircel Customer Care number they do not even pickup or respond.

I need to immediately stop recieving bible quotes. I feel that Aircel is charging some amount for the same. Please see to this issue and close the issue as soon as possible.

Amirtha T
            hi i'm santhosh i want to know the claa details of my mobile number for the month of march, april and may for the year 2006
            its urgent plz
            My no : [protected]
            i receive daily unnecessary love tips to my cell and my mobile number is [protected].please deactivate your non sense tips.
            Hi, i am annaiah. I am an aircel customer. My mobile no is [protected]. I am receiving love tip without subscribing. please deactivate it.

I am from Koilpadagai near avadi
              i am aircel customer
              we are getting useless aircel service
              very low...

My Sim card is locked.
              How do i remove this lock.
              Kindly provide contact details including phone number.
              Await your response at the earliest

Mujibur Rahman
              Aug 13, 2020
              Pls contact aircel customer service (Dial from aircel Chennai: Postpaid:[protected]. Prepaid:[protected] and provide them the below details:
              1. Sim card holder name
              2. Last recharge amount/ current balance/ current plan (i.e. life time validity or 2years etc)
              3. Last 8 digit number of your sim card.

With the above details the CSR will be able to help you with the new PUK code but incase the sim is locked then you need to drop into Aircel office and request for a dplicate sim card with additional charges of rs.120 or so...along with this you also need to provide your identy proof, address proof with a latest passport size photo.
              hello...
              i am babeesh i cant acess internet in pc .i had called several times to custmer care, they where telling that it will take 24 hrs to overcome this problem.now it is more than 3 days but there is no responce from u r part.what i want to do
              last re: 10 rs card
              life long
              my simcard is locked security no. if the no not deteced so kindly help me pls

Dear Sir

I was bought your Aircel prepaid Sim card from your one of the dealer on 22nd November..that time...