Aircel Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Jan 7, 2023

File a complaint to Aircel

Having problems with Aircel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aircel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aircel

Aircel Website

Aircel Head Office Address

Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Aircel reviews & complaints page 529

often am getting a missed call from a particular no. will u please give it'z contact address pls.
I have two showrooms in the name of M/S PAWAN PUTRA and M/S ANJANI PUTRA in the KONDITHOPE AREA, CHENNAI-79. I have been a regular and persistant dealer of AIRCEL PREPAID SIM ACTIVATIONS from past 3yrs. If you could check our records of activations you would know that we stand in the 'A' Grade of your Dealer's team.
By keeping besides other telecom companies like VODAFONE and AIRTEL, I add around 300 customers every month to AIRCEL. But every effort to keep AIRCEL company growing is going in vain due to improper response and rapo with the executives of AIRCEL.
We do our job sincerely with the target and schemes given to us but later it so happens to be that everytime the promises made to us regarding the incentives are dropped down.
Once we were promised of GOLD COINS on certain number of activations in that month but your executives failed to keep up the promise even upon the accomplishment of the target given to us. They replaced the scheme for us to some cash and some simcards after the target was achieved. We refused to accept it but then after so much of apologies and requests from TSM i had accepted it and warned them of giving me irrelevant targets and schemes.
Later it used to be continued several times and once gathering information about what is going on in the outside market with AIRCEL deals, we so realised that we were being duped in the entire scenario.
Every scheme and target given to us was entirely different from what was given to other dealers. I even have full proof of what scheme was given to other dealers and what was given to us. I then stopped working and giving my efforts to AIRCEL for 2 months, the activations and recharges had drastically dropped down. Then came the team of Distributor and the TSM to apologise and request us to start the same contribution towards AIRCEL as how we used to do before. Believing their words, we agreed to them and started the same.
Now once agian we feel cheated though it may not be AIRCEL doing it but the executives who represent AIRCEL.
This time we faced a new technique of cheating from AIRCEL executives . Now recently the scheme given to us was that if we had got an e-recharge balance of Rs.10, 000/- then we get 1 Dealer Demo Sim free. So to go by the scheme we had got Rs.20, 000/- easy balance in each showroom of ours. So it sums up to Rs.40, 000/- and thereby we were promised to be given 4 Dealer Demo Simcards free. This scheme was exactly relevant to what my neighbouring stores had got and known about. But later at the time of putting action to the words, they say that since we do stand in 'A' Grade of Dealers team, we would get only 1 Sim for Rs.20, 000/- . But my neighbouring stores who comparitively contribute very little to AIRCEL had recieved 1 sim per Rs.10, 000/- easy recharge. I even have the proof of all these things. Now i doubt that the officials involved in this case had sold 2 of my other Dealer DEMO cards to someone and that is why they are refusing to keep their words .
Now i dont understand why is that always the executives try to cheat us and get some business in hand ? Why do they want to spoil their names and atmost spoiling the name of your prestigious company.
Why do they always dupe us ? Why do they always cheat us with fake words of theirs ?
The executives i mean to mention are of SOWCARPET area Mr.Arun (Distributor of Dugar Connections), Mr. Kalyan (TSM), and the most important not to forget Mr.Balaji (working under the TSM ) whose words are so rude and arrogant. Never heard such harsh way of communication from any working officials.
They once again proved themselves as a team of executives working to cheat us with attractive incentives which never exists. They all say "DO WHAT THE EVER HELL YOU CAN", can u believe some executive talking like this to their Dealers and that too to those who stand in the so-called A Grade of the Dealers team?
Its being a very bitter and ridiculous experience with AIRCEL so far. We hereby request you to look into this issue as a very urgent and important matter and kindly sort out issues and take strict actions against these above mentioned executives and give us a better and quality service from AIRCEL. Also a suggestion that you kindly replace these members of AIRCEL mentioned above so as to get a green experience even while conversing. Please do the needful by sending us 2 more DEMO cards for us as per the promise and giving a better quality .
Not everyone facing such problems would come forward and mail the higher authorities and let them know about it . But i take out time from my schedule and sending you the fact happening between we and AIRCEL, on only belief that AIRCEL will definitely address to our problems.
With this belief i hereby awaiting a quick and positive response from AIRCEL in the spirit and goodness,
Yours faithfully,
M/S.PAWAN PUTRA
M/S.ANJANI PUTRA
[MR.ASHOK KOTHARI, PH:[protected]]
am venkatesh just for am search in google i got u r web site. url.
i very mcuh like this name:" ANJANIPUTHRA". my future name also same name. that like it.

Thank u.
Anybody want demo sim for aircel pls contact to my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in for chennai and tamil nadu users only.. but the rate will cost more than 3000/*- and above . interested people can contact me... it is in very demand presently only one sim is available. rate bcoz the sim is passed by many hands.

* the price will be vary according to sim availablity.
I am need aircell demo card. Please contact me anybody having demo sim without any problem.
contact no. [protected]
I want aircel demo sim card if any have means mail to [protected]@yahoo.co.in
I need aircel demo card. Please contact me anybody having demo sim without any problem.
contact no. [protected]
i want aircel demo card. please send details.
i want aircel demo card please send [protected]
Already we are in CUG plan in our company name is that Con per. Mr. K. Elangovan and firm name is Udhayam Typewriting institute. It should be changed to our sister concern name is that con. per. K. Gunasekaran. GUNA ASSOCIATES, in the same address. The number which we are using already.

K. Elangovan
pls i need this number details [protected]
i want aircel demo card plz contact me [protected]d
I need aircel demo card... If anybody having demo card... Plz contact me ([protected]@gmail.com)...

Thanks & Best Regards,
Ur's riya
dnt send any unnecessary msg or ringtone phone call to me
i have disturbed somuch due to the add given by you.

you have taken my money Rs9/- without my knowledgte . dnt spoil your good name.
i have this phone number person [protected] friendship but
the adders yet this i dont know.so please givethe sim adders and the phto face display, where issued the place up as well as action immeditaly reply thankyou
hi friends i have 2 aircell demo cards.i[censored] want contact me. my number [protected]. my e-mail [protected]@yahoo.co.in. this card price is 3000 rs
Hey aircel changed the plan of the demo card...sms at 50 ps...local call 50 ps...aircel call at 30 ps...some say i is only for 6 months...any info please share...thanks
very poor network.. not satisfied... i think its not good :(.
can i find details of an aircel number
hi friends already i hav use demo sim but my plan will be changed because my call cost A-A 30pa

A-O 50pa sms 50pa please help me [protected] its my number
hi friend my aircel demo plan s automatically change A-A 30p
A-O 50pa sms 50 please help me [protected] its my number please help me
my aircel demo free is not active plz active it
no-[protected]

Aircel — Cheated by executive

This is a commplaint regarding an Aircel number [protected] provided by an Aircel executive Siddharth Sharma([protected]) on 3rd August, 2011 with a receipt handed to us along with the Aircel number [protected] and Sim no.[protected] written on it. A cheque of State Bank India was the mode of payement (cheque no.: 566192) of Rs 250/- on the same day. This is a request to either provide the number as promised or to refund the cheque.

Your prompt action will be highly appreciated.

Contact no. : [protected]
With regards
Rajiv Arya
Dear Saravanan,

Thanks for writing in to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly.
At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Dear Mr. Ashok Kothari,

We have tried to get in touch with you several times.
Please help us with a contactable no so that we can forward the details to the concerned department.

Team Aircel India .

I HAVE TAKEN AIRCEL CORPORATE CONNECTION SRI RAMACHANDRA MEDICAL COLLEGE DOCTORS SCHEME, BUT NOW THE CUSTOMER CARE REPS SAY THAT I HAD TAKEN CONNECTION FROM STANLY MEDICAL HOSPITALS GROUP!!!THIS SHOWS THE WORST RECORD MAINTENANCE...THE WORST CUSTOMER CARE REPS IN AIRCEL THAN ANY OTHER NETWORK PROVIDERS..
    Aug 13, 2020

i have to disconnect one of my Number in CUG because there is 4 connections in my name, i dont want this number. The No. is [protected]

Anand Babu.R
    HI team,

I need a monthly bill through by personal email id. I already applied fir this facilty. But still there is no responce from your team. Pls here after send the mothly bill copy to this my personal mail id. That is itsupport.[protected]@gmail.com. Pls do this ASAP. Ref: [protected].

R.Harish

I am George Fernandez and my mobile number is[protected]. I would like to disconnect my number due to billing issues for last 3 months. I have given complaint many times but not reflected in my bill. Please send me the final billing and disconnect my number.

George
    respected sir,
    i need the full number details about my brother's number :
    i need the full database in the month of october till 30
    please send the details in this mail id

his number is:[protected]
    Hai,
    This is my number [protected] and another cug number is [protected], now my bill for this month is rs 693, but out going is disconnect by aircel for Dec 30, last date for bill is 5th jan, what rule is following that, i dont know, pls reply me.
    my this number puk lockd [protected]

please giveme puk number

ravichandran
    87b, seemathamman nagar,
    sector-1,
    chennai 600107.

i m sarra and i would like to know some details of this no.[protected].
    all the time i have get the sms from this no. can u tell me who have this no, and his name also pls

this is my humble request to you, know about him self.
    hello i m amit khanna from jammu my no is [protected], email id is amitkhanna.[protected]@gmail.com. Aircel is a fraud company customer care is zero in J&K, i called so many times they gave me a wrong info. & in bahu plaza they also doing nothing just take sal & enjoy, my no incoming is barred from 4 days back but no 1 helps me
    Team
    I am S.Deenadayalan and my mobile No is [protected] (Five Numbers in CUG Connection).
    Last Two month i not properly getting month Bill . September bill still i am not getting .I haven given complaint many time (complaint no 1-[protected]) and i given my mail id also ([protected]@gmail.com) but no response . So still i am not pay September month billing amount . When your team will response my compliant ...
    aircel team
    my mobile no [protected] I haven given complaint many time (complaint no 1-[protected]) and i given my mail id also ([protected]@gmail.com) still your team no response . what can i do?
    i want following mobile no address [protected]
    HI
    i need last month call detils my mobile nomber is [protected] pls send me my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
    Dear sir / madam,

this is umapathy my mobil no is [protected]

i have this no from past 7 years really i enjoy the service, but i change postpaid to prepaid 2 months back i face lot of problem which i never met during my postpaid time.

problem facing:

today morning i sent msg to my friend, aircel deduct 60 paise / sms, so i knew to recharge my msg rate cutter. so i go today evening 7.05 pm recharge my sms rate cutter by Rs.33 and it confirm by shop person and your sms also confirmed me

"transaction number CHR[protected] from [protected] is successful."

after that i msg to my friend all the sms were saved in outbox, i start calling to customer care no, 198 then computerized recorded voice guide me to catch the customer service but for the half an hour from 8.15 to 8.50 finally ur customer service executive MR.NAVIN pick my call, how long i wait for the customer service executive, is this service ? please keep in mind, this time lot of competition in market. Withour number change i can change the network, i didnt get good proper respond for this mail. i ll not begging you to give good service. simply i change my network to airtel or vodafone,

after that i do all the instruction which give by navin, ( change the gsm to dual mode in msg setting in my 5230 mobil ) still im not get proper result again i start calling to customer care from 9.50 to 10.55 more than 1 hour then ur executive mr, sujith ( he is fully drunk, i record that call in my mobil ) attend my call, inbetween one time line to be disconnected by your executive i don, t know who is that?

finally he take my complaint and he give me the SR 1- [protected] has been registered successfully and will be resolved by 29 / 04 / 2011.

why i waiting for 2 days which i have not do any mistake, you ll deduct the amount prefectly once the date over,

you can bare Rs.200 for this 2 days for your problem.

i need my sms service from tomorrow morning,

if you cant do tell me, asap

umapathy
    Aircel is the most fake company in the world in my point of view because i have been requesting to deactivate a service which has been activated to my number, [protected] since the last year. The service is "The Daily Jobs Alert Service". But each time i call the customer care executive and they tell me that no service is activated presently on my number. But when i recharge my number Rs. 10 or Rs. 30 is getting deducted every time from my account. Is this a joke? I am fade up with this connection. You are not helpful towards the customer. Every customers are not dull. Mind it? Now if aircel is going to take any action against my complaints then its ok, otherwise i have decided to port my number to another connection. I will make sure that no one from my area can join the aircel family, "The fake family".

Please ignore if i said any rough quotes. I am really very upset. Thats why I am saying like this way. Please solve my problem. Please!!!

PRASUN PODDER
    Hi My Number Is Missing [protected]. So Ple...Block This Number Can Helping Aircel Customer Center Pl.
    Hi. My Number Missing So pl... Aircel Net Work. How To Block or Can Help Aircel Customer Center Block This Number [protected]. pl..
    i want following mobile no Name, address [protected]

T.Tharun kumar.
    I need a monthly bill through by personal email id. I already applied fir this facilty. But still there is no responce from your team. Pls here after send the mothly bill copy to this my personal mail id. That is itsupport. email id is [protected]@yahoo.com
    my mobile number is [protected]

hello sir,
      im sri from thanjore.aircel sms offer is very poor.service is not bad...
      more and more offerservice must...sms rupees one msgku 50/-.so plz any booster offer will introduce.
      hi sir... wt is this ... from 10.00p.m to 10.00 a.m message is free now you stopped that free message also... even though message is 0.5paise sa ... for how many person we can send...then you catching daily rental also... wt is this ... hw its possible..so u should live atleat 100 message free for perday..
      Dear Sirs,

Aircel SMS alert is always Keen on increasing customers mobile bills not for customer satisfaction. also we are not notified for chargable messages (58888 message... ). Instead of messaging and making calls to customers about varios offer for dialler tunes... There should be an alert for cost expenses messages.

I am often face the problem like SIM registration failed.. Very poor quality of work... IF IT STILL CONTINEOUS... THEN I HAVE TO MAKE A CHANGE the service providers..
      hello sir
      i wnt to get a e-recharge simcard what procedure will follow please send the details immediatly to my mail.
      I am a new customer of aircel services. but i am not satisfied wiht the aircel service and support
      because when i use the internet at the same time i got the message of balance so dial up connection breaks so please disable the message alert so that i can use the internet services.

Md.Ekhlaque
      dear sir,
      i am a aircel customer.aircel sms offers or very very poor.plz one year offer introduce.
      hi, i am one of the costumer of aircel. your sms services are very poor, every one are changing to relaince. and the network of aircel is not good at some of the places in andhrapradesh. please recover from these flaws as soon as possible. if not every one will choose other service provider.
      IN MSG OFFER WHICH OFFER IS MORE BENEFIT? PLS GIVE ME MSG OFFERS DETAILS AND RECHGE CARDS DETAILS.
      iam using nokia 2630 and my dial up coonection is ended within few minutes..not able to find a answer for it..after few mins internet connection stops responding.
      hai sir
      I was having an offer of 1 year msg pack for i think 399/-rs, now it is over, can you please make that offer again, last year the offer was on onam, will there be any offer like that again, please...
      DEAR SIR,
      IN MSG OFFER WHICH OFFER IS MORE BENEFIT? PLEASE GIVE ME MSG OFFERS DETAILS AND RECHARGE CARDS DETAILS.
      We regret the inconvenience caused.
      Please help us with your Aircel Mobile number so that we can forward your details to the concerned department and get your issue resolved.
      Team Aircel India.

I am Balaji.I lodged a complaint to customer care of aircel stating that i have a balance of around 16 rupees.Suddenly they deducted 16 Rs. from my acvcount which made zero balance in my account.Still there is not a very clear response from customer care.I was very much depressed so i want to switch to other network.If still there is no response I wil surely change to other network and suggest my friends also to change other network.Take this issue into your consideration and kindly do the needful.
        Dea sir/Madam,
        I receiving a missed call from [protected] this no to my Bsnl Land Line when trying to contact to this same no . they not responding so please check this no and send the detail address of this nusance call it will be favour to us . my contact no is [protected]
        very very poor response in aircel customer care.
        i want a gprs setting to ask the customer care but him not response ... so i will hate a aircel ...
        I am coming under CUG connection. My aircel number is[protected]. I want now an international roaming for my mobile. I have spoken to your customer care executive several times. But i have not got proper reply from them. I want to know whether any concessions are there for international roaming for CUG customers in Aircel.
        Dea sir/Madam,
        I am having aircel sim with mob no [protected]in Chabua Dibrugarh Assam. I am continues lodging my complains with local complain cell.also i had send e mail of my complain to aircel customer care. I am getting continues response from local compain cell that my problem will be solved with in 24 hrs some time response come problem will be solved in 48 hrs.But from last appx 45 days i am getting same response my problem will be solved in 24/48 hrs but problem is at is.

PROBLEM
        MY RELATIVE ARE IN DR CONGO IN AFRICA WHEN EVER HE GIVE CALL FROM HIS END TO MY MOB NO [protected]. HIS MOB RESPONSE IS IN CORRECT NO. OR INVALID NO. THEN HE TRIED FROM ISD BOOTH AND MANY OTHER MOB BUT RESPONSE IS SAME.WHEN EVER I RING TO HIM MY MOB DOES NOT RESPONSE.MY BROTHER IN CHABUA HAVING AIRTEL, THERE IS ABSULATLY NO PROBLEM FROM BOTH END.
        IF THERE IS SOME PROBLEM IN SIM KINDLY CHANGE MY SIM OR RECTIFY THE PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY.

OTHER WISE WHAT ARE THE THINGS ARE COMING IN MIND ABOUT YOUR SERVICES I AM NOT WRITING BUT I HOPE YOU ARE UNDERSTAND.

PROBLEM

I have Aircel connection for the past 3 years. Im getting a missed call from Airtel number [protected]. I have already complained about this to your customer care, they said that i should Complaint to Police. then what is the purpose of having Customer care? I want to know the Address of this number as soon as possible.
        I am using aircel nearly 1and half years, but customer care is my main problem there is no response from customer care side, i asked about problem of top up card talktime is change, but the customer care say some foolish answer its the worst answer .
        i Had taken 2 nos prepaid connection of aircell, but still my line is not activated

could u solve the problem

pritam
        What is this????????the aircel is a very very poor connection...low network connectivity etc...and all the aircel good schemes are banged up..there is no aircel 2 aircel unlimited schemes...what the hell is doing i cant understand...the RS75 has been banged up and after that 125 also banged up and now there is no unlimited aircel to aircel schemes...i just threw the sim now.
        Dear sir/madam,
        I am using Aircel thriller connection nbut it is not working properly and there is no reply from your side for this problem. Please do the needful

mob — there is no reply

untill i have not get any message from your side . did you receive the DD of 589 .if you received please message me [protected] or [protected] or mail

I Had taken one no.life time connection of aircell, but still my line is not activated.i hope that you will be
        take necessary action as ealiest.

My no.-[protected]
        ICCID NO.[protected]
        IMSI:[protected]
        I have an aircel no. [protected] from Himachal pradesh, but now i am in delhi, but on roaming no outgoing facility is available, only incoming facility is available even though i have good balance and validity.So take some necessary action.
        wat a bad servece they people are providing. i dont think they will keet it for the long term.

Place like churchgate ( MUmbai ) Aircel dont have network.

How can people take aircel.

Please take care of network problem in Churchgate aera.
        I feel very shame to inform you that one of your employee Mr.NIHARENDU DEB and his assistant MR.SHUBRO LALA ( of the barak valley, silchar region)is working under your banner just for the sake of the name but is supporting the employees of another telecom company (Vodafone)and also being seen to be with the distributors and the branch head in different hotels and restaurents.
        Being one of the retailer is it appreciable for an AIRCEL employee? what's the image he is lodging over our mind?
        Please do the needful as early as posssible and infrom the same to the concerned department and the vertical head.

Aircel — connection not active poor customer response

I have taken a post paid connection from aircel outlet, neelam bata road faridabad on 23/07/2009.
        concorn person told me this connection will activate within 72 hours, but there is no response till the time (28/07/2009). Everytime when we call in customer care, I call contineuesly for half an hour but there is no response taken by the call centre people even there is no any contact no alloted to the outlet. how some one contact with aircel. customer care has very poor service.
        Oh that’s sad! but check up with the person u bought the sim card from… if you got urself a pre paid connection, then the chances are high that there will be a connection delay if the papers are not in order…I guess that’s a security norm … especially in Delhi ( with all the terror threats). I really think Aircel is going good with the safe than sorry approach.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I feel very shame to inform you that one of your employee Mr. Mukesh and his assitant Miss shukdeep and Miss kirti is one of the currupted employees of your department.First complaint his/her just i was gone the information about your aircel network. He/she told me that our sweeper handle the customer and they give the advice our product. Secondly You have to prodive the sceme of your sim but they can't nothing of the sceme of our product.but before some days he /she distribute our templates and said that 100% gift of the every one sim.Same of your this type of emplyees.Addres of the shop-shop no.9596, Aggarwal city plazza, Sector -3. rohini delh -85
        Respected Sir/Madam,

I feel very shame to inform you that one of your employee Mr. Mukesh and his assitant Miss shukdeep and Miss kirti is one of the currupted employees of your department.First complaint his/her just i was gone the information about your aircel network. He/she told me that our sweeper handle the customer and they give the advice our product. Secondly You have to provide the sceme of your sim but they can't nothing of the sceme of our product.but before some days he /she distribute our templates and said that 100% gift of the every one sim.Same of your this type of emplyees.Addres of the shop-shop no.9596, Aggarwal city plazza, Sector -3. rohini delh -85
        Respected Sir/Madam,

I feel very shame to inform you that one of your employee Mr. Mukesh and his assitant Miss shukdeep and Miss kirti is one of the currupted employees of your department.First complaint his/her just i was gone the information about your aircel network. He/she told me that our sweeper handle the customer and they give the advice our product. Secondly You have to provide the sceme of your sim but they can't nothing of the sceme of our product.but before some days he /she distribute our templates and said that 100% gift of the every one sim.Same of your this type of emplyees.Addres of the shop no.9596, Aggarwal city plaza, Sector -3. rohini delhi -85.

Aircel — Poor Response from Aircel

Greetings,

I wish to draw your attention towards the false promises the mobile companies give to the people. I purchased an Aircel Postpaid connection on the 5th Aug 2009. I had also opted for an itemized billing system which shows the records of Local & STD calls & also the SMS's. However the response from Aircel has been very poor in this regard & I have received a couple of bills from their end which are not itemized. I approached their customer service on [protected] regarding this but in vain. The customer service officers too are very rude to talk to. I am feeling harrassed & need your help in sorting this out & also making sure that they do not cheat the other people.
        Its strange coz getting an itemized bill is your right. I would suggest you to get to the nearest store and put in your request and also speak to the people available. I am sure this would be in place in no time….
        not getting the seeting of aircel from 2ommory & customer care not give good responce
        & also ur sales man
        [protected] need seeting no on this phone gprs

nok e63 handset

Aircel — missed call international

i got a missed call which is having 12 numbers..i receivd like this past also..this time i want to complaint ...the number is[protected] ..plz check the number...AM VERY THANK FULL TO THE SERVICE

Hope your issue has been addressed by our Member Relation Executive. Please let us know in case of further of queries.
        You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel or you can write to [protected]@aircel.co.in

Team Aircel India
        Dear Mr. Karambir Singh,

Please help us with your alternate number and email id so that we can forward the details to the concerned department.

Team Aircel India .

Aircel — no prior information before changing the plan

Worst customer service providers. Information given by 198 and 121 are different. No information given before changing the plan Not at all good/expected from aircel, also I am using 4 no. Now I have planned to portout.

Aircel — Fake Recharges

Mo I have done a recharge of rs 79 and i have not got anytHing For it absolutely fake i will port my no from aircel to docomo absolutelyfake aircel

main balance not credited

Dear team I recharged 135 and 65 but the balance credited to P:F but not into main balance. What is this PF balance and how i can transfer the same to main balance. Call:[protected]

deactivated video talkies

Sir My no [protected] in this no datetd21/02/2015 Certainly activated video talkies service without my knowldge. So i requested to u please deactivated video talkies service. Thanks

Reversal Request of my wrong recharge

Sir I have done recharge on a wrong number and now i'm seeking it back to my Lapu Account. details are given as followos

Wrong Number : [protected]
        Amount: 39 and 29
        Transaction Id: ASR[protected]

and my LAPU No. [protected]
        ...

Internet

Very bad network in india...i have no words for aircel's chor company ...pls avoid this network ...my mo[protected]...i am using 2 g data but a 1 mb file download in 1 hours ...and care centre executive said ...agar kuch jayda bologe to hum aapka no close ker dege ...chor hai ye aircel pata nahi govt ne kyo lescince diya hai ...

pocketstore

Kindly deactivate my service for pocketstore on Mobile No. [protected]

Call statement

Respected Sir/Mam,
        I want the call statement of my aircel number ([protected]). for the period of September 2012 to March 2013.

Recharge 17 via *121#

I put an 17 rupees netcard via *121# my balance was gone. But internet not yet activated.. I tryed 198 but due to over traffic diconnect's the call. My number [protected] Recharged date 29jun 2014 . Please solve this.

need incoming &outgoing call details of last two months

Dear sir I need outgoing & incoming call detail my mobile no.[protected]

For Mobile Number

I Have A Sim Number.. Can U Please Provide My mobile number This is my Sim Number[protected]

Not able to deactivate--apdecpi9

I have used internet pack of 9 rs per day, but it is in auto renewal and i cant stop.

i have tried *121*902# but even its not working.

its been 4 days since my balance is deducted.

it is worse customer service as i tried to call service number many times and i dont even have some response.
        Dear Customer(Santhosh1508),

Please share the following information to confirm your identity:

Aircel No.:
        Alternate No:
        Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):
        Date of Birth:
        Complete Address:

Kindly feel free to write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regards
        Aircel Social Media Team

how to delete aircel caller tunes?please help
          Aug 13, 2020
          I don't no why aircel deleted the dialer tune Muthal naal indru from "unnale unnale". Because i want only that song as my dialer tune.
          how 2 get d aircel caller tunes its very diff to find
          n still nw i still dint get it so plz make it easy 2 get d callertunes or aircel ...
          I wish you can help me to cancel my dialer tune. Kindly lt me know the easiest way to cancel.

NOTE : Not to charge for that.
          I want to cancel the caller tone from my mobile [protected]. What is the procedure.

Mayilvahanan
          i want to cancel my caller tune to my mobile [protected].what is the procedure? the customer care service is didn't response.please send me that format or call [protected]
          I would like to cancel my dialer tune for the Mob No [protected].
          I would like to know the procedure for cancellation of dialer tune.
          ple sent to callur tune code no: kadaull ullamay
          OH, please tell my way to delete my DIALER TUNE & CALLER TUNE. For more information call to this number
          :[protected]
          i wnt to cancel my dialer tune from my mobile . what is the procedure for that?
          i want to know how can i disconnect my dialer tune songs in my mobile?
          For Unsubscribe/Cancel Dialler Tune, Use the following link

hie...i want to remove my airtel hello tune...how do i do thth...pls help me out
          i want to set caller tone to my mobile..
          i want to cancel my caller tune my mobail no [protected]
          what is procedure...
          I need the song from rachial (pokum valai ennkum) i search the song in this website but i could int find help me to get this song

i want to cancel my caller tune my mobile no [protected] what is procedure
          how 2 get d aircel caller tunes its very diff to find
          n still nw i still dint get it so plz make it easy 2 get d callertunes, where i should find to get caller tune list...
          pls...help...Me...
          i think the aircel compay director is a begger, he is stealing money from the customers like adding unwanted amout in our bills.i'll never made any ISD calls but they charge for that, and i'll asked to the customer care reg this they simply said we r really sorry sir, we'll check it out and we'll get back to u .but still they didnt call me.this is happened long long back, but still i didnt get any reply.iam not simply blaming, i was sufferd by this peopls and i'll raised lot of complaints to their customer support, but there is no response.they r growing to cheat us, so peoples be careful.they r growing by us and they cheating us.
          wots d procedure 4 getting d code 4 callertone
          Kindly tell me the procedure to delete the dialer tunes. Unnecessary it is charging monthly rentals. Also, in the evening, the network disturbs too much. Ur service is too bad here.I have lifetime connection. Shall i get any return if I surrender my connection ?
          i want to know about the hello tunes codes of lucky ali songs
          I have two number's the mobile no are [protected], [protected] and this two number's have caller tune So as the request from me please deactive my caller tune.

Thanking You
          Sabarinatha.A
          I want to cancel my dialer tune to my mobile [protected]
          I Need Songs Codes For Aegan
          Dear sirs, i set the caller tune on last month .But the song were not play for each call . It will be playing at 1TIME OUT OF 10 CALLS other calls were just ringing only so i need to cancel the caller tune with out any charge.
          new films dialler tones code numbers are not available
          i want to activate my caller tone with song maula mera maula.tell me the3 procedure.
          plz can you tell m how to get dialler tune for aircel " I'll be there for you"
          FRIENDS theme song by The Rembrandts.
          how to select or what is the code for the dialer tune 'Lonely Mr Lonely' plssssssssssssssssssssssssss if anyone knows leave me a msg.

Thanks in advance.
          how 2 get d aircel caller tunes its very diff to find.. pls anybody help me..thanks in advance...
          i want Caller Tune for Dhanush in Padikkathavan film song is "Vela Vela". How to get that song caller id. pls send me
          Hi my self menaka.i need a song code of mr lonely From Akon Album.i am trying so many times no response plz activate this song to my no [protected].i dont known were to submit the post comment of activation so i came in this.plz make it as soon as possible.
          dear sir
          how i will search the caller tunes from ur album, and how to know search caller tune from ur web
          pls kindly inform me
          s.prathap
          cell no.[protected]
          Iam vignesh from chennai I need the song from Kadhal mannan (unai partha pinbu dhan) i search the song in this website but i could int find help me to get this song code word this is my contact no [protected].
          this is my e-mail id [protected]@yahoo.com
          I am leela i need dialer tune code numbers for Enge en punnagai from thalam, putham puthu malare from amaravathy, yedetho ennam valarthean form punnagai mannan so many days i am waiting for this song code numbers. Please do the needful.
          AIRCEL has deleted the dialer tune ARJUNARU VILLU from the movie GHILLLI...ITS MY lucky song.its code is DT0259.but now aircel deleted
          Caller tune for Aircel Prepaid mobile movie Rab ne bana di jodi Song tujhme rab dikta hai.
          why aircel donot deleted d dialler tunes?

how to delete caller tunes

senthilkumar .s
          callar tune plese
          I am ph.no. [protected]
          good network & no1 network in tamilnadu ok. but no caller tunes for polatical leaders.
          how to delete dialer tunes from mobile
          I don't know if you would take notice of this complaint. It is so irritating to receive daily your automated
          itune messages. Pls do not have automated msgs and stop this
          hw to activate ma aircel callertune
          plz can you tell m how to get dialler tune for vodafone " I'll be there for you"
          FRIENDS theme song by The Rembrandts.
          how to cancel the aircel dialler tunes from my mobile, becoz of i would transfer from chennai to mumbai. I will choose the mumbai card & the same dialler tunes to set the mumbai card. Plz mail me the what procedure to cancel the dialler tune from the Chennai card, and what procedure to set the same dialler tune to the new mumbai card

VIJAYAN A.
          I want Nalam Vazha from " Marupadium" code No. pls very urgnet
          the telecom peoples are very clever to suck the money to customers. but very rare case to wakeup from the issues. i dont know how to unsubscribe the aircel dialertune. i m unable to find it in any of the related website
          Hi frndz i wnt to dialertune code for Akon all songs(album).

plz inform the website or codes...

I want to make Dailer tone of my own songs in Aircel. Can you please advice me what is the procedure.
          sir/madam, i am live on the side of tilak nagar(near jail road) .in my house your network coverage is poor condition .so iam requested you to please solve my problem as soon as possible.
          CaN i pls get the caller tune code of (sexy back) song from (justin timberlake) album
          Please cancel my dialer tune... I don't want/need it (No Offence)
          my no is [protected]
          Hi iam anu i need aircel dialer tune code for unnai partha pinbu from (kaadhal mannan) and saamikitta soliputta from(daas) pls anybody help me... and this is my n.o [protected]. pls pls send me
          dialer tone deactivate in my mobile
          mobile no: [protected]
          Just call the customer care and they will help you
          no old song @ latest song in aircel other network allsong in dailler tune aircel dailler tune totaly waste
          I think that Aircel Co. EK CHOR COMPANY hai jo consumer ke account ke balance kat te rahate hai.
          i want anbe anbe ne en pillai from "uyirodu uyiraga" code no very urgent
          Nowadays aircel deleting all popular hit songs, i need akon i wanna na na na, are smack that
          i need the song from vellithirai(female voice for Vizhiyile en Vizhiyile) i search the song in this website but i could int find help me to get this song

how to delete caller tunes
          i need vathikuchi pathikathuda song from dheena and unnai paartha pinbu naan song from kadhal manan movie as a caller tune.any song from these two movies.pls do it fast
          so kindly request me.
          not bed nod pefect so so
          I want dialer tones codes of kumar sanu's song. plsssssssssssss send me the codes.
          i need punnagai mannan songs code numbers
          Dear sir/mam,
          Myself MANIKANDAN ([protected]) I’m one o[censored] r customer. I & my family using aircel network past 7 years. I didn’t have any problem in your network, but past 6month my wife facing a problem in u r add-on pack (dialer-tune). We are continuously completing to u r call center but they simply said we r really sorry sir, we'll check it out and we'll get back to u are our Sr.manager will speak with u within 24hrs, but still they didn’t call me. this is happened long long back, but still I didn’t get any reply.iam not simply blaming, I was suffered by this peoples and I’ll raised lot of complaints to their customer support, but there is no response in your side, weekly their taking 10rs and the 2nd day again there are taking 20rs.we don’t need the dialer tune please cut are delete, if I’m blaming u then why should you have to refund the money. Your people refund the money at-least 3times to me. Even I have some voice recording also, find the below mention names and the complaint no’s
          1. ARCHANA- 14/07/09-undt-58273(complaint no: 096039, message delivered time: 10:48am
          4. IMRAN- COMPLAINT NO:1110860
          5. EDWIN[protected].52PM (WE CALLED UP HE PICK THE CALL WE HAVE SAID TO EDWIN ASLO THIS IS THE PROBLEM WE HAVE SPOKE TO UR STAFF ARCHANA ON 14TH AND MEENAKSHI AND OUR COMPLAINT NO:096039 & 1116440 BUT NORESPONSE, EDWIN SAID THAT IT WILL DEACTIVATE WITH IN 24HRS)BUT WE WAIT FOR 2DAY NO ONE CAN CALL FOR US.
          6. NATHAN- 03/08/09 AGAIN WE CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE (NATHAN PICK THE CALL HE ALSO SAID THE SAME OUR HIGHER OFFICER WILL CALL WITHIN 2HRS)
          9. IN BETWEEN THEY HAVE REFUND THE MONEY SOME 2 TO 3 TIMES
          10. RAJESH- [protected] FROM CUSTOMER CARE (HE CALLED UP WE INFORM TO HIM THAT WE HAVE SPOKEN WITH THIS GUY. HE SIMPLY SAID NO ONE DIDN’T TELL THE PROBLEM, SORRY SIR WE WILL REFUND THE MONEY WITH IN ONE DAY) HE ALSO REFUND THE MONEY BUT NEXT 2DAY AGAIN THEY HAVE TAKEN 20RS IN MY WIFE MOBILE
          11. RAJESH CALLED UP 4 TIMES BUT NOT THE SAME DAY
          12. PREVIOUS MONTH I DIDN’T NOTE. ON AUG-09 1rs BARRED, 13-SEP-09 10rs BARRED, 05-OCT-09 20rs BARRED, 15-NOV-09 15rs BARRED
          13. Recently I have spoke with Vasanth Kumar on 06-11-09 but he also said the same thing that our officer we’ll get back to u within a day. See I have a voice recording also i[censored] guys don’t trust me just call me I will proof you
          Such a bad customer care I never seen in my lifetime. U guy growing by us and your cheating us. Unnecessary it is charging monthly. I don’t have a problem in my number ([protected]); I have a problem with my wife mobile number, Call for me for the further clarification, I will give my wife number
          Kindly please take some action on this complaint. I hope u will be call back to me as soon
          Dear sir/mam,
          Myself MANIKANDAN ([protected]) I’m one o[censored] r customer. I & my family using aircel network past 7 years (not the same number). I didn’t have any problem in your network, but past 6month my wife facing a problem in u r add-on pack (dialer-tune). We are continuously completing to u r call center but they simply said we r really sorry sir, we'll check it out and we'll get back to u are our Sr.manager will speak with u within 24hrs, but still they didn’t call me. this is happened long long back, but still I didn’t get any reply.iam not simply blaming, I was suffered by this peoples and I’ll raised lot of complaints to their customer support, but there is no response in your side, weekly their taking 10rs and the 2nd day again there are taking 20rs.we don’t need the dialer tune please cut are delete, if I’m blaming u then why should you have to refund the money. Your people refund the money at-least 3times to me. Even I have some voice recording also, find the below mention names and the complaint no’s
          11. RAJESH CALLED UP 4 TIMES BUT NOT THE SAME DAY
          Kindly please take some action on this complaint. I’m expecting u will be call back 2 me as soon

Aircel dialer tones — No song only ring

My self gaurav singhania my mob no is [protected] i have activated the unlimited dialer tunes card but in the network of Ind804 the song is not playing the ring is playing on also i have try to call the customer care also automAtticaly the call is disconnecting the call the ivr is going on properly
          It must a be temporary technical snag my friend I think you just need t speak to the customer care to sort this out
          i want to cancel my caller tune from my mobile.. what is procedure pls tell me...
          my aircel phone activate Dillard tune please give me a tall free no
          I want to know booster pack detail in vodafone. Can anyone help me.
          u have deducted my RS. 30 for the dialer tunes on 15.12.2009. but not yet DT has come. customer care has not responsing me properly. they daily says me that i have forwarded ur complain within 6 hrs u got ur result. SO, its last warning for ur company that u have to give my DT within 12 hrs otherwise i went to the consumer court.
          They are big ...
          respectd sir iwant delight my mobile caller tune now my mobile no [protected] pls hurry
          please send Me Proof details Of This No:[protected] and also i want to cancel my Caller back ring tone. Please send Message for further procedures.

I want to surrender my aircel postpaid sim. Kindly let me know the procedure for same.

Murali
          i want to cancel my dialer tunes,
          actually this dialer tune is coming on my mobile without my permission,
          without my permission they deduct my account balance with RS 30,

if this deduct balance is not recharge on my no. then

i will go to SUPREME COURT, and i don't want any dialer on my mobile,

kindly acknowledge

ram singh mehta
          mobile no.[protected]
          Please mail me the details of canceling my dialer tune. By mistake i had pressed the number when it asks for caller tune. Now only i come to know that the caller tune is activated in my mobile. I just want to cancel the dialer tune. Please mail me the procedure to cancel the Dialer tune in my mobile. Its a Tamilnadu Aircel prepaid number.

I want to cancel my caller tune my mobail no [protected]
          So kindly SMS me what is procedure...
          send aircel details to my number ([protected]) my name dinesh BE(EEE)
          I buy your sim two month ago. My Mob. No. is [protected]. you activate a dialer tune which has I no need. please delete the activated dialer tune immediately.

Thanking you.
          Sagar Lohar
          caller tone change what can i do
          How 2 deactivate aircel music on call????
          aircel is not having hit movie songs for dailer tunes like ninne palludutha its very bad how to request them to enter the song in their data base even caller tune is not copying from other networks too

Aircel — For removing hello tune

Hai sir iam v.k.lohanathan
          i want to remove my hello tune frome my cell phone
          how to remove it
          dear sir
          pls kindly inform me
          mob no [protected]
          how to cancel the aircel dialer tunes from my mobile ;[protected]
          The subscriber is currently switch off please try after some time - I need this caller tune help me. My no. [protected]
          I am holding a connection of your netwok No. [protected]. With out my priour permission caller tune is activated on my telephone. Kindly terminate the caller tune with immadite effect failing I am force to dicard your net work.Hope you will take immidate action.(now)
          Thanking You

KAMARAJAR SALAI
            CELL NO -[protected]

RECTIFY MY AERIAL PROBLEM SOON
            Aug 13, 2020

Can you tell me the address and phone no of Aircel mobile phone at Kolkata? I want to take a distributorship of Aircel mobile phone. I run a mobile shop at Magrahat, 24 parganas, west bengal, India. Please tell me the details to take distributorship of Aircel mobile.
            I am eagerly waiting of your reply. Thanking you.
            Rajia Akhter
            Aircel Networks is very bad. No make outgoing calls and no incomeing calls.
            HI I AM IN MUTHAMIZH NAGAR CH -118 . IN MY AREA THERE IS NO AIRCEL TOWER PLEASE RECTIFY IT SOON.
            MY MOBILE NO : [protected]
            Nadeem A Ghaznavi
            May 24th, 2008 at 07:28 pm
            I ahve applied for airtel post paid connection thru mobile store, Kandivli east Mumbai, on 19th May, 08. After 6 days I am told by The Mobile Store that Air tel has infomed that my PAN no. is not visible on my PAn Card copy handed over with the application. Does it atke 6 days to Airtel to point out this. Now only on 26th a fresh copyof PAN card will be handed over and then wait when they will activate the number. I have already got the number but of no use till the sim is inactve.
            Pls note that I was getting a VODA phone number with 786 in it but I opted for Airtel. Now I repent.

Sir, i have a land in Duttapukur, North 24 Parganas, and i wanted to contact Aircel Mobile company regarding installation of mobile tower on my land on rent basis, can u kindly suggest me the procedure.
            Mobile - [protected]
            Sir
            I want to know that, Is Aircel providing GPRS facility in Bihar_Jharkhand Region, so i can use internet in My PC.
            if this is provided by you that what is charges for GPRS Connection.
            I have an Aircel No. of 6 yrs validity. And I recharged my mobile with Rs.200 through net banking. But I got top up of Rs.40 only.Latter only I came to know that Rs.200 recharge is a 30 day validity pack. how I will get the balance top up?
            I am sending this message is fourth/fifth time. Please tell the address of Mobile Number [protected] please.
            i want to know the name and address of the person having the aircell number [protected], so please tell the name and address of owner of this number
            i was started using the aircell from last month.. i feel aircell is very bad in customer care service, i had made a complaint on 5-11-08 but no response from aircell i think they all are sleeping... really i'm very angry on aircell please take effective steps within tomorrow... my complaint num-- 797285...
            my mobile num----- [protected]

On 20/11/2008 Aircel has deduct my one hundred rs at 2.45 pm.

Still I am waiting for my money.

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible. Otherwise I will take harsh decision.

Regrds
            Barun Kumar
            complaign no- P[protected]
            I want to set up a tower in my area district PURULIA. please help me. my ph no [protected]
            my no when ever free but all person toldme my no busy kindly check & rectifi this problem

mo [protected]
            Dear sir/mam,
            i want tto take the distributorship of aircel in western u.p or roorkee/haridwar.

vineet kumar

sir
            I am monish saxena from bhopal
            I am prepaid customer
            mere mobile se na to sms ki outgoing hoti hai aur na mere mobile mai sms ki incoming hoti hai ! mai iske liye[protected] ko complain bhi de chuka hu aur aapke customer care se
            mujhe complain no[protected] bhi diya gaya hai par abhi
            tak solution nahi hua hai ...
            Monish saxena
            mobile [protected]
            I am Satya Narayan Biswal, s/o-Hrudananda Biswal, present address, 4 Ramhari Mistri Lane, jaanbazar, Kolkata-13, and my permanent address is At-Pravakar pur, po-jajpur, Dist-Jajpur, Orissa, Pin-755001.
            I have purchase a AIRCEL prepaid SIM ( [protected] ) in BIG BAZAR, Metropolitan building, 7, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata-13 on 25th of October and my line was not activated on due to my Local address proof not submitted at the time of SIM purchase .my line was activated on 19th of November and 25 November at 16.34 P.M a received a massage from AIRCEL for Submit my Documents with in 24 hours at the nearest touch point to enjoy uninterrupted service .Already I am submit the Document at the time of purchase Sim card . It’s been almost a week after the number was activated and now suddenly disconnected and when I called up the customer care, he told deposited the documents in any distributor point your line will be activated by distributor SMS.Due to my office work I am not deposite my document in any distributor point on dated 29 November I am go to the park circus Navrang enterprises ( aircel Distributor ) then he told I am not receiving the document with out retail stamp I am go to the my retail point he told I am send the document in aircel office but document not in the office then you are submit a new document . on 2 December I am submitted a new document in big bazaar( Aircel from No-499829 ) .Now my line is not activated on this day. I don’t understand your system, you have activated the line and now after a week after me giving all my contacts my new number and you simply disconnect.

I am in the field of business development and every call is important to me and this what you have done to me is causing too much o[censored]n comfort to me and my profession. I need a solid reason for the act and I am taking this to human rights a legal proceedings if your response is unsatisfactory. My mobile number which was given to me was [protected]. I am going back to use my old Reliance number.

I think I did a big mistake in believing your executive who convinced and sold me the card.
            Sir, i have a land in Chennai, Poonamallee High Road, Vanagram(4000sq/feet). and another land near appollo nursing college chennai(8000sq/feet) and i wanted to contact Aircel Mobile company regarding installation of mobile tower on my land on rent basis, can u kindly suggest me the procedure.
            Mobile - [protected]
            Respected HR,
            Myself KrishanKumar completed MBA from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University. In 2000 with specialization in Marketing.
            I'm working as a S.E (Team Leader) with "Reliance Communication" since Nov. 2006 to till date . Provide the Telephone and Broadband services to the SME & Commercial segment, handling a DSA of Reliance Broadband
            I am Enthusiastic, Self Motivated, Team management skills, Ability to perform best and have zeal to excel my self in the field of marketing & sales.
            I am offering my candidature for the above mentioned post at your esteem organization.
            Looking forward for your positive reply.
            Enclose: -RESUME- (word format)
            Best Regards,
            KrishanKumar
            DEAR SIR
            WE ARE LOCATED AT MUMBAI AT CST STATION PD MELLO ROAD NEAR RIYA TRAVELS SHOP NO 235 HUSENI BLDG.WE HAD COME TO KNOW THAT UR LAUNCHING AIR CELL AT MUMBAI . WE ARE INTRESTED IN OPENING AIRCELL STORES OR MINI STORES WE WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE AND WHOM TO CONTACT AT MUMBAI BRANCH FOR THIS PURPOSE . PLEASE GUIDE US
            THANKING U

contact [protected]
            kishor naidu
            Respect sir:
            in my area non coverage the aircel so my area using other network please rectify the problem .
            MY ADDRESH
            NAMAKKAL DT
            MOBILE NO: [protected]
            I Received Missed Calls & Wrong Phone Calls from a Same Number:[protected]

My cell No: [protected]
            I had insisted the aircel callers and aircel shops to change my address to below mentioned one:

Flat No:24, Door No:S-3
            Ragavendra Appartment,
            First Cross Street,
            Om Shakthi Nagar,
            Madurvoyil-6000095

still now it is not been changed. So that i can get my bills to these address.
            respected sir iam from singapore. i havinng displayed all aircel incoming calls unknown only. but displayed airtel, bsnl, hutch and other service is good. all my relatives and my frs aircel customer . plz solve this problem.
            Dear sir/mam,
            i want tto take the distributorship of aircel in western u.p for agra and nearby places

Mohit
            am getting bad messages as well as missed calls for a long time from a aircel number and the number belongs to kolkata. i called at customer care but they did not pay heed to my words. please help me out...
            i want to know the adress of aircel office in bhopal
            Sir, i have a land in Badepally Twon Jadcherla (Dist) Mahabub nagar, Andhra Pardesh, and i wanted to contact Aircel Mobile company regarding installation of mobile tower on my land on rent basis, can u kindly suggest me the procedus,

i have Own House And Land (300gus/sq/feet)

My H-no.27-5 Fazal Banda Badepally Station Jadcherla (Dist) Mahabub nagar A.P

Mobile No: [protected].
            sir i get a call to my mobile from this number [protected]...my sister will attend the call he speaks to her vulger so pls send me his name &address and here after i recive call from tis number i complaint to the police
            I want to know about a Aircel mobile no. i. e [protected].
            I wont to mention my mob no.From this no i got miss calls .pls take some steps
            air cell prepaid is very bad
            I Received Missed Calls & Wrong Phone Calls from this Number:[protected]

I am Very Much Irritated by Wrong Calls from that Number
            I Received Missed Calls & Wrong Phone Calls from this no.[protected], [protected]

Sir / Madam,

I want new number. in old serial number 98411.
            hello sir!
            I am Mr Ashutosh Prasad Acharya, from Bhubaneswar.i want to know that how to stop dialer tune service
            My no is:[protected]

This is Vijayakumar, when i am trying with settings of mobile, my mobile number has got PUK.My mobile No is[protected]

When restarting it is asking the PUK number to enter..
            can u resolve this problem

Chennai Number: [protected].

regards,
            Vijay
            Dear sir
            i want to know the adress of aircel office in bhopal some urgent work
            my contect no [protected]
            Dear sir/mam,
            i want tto take the distributorship of aircel in madhya pradesh bhopal

Anuj Saxena

this is Amitava chowdhury, from burdwan, wb, mobile no(0)[protected], my complain against my aircel connection is that whenever i ring somebody or if anybody call me then the line is cut in between my talk and the customer care is not done any necessary step against it, so plzzz take step against it, thank you
            I WANT TAKE DISTRIBUTORSHIP OF AIRCEL IN KOSI KALAN DIST.MATHURA SO I WANT TO KNOW THE MARGINS OF DISSTRIBUTORSHIP AND CALL RATES OF AIRCEL
            Dear sir/mam,
            i want tto take the distributorship of aircel in western u.p for Mainpuri ( joan Agra) and nearby places

Ashish
            Dear sir/mam,
            i want tto take the distributorship of aircel in western u.p for Mainpuri ( joan- Agra) and nearby places

Ashish
            MY AREA MIDNAPUR RAJARAMMOHANNAGAR, GOLAPICHAWK, PO-VIDYASAGAR UNIVERSITY

PEU BARUA
            CELL NO -[protected]

MY AIRCEL SIM TILL NOW NOT ACTICET. PLZ CONNECTION THE SIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
            [protected] find out name and adderss it s my lover pls send my email id allready name is selvi reply must fast or cal my number[protected]
            Please do not make unnecessary call and persuade me to subscribe dialer tune
            hi,
            Aircel is going to launch his service in rajasthan. i m an mba and wanted to take a distributorship of prepaid and postpaid and our family is reputated business family of alwar. pls guide me how i can get it or to whom i should contact.
            Dear sir/mam,
            i want tto take the distributorship of aircel in u.p or dehradun /saharanpur.

sachin mittal
            Hii
            I am from jabalpur m.p .
            I am basically looking for distributorship of aircel and also i am having a good office space for the company (heart of city ) . Plot size 6400 sq ft (80 *80 )front 60 feet wide road and on back 30 feet wide road. Build up area 7200 sq ft ( Ground floor 3600sq ft . 1st floor 3600sq ft)

regrads
            tarun goyal
            Sir, i have a land in ULUBERIA (Khalishani Kalitala), HOWRAH, and i wanted to contact Aircel Mobile company regarding installation of mobile tower on my land on rent basis, can u kindly suggest me the procedure.
            Mobile - [protected], [protected]
            Date : 03.04.2009

I have a building in Vile-Parle (E), Mumbai near Domestic Air-port, and I wanted to contact Aircel Mobile company regarding installation of mobile tower on my building on rent basis, can u kindly suggest me the procedure. Pls give me your full address, tel no, fax no and name of the contact person and his/her cell no so that I can contact them for the same. I have the mobile tower of Reliance and Orange on my building.

Awaiting your prompt reply.

Thanks / Regards
            A. K. Agrawal
            Cell No : [protected]

I want to take distributionship for aircel in Cuddapah/Proddutoor town(Andhra Pradesh). Could any one help me out whom to contact in this regard.

Subbu
            Dear Aircel Marketting Planners,
            I am an old customer of Aircel Cellular Service in Manipur. And I have fully confidence on Aircel Mobile Service with lots of hopes. But I cannot get access in my area. 8 kms away from my village there is a tower at sekmaijin and 3 kms away at Mayang Imphal Bazar. But it is not possible to get access. I think there may have some reasons. But the planners are requested to extend your network tower in my area so that we can enjoy your valued cellular service. If you have required any information about my area you can mail me at the given address or call me at [protected].

Iquebal Sheikh.
            Bengoon East, Mayang Imphal.
            Manipur.
            Respected Sir,
            I am Ankit Agrawal from Ghazipur east u.p.
            I want to know about norms & condition of distributor ship.
            So pls kindly inform me on my cell no:- [protected] or my email id:- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
            I want to set up a tower in my plot

address:- shri sahab singh
            tej vihar colony, near yadav gate, rohata road meerut, (u.p) india

Aircel bet Complaints. & Service,

just Aircel Phone Set Wall paper .

Sent Me This E Mail ID: [protected]@yahhoo.co.in

Aircel Phone Best Service & Tower,

hese Zyada sasta aur hese zyada sms aircel me hai,

aur aircel sets kab release hai.

IS VERY VERY VERY

VERY VERY VERY VERY

VERY VERY VERY

B

D

IN

HYD
            i want adress at the mobile number [protected]
            This is in ref to the plantation of Tawars in Agra .

As Aircel is a new mobile co.at Agra ...Hope you might be needing some of the sites at Agra for the instolation of Tawars on on highways and withen the city .

Please let me know about the same ...and also pls advise me the contact percons email + phone no so as to speek to him/her regarding the same .

Ack of the same will be highly appricating .

Thanks and regards
            Yogesh
            Dear All,

Actually my problem is related national sms service. Because when i sent the msg any number whatever it is ... msg delivery so late.

I am very unhappy, because i talking with custmer care center sometimes...& complaint also, but no response by custmer care executives.

one number is most important i.e [protected] where i am msg sending daily approximately-50-60.

So please resolve my problem...and needful for me ...

Sangeeta Kapoor
            sir
            i buy your sim card 7 days before.
            but still my simcard not activated
            my aircel phone no ---[protected]
            i belongs to bareilly district
            i requestd you to activated my sim card
            I want know the address or contact no of aircel office at madhya pradesh.Can you please send me a detail about it at my email id .Thanks in advance.

Bharat Ankulnerkar
            mob.-[protected]
            hi i mahender [protected] i intrestd u r cell i have own site in karimnagar i[censored] want ellect site i will gave the land for cell tower properss.thank u sir
            Dear Sir / Madam,

I Want to Aircel Manager Contact No. Mumbai ( Thane ) Address.

Plz send me details.waiting for your reply ASAP.

Thx.
            Dear Sir / Madam,

I Want to Aircel Manager Contact No. Mumbai ( Thane ) Address.

Plz send me details.waiting for your reply ASAP.

My cell No.[protected]
            Thx.
            Dear sir
            i want to know the adress of aircel office in bhopal some urgent work, actually i have 1 year exp. in Vodafone as project manager.

Mob. [protected]

i cannot find network in my city ie, in nizamabad andhra pradesh

so i request u to solve my problem as soon as possible thank you
            i cannot find network in my city ie, in nizamabad andhra pradesh

so i request u to solve my problem as soon as possible thank you
            I am krishnendu from Burdwan. I want to be distributor of Aircel in Burdwan. Please contact me. [protected].
            sir
            can u tell me the PUK code no 4 my aircel number [protected]?? and the aircel customer care number for kolkata sim?? by default i made a mistake to verify my pin code no of my phone...please help me in this regard..
            i have taken my sim on april but may be it was my fault, something was activated.and for this i am getting messages from dis no. 5303013 n its charges 50paise 4 every message.i called customer care, they told me to message UNSUB [MESSAAGE TYPE] and send it to 53030.i did so.it charges 3rs per message.yet i am getting this problem.what should i do?please tell me.
            I am working ina an MNC, named HIRCO and I am holding an Aircell no. [protected]. I am getting number of calls as advertisements, that too, when I will be in certain importanat meetings in conference hall. In the Vodafone system, once I send a mesage to them indicationg "DND" (means do not disturb), automatically no unnecessary calls will be coming to my mobile, they would terminate the undesired calls. I tried the same function by sending DND to Aircell, but no effect. Alas and the distrubance increased day by day. Its a big nuissance for me.
            Keeping in view of the above, I request you, please do not disturb me by sending undesired calls. viz. ads. If you won't take I have to go to consumer.

With Best Regards,

N. Arun Kumar
            Assistant Manager | Fire & Disaster Management
            HIRCO, Chennai

Board line: +[protected] | Direct: +[protected]|
            Cell: [protected] & [protected]
            Fax: +[protected] | Email: [protected]@hirco.com Website: www.hirco.com
            hi i want a contact details & procedure for taking distributionship of aircel in maharashtra (beed). plz help me . waiting for bettr responce.
            thanks
            hi now aircel lunch wap facility.And if YOU want TO access all wap page in your mobile its totally free by this hacking location...

NO SURFING CHARGE...
            APN: myaircel
            home page: wap.mobilespn.in/game_zone.php
            proxy ip/ ip address: 172.017.083.069

POSSIBLE BY ALL LG PHONE... SOME NOKIA OR OTHERS PHONE IS ALSO POSSIBLE
            ITS TRUE ... I CAN GET THE SUCCESS

PROVIDE BY APURBA(SINUSHALLOW)
            you can access also yahoo mail or messenger .for this site go on your mobile http://wap.yahoo.com
            The network is very poor from a long period of time in our area, that is in Japisijia of North Lakhimpur in Assam. So I requst you to make concearn about the matter.My mobile number is [protected]
            hello i have 1800 sqft plot in prime location it is suitable for a mobile tower so i want give you this location on arent pls contact me.
            rohit khandelwal
            565 basant vihar kota (rajasthan)
            mobile no [protected]
            Respected sir iam raja from vettukadu namakkal (D.T) in village my village peoples including me were suffered by network problem in our village aircel is the most worst network in our village so please i request you to provied a new tower for my village thankyou.
            I request to u send details this my phone number :[protected].For the reason { I used my uncle (MOHAN LAL) sim. .}

thanking you
            hi.dis is vijay here.i have place for rent which can be suitable 4 opening ur showroom.so i[censored] are interested so do reply me at [protected]@yahoo.com.
            places are at karanpur and e.c road in dehradun(uttarakhand).place is fully furnished with marble flooring and false ceiling.so do reply or contact me at [protected] or [protected]
            i want to take distributership of aircel allahabad(u.p.)...plz rply me for the full procedure. thanks
            sir i want to putt aircel or virgin tower on my roof
            location ghaziabad
            near ghantaghar
            if some body knows who is consern person please call me
            kapil arora [protected]
            mukesh`[protected]

please call me as soon as possible
            M/S CHHABRAENTERPRISES

RESPECTED-SIR

WE ARE THE LEADING DISTRIBUTER OF TATA INDICOM PREPAD WE HAVE HEARED THAT YOUR COMPANY IS PLANNING TO LAUNCH AIR CEL IN RAJASTHAN SIR WE OFFER YOU OPTION TO JOIN HANDS WITH US CAPTURE THE SRI GANGA NAGAR MARKET HOPES THAT WE GET FAVOURABLE RPY FROM YOUR SIDE.

WITH REGARDS

LOVISH CHHABRA
            (MANAGER)
            368 VINOBA BASTI SRI GANGA NAGAR RAJ.
            CONTACT:
            E MAIL:[protected]@REDIFMAIL
            SITE :WWW.CHHABRAENTERPRISES.BILLI.IN
            My self ravindra jain.i m living in karrapur dist. sagar.mp. i want to give u place for install ur tower.in near there are some companies tower are allready installed.so when u search the place for tower pls u contact me at this cell no.[protected]...no.[protected]

thanks and waiting for ur fabourable reply.

Ravindra jain
            Karrapur(sagar) (mp)
            I have land at BAGSARA Village & SUNAHI village at Anupshahr Tehsil in distt.Bulandshahr, suitable for mobile towers. I wish to let out above sites on rent to any mobile companies. Please contect Mr Shamshad Ahmad [protected] E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.in
            Sirs, I have two plots suitable for mobile towers at village BUGSARA & SUNAHI at Anupshahr tehsil in Disst Bulandshahr. I wish to let out them on rent to any mobile company to errect mobile towers. Please
            contect Mr. Shamshad Ahmad [protected] E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.in
            I am in mumbai aircel customer.I came in tamilnadu 5th of june 2009. I also taught about before journey to discuss the roaming about aircel network.They assure to me, I will be have the very good service in tamilnadu for our network.But after 6th june I didnot have any network form aircel or any other network support.I asking to local customer(tamilnadu) care centre, what he say I taught about for my problam to in my mumbai customercare centre.I asking to local customer centre I didnot have any network in my phone how it possible to tought the mumbai customer care centre.They are do not answer to me.so I cannot call for any my business partner in mumbai.Nobody of the service provider helping to me.So I lost for lot of thing.Kindly checkout the your staff how they are given the service to our customer.I[censored] donot maintain the any serice you lost for in feature.
            dear sir am jai from erode last one week hear is very worst network problem i cant able to call any other mobile plz clear this problem sir plz
            I want to become distributor of your product in Sriganganagar.please send procedure and detail regarding this to my e mail. thankig you
            plz dont disturb by calling from your customer call centre and informing about your new plans plz plz plz
            Dear Sirs.

I am inclined to let on lease for Tower erection at URAPAKKAM near TAMBARAM, CHENNAI.

My CONTACT Nos.[protected],[protected], [protected].

Thanking you,

J.Sivaramakrishnan
            hi,
            i joine some happy movement for AIRCEL.
            I am [censored]al Sharma from Assam. I want to know about my Aircel prepaid bill summry.
            this is my No.[protected],

pls send it in my e-mail address.

kindly do the needfull

Dear sir,Can u get me the name & address of this number :) [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020
              I’m receiving missed calls and sms from this no [protected].Can you get me the Name and address of the person using this no.
              Hi. I'm receiving Missed Calls and SMS from [protected], [protected] numbers often. Please find a solution for that.

The owner of this number [protected] is distrubing me very bad .He is using bad languages.I know he is not my friend or known person.

Kindly let me know the person name & address to log the complaint with police.

Kumaraswamy
              I'm receiving missed calls and sms from this no [protected]. Can you get me the name and address of the person using this no hope she is one of my friend but not saying the truth
              one person whose phone no is[protected] is disturbing me by sending sms . i want biodata of that person . my cell no [protected]...

Aircel — disturbing calls, messages and missed calls

Hello sir/madam, im Rahul doing BE-CSE in velalar college of engineering and technology. Some one misused my name and called to my class girls and spoke to them indecently. She was disturbed a lot by that person. Later she came to me and told every thing. I don know what to do . I request you to please send me the details about that number. The number is [protected]. Please send me the details of this number to my mail id.
              pls inform me the name and address of the person who disturbs a lot..
              the number is [protected]..
              I am getting repeated disturbing calls from the following numbers, [protected], [protected], [protected]. Please let me know what can be done for it, Can you please let me know the name and address of the user to form a poloice complain.

Sayak.
              Dear sir, Can u get me the name & address of this number [protected]
              Hello sir/madam, im dhritiman tamuli computer teacher Nalbari college. Some one misused my name and called to my sister and spoke to them indecently. She was disturbed a lot by that person. Later she came to me and told every thing. I don know what to do . I request you to please send me the details about that number. The number is [protected]. Please send me the details of this number to my mail id.

Dhritiman Tamuli
              I am getting disturbing message from this number [protected] and I tried calling this number from 10 different numbers. He / She is not picking the call and just messaging back who are you? and what you need.

Disturbing throughout the day by different type of message.

kindly get me the name and details of this person.

Gnana Prakash

AirCell — Disturbing call from one of the members of this cellphone service

Iam Getting Disturbing call from one of the members of this cellphone service daily atleast 15 times. Aircell not taking care of my complaint also.. can i proceed by legally. It is Against Indian consumer protection act & Consumer private and confidential.. So kindly take action against this call. Executive Name Imam. Number Calling from.[protected]..
              Sub. Disturbing call from one of the members of this cellphone service
              AIRTEL, RELIANCE, BSNL, TATA INDICOM INTERNET CONNECTION BOOKING
              TELEPHONE CONNECTION BOOKING AND WIRELESS INTERNET CONNECTION BOOKING
              CONTACT:M.S.RAMKUMAR [protected] MADURAI 01.

SUN DIRECT, BIG TV, AIRTEL DIGITAL TV, TATA SKY, DISH TV CONNECTION BOOKING CONTACT [protected] MADURAI 01.

MY EMAIL ID:
              [protected]@GMAIL.COM
              [protected]@YAHOO.CO.IN

MY OFFICIAL WEBSITE:

Im geting disturbing cal from aircel service no. [protected], plez take action regarding this, n plez help me...

i want purchase a new aircel connection
              I am getting missed call from this aircel number [protected] from last one month and I tried calling this number from 4 different numbers and also sent mail that baat to kar lo. He / She is just sending messaging back who are you? why your giving missed call to me and telling that i don't know u.

Please find the solution for that.

Ashish sharma
              [protected] this number any time come missed call, i need which district with street

kindly help me
              I m receiving disturbing calls from [protected].I m need name and address of this number
              I am getting missed call from this aircel number [protected]

i want deactivate my dialer tune.... i called customer care twice.... they told that the dialer tone deactivate with in 48 hrs... but not deactivated..... today also i has contacted customer car... but they are telling that this is the first call, we are getting... i dont know... what they are doing... i want the dialer tone should deactivated as soon as possible... we are giving the complaints... whether it is useful or not..... my mobile number is[protected]....
                Aug 13, 2020

I want to deactivate my caller tune. I called customer care so many times but no response. pls deactivate my caller tune. My mob no [protected]. I hope my complaint will be worthfull.
                I want to deactivate my Dialler tune. I posted to customer care so many times but no response. pls deactivate my caller tune. My mob number [protected]. I hope my complaint will be worthfull.
                Respected Sir,
                I have purchased a new aircel connection for my sister and received the same by 7th June'08 after that Recharged with Rs. 222'00 (Rupees Two hundred twenty two) and Rs. 25'00 (Rupees Twenty five ) only. But till date the outgoing and incoming call are bared. I verbally complained in the Local Cellcity Zone at Nazira they communicate the problem infront of me to the higher authority as they let me know on last monday i.e. on 16/06/08 but no result is come out. The ICCID No., IMSI No and SER No of the SIM is as mentioned below.
                ICCID No.[protected] IMSI No [protected] and SER No [protected]
                Please take early action to remove bar on incoming and outgoing calls of the SIM
                ICCID No.[protected] IMSI No [protected] and SER No [protected]

My Mobile No is[protected]
                sir 3days before i send msg to activate hellotune the code of the song was DT6102 but it was not activated ..i was also complient to costomer care the com no was 15427422 ..so pls kindly take attention & activate the song my no is [protected]
                Good Afternoon Sir, Im Suresh I Have Just Missed My Aircel Simcard
                The Num is=[protected], I want 2 Deactivate My Number Sir, Plz Kindly deactivate My This Number Sir,

Yours Kindly
                Suresh
                Respected Sir,

I purchased a 2 new aircel connections[protected],[protected]for me, by submitting my Driving address proof but after a new days the outgoing calls and messages is bared.
                Sir, please activate my 2 Aircel Nos. given outgoing calls and messages.

Thanking you,

T. CHOLAN
                mam,
                my sim was locked., i want pug code please., aircel no., [protected]., sim no., 32kWB[protected]
                This is Jayarajan from [protected]. My sim get locked while activating the security code. It seem to enter the PUK code. Its means what??? my sim no is[protected].
                Dear C C,

Subsequent to my complain, this is to inform you that my AIRCEL No is [protected].
                R.V of Rs.245 taken in a/c on 25th November '08 along with Rs.20/-(10+10), Yesterday my balance shows that I have used 50minites free and use free 4 sms.Today Ihve noticed that there is no balance.

Hope you will look in to this matter seriously.
                I am an aircel customer for past 3 months my normal billing terms is RS.275 under aircel post paid scheme in which RS.200 for calls(300 min free) and RS 75 national sms free and since I am a student my usage is very normal. but this time I have recieved a sms stating that I have exceeded my credit limit by 114% and my connection has been disactivated and from past 3 days i have been facing lot of problems without any call my connection my connection was cut and i found it absolutely senseless and i am still waiting for my itemised bill which they say I will get only after day after tomorow but i know my limits of my calls i cannot get billed amount RS.565 so pls you take action or I will take an action you can check my call records through past 2 bills.
                Rahul
                Hi Aircel staff,

i am using your network in last 3 years.([protected]) .i don't know how to convey this to your company.so i tell via this don't mistake me . i am very happy to say this.now i am working at chennai as software developer.but here one shop collect more amount for your recharge card.they tell Aircel company increase our rate.that is a reason.is it true.

for example

10rs mini top up- here 11 rs or 12 rs.

20rs mini top up-here 21rs or 22 rs

30rs mini top up-here 31rs or 32rs

and etc

is it true.

if it is not true means take proper action for this.1 or 2rs is not a matter.but may be it afftect some misunderstanig for your company

please

i am waiting for your replay,
                Dear sir, I would like to inform you that I have purchased one sms pack two months back.After verification of my bill I have found that Rs.91 is deducted in addition to my sms pack charge Rs.49.I am confirmed that my actual sms is not more than 300sms.As per scheme 300 sms is free for Rs.49. Therefore, I would like to request you to give me suggestion how I should proceed.
                Respected Sir, weekly outgoin/incoming call report of[protected]
                dear sir/mam, i am living in pollachi area near singanallur.in that place aircel signal is very worst so please check this problem sir

M.Gnanambigai
                sir i want to know aircel addon deactivation code please send that code number
                sir
                i have brought a new aircell no. just three days ago.

by my default i hv locked my pin code.

to reactivate the no. i required puk code.

my no. is [protected]
                Please have representatives who can speak english. atleast basic english. representatives are not aware of the aircel procedures. please update them.

used the aircel customer care service for the first time, I am sorry to say that it is very bad...
                Hi aircel staffs,

I am saravanan my cell no: [protected]

5 years i am using aircel service recently u are added one network tower at elavoor area

But i am 5 km away from the aircel tower but i am not getting the tower signal properly only one point i am getting signal from your aircel tower so please kindly rectify the problem.

In Night time i am not able to call to my family and friends due to signal is not properly getting signal

I am waiting for your reply.
                Dear Sir / Madam

i am living in ice house area near Royapetteh.in that place aircel signal is very worst so please check this problem sir

M.jalila
                these aircel is just sucks man and you know what when ever i try to call these people only their [censored] machine speaks and they just tell that "wrong enty even i have entered correctly...
                hello sir i am jain fancy at virugambakkam chennai .92 .my sri balaji agencies saligaramm my easy rechager card miss now and given to my id proof submit last 2months today date till 26/05/09 no reply so what ican do it .ask 2 easy recchager card one of the jain fancy and kavitha stores and writer to letter to submit distributors he taken but no reply so i request pls as soon as provides new sim card thanks
                My name is T.C.Ramesh from Nagercoil. My mobile number is [protected]. I had try to set lock for my SIM. But that was not succeed. Now I in need of a PUK for my sim.

Please send PUK number to me and send the defaulted pin for tha lock.
                I am Your customer(Aircel -Bihar).I want to deactivate my caller tune. I called customer care so many times but no response. Also I call on your given number i.e 56565. But not any response come. Also my amount is deducted.pls deactivate my caller tune.otherwise I will not use your mobile service. My mob no [protected]. I hope my complaint will be worthfull.
                your Aircel service is shown Limited Services in my mobile [protected] i am under Charminar area near by Mughalpura, please as soon as possible rectified it i am waiting your respond.
                i used this sim from last 3 months, , , , i am living at steel plant visakhapatnam...i buy the sim at NAD junction
                for first month no signal is their in steelplant but signal is their in cities
                for second month signals are their but very very very very very very very very very poooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                i am not satisfying

OFFERS ARE GOOD BUT SIGNALS ARE POOOORRRRRRRRRRRR...dont buy aircel sim in andhrapradesh friends...
                Dear sir

I want incoming, outgoing and sms call list in this month of june-2009 my mobile number is [protected]
                i have taken 51rs local sms card n how to know the local sms balance plzz tell me...
                sir/ madam

i need my postpaid bill to my personal mail id to [protected]@yahoo.com.

please update future bill to the same email id. my number is [protected]

thanks in advance
                bobby
                You have a number for complaints, if its busy can you find a way of you calling your customer back ( If you Value us) instead of being on line and jaming the network (to get the felling and to get your BLOOD PRESSURE to go up. call 52024 now 2/7/09 .21:00)With all this problem which we are going through, CAN ANY ONE WHO IS ON THE TOP MOST POST IN AIRCELL GIVE US YOUR PERSONAL NUMBER WE CAN CALL YOU ANY PART OF THE DAY OR NIGHT, LIKE THE WAY WE GET CALLS DURING OUR BUSY WORK OR DAY/NIGHT
                Hello, out goings calls are blocked, i cannot do calls pls deactivate my out going calls my no is [protected]
                Hello Sir/ Madam,

I took Aircel prepaid connection in Pune on 6th July. But I'm not able to avail any of the facility till now.
                I never found a single tower in my mobile. Till now I have never got able to contact to Aircel customer care.
                I'm suffering very much. Please look into this & take proper action.

Thank you !!

Gopal Krishna
                My name is Suresh from HYD-39. My friend mobile number is [protected]. He had try to set lock for my SIM. But that was not succeed. Now I in need of a PUK for my sim.

Please send PUK number to me and send the defaulted pin for tha lock.
                My mobile number [protected]. Yesterday (5.8.2009) I recharged 50 rs Aircel Card. 43.33 Rs Recharged msg is coming my cellphone. But I call only one number in 5 Minutes. 20rs Suddenly less.
                I am used this aircel number past 3 years. Please enquiry this problem.

dear sir/mam,

i am a aircel customer since almost 3 years, my no is [protected].yesterday i had balance of more than 15 rs.but today it is showing me with out balance.when i have contact with bhubaneswar customer care they told me that i have activated my caller tune from 27th june .but i have not activated that one though i have got one massege from aircel for free caller tune.when i was trying to make her understand than she disconnected my call.Is this is the way to make full to the customer.?how come they can play to the customers like this?i got fedup and i am writing here.If i will not get any kind of solution then i have to go for other option.
                So please Help me...and waiting for your replay...
                Respected sir,
                I am using aircel net.on my pc. But aircel network disconeted after every 2-3 minuts.
                Plz take needfull what do

my aircel phone no:-[protected]
                mobile set no:-nokia 6085
                my alternete no:--[protected]
                I am using Aircel net on my pc . But my aircel network discnected every 2-3 minuts.
                plz take needfull what do
                my aircel no :-[protected].
                my mobile set no :- nokia 6085
                my alternete no :-[protected]
                hello sir,
                my aircel no is [protected]
                I just called up your customer care to give my tele identifications.
                They are so unaware about the procedures.I do not answer random calls.How can you expect me to answer the tele identification call.Why dont you just send them Home .You have the identifications and addresses..You all have barred my number for no rime or reason.I can go for hutch airtel bsnl idea anything But i was just trying out this new product and im not happy with the responce.The customer care guy just hung up.Is this how you train them.Very well i will throw this sim card and buy another one.I dont have time to sit around and waste time over getting my number un barred.Either look into it or teach your customer care executives that "CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT" if they dont know the basics how are you expecting your company to do better than airtel and hutch.Atleast they look into these matters.Iv even sent my staff members to your office out here and all they have to say is they dont know WHY THE OUT GOING IS BARRED.
                Im out of patience with aircel. NO other no. of mine has troubled me as much as aircel.
                Thank you!!
                From eastern uttar pradesh lucknow.
                I forgot the name of your customer care executive otherwise would have named him .Anyway thats trivial.All you gotto help me in is kindly get my out going un barred.If it doesnt happen soon then i will have to get rid of my sim card which is a life time one.Such a waste of time and money.Sim no. is[protected]
                sir
                i have brought a new aircell no. just three days ago.

by my default i hv locked my pin code.

to reactivate the no. i required puk code.

my no. is [protected]
                how would i know about my call record dally
                i ask to activate GPRS service to my mobile since a week.In customer care everyday they are guiding one way, but nothing useless.they ask me to submit the letter from my company, i did so too.No action so far.
                I am Arputharaj.G
                My Mobile no is[protected]
                It belongs to Annamalai Food pvt Ltd, there are 35 lines in our CUG
                My Mobile model Is HTC Touch.
                Do I get any acknowledge for my complaint mail?
                Respected Sir,

I am Tufan Kr. Dey, my postpaid aircel no.[protected] & I'd use it last one & half years.In present situation I have not any dues of aircel postpaid but from 4/01/10 to till date my mobile no. outgoing call hasbeen deactivated. In this situation I have complained to customer care many times & also forward mail to customer care/nodal officer/appellate officer but till not solve my issue. Now I am also sacrifice financial loss for this connection. I cant leave this no. due to it scarttered to my max. clients.

So please take early action & save me from my financial loss.

I am waiting your kind response.

Thanks & regards,
                Tufan Kr. dey
                Cell:[protected]

aircel/dialer tune — song not found

I'm using aircel number last 4 years..i was using the dialer tune "munpaniya" from movie nanda.time being i've changed another song.And again i wanted to have the previous song only..but i couldn't found the song code in their website.I've contacted customer care but they said that song was not in their directory.I said i was using this song earlier.But they were not replying..I want that song again as my dialer tune
                Aircel GPRS service is damn bad.Its too slow and nothing can be downloaded beyond 1mb.so p;ease check it.and i had complain for 5 month but i didnt get any answer
                they are the thief... the burglar ... totally indecent people... never use aircel number. I used only for two months and then switched to Airtel... good people...
                I want to deactivate my caller tune . so pls help me . This is my no.[protected]. I call to customer center lot of time but no response to it my call.yesterday i msg to cancel my caller tune but msg is not sent it . UN DT to 58273 this msg i type & sent it but is not sent. To replay failed to check details. pls help me.

Thank you.

Thank you.
                hello...this is posting with having extreme disappointment, and i used several connections but i wont feel much sad like this connection.the main problem i experianced is that iam staying at tellicherry in kerala and i have one mms issue to be asked to the customer care and very very sad to say they are not RESPONDING me and i keep on trying and trying but cant access to talk to the customer care executives...my mob no:is [protected] and i hope someone in the head will come forward to kindly help me.
                sir

sub: regarding low speed internet {pocket internet}

I purchased AIRCEL connection {[protected]}
                kindly solve my problem.

i am wating for your reply,

bharathi
                I HAVE TWO SIM CARDS, BUT RECENTLY I HAVE LOST ONE SIM CARD WHICH NO WAS [protected]. LAST MONDAY.I TOLD TO CUSTOMAR CARE TO DEACTIVATE THIS NO.BUT THEY DEACTIVATED MY ANOTHER NO [protected].AGAIN I REQUEST TO CUSTOMAR CARE TO BLOCK THE SIM WHICH NO WAS [protected] AND REACTIVATE THE NO [protected].BUT I DIDNT RECEIVED ANY SERVICE FROM THE CUSTOMAR CARE WITHIN 48 HRS.PLZ TAKE NEEDFUL CARE OF MY COMPLAIN.
                hai...my aircel sim got locked...what to do...??????????????
                I think aircel every person like a phool and stupid person i don;t i like call tune but aircl automatic active my call tune. and auto matic active friennd zone package. i firend zon this company talked to yr coustmer care persone. I think this comapny thinking every one is phool person. so i wanna say with in two days i have not received my money. so i am going to cusmer court.
                Hi aircel staffs,
                my mob no:[protected]
                i have got this message on 18 june and i recharge buti donot get Rs.20 talktime.
                so pls give the talktime.
                [Rs.20 ka Free Talktime plus 30 Day Full On Internet keval 98 ke Recharge par khaas aapke liye! Aisa offer aur kahan? Apne Retailer se aaj he recharge kare]
                sir
                iam s.saravanakumar mymobile no [protected] iam add-on in[protected] this number pls deactivated to this service

sir/madam

iam s.saravanan myno[protected] iam add-on in [protected] this number pls add-n service deactivte sir or send sms from deactivte formate sir

i told to deactivate my tamil songs and add 4m hindi movie jeet ;song as abhi saans lene ki fursath nahi set as my caller tune

I have to tried to contact the care care executive to know about Missed Call Alert service but failed. I would appreciate your promptness if you please inform if my mobile no. has any activated services particularly missed call alert service. Ignore if any service as such is not been activated or else provide the details if this service is activated.

Nandini
                [protected]@yahoo.com
                I want to deactivate my love picture. I called customer care so many times but no response. pls deactivate that. My mob no [protected]. I hope my complaint will be worthfull.
                hi, iwant my aircel number PUK code...and my number is[protected]
                sir, i want PUK number for my aircel no.[protected]. please give me reply sir.
                I LOST MY AIRCEL SIM NO [protected].SO IMMEDIATLY CUT THE CONNECTION &INFORM ME
                I have an unaxpected experiance with the AIRCEL, after using long time the aircel number. I surrended the number because of inferior support and unusually deductions.

I want to inform you again that my SMS pack was activated from last one and half year and I never requested to deactivated that why it had been deactivated from your side and never I have been informed regarding the same.
                As per rental I never denied to pay that even I don't see the bill and amount, as per the amount is told to pay from the Aircel customer care, your executive comes to collect and I pay the total amount to him.
                Regarding the international SMS '00' has been prefixed that can be mistakenly but if the number is not correct it must not charged.

Here I want to inform you that I am not using the Number e, i. [protected] from the same time you blocked the service and I want to discontinue with you, So please don't charge me (For the month of march) from that time onwards and stop all the services to the number, as I have paid all the amount to Aircel, and I not responsible to pay any amount.
                Please let me know or write the procedure to get rid of your network.

I don't expect this kind of support from the AIRCEL.

Sheetal Mohan
                91-[protected]
                I want to deactivate my love picture in aircel service. I called customer care so many times but no response pls deactivate that. My mob no [protected]. I hope my complaint will be worthfull
                i am pratheepkumar from trichy. now iam in chandigarh for project purpose. here, i got the punjab aircel sim no wplease deactivate my internet pack. please reply me to my phone no.[protected].please reply me.
                I HAVE PURCHASED AIRCEL PocketInternet Turbo 3G, SIM NO. [protected], I AM USING WITH MY LAPTOP, FOR E-MAIL IT IS SUPPORTING ONLY TO RECEIVE MAIL NOT SUPPORTING FOR OUT GOING OR SEND E-MAIL. FROM A WEEK TIME DISCUSSING WITH YOUR HELP DESKS 121 AND 198 ALSO WITH THE RESELLER, NO REMIDY FOUND. FINALLY SOME ONE FROM YOUR BANGLORE OFFICE TOLD ME THIS SERVICE IS DONE BY MY ISP WHICH IN SAUDI ARABIA ONLY. THEN I HAD CONTACTED THEM THEN THEY FOUND, THE AIRCEL OUT GOING PORT 25 IS BLOCKED, THAT IS WHY THE MAIL CANNOT GO OUT.

I HERRE BY REQUESTING YOU TO OPEN THE THE PORT 25 AND AVAIL ME THE SEVICE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. YOUR KIND ATTENTION. EXPECTED.

ZAKARIYA.
                my aircel mobile is being charged everyday for 10 rs. in accordance to some stupid www.powerplay.in value added serviece i want to deactivate this service. i called the costumer care but no response from them.
                plz do the needful. my number is [protected]
                sir
                i need my sim pin number
                my no is [protected]

Regarding Balance deduction without any activated service plan

This is regarding Aircel.com. They deduct amount from my balance without any services i activate. I complained so many times but they still deducting my balance. Here is my mobile no [protected] Thanks

To deactivte caller tune

My phone no is [protected].I want to deactivate my caller tune which was activated since 2 months.

Cancel My Number

Dear Sir, Recently i loss my mobile in that mobile have my aircel SIM, my number is [protected].So kindly deactivate my SIM. Regards, SHANKVARDHAN REDDY.J

Port Out Request

I have submitted Documents & Upc code three times to Port Out from Aircel due to network issue! Please accept my port out request immediately! You will get full details from this Service Request No : 1-[protected]

unsuccessful recharge

Sir, I recharge my aircell mob no [protected] of Rs 69/- by online on 11.04am dated 29/07/2013. Rs 69/- dabited from my a/c but no any amount cradited in my mob. kindly check and refund the same . thanks

recharge went to P.F. balance

Respected sir, My no. is [protected].I recharged with Rs.35 and my balance went to some P.F. account which I cant use now;So, please transfer my balance to the main account. Thanks.

Sim shows invalid after recharging it.

I didn't used my sim for some months..but today when i recharged my number it showed invalid on my phone.my no.is [protected].I am from kolkata.can u plz kindly help.

unwanted service acivation

no [protected] I dint activated any service but cricket updates is coming every day money is getting deducted . help me stop this service

wrongly amount debited 9710303034

wrongly amount debited [protected] .more two ask customer care but no response me so kindly check and refund me

details in prepaid number in my

Hi Sir I am suganya Plz Gave Me Prepaid Aircel No [protected] Call History For Past Three Month My Gmail Is rangaganesh.[protected]@gmail.com

The worst ever telecommunication service provider award could be recommended for Aircel. They provide a very poor service. Their customer care is even more worst. I can certainly understand that they deal with the telecommunication business and the servers can go down and there can be any valid reason for them failing to provide proper service at all the time. But it should be rectified within a specific reasonable time. Moreover their customer care just sucks. Their Customer Care Representatives just do not now how to behave with their customers. Iam going to change to Airtel or Reliance... Aircel is just dabba cell...
                  my mobile no is [protected]
                  please immediately send me a call details (may 24th to june 13th) on my email id : bhavani.[protected]@gmail.com

thanks
                  bhavani
                  very very poor & worst customer service. Aircel is total waste. i am going to change airtel.
                  please inactive CRICKET UPDATE sms
                  no long i require it ?

Whenever I try to pay my bill VIA online the website is down
                  Such a big companies dont have a proper website to pay the bills in online.

Yours
                  Trufully
                  Sundaramoorthy Gurunathan.
                  my mobile no is [protected]
                  please immediately send me a call details (may 8th to Ouctueber 19th) on my email id :www.[protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  I FEEL VERY PITY ABT UR CUSTOMER CARE, REGARDING

Myself RAAj, I have been ur Customer underJODI Number offer.Recently, all my out going, incoming calls get barred on my both JODI number. When I requested ur peoples, they asked for the Address Proof & ID Proof. Twice I Surrendered all my details to Both Dealer & headoffice @ Spencer Plaza on 14th Nov, 2008. I requested a lot & they promised me within 3 hr, But nt even ur customer care taken a step or phoned me till now & not at all cleared my problem. I tired a lot by phone to ur customer care AIRCEL @ SPRASH, named ANITHA & ur team members too.ut o resposile. yet I have complaint number also, 803685. I face lot of problems in my business & lacked lot of money. So, please make suitable steps to recover my facilities on both of My JODI Card numbers, hereby [protected], [protected]. Thnk U.
                  *************

I contacted alot to ur customer care peoples thru Phone and registered complaint, I went all day along towards customer care by putting break of my office schedules towards HEADOFFICE . and Fully explained to them my problem. I given all those things, what they asked. VOTER-ID, RATION CARD, RECENT PHOTOGRAPHS. all things together, but they Promised me to clear my problem on both of my Jodi CARD i.e., [protected], [protected]. But they doesnt fullfilled. This the things, which HURT ME A LOT. Make me to think even to left my NUMBER ALSO. Why like those things Happing? ************
                  M S RAJA KUMAR @ jODI NUMBER - hereby [protected], [protected]

REGISTERD MY COMPLAINTS ABOVE TO sPARSH, aMBATTUR @ aIRCEL, EMPL_NAMED anitha, COMPLAINT NUMBER - 803685-

pLEASE MAKE THIS COMPAINT AS UR CUSTOMER CARE TO PROVE THEIR STUFF ON CUSTOMER CARE. tHE ABOVE PROBLEM IS UR TASK, GO THRU IT. & SCORE SPARSH GOOD NAME IN FUTURE
                  From
                  S.Ramesh
                  B-13, First cross,
                  Sivasakthinagar,
                  Chidambaram-608 001.

Respected Sir,

I am working as D.E.O in Annamalai University, Annamalai nagar.My mobile No.[protected].while I purcase the sim card I made with add on the following numbers of my relatives.(1)[protected] (2)[protected]. After some period [protected] sim was missing.My relative don"t take any action. After some period the number [protected] was issued to somebody. But Still the ADD ON is continued with that number([protected]) This not useful to me and same as the unknown person Now My Brother in law purchased new sim by the Ananandha Vikatan offer.Mobile number [protected] . Name-R.Prabhakaran. He wants to make with ADD ON my number (1)[protected]and (2)[protected].So I request you to Cancelled the ADD ON with [protected] Please inform me after cancellation is made. Later My Brother in law send ADD ON request to you.Unless You kindly made ADD ON(1)[protected] (2) [protected] (3) [protected] Iam waiting for your favourable reply.
                  Yours faithfully
                  S.Ramesh
                  Complaint on Bhavani aircell for not updating the amount paid.

This is K.Rajasekar, from bhavani, Last week on 21.2.2009 saturday, i had paid Rs 300/ as post paid. The costumer care of Bhavani have said that they will update the bill amount in 15 mins, but now its happen 60 hrs and still it is not updated.
                  I received phone call from Pollachi that the amount of Rs 300/ paid at Bhavani was not updated . The bill i received from Bhavani Aircell is Hand written bill becuase they said failure in net connectivity.
                  The cell number given by Bhavani agent is in switch off mode. mobile number given in Bhavani is [protected]. Pls inform immediately to update my bill and intimate me .

With regards
                  K.Rajasekar
                  need an address of the following mobile number:[protected]
                  I would require the itemised bill for both incoming and outgoing calls on my number. When i called the customer service i was denied this detail. I need this details and let me know how to i get it. My number is [protected].Please send it to my email ID [protected]@gmail.com.
                  DEAR SIR
                  MY BILL DUE DATE IS 03/09/09 AND THE AMOUNT WAS OF RS 1081 . MY AIRCEL NUMBER IS [protected]. YOUR COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE CALLED ME ON 21/08/09 AND STATE ME THAT YOU PLEASE MAKE THIS PAYMENT .I MADE THIS PAYMENT ON 21/08/09 WIDE RECEIPT NO 00017324. ON 22/08/09 IN AN AFTERNOON TIME WHEN I WAS ON IMPORTANT MEETING YOU COMPANY PERSON CALLED ME AND TOLD ME TO MAKE A PAYMENT OF THAT INVIOICE THAT I HAVE ALREADY MADE. I WENT TO YOUR PUNJABI BAGH BRANCH AND TOLD THEM WHOLE STORY INSPITE OF FEELING SOORY THEY TOLD ME THAT THIS IS OUR COMPANY POLICY AND WE CANNT HELP IT OUT. I TOLD THEM THAT THIS IS NO WAY OF WORKING, THEY SAY WE WORK ON SAME BASIS AND IF YOU CANNOT WORK YOU PLEASE SURRENDER YOUR SIM CARD, THEN I HAVE SURRENDERED MY SIM CARD. THIS IS FOR YOUR INFORMATATION AND SEE HOW HONEST PEOPLE ARE WORKING IN YOUR ORGANISATATION
                  THANKS
                  SUNIL KUMAR AGARWAL
                  hai Sir,
                  i 2 agree 2 wat Mr. K.Rajasekar said... no proper sevice 4m u... no 1 is sugst'n gud comnts on ur network... a big headache wid tat agent... now im not using ur network had 2 cancel cos of no response in custumer care... plz do look 4ward... my humble reqest.

Aashaa, .
                  i am jude. my wife have mobile no. [protected]. this mobile was missed on 07.09.09 in paramakudi, ramnad dist.tamilnadu. she compliant local area office, but still no action.so, please disconnect the above said no. and give duplicate simcard of same no.
                  please take action immediately. kindly reply as early as possible.
                  i have buyed a sim before one week i gave my proof to the outlet shop past two days my no was in activation if i call to someone lock key was showing but today suddenly my no was not in acctivation my no is [protected]
                  I HAVE RECHARGED ONE OF MY JODI NO: [protected] WITH FULL TALK VALUE OFFER Rs:199 BUT I HAVE GOT A TALK VALUE OF Rs:177 WHAT ABOUT MY FURTHER BALANCE
                  i purchased a new aircel sim ([protected]) in tat they didnt receive message from other network like airtel, reliance, etc. but receive only from aircel...

consumer complaints — poor customer service

Hi, this is SARAVANA from VELACHERY. I have filed a complint against GO AIR on 14.06.2013. BUT STILL THERE IS NO RESPONSE. The CONSUMER COMPLAINTS WEBSITE says File Your Complaint Here. Immediate Strong Action on Company. BUT STILL THERE IS NO RESPONSE. KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE AND HELP ME TO GET RESOLVED.
                  Dear Mr. Suresh,

We regret the inconvenience caused.
                  Team Aircel India.
                  Dear Mr. Varun Kumar,
                  Hope your issue has been addressed by our Member Relation Executive. Please let us know in case you have further queries.

Aircel Social Media.
                  Dear M S RajaKumar,

Thanks for writing in to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Dear Raja Kumar,

Customer is having two numbers [protected] & [protected]
                  As per feedback from Prepaid backend team, both the numbers got deleted due to Zero Minute Usage
                  The mobile number [protected] got deleted on 23/5/2013
                  And the second number got deleted on 16/4/2012
                  Both the numbers cannot be reinserted
                  No alternate contact number of the customer or email id available for communication

Team Aircel India .
                  The bigest begger company is AIRCEL, who beg the money without any value reason, after every full talktime offer the beggers will brg the money.