Aircel
Aircel Ltd.

Aircel Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

+91 12 4476 5000  [Head Office]

Fax:
Fax:

Hyderabad
No.8-2-681/3A & 8-2- 681/3, Lakshmi Cyber Centre, Road No.12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034

New Delhi
A44, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, Near Haldirams, Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110 044
Tel: +91 97 1609 9999
Fax: +91 11 2699 0095

Bangalore

69/1, Golden Millennium 4th Floor, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560 052

Opus Centre, Opp. Hotel Tunga Paradise, Road No : 47, MIDC, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 093
Tel:
Fax: +91 22 4260 6070

Pune
CommerZone, 144 / 145, 2nd Building, 6th Floor, Ashok Samarth Path, Yerwada, Pune – 411 006
Tel: +91 20 4140 6666
Fax: +91 20 4140 6699

Chennai
4th Floor, Spencer Plaza, No.769, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002
Tel: +91 44 4228 0000
Fax: +91 44 4228 0123

Kolkata
Globsyn Crystal Building, 3rd Floor, Block EP, Plot - 11 & 12, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700 091
Tel: +91 98 0459 8045
Fax: +91 33 2357 4236

Coimbatore
No.114, 2nd Floor, Sri Arthanari Towers, Race Course Road, Coimbatore – 641 018.
Tel:
Fax: +91 42 2427 0170

Ahmedabad
B-1005, 10th Floor, Narnarayan Complex, Opp. Ganesh Plaza, Nr. Navarangpura Bus Stand, Ahmedabad – 380 009
Tel: +91 79 6513 3001
Fax: +91 79 4007 5340

Ernakulam
3rd Floor, RR Arcade, Geethanjali Bus Stop, Thammanam Post, NH By-pass, Ernakulam – 682 032
Tel: +91 48 4419 0000

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Aircel Complaints & Reviews

My aircel sim has no tower for past 2 days...
That no. Is very important for me...
I want to port my no. To other sim... But i cant send the message to 1900... As the sim has no tower thus i am not able to send message to 1900...
I'm facing great difficulties pls help me...
My aircel no. Is old... And most people have that no. So if needed they are not able to connect to me...
Pls tell me when will i get signal in my aircel sim so that i can port my no.

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a customer of aircel pre-paid and mobile number is [protected] using since last year, i have recharged inr. 100 by yesterday but the sim card not working now (Sim card registration failed), i am using the same number with my all activities and my business related work kindly support urgently
    Please activate the same as early as possible.
    Thanking you very much

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried to port my prepaid aircel no.[protected] to airtel, for that i found my upc code for delhi circule is gd448251. But my port request rejected. I contact with airtel & they suggest some wrong upc displayed so that problem observed. I want to continue my no.[protected] and there is way contact the aircel customer care. So i request you please do the need full.

Niranjan kumar

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have been literally suffering from the aircel as there is not network all across bengaluru and we have not received any intimation from the company.
        We are nither able to port nor able to do any thing. And i have provided my bank with aircel no. On this i am not able to receive any otp.

We would require them to bring back their network so we can have enough time to port to other networks. And they need to publicly apologise to all aircel customers as this is total betrayal (Back stabbing) towards their loyal customers. And media reports suggest they are filing to bankruptcy before they do it they better relieve there customers and go ahead with it.

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried to port my aircel number [protected] to vodafone as there is network issues.
          The procedure for porting has been finished from vodafone side and aircel has to approve the porting request. Please approve the porting request as i'm unable to contact anyone because of network issue. Please approve it as soon as possible. I tried reaching customer care but i couldn't connect.

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am akhil nambiar from pune. I got my aircel upc code on jan 25 2018, but due to some reasons i used it on 22 march 2018 after expiry date. Now it is shown invalid. As aircel has stopped in our area i don't have any other options to get a new upc code. When i tried online the same code is shown again. My phone number is very important, please help. My upc code was fz822935.

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a customer of aircel pre-paid and mobile number is [protected] using since, last 2 years but the sim card not working now (Sim card registration failed) and company send me massages for filling kyc regularly last 2 months then i fill the kyc form at aircel store but after all my sim registration got failed.
              Please activated the same as early as possible.
              Thankig you!

By:- zahid ahmed gouri
              Cell no.[protected], [protected]

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Aircel has not been providing network since last month without information. and not get time for port because Aircel did not service work

I tried customer care contact number of Aircel, so it is not work.
              So, please help all o[censored]s.

Thank you!
              I need porting code to get same no. with other operater.
              All the message & voice service has been stopped without any prior intimation to the customers.
              Also all the service centres get closed.

Contact no.

Aircel no. (For which code is required)
              My aircel number is working last few months and neither port code is generated what can I do। please help me I
              it's important number to communicate with others.. I am not want to lost my number

Respected sir/madam
                My name is waseem noorkhan pathan. I am aircel user, my nu. Is [protected], had a lovely relationship with aircel for last 5 years, but unfortunately they screwed that up big time,
                Wanting to port out, so they are blocking my the upc now! Is that's a new law, i'll start afresh but noway. All aircel stors also sacked
                So i requesting you to kindly into this matter & give me a justice

Thanks and regards
                Waseem pathan

Updated by umar_rockz
                So i requesting you to kindly into this matter & give me a justice

Thanks and regards
                Waseem pathan
                [protected]@gmail.com
                My mobile number is [protected]. I am not able to send port message as network is not available. When I call customer care no UPC code is generated.

Please help me how to port by sending UPC per return mail.

Deepak Singhal
                Please help me out
                Mah aircel number is [protected].. I wanted to port my nuber but my sim is not working . So help me out please. Resolve my problem as soom as possible .. I found this type of problem from many time ..
                Sir I want to change my network so I want port for my number [protected]

My Aircel number [protected] is deactivated . I have linked to my adhar number aslo . On 28-Mar-2018 afternoon disconnected by aircel without any intimation,
                  We are very struggling to contact and sopped our daily all activities.
                  Becoz all bank and other transaction based otp, now it was stopped
                  Pl sort out issue immediately. If any want to any information please call to [protected]

Thanks & Regards
                  Srikanth
                  Mar 29, 2018
                  My complaint is not resolved and I have tried to reach to customer care but no use . can you take this is a High priority issue please
                  Mar 30, 2018

Updated by srikanth yarram
                  Any Update

I am using aircel sim since 6 years but now, I am facing signal problem from last 2 months. i complained many times through aircel website and aircel express store but no one is responding.
                    i need to port my number to other service but signals are no coming as i'm not able to generate code...what should i do?

please solve the issue.

regards,
                    usha rani T
                    Mar 30, 2018

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My mobile phone number is [protected], sim number is 32196. From last one month, I am not getting any network from Aircel. Before that, I have not received any UPC code. Now, I am unable to get the port code through sms service, as there is no network. From last 30 days I am trying to get the UPC code through online server. However, so far, I am unable to get the port code.
                      The message from the server is " Unable to Generate UPC: Customer Mobile number is not active at CRM"
                      Please take necessary step to solve this issue, and provide the UPC code asap.

Hello Sir,
                        I am using the number +91 [protected] from long year. But due to NO NETWORK in our village from 3 months, i cant able to Use the sim. Now its showing SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED. So please Activate my SIM.

No on the sim backside is :[protected]

My another number is +91 [protected].

So please activate my sim +91 [protected] as soon as possible. I tried contacting customer care but no one is picking.

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My aircel sim is not getting network since 2 weeks.
                          My aircel number - [protected]
                          Let me know is it because of the network issue or the sim got expired.

If it is network issue let me know how can i get that or how can i port it to other network.

My location: 352, gopal nagar, hafeezpet, hyderabad, telangana 500085
                          Alternate number: [protected]
                          Name: bharath kumar pagidi

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aircel stop service in maharashtra. I do not get upc code as my phone is not in network area on 31st jan.2018 at 12am at night., and now no any way to contact with them. My number stop working from that day.

From that day i was tried so much to contact with them. By customer care number, email, appleate authority.
                            But they cant be help me.
                            Its my business number, i dont want to loose it. I want this number back in working.
                            Please help me to get upc code from aircel maharashtra.
                            May be like me lots of people sufferring from thus situation.

Please help us.

Mar 28, 2018
                            Updated by Kaveri Alizad (Jain)
                            Aircel — need unique port no for my aircel number.

My aircel no. [protected]. I'm residing in pune maharashtra. For thenear past 2 month, i'm not able to get any signal. I've also tried to port, using sms port [protected] to 1900, but that is not working.

I need my mobile number since i've registered with most services like aadhar, bank, gas etc.

Please send me my unique port no.

In case if you need any other information. Please contact my alternate mobile no: [protected].
                            Hope you will help me out.

Kaveri

Sir, i was customer of aircel and having more than rs.5000/- as main balance but now a days aircel company close their network and i got great loss due my hard and fast money taken by aircel company.. And now a days no response and network how can get my amount refund.. Please help me.. It's great help for me my aircel number [protected].. And linked with aadhar also.. Please do the needful and action against aircel company and retrieve my hard and fast money.. Thanks with regards..
                              Mar 28, 2018
                              No action taken by the Aircel company and no email address and phone numbers available for the contact.. please help me to retrieve my hard and fast money... thanks with regards

May 03, 2018
                              Updated by Mahendera Kumar
                              No response..and no refunds came.. please provide my Airtel number to contact me [protected].. to Aircel representative..for refund and all..and I want to inform you company run away from market.. that's y no action taken place till now..

After closure i got UPC code from aircel and given to vodaphone for porting. After waiting for 10 days it was rejected on 26 Mar 2018 for mismatch porting code and the user number. How this can happen when went personlly to their office in prestige Ploygon building and got the code written by their staff. My mob no [protected].

I am using my aircel number [protected] from last 3 years. from past few weeks on words my number showing disconnected. I don't the reason behind that. but I can able to call to my contacts. but last two weeks on words I am not getting proper signal, not able cal and receive cal. please help me. This number is important for me. all my friends and family relatives having this number to contact with me. even I went aircel office near star bazar koramangala. they are saying that " problem with their end". they are not even trying for rectifying my problem. please provide my number ([protected]) portal code. I can switch to another network operator.

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My aircel no. [protected] is not working and its network is not available from last one month. Around 2-3 months ago same problem had occurred then i had to purchase a new sim from your aircel store located in karol bagh. After purchasing new sim with same no. They started my number but after 1 and half month it is happened again. Its become like an headache. Please solve this problem and tell me how to start my this aircel number at the earliest.

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    I am Aircel customer from last 5 years.. this number ragisterd every where like aadhar card, bank account and pf account...now my number has been blocked and now not able to port also...i badly need this number please help..
                                    सर मेरे ऐर्सल नंबर [protected] के PUK कोड लग गये वो मुझे चाहिए
                                    सर मेरा हाथ जोड़ के निवेधन है की आप मुझे PUK कोड देवे

नाम-महेंद्र कुमार मीना

सम्पर्क -[protected]
                                    Since 2nd March 2018, NO Network Coverage(Aircel) near Secunderabad, Telangana.

I am unable to send SMS PORTmobile number to 1900. I have received a error message as ""Incorrect Request, please send the UPC request with correct format PORTmobile number to 1900"".
                                    Before aircel's network issue i had recharged for 120rps but now i could not make a call as the network is there in my surrounding, , what about the customers like who ll be having more than 100rs, , , my current balance is 115rs what's the solution to my 115rs

My aircel sim is not working from few weeks, and this aircel no. Is very important for me. I am not able to port it as it is not showing the network. And there is also a problem i don't have its sim serial no. To port as sim was change to nano sim. Please tell me what to do. And please provide me sim serial no. For my number "[protected]" so i can process this.

There is another query actually this number number is in the name of my brother and he out of india right now. So can i port this number with my own supporting document. Please guide me

With regards!

Mar 21, 2018
                                      sayeed asma's response
                                      My Aircel sim is not showing any network from past 1 week.I am staying in Telangana, Hyderabad
                                      Dear sir/madam, I want my Indian mobile number working in UAE also because in many places like bank I have this number. But now I have shifted to Dubai and I am not receiving my important messages. Mobile number is +91-[protected] (TelanganaService Area) Please resolve this ASAP sir
                                      My Sim No.[protected].This Sim has no connection from 17/03/18.And I have not recieved any code for porting.Please provide me the code for MNP or start my connection.
                                      PAMPA GAYEN
                                      C-64/6 baishakhi abasan
                                      salt lake kolkata-700091
                                      Aircel sim no. [protected]
                                      I am unable to port my Aircel no to any other network I send a mail to Ur customer support I didn't find any resolution could you please help me to get UPC code for my Aircel no.

I have requested to port out from aircel as they have gone into liquidation/ bankruptcy. I had applied to jio through ekyc on 19 march 2018 for mnp. As per law, porting should be completed within 7 days or there will be a fine.

Very low morals of aircel company which is causing huge inconvenience to customers.

My number is [protected]. Please look into this issue.
                                        Mar 26, 2018

Dear sir/Madam,

I'm not get portability code two times i sent messages but no reply.please provide my portability code to my number:

My aircel number: [protected]

Send porting code as message to my alternate number ([protected]) or my gmail id ([protected]@gmail.com)

thanks.
                                        I generated code by calling the customer care but the port code generated is wrong.
                                        Tried porting to Airtel.
                                        Now im not able to generate the port code again.

My number is [protected].
                                        I have used the below link to generate UPC.

But even after passing mobile number and last 5 digits of sim number. I couldn't generate UPC. I am getting the below error.

Unable to Generate UPC: Unable to fetch Customer Details

Help me to get porting number.
                                        From may months my aircel sim iam not using so it went to inactivated so now i want to use that sim so please can you active that number