Airports Authority of India Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 05:00 pm

Airports Authority of India related photos (96)

Airports Authority of India Complaints & Reviews

ruchigupta

I went to Kolkata Airport (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Airport) to get Yellow Fever Vaccination on March 7, 2013. I bought the entry ticket for Rs. 60 and went on the 1st floor. On the 1st floor the Medical Services Staff (Mr. Modal & his team) misbehaved & harassed me. They made me run from pillar to post and then I was asked to wait outside making my ticket invalid.

Then we were asked to buy entry tickets once again. Though we were entitled to free entry but was made to buy the tickets because the Airport Manager was not present at his place of duty. I was made to buy the Rs. 60-ticket once again. Then the lady who earlier mishaved (in Dr. Mondal & his team) told me that your syringe is broken. Here, I would like to know how did she knew that it was my syringe which was broken when she had put all the 10 passengers' (waiting to get vaccinated) syringes together. One Mr. Tarun suggested that he would give me one of the passengers' syringe & I should pay him some extra money. The staff collects two syringes from one passenger and uses one to vaccinate them. The unused syringes collected from all the 10 passengers were never returned to them.

Then when I asked for the lady's name to lodge a complaint against her, the entire team hid her name & other staff members put there ID cards in there shirt-pocket. Finally, the lady's name was neither displayed nor revealed inspite of my asking them several times.

I would like to highlight the fact that the kind of behavior meted out to me was way beyond humanity. Dr. Mondal & his team harassed me to the core. I did not go there asking for favors, rather I have paid Rs. 300 for the services + the Rs120 for two tickets (which was never required in the first place).

The pictures of the two tickets are attached below.

Kindly look into the matter & let justice prevail so that in future these people do not repeat their mistakes !!

Kind Regards,
Ruchi Gupta
+[protected]

Harassment, Misbehavior
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

Airports Authority of India — Harassment & Misbehavior

ruchigupta

I went to Kolkata Airport (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Airport) to get Yellow Fever Vaccine....
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Pharmacy

Airports Authority of India — Parking Charges

aksugandhi
    I have travelled for Indore to Mumbai on 27 Jan 2013. My wife and one and half year kid were there to drop me. We just spent...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Airlines

Airports Authority of India — MONEY REFUND

anupam241
    Sir
    As a B.TECH graduate in Electronics n Telecommunication around six months ago I have filled the form of "AIRPORT...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Job & Career

MOHIDDIN SHAREEF SHAIK
    While trying to apply for the post of JUNIOR EXECUTIVE(AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER) in AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA on[protected], i have entered all the payment details. The amount of Rs.414/- was deducted from my account and i didn't get the payment ID. I tried again and in second time i got payment ID and i submitted the application. The amount was deducted twice. I sent several mails to [protected]@aai.aero regarding repayment of money which was deducted from my account for the first time but there is no response from them.

aai india — late fee amount

we have 5 CUG connections in this address. every month we are reached late fee amount Rs.50 of our bill. please stop this nonsence, every month bill pay of correct date but you have charged late fee amount of our bills.our no's ([protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]). pl avoid this problem our future bill if you can?
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Ms Papun Bhattacharya

Sub:- Non Payment of Hire Charges of Luxury Cars at Kolkata.

Ref:- Transportation Agreement for NSCBI Airport , Kolkata With
      M/S Kingfisher Airlines Ltd.

We are the official transporter operator for Kingfisher Airlines Ltd,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata to carry the Captain Crew and Commercial staffs in and around city Kolkata since 21.09.2010.

Our formal transportation agreement commenced on 01.01.2011 for a period of 36 months i.e upto 31.12.2013 for 14 & 9 = 23 numbers of premium model luxury vehicles against a value contract for 5000 km & 3000 km respectively.

Since beginning of the contract, payment was not made us regularly ,resulting a accumulation of Rs 41,35,008.00 (Forty one lakhs thirty five thousand eight ) only up to June 2011.

Kingfisher Airlines Ltd , local officials had frequently asked us to bribing them for release of the payment including some high officials , which I have informed to the higher authority of the Airlines along with the principal owner M/S UB Group. No initiative were seen from their end .

At present all our cars are kept as standby mode in the Car parking complex of NSCBI Airport , Kolkata .Now they were neither making us payment nor plying our cars as per the terms of transportation contract. High level corruption is going in the Kingfisher Airlines Going on

We have requested their KFA authority to close the dealings by paying the 60 days notice period, if the service of our concern not required by the Airlines. Now they are reluctant to even reply our mail and made no communication in this regard.At present one black listed vendor is introduced against personal benefit of some officials.Currently the service are provided by some broken old car against our new cars which are kept at parking place as standby mode .

It is very surprising that inspite of several mails from the user deptt , no action is initiated against the tainted transport vendor.

Now Sir, we are in this trade after obtaining bank loan and EMI have to be paid monthly basis, non payment of hire charges throwing us in the dark and to face many more legal complications.

It is my earnest request to help me to recover my payment and allow us to survive with the business under your kind interference.

With best regards,

Ms Papun Bhattacharya
      Proprietress
      M/S Swastik Engineers,
      HJ 20 S L Sarani
      Kolkata-700 159

sharma.s111
        I would like to bring youre notice regarding texi stand of your Raipur Air port premisses. No open(outer) texes can stand except prepaid because GURGA of your pre paid texi contractor asult them. The existing contrector charges the passenger two three time more and ultimatily passenger has to pay because there is no any option to get in Raipur city.If you visit the place you will find the contrecter in his villain look having three golden chain weight morthan 500 gms wirh chwing pan.Thes activity create havoc in public.
        Kindly see the problem

Sanjay
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Taxi

jetsaai
          , we would like to highlight the following pay anomalies in respect of the non-executives after revision of pay scale which is directly affecting some cadres at the Executive level (namely E-1)
          1. While drawing a comparison at different induction scales of non-executives and executives, it is observed that taking into consideration the fitment formula of Basic +78.2% (DA) + 30% fitment benefit, the drop in revised basic pay at induction level of all non executives and at executive level who had joined on or before 31/12/2006 and after 01/01/2007 respectively differ in varying proportions. The drop in scale after revision for NE-1 is NIL, NE-4 is 250, and for NE-6 the figure is a mere Rs 100 only. Whereas a whopping difference of Rs 3590 had been observed in the Junior Executive level for those who joined the department after[protected] in comparison to those who joined on or before 31.12.2006. A comparison of scale is depicted in tabular form as given below:
          TABLE-1
          Induction level Basic of those who joined before 31.12.2006 after revision (in Rs) Basic of those who joined after 01.01.2007 after revision(in Rs) Difference
          (in Rs) Remarks
          E-1 19990 16400 3590 Difference should have been restricted to a maximum of one increment only
          NE-1 10200 10200 NIL
          NE-4 12750 12500 250
          NE-6 14600 14500 100

2. A comparison of the basics at all induction levels also indicates loopholes in the multiplication factor. While calculating the increment in the basic pay for all non executive at each induction level it is observed that there is an average hike of about 2.30 times in their basic pay whereas for Junior Executive (E-1 level) the hike factor is a meagre 1.9 only after pay revision. A detailed comparison is given below in tabular form.
          TABLE-2
          INDUCTION LEVEL BASIC BEFORE REVISION BASIC AFTER REVISION HIKE IN BASIC
          NE-1 4400 10200 2.318 times
          NE-4 5500 12500 2.272 times
          NE-6 6300 14500 2.301 times
          E-1 (Executive level entry) 8600 16400 1.90 imes only

3. The pay scale of NE-9 had been placed above E-1 (sans NE-10) which is insolent and insulting for the so called Executive cadres mainly the E-1.The Pre-revised pay scale comparison of NE-9 and E-1 would summarize it all. In the pre-revised scale NE-9 were placed at a starting scale of Rs 8000 whereas the entry level in executive cadre (E-1) were placed at a starting scale of Rs 8600.The revised pay scale placed the NE-9 cadre at 17000/- while E-1 at 16400/- which is clearly a violation of the existing structure. Moreover, it is nowhere seen (be it Govt. or private or PSU) that the scale of non-Executive is being placed at a higher scale than the Executive. This clearly shows the impertinence of the management towards the E-1 level cadres whose qualification requirement by far surpassed the qualification requirement at non-Executive level.
          4. We would also like to draw your kind attention to the manner in which some CPSU’s (BSNL, GAIL, BHEL, EIL and others) who had also recruited junior level officers (equivalent to JE’s at AAI) in large numbers have amicably solved the anomalies arising out of pay revision. Even in their case, there was supersession by non-executive cadre over the executive at entry level. But this anomaly was rectified by placing them at E-2 scale or even E-3 scale subsequently and making the said scales as the entry level scales (a COPY ENCLOSED). In concomitant with the action taken by the other PSU’s, we would like to suggest that the same benefit may be given to the deprived workforce at E-1 level of AAI which is an implementable proposition.
          Therefore, keeping the above facts in mind, We all the JE’s and AM of this esteemed organization humbly request you to kindly look into the matter and intervene to rectify the said anomalies so that the already demoralized workforce in the E-1 cadre may get reprieved.

Dated : 21/02/11 All Junior Executives/Assistant Managers of AAI
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

jeaai
            WE ARE GRADUATE /POST GRADUATE ENGINEERS IN AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA WORKING AS JUNIOR EXECUTIVES IN BASIC PAY SCALE OF 16400 WHICH ,PRIOR TO REVISION WAS 8600. BUT AS VERY RECENTLY WAGE REVISION FOR WORKERS IS APPROVED, IT IS OBSERVED THAT PAY SCALE FOR NON- EXECUTIVE CADRE, NE-9 IS REVISED TO 17000/- WHICH ,PRIOR TO REVISION WAS 8000. HOW COME? EVEN SCALE OF NE-8 WHICH WAS 7200 PRIOR TO REVISION IS REVISED TO 16000. SO, WHAT THIS MANAGEMENT IS DOING? NE-9 ARE OUR SUBORDINATE IN THE FIELD OR OFFICE, BUT THEIR POST CARRIES A HIGHER PAY SCALE THAN OURS. THIS IS TOTALLY NONSENSE. TOP MGMT SEEMS TO BE BUSY SATISFYING UNION ONLY, KEEP APART THE QUALIFIED ENGINEERS. IT IS NOT THAT WE R GETTING NEXT SCALE IN ONE YEAR LIKE OTHER PSUs, WE R GETTING IT IN THREE YEARS. IT IS ALSO NOT THAT WE ALL R BEING PROMOTED TO E-2 IN THREE YEARS, ONLY SOME O[censored]S WILL BE PROMOTED RESERVING 50% POST OF E-2 FOR NE-9 WITH BASIC QUALIFICATION OF NE-6 CADRE. SO, THIS IS IT. THIS IS A GROSS INSULT TO ENGINEERING COMMUNITY. IF THIS BLIND MGMT CAN DO NOTHING GOOD FOR THESE ENGINEERS WHY THE HELL THEY R INDUCTING QUALIFIED ENGINEERS EVERY YEAR. THEY SHOULD CARRY ON WITH NE-6. NE-9. BUT THIS INJUST CAN'T BE TOLERATED ANY MORE.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

vnashok
              I AM V,N,ASHOK,SENIOR ENGINEER IN ISRO. MYSELF WITH FAMILY WERE TRAVELLING TO AHMADABAD ON[protected],BY IC981.ONE OF MY MAIN BAGGAGE HANDLE WAS DAMAGED.I COULD NOT MAKE ANY COMPLAINTS DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS. WE RETURNED TO CHENNAI ON[protected],BY IC 982.WHEEL ASSEMBLY OFMY ANOTHER BAGGAGE WAS TOTALLY NOT AVAILABLE WITH THE BAGGAGE. IHAVE REPORTED THIS TO CONCERNED AND OBTAINED REPORTS. I COULD NOT REPAIR/CONTACT AS INSTRUCTED,SINCE I HAVE TO TRAVEL TO NAGERCOIL ON NEXT DAY ,WHICH WAS A HOLIDAY AND HAVE ENGAGED WITH PRE APPOINTMENTS. DUE TO ABOVE DAMAGE WE WERE TOTALLY UPSET WHICH WAS CREATING DIFFICULTIES IN OUR FURTHER JOURNEY.HENCE I SHOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR THE DAMAGE AND MENTAL AGONY.TICKET NO[protected],TAG NO 862381

Karuna
                My uncle and aunt were returning from US. The guy who was supposed to escort them in their wheel-chair demanded 50 dollars or else he wont help them he said. When my aunt refused, he spoke to the guy manning the scanning station and that guy started questioning my aunt about petty thing like watch and photo frames in the baggage just to intimidate them. Last time when I was returning from US there was a guy very eager to help load and unload baggage on the security scanner only to demand dollars!!! They know people will be having a few dollars left and they are trying to earn obscene amount just for helping passengers ... something they are hired to do. Its sick.
                Dear All,

I have recently landed in hyderabad from dubai, i was holding around 2 tolas of gold
                i told custom authorities that i have around 2 tolas of gold and they did some calculation and said i have to pay 16000 RS custom duty for 2 tola and they have demanded 3000Rs instead of 16000 RS.

this happend in hyderabad airport.

i request airport authorities to take corrective action.

as an indian i respect my nation and i want to see my nation in good position in all prospect.

Thanks & Regards
                Shaik Nisar Ahmed

Airport Authority of India — Recruitment Through Union

I want to know whether AAI recruit Engineers through their Union Without Any tests to be taken and with a payment they are provided jobs based on Seniority.I Want to know whether it is true or they are faking just to get the money and cheat or give false informations.
                Security Police staff after immigration counters at departure terminal are Theives.
                They stole my IPOD Yesterday taking advantage of me being in Hurry. And I realised after sitting in the Plane.
                I was flying to Saudi Arabia - Flight number SV889
                POLICE STAFF AT Hyd RGI Airport near security check/scan(Departure Terminal) are THEIVES.
                Security Police staff after immigration counters at departure terminal in HYD RGI Airport are Theives.
                I was flying to Saudi Arabia - Flight number SV889 on 23rd of Feb 2012. I had loads of personal information in my IPOD. I am very depressed.
                I am feeling to Slap them...they are wolfs in sheep clothing.
                Why don't the govt. recruit Hyd people/policemen instead of some other state's policemen that too in hyderabad atleast Hyderabadis can be trusted.

ARUN KUMAR DEB
                  REF MY FILE NO. P 002938 I HAVE APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ON 4TH AUGHST 2009
                  STATUS REPORT REFLECTED : POLICE VERIFICATION REPORT NOT RECEIVED :
                  I HAVE ENQUIRE FROM THE DIO - 1 (POLICE) OF NORTH 24 PARGANAS REGARDING THE STATUS OF MY PASSPORT , DIO (POLICE) REPLIED TILL DATE THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY CASE FROM THE PASSPORT OFFICE , ACTUALLY I AM NOT IN POSITION THE EXACT STATUS OF MY PASSPORT . MY COPY COMPANY NEED MY PASSPORT URGENTLY, REQUEST TO TAKE NEEDFUL ACTION TO PROVIDE MY PASSPORT IMMEDIATELY .
                  THANKING YOU

Indian Airports — Be careful at the Indian airports

i have a complain against immigration department cochin international airport
                  sir, i had been travelling from cochin to dubai but immigration department didn't allow me to go.

the above said lines are very true they can easily tamper your passport.

Indian Airports — Be careful at the Indian airports!

this is exactly y many indians refrain from and have second thoughts going home.even non citizens in U.S. dont get this shoddy treatment.this is the true india not the spiritual and religious front they show to rest of world.it seems these airport officials are exacting vengeance on people who"ve been fortunate to go abroad and feel we all owe them a living.no u.s. airport official rips an indian off,in a country where all the official only look forward to raping check books this country is doomed and will forever remain a developing country.even the poorest american doesnt cling to money as the richest indian does.they think nothing of violating your rights and embarras u.little wonder indians are hated.
                  one "s gotta be outta his mind to think about returning home

airports Authority of India — no coverage after 10:30 pm till 6:00 am

sir(s)/madam(s)

i am facing lots of problem due to above said complaint, i am from Barapani Airport, Umroi Village, Barapani, Shilong. As i said there were no coverage area after 10:30 Pm till morning 6:00 am. Till 10:30 Name of tower is" Umroi Cant 2". plz kindly do some for that.

thanking you

ur custmer
                  A.k.Yadav

airports Authority of India — PASSPORT YET NOT RECEIVED

RESPECTED SIR,
                  IT IS TO DRAW YR KIND ATTENTION THAT MY PASSPORT ALONGWITH PASSPORT OF MY SPOUSE AND MINOR DAUGHTER HAVE YET NOT BEEN RECEIVED BY US. DETAILS APPENDED BELOW:
                  NAME RELATION FILE NO.AND DATE
                  1.VIVEK KUMAR SELF LKOG000142 DATED 25.02.08
                  2.MEENA DOHARE SPOUSE LKOS000182 DATED 29.02.08
                  3.JAYATI SAGAR DAUGHTER LKOM001237 DATED 29.02.08
                  KINDLY EXPEDITE DESPATCH ON OUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS AND OBLIGE,
                  RESIDENCE: K-347, ASHIYANA RESIDENTIAL COLONY, KANPUR ROAD LUCKNOW, U.P., PIN226012
                  READ THE BELOW LINES CAREFULLY

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TODAY[protected] TO ONE OF OUR STAFF (XAVIER) IN INDIA AND HE IS IN TROUBLE AND RUNNING TO SOLVE THE MATTER. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO RETURN TODAY AFTER VACATION BUT 4 PAGES WERE MISSING FROM HIS PASSPORT AND HELD AT AIRPORT.

PLEAE TAKE CARE….AND FORWARD THIS ALERT TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

Dear all

Passport Alert at Indian Airport
                  Read it Carefully... . BE ALERT!!!

Be careful at the Indian Airports, This is a well organized conspiracy by Indian Immigration, Police, Customs and Air India staff with networking at all the Indian International Airports.

Be careful whenever you give your passport to Immigration/ Customs/Air India staff. The pass port can be easily tampered and can create trouble to you.

They have found easy way of making money from NRIs.

This is the way, how it works: Modus-operandi of such incidences.

At the time of the passenger's departure, if the passenger is not looking at the officer while he is stamping the exit, the officer very cleverly tears away one of the page from the passport. When the passenger leaves
                  the immigration counter, the case is reported on his computer terminal with full details. Now all over India they have got full details of the passenger with Red Flag flashing on the Passport number entered by the
                  departure immigration officer. They have made their money by doing above.
                  On arrival next time, he is interrogated. Subject to the passenger's period of stay abroad, his income and standing etc., the price to get rid of the problem is settled by the Police and Immigration people. If someone argues, his future is spoiled because there are always some innocent fellows who think the honesty is the basis of getting justice in India ...

Please advise every passenger to be careful at the airport.

Wheneverthey hand over the passport to the counters of any one i.e. ; Air India, or immigration or the customs, they must be vigilant, should not remove eyes from the passport even if the officer in front tries to divert their attention.
                  Also, please pass this information to all friends, media men and important

politicians. Every month 20-30 cases are happening all over India to rob the

NRIs the minute he lands.

Similar case has happened with Aramco's Arifuddin. He was travelling with his family. They had six passports. They got the visa of America and decided to go via Hyderabad from Jeddah. They reached Hyderabad . Stayed about a month and left for the States. When they reached The States, the page of the American visa on his wife's passport was missing. At the time of departure from Hyderabad it was there, the whole
                  family had to return to were caught by the police and now it is over 2 months, they are running after the Police, Immigration officers and the Courts.. On going in to details with him, he found out the following:

One cannot imagine, neither can believe, that the Indian Immigration dept can play such a nasty game to harass the innocent passengers.

All the passengers travelling to & fro India via Bombay and Hyderabad must be aware of this conspiracy. Every month 15 to 20 cases are taking place, at each mentioned airport, of holding the passengers in the crime of tearing away the passport pages. On interviewing some of them, none of them was aware of what had happened. They don't know why, when and who tore away the page from the middle of the passport.

One can imagine the sufferings of such people at the hands of the immigration,

Police and the court procedures in India after that.. The number of cases is increasing in the last 2-3 years. People who are arriving at the immigration, they are questioned and their passports are being held and they have to go in interrogation.. Obviously, the conspiracy started about 2 to 3 years ago, now the results are coming. Some of the Air India counter staff too is involved in this conspiracy.

KINDLY SEND THIS TO AS MANY AS YOUR FRIENDS ACROSS THE WORLD & ALSO REQUEST THEM TO CHECK THE PASSPORT AT THE CHECKING COUNTERS AND BEFORE LEAVING THE AIRPORT

Ayaz Khan
                  Sales Executive
                  Power Zone Est - ABB
                  Riyadh, Saudi Arabia .
                  Tel : +[protected]/14
                  Fax: +[protected]
                  Cell: +[protected]
                  E-mail:[protected]@gmail.com
                  Never belief in the Rumors.. I have been traveling abroad more than 200 times as a part of Job never face such problem.

Some pakistani must have sent this.
                  SIR, I WANT TO RENEW MY PASSPORT NO.R789080 ISSUED AT BOMBAY ON 7 OCT1981 .I WAS WORKING IN ABU DHABI (UAE) SO I FREQUENTLY TRAVELED OVER THERE. NOW I MET A CALL FROM BANGKOK FOR POST OF ENGINEER IN BIRLA BASED TEXTILE MILL..

PLS MAKE MY WAY EASY BY REISSUING PASSPORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. MY RESIDENCE ADDRESS IS 62, PRATAP NAGAR WEST MAHOLI ROAD MATHURA U.P . MY CELL NO.[protected] AND RESIDANCE NO.[protected] . I AM VERY ANNOYED WITH YOUR SERVICE.PLS TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION IN THIS REGARD.
                  sir, i have a tatkal passport which is valid upto 2020, and when the police came for enquiry, he just called me, at the moment i was out of town, and when i returned i called them back, he just told to stay at home and he will be coming, and i called him more than six times and he was saying the same answer, finally, ten days passed away.And when i called him again, he said that the application has been sent back reporting door lock.
                  i've got admisson in canada and everthing is ready i have to leave with in 25 days, do i face a problem at international airport with a passport without police enquiry.

sir, please answer me.

Aziz Ur Rahim
                    I went to london about a year ago and on returning via Indra Gandhi International Airport, someone took my bag which contained merchandise worth Rs. 60, 000. When I contacted the airport authority, they said that someone from Darbhanga ( Bihar ) have taken yor bag. I asked them if you are so confirm about that then why didn't you stopped him. Please help me.

Shib Sankar Saha
                      I had joined Airports Authority of India (NAD), Bhubaneswar Airport as a Junior Engineer (Electrical) on 8th September, 1995 and resigned from the service on 19th August, 1996 to join Indian Railway. As per service condition, I had also deposited one month salary at the time of my resignation. At present I am working as a Sr. Lecturer in Electrical Engg., Govt. College of Engg. & Textile Tech, Berhampore, West Bengal.

During my service at Bhubaneswar Airport, every month considerable amount (approximately Rs. 400 per month) from my salary was deducted as a contribution to C.P.F for the whole period of my service, which is around eleven months. However, till then no C.P.F. account no. was given to me. After my resignation I have written many letters to Bhubaneswar Airport to get back the refund of C.P.F. deposit. But I have not received any response from the other end.

In this situation, I earnestly request you to extend your cooperation such that I can get the refund at an early date. Hope, you will realize my situation and consider my appeal.

Recently Discussed

20 days ago
                        Regarding job
                        regarding fake job
                        Airports Authority of India
                        Fraud news airport jobs / took money for jobs