Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Aug 11, 2022

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

Airtel Postpaid — ACTIVATE SIM CARD

To
Airtel Co. Ltd.,

Sub: - Reminder to activate sim-card

I had purchased SIM card from your gallery on 9th April 2008. But still the card is not activated. I have been contacted to you gallery as well as your customer services but the executive doesn’t give satisfied answer. So stop this harassment and help me out. Other wise I am going to complaint to customer forum.

This...
I am owning Air Tel mobile for last seven years[protected].
I find the connectivity very poor from my office premises - Jade towers, first floor - my own business office CacGanpathy.at 24 Balfour Road Kellys, Chennai 600010.
My several complaints not satisfactorily attended for over four o years now. Records with Airtel Chennai office during period Mr. Krishnan was regional head.
Now after much frustuation, I have...

Airtel Prepaid — Detailed bill

As Airtel online Complaint is not working properly that why i m filing my complaint here.
How can i get the list of incoming calls and outgoing calls with duration for the last three months from my mobile number?

My Mobile Number is :[protected]...

If i give sms means it is reaching to others correctly but other sms reaching to me is too late
IDEA

Hi, I am Samee Khan, I use to reside in india but now m in Dubai, i have a problem regarding my Idea Sim, m not able to receive massage and calls on my mobile,
My mobile number is +91 [protected], your response is essential kindly conform...

Please understand the seriousness of my problem...

Thanks and Regards
Skhan

my airtel connection ([protected]) kept, disconnected despite of submitting the required documents thrice once at airtel gallery dadar also . the, , online, , information assures, , the connection, to be started in 24 hrs and the airtel staff promises it to start in 48 hrs, and in reallity it has not been stared till, 96 hrs, and on that the customercare ask us to submitt the documents, again, quite disgusting .service.

Airtel Prepaid Connection — authorities please take into notice

Sir/Mam

I am a customer of airtel prepaid connection from UP east region (allahabad).

The service of the best known prepaid company in india here is no better than any other company.
    There is no support at all from the customer care executives either on the phone or on the airtel customer care outlets/offices here.
    The customer care executives on the phone themselves do not know what is asked and what they should answer.
    After facing this many times finally i decided to bring the matter to your notice.
    Above all after taking my complaint regarding non working of GPRS to the airtel office i9n the civil lines area of allahabad no intrest was shown by the executive Shilpi Srivastava on 6 oct 2007 and she started blaming my handset for the problem.
    I told her that i have already got my phone checked, she said i cannot do anything the best thing you can do is to change your connection from airtel to any other service provider. Also the tone in which she replied made me feel insulted me in front of many other customers present there. I asked her to tell her name and she told her name saying that i am not afraid of anyone go and do whatever you want and go ahead to complain to whomever you want.
    I told her that this is not a way a customer care executive should talk and behave she replied that i am like that only and some customers like you should be dealt like this only.i dont know how I have taken out this time to mail you but my bad experience led me to do so.
    I hope you will look into the matter.
    i have a problem with your service, that i purchese your connection before two month on that time my prepaid validity was 10 of oct 2008 but today i suddenly shoked after watching the validity period of my sim card that is 10 of oct 2007 so sir pls solve my problem my mob no is [protected]
    i was using the airtel postpaid connection since last 2 years.now i have converted it into prepaid and submitted all teh documents last month.now they have barred my number. i have again given them the documents and my number is not yet started.
    In my case, once the customer care executive failed to resolve/ answer my questions then I have been told that you please speek to our Supervisor and after that no response. It happened twice on 04 May 2008 afternoon. If that is the way Airtel is handling a customer then we should take up the things in other way to resolve our problem.

Airtel — Prepaid Connection Barred & Money Lost.

I got the Airtel PrePaid Number: +91-[protected] through the Airtel's 3rd Party suppliers (Indirapuram, Ghaziabad) and as asked I had submitted 2 Photographs & Photo Identification Proof (of my native city).

The Number worked ok for atleast 1 month.

But to my surprise, suddenly Airtel Barred the Outgoing/Incoming Calls without Notification to me like...by Calling or by SMS for the Reason of Barring the Services. But it was showing the Airtel's Signal.
    At that time, I was away from the City from where I bought the Connection.
    So, when I came to City from where the Connection was purchased, I visited the Airtel's Relatioship Centre at Noida-Sec62 & I got the Response that they don't deal with this Prepaid's & I need to call at 51111 from the Phone which was lying there.

1) I called at 51111 & came to know that the Number has been Barred Permanently due to Wrong Verification & cannot be activated by any means...
    2) When asked for my Money Balance which it was having...& he said the Money (Approx. 400/-)will also get Lost...

But, how they did the Verification ??? As I came to know that Nobody came for the Verification to the Mentioned Photo ID's Address.
    And, what about my Balance Money ???

THIS IS STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Will appreciate your response & early resolution.

Also please provide me the Reference/Docket Number for further communication as the executive simply refused to provide the same.

Rajesh Dua
    I have taken Pre- Paid Air Tel Connection no [protected] on july 2008 and activated to Lifetime from Patna (Bihar). GPRS / Internet activated on july 2008. But the connection is blocked on 19.08.08 without my information / notice. After contacting the customer care, your representative told me that "documents was not submitted" .then i again go to your airtel main branch in patna(bihar) and again submitted my documents but they rejected my request. due to this my several works hampered .

Hence you are requested to kindly take necessary action to restore my connection.

Thanking you,
    I am unable to open the link which is meant for unsubscibing www.wap.mobifun.in.I want to unsubscribe this service. Kindly bail me out from the problem. My mobile number is [protected]

Airtel — call disconnect,bail refund in wrong information

my call disconect many times by floor supervisor mr. manjeet singh nd many agents...... nd they are giving me wrong.... kinjdly chk nd sortout my problem....kindlty check and give customers fully satisfaction...... my no is [protected].....give me the responce of complaint through sms or call
    thanks
    Dear Sir Madam

I have taken a connection from airtel mobile no [protected] of your company. earlier it was a
    postpade mobile but due to some problem at their end i changed the sim in to
    prepaid no. as i was a old customer to his company i dont want to loose the
    relation so i keep continue with their services as a prepaid mobile. for this i
    have recharged my mobile from his authorised shops but few days back i found that i
    unable to make the calls so i tryed his customer care but unable to talk.
    then i have a talked with avinash at his customer care no [protected]. he
    is saying that my no is deactivated and I could not use your mobile I
    have to buy another number to talk the ppl i was surprise to listen that
    how come is possible that because i have a suffefient balance in the mobile
    and there is no previous dues against me even i have received a demand
    draft of security amount which i have deposited earlier to the company.

as there is no any information given to me for disconnection of the phone
    i am facing huge problem due to disconnection of this no.

I have requested him several times but no response from his side

so you are requested to take a kind note and take necessary action against him for activation
    connection asap.

Pradeep Kumar Jalutharia

I am already using airtel prepaid no andrecently took another number [protected] in Oct-09 from 'Kriplani Brothers,A/14, Shop No. 8, Opp. Lucknow Hospital, Krishna Nagar, Lucknow. I submitted my documents to them. The number was activated and working fine, but within a week the outgoing was barred due to non-sub of docs. Then the shop owner said that due to some changein distributor, docs were notsubmitted in time so please submit again. I did the same. But in sometime incoing was also barred. I followed up with theairtel office in alambagh andtheysaidcdocs not recieved, please sumit them, but to your dealer only, since it will be fast then. So I talked to Kriplani again. He said that he has talked to people in airtel and the number will start working again in 2-3 hours. Since then he said it more than 10 times. But eventually now the number has completely failed to come even on network Sim registration failed is the message now. When I told this he said the sim is corrupt go to airtel office in alambaghand get a new one with same nagar. All else is fine. But today the airtel executive told me that this number is removed from network due to non sub of docs. During these days I loaded this number with 400 Rs because the shop owner said the number is fine and will work in few hours.

Over the loss of sim card cost and Rs. 300 plus, it has been a lot of mental harassment for me and I have exhausted from going to airtel office and this shopowner again and again.

Can someone at Airtel take note of my grievance and take appropriate action in this case to either refund my money or get this number activated with available balance.

Thanks in advance.
    Dear sir/madam
    I have taken a prepaid Airtel connection in 2004.I had no problem with the connection till May 2010.suddenly one day the service was cut without any informationn so I approached the chetput,chennai airtel office .they alsked tme to provide ID proof and the same was provided and they told me that the serivce will be activated within 48 hours and they issued me a duplicate sim. But they never activatted my number [protected] and I approached once again and they told me that they will activiate within one hour.They were not responsible and thier atttitude was not costumer pleasing. It was not activated at all. I then recieved a call after two weeks from Airtel mentioning that my number will be activitaed if I required. I once again insisted them to activate and the same was activiated .This service continued for one month and suddenly this serivce was cut again .Whe I enquired i did not get any response.When I and my friends tried this number, someone else was picking the phone ,I understand that this number has been given to someone else without my concern.,as we are aware of the present issues like terrorism and other problem ,I dont understand how Airtel can give this number to someone else .Kindly do the needful .My present number is [protected]

Yours Truly
    Beena Santosh
    Since 2008 I have been using a prepaid connection with Airtel.Few days back I received one message from Airtel regarding this connection.They pressurising me to reproduce my ID card copy as well as Photograhs,but I submitted all these documents before I took this Connection.Two days back I lost my out going call fecility.After that they threatened me to disconnect this Prepaid connection If I fail to submit these documents with in this week.Past two years I am using this particular connection , all of my relatives and friends having this mobile number.So I could not give up connection ,please give a solution for this,
    K.K.Makeshkumar

Airtel Prepaid Connection — Disconnected despite of submitting the documents

Dear Sir

I am having Airtel Connection ([protected]) from past 8 months.
    Recently I got an sms to re-submit all the relevant documents for verification.
    I did submit all documetns at an Airtel outlet
    Despite of that my mobile got disconnected yesterday (17-Oct-2010)
    When I tried calling customer care executive, no one responded the call
    I am out of station and it wont be possible for me to re-submit the documents right away

Please help me in this regard

Kumar Gaurav Tiwari
    This is to bring notice that Airtel Mobile network provider is deducting my balance for using Airlet live, But i did not using the Airtel live for browsing. My mobile number [protected]. Even though I talked to the Customer care and also make a complaint in that matter ( complain No.CBDAL[protected] & cbdov[protected]) but they were still deducting my balance every day.

We are frustrated in using this Network.

I request authorities to take an proper action on this issue.

I do really appreciate if Airtel take this issue under consideration.

Naveed Shaikh
    No system of keeping record of prepaid customer and not bother to have a check on their retailer processes. Subsequently putting the customer at risk and trouble.

Hi All,
    I am not going to write long about this product and waste my and your time.

I am just copying the interactions I had with Airtel on a phone + SIm card missing case of mine. Please see the testimony of their response.

This company does not bother to collect and verify the customer who is getting enrolled when he is taking a card. And the un knowing customer approaches when the card is lost this company makes it a practice to say the card is in some ones name. I think this is a tactic used by them to ncrease the sale of new SIM.
    They do not educate/control their retailers who are selling SIM. ANd ultimately put the burden on poor customer.

Most of the time this company's contact us site detail is not opening. Even their corporate office phone numbers provided on the contact us dtail[protected] 42666500 are un attended. I am wondering how this comapny and their people are being regarded as the rising stars from India and quoted as example of success.

Okiey now the mail:

Remember for the mail below also I got a reply saying "
    Dear Airtel Customer,

Thank you for writing to us. We have already received a similar email from you earlier.

We are currently resolving your query and would revert to you within in 24 Hours.

Warm Regards
    Airtel Customer Service

This is an auto-generated response. Kindly do not reply on this mail" !!!!!
    [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
    Cc:
    [protected]@airtelindia.com

Dear Nodal Officer,

this is Reminder 7.

as per the mail below the SLA provided is 24 hours. But nothing happened after that also. I am surprised to note such a big organization like Airtel is not caring about keeping their commitments up to the customers.

Sriram K

Date: Wednesday, 17 November, 2010, 4:07 PM
    Dear Airtel Customer,

Warm Regards
    Airtel Customer Service

This is an auto-generated response. Kindly do not reply on this mail.

[protected]-Original Message[protected]------
    Subject: Fw: Re: REG : LOST SIM [protected] AND CALL REF :[protected] [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
    Date: 17/11/2010 03:54:17 PM
    From:[protected]@yahoo.com
    Message body:
    Dear Nodal Officer and Airtel CC,
    I am still waiting for an update on the mail below.

Regards....Sriram

--- On Mon, 10/5/10, Sriram k wrote:

From: Sriram k
    Subject: Re: REG : LOST SIM [protected] AND CALL REF :[protected]
    [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
    Cc: [protected]@airtelindia.com
    Date: Monday, 10 May, 2010, 5:29 AM

Kind Attn : Mr. Shastry SBN

Thank you for taking your valuable time off to go through my mail and to
    respond.
    In this regards, I would like to clarify some of the points.
    You can see that I have mentioned I visited the airtel relationship enter also
    : At Nallaya Complex - Thanjavur - 613001. And I was again directed to the
    airtel customer care.
    This is becming a circle where I am keep getting directed between your
    customer care and relationship center.
    If you can advise me what exactly the relationship center incharge would do to
    resolve my issue, it would be helpful.
    And FYI : the mail id [protected]@airtelindia.com is not functional. Mails sent to
    this ID are getting delivery failure reports. If you could notice I have marked
    this id also in my previous mail.

Sriram

[|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
    To:[protected]@yahoo.com
    Date: Saturday, 8 May, 2010, 5:25 PM

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

We regret the delay in responding to your mail.

We understand from your previous interaction dated[protected], you have
    expressed concern over sim issue for your Airtel number [protected].

We regret the inconvenience cause to you.

We would like to inform you that we have investigated and found that documents
    were mismatched. We request you to visit the nearest airtel relationship center
    to submit proof of documents.

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

We value your association with Airtel.

Warm Regards,

Shastry SBN
    Affiliate Officer
    Bharti Airtel Limited

To leave your feedback on the current interaction, please use the below
    hyperlink
    Click here to provide Feedback.

Or, if you cannot click on the above link, please copy the full URL from below
    and paste the URL in your web browser.
    7D8280828D8FDF10B615429E3AAA29BCCF305ABBC0C1C9355CBDC4C4CCCDCC315CA1EA2F&ref...

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information
    related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

[protected]Original Message[protected]
    From:[protected]@yahoo.com
    Cc:
    Sent: 08/05/2010 00:06:10
    Subject: Reg : Lost Sim [protected] and call ref :[protected]

this is to bring to your kind notice of an issue I am facing in getting back a
    duplicate sim card for a sim number which I lost along with my phone hand set.

The sim bearing number [protected] was purchased by me in Aug2007 and I was
    using it continuosly for last 3 years. I lost it 2 weeks back. Since then I am
    trying to get the same number and called up Airtel customer care several times
    and visited the Airtel dealer center but in vain. Neither of them owns the
    issue and I am getting dragged here and there in this issue. Basically I am
    being advised by Airtel customer care to approach the dealer and in turn
    advised by dealer to approach Airtel customer care.!!!

I gave my ID proof and details while purchasing the number at Thanjavur and
    using it. I still have the packing of card with me. But when I approached
    Airtel for getting a duplicate sim for the same I was told that the sim is
    under different user name but I am sure I gave my ID proof and bought the sim.

Ironically they are asking me to provide the address proof with which I
    originally purchased the number?? And I am telling I bought it in my only with
    my ID proofs!!! Rest of the confirmation questions like what was the last
    re-charge amount and which is the freuently called number, incoming call
    numbers and all I provided the clear answers and the same was validated by
    Airtel. And still I am denied getting back the same number.
    When I asked them to advise what other proof I should provide to provide I am
    the owner of the number I came to know to my surprise that there is no way and
    Airtel do not have a process for the same. In this context I would like to know
    how do I prove the authenticity of me using the SIM and get back the same.

Kindly get this investigated please. According to me this detracts from an
    otherwise good product.

I would like to request you to look into the issue and resolve ASAP.

Sriram
    Temp Ph : **********
    My mobile no is [protected] . I am with this mobile no since 2001 . I have submitted my documents twice earlier But few days before Airtel disconnect my no.They show me the cause "not submited the documents" . This time I am out of stations. This no is one of my business no . Please advice me what I should do ?

Partha Nag
    The complaint is resolved. Thank you sir
    dear sir
    please quiry of sms pack
    mobile no.[protected] may sms pack dala hua hai rs.64/- ka dt.29.7.11 velid.1 month transid.[protected] lekin sms karne se main balance kat raha hai, and refund my main a/c. balance please conform kariye balance kis liye kat raha hai urgent basis please call me [protected]

sunil ku agrawal
    My Airtel Prepaid Connection (Tamil Nadu) - [protected] was activated during Dec 2011 after due verification by Airtel authorities.
    Now the connection has been DEACTIVATED from 28 Jan 2012.
    Though the SIM had sufficient balance and is supposed to be valid till Sep 2014, I don't understand why the connection should be deactivated.
    Customer Care on [protected] was contacted by me and the reason given by Airtel was non usage of connection. Last call made by me was on 14 Jan 2012 and the SIM was functional upto 27 Jan 2012.

Those who are planning to buy a Airtel Prepaid connection please be cautious !!!
    I am using airtel prepaid connection for past 7 years. Now suddenly they deactivate my number because for not submitting proof. I check it in airtel show room. The Sim card was in my name only. Even though I submitted my proof once again. Still my number was in blocked list. I contact customer care also they didn't give good response to me. This made me lost important calls for past two day. I need you to take necessary step for this. My blocked no is [protected].
    My mobile no [protected]
    Kothanur post
    Blr 77 We are facing connectivity issues since last 10 days
    Just screaming Hello Hello hello on the Phone
    Ritu Bahri

mere pas 15 dismil jagah hai. merajagah u.p.est me maharajganj[gorakhpur] puraina pulic staion [ghughli] kepass hai . puraina bazaar me airtel ka tawer bahut kam kam karata hai. agar tawer keliy jagah chahiye to hame phon kare. mere jagah ke pas bijli ka poll pulice staion collage market hai.
      mera mob. no. [protected]
      email. madanlal.[protected]@gmail.com
      sir we are facing airtel network problem near jangamakote .pls install the tower in nadipinayakanahalli shidlaghatta (tq) Chikkaballpur (dist) karnataka and make our work easy_____ sudee

Sir I have a broad band connection and ever since I got one it has hardly been worthwhile. Mostly it connects to a low signal strength...so even when I get no activity from the service I get billed as the system says I am connected. I have waited connected whole days waiting for the signal strength to increase in vain. Rich company scamming the poor to get richer by cheating it seems. Now I want to discontinue the service and am unable to because I can't find any place to put my request in. Can anyone please help me there and give some website or a phone number where I could contact some one? Extremely greatfull. It seems best to stick to BSNL
        Dated03.04.2010
        Ref. A/c No. 15155903
        Tel: No.[protected]
        Mobile: [protected]

The Incharge,
        Since long time iam keep on complaining that the above mentioned connection with brodband under the plan of six months billing process. then why now the bill has been arised monthly??
        Please rectfiy the same and bill me as earlier as six month billing cycile with all the benifit avil.
        Thankyou
        Balwant Shastri
        Contact Manager Mr. Raghaavan Prasaad
        on [protected].

I would like to confirm that i want to discontinue the
          mobile connection with number [protected] at the
          earliest.

The name of the plan is Airtel Call at 1 Plan.

It was taken under CUG plan in TCS, Kolkata.
          I have shifted to Bangalore. So, I request u to please
          discontinue that connection at the earliest and send me
          the bill or please let me know the procedure for doing the
          same.

Kindly note that this number [protected] is under
          roaming and i want to discontinue that number at the
          earliest. I already called up Customer Care and they
          asked me to mail to this ID. I tried mailing to
          [protected]@airtelindia.com many times but there was no
          response.

My alternate number is [protected].

G. Pratibha

A few days ago, I had around Rs 60 in my balance. Today I checked and found that it had been reduced to Rs 1.93 without any usage!!

Moreover, airtel has no complaint system
            On calling 121, the IVRS informs that we should call at 198
            On calling 198, the IVRS informs that we should SMS "airtel" to 121.
            On sending SMS, the reply comes - "Sorry, no matches found..."

This...
            Since I own the airtel prepaid friends sim card, I am liable to call at 10 paisa per minute between 10 pm to 8 am and 3 pm to 5 pm to any airtel mobile number. But since last two days, They had charged at normal rate i.e. 1 Rs per minute during these concessional hours. So that I lost so many balances. And that I also came to know at the end of the call.
            Still after complaining to them, they have not started the facility yet. br...

Airtel — pune airtel office

am a defence person and i came to PUNE for some medical check up.. my unit is in karnataka..i lost my mobile in pune last sunday...i had wrote an FIR solapur bazar police station on 16th and went to airtel head office IN PUNE next day to block my sim card ...frm there a lady sitting on cutomer care deck -her name is -----AJITHA CHIVATE----- made me stand infront of her desk for 15 minutesfor nothing since she was messaging her friend in her...
            i have been a prepaid customer o[censored]r airtel services for the last 6years.since last two days, i.e.19th and 20th june, i am facing loss of network coverage as soon as i enter roaming network.when, today i called up ur customer care executive, HE DENIED TO LODGE A COMPLAINT.THIS IS REALLY SORRY STATE FOR A COMPANY LIKE "AIRTEL".BUT THIS IS SHOCKING AS WELL.
            THE EMPLOYEES OF AIRTEL INDIA IS BRINGING A REALLY BAD NAME FOR THE...

I'm airtel subscriber. My mobile number is: [protected]. On[protected] I requested Mr. Janak Raj and collection coordinator Mr. Manoj to switch over my airtel postpaid connection to prepaid. And for this purpose, I paid them Rs: 750 on their demand to make the connection prepaid from postpaid. And they took my Sim and got back me a new piece of Sim and promised me the connection will be activated the very next day. But when the connection was not activated, I personally met the owner of Ashu Telecom, Fazilka and told him my grievances. He told me the different story with the words that they have given me a wrong sim. And he asked me submit the SIM to him he would change it next day. I trusted him and gave the SIM to him. The Next day so far has not come. Now, I requested all the gentlemen Manoj & Janak Raj and the owner of the Ashu Telecom Mr. Tarsem. Then, I also telephonally talked to Airtel Customer care executive Mr. Naresh Ji but he has no answer to my grievances execpt for the demand of Rs: 1000 more to start my connection. It is sad to mention that whether I have no SIM for the last two months (From[protected] to till date) why should I pay the bill without any connection or SIM. Rather I'm in trouble because my mobile is not working and a great loss has done to me for the negligence on the part of your department.
            Please make to rectify and issue me the SIM otherwise I might be forced to adopt legal action. My connect number is: [protected]
            Best Regards
            Ashok Kumar Chuchra
            Fazilka
            My airtel no. [protected] (which needs to be rectified)

Every day simply Rupee is getting deducted from my balance though i do not have that plan. So far I have complained 5 times regaeding this to Customer care, but they simply say
              " It is some technical problem and will be clarified within one or two days". So far i haven't got any solution for this and thats why i have been planning to change my mobile connection to someother.
              My mobile number is [protected]
              my balance too is getting deducted everyday without any reason

Airtel Customer Care — Airtel customer service is No.1 GARBAGE

-First of all, their customer service is a No.1 Junk!!
                -I am terribly pissed off by the AirTel Services, especially the Customer Service department!!!
                -If the postpaid customer service is Bull-, this is Pig !!
                -I had a AirTel postpaid connection since 4 months and due to their erotic billing and hopeless service I was terribly irritated.
                -None of them know any information when I call them on the discrepancies...

Airtel Prepaid — MISSED CALL ALERT

Complaints on "Air Tel prepaid service"
                Read more complaints on this Company
                Air Tel prepaid service

I am a prepaid customer of Airtel.
                My mobile no is [protected]
                from last 10 days my balance for the subscription to MCA (missed cal alart) deduction without my permission.
                I am trying to lodge my complaint from last 10days but all in vain...
                I AM RECEIVING MANY UNWANTED PRERECORDED CALLS FROM AIRTEL. THE TIME OF CALL IS GENERALLY ANYTIME IN DAY. EVERYTIME SOME UNKNOWN AIRTEL MOBILE NO. DISPLAYES IN MY MOBILE AND I HAVE TO ATTEND THE CALL AS THE IDENTITY IS NOT KNOWN. i JUST WANT TO STOP THIS NON-SNESE CALLS.
                ONE OF SUCH PRERECORDED MESSAGE MOBILE NO IS. [protected].

MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]....

Hi there!
                I, Vinay Tripathi, have been using a Prepaid Sim for the last more than two years and never thought of changing the Service Provider as was really happy with the service.

I received a call from a person named Nitin and Rajeev about getting the connection converted to POSTPAID. As I was using the phone a lot, it looked better to me when they told me that they are going to provide me the option of STD rates at Re 1/min, all local calls 50 paise and a validity of one year at Rs. 998/- only.

On 9th of June, a boy named Brijesh, dialled me and asked for my address to come to the home, and after I provided him the hint he was there.
                I got the form(FORM NUMBER : 2250126) filled in and paid Rs 1000/- to him after getting verified that he is from that DSA. I also had a talk with Nitin at that time from the agent's phone.
                Also Brijesh asked for the ID proof and photograph that I provided him as my Voter ID Card(I have the number of the card with me)

When I asked the agent about the SIM, he told me that the same SIM that I had been using will be converted to postpaid in just three to five hrs duration.

I waited for that time and got no response till late 9 PM after which I called Nitin who told that there is some network issue going on and hence it may take sometime.

After that I called up Nitin many times for the next five days but got no responses. (I also had all the conversation recorded on my mobile).

I then talked to Brijesh who told that he had left the company as they were fraud and that he had to take his money too.

After I continuously called him so many times, Nitin provided me the number for another person Angad Kapur stating that he was the RM for the company.

I talked to Angad who assured me that he would personally look into the matter and would get it done ASAP.

For the next three days, he responded to my calls atleast but after that everytime the mobile started going either busy or switched off.

AND AFTER THAT TODAY IT IS 20TH JUNE----

How many times I had called Brijesh, Nitin and Angad, I am not sure.

I also called up the number from where I got the call to get the SIM converted to postpaid and was really surprised to know that it landed to an Airtel DSA, that showed that the call was made from there itself.

I don't pay attention to loosing Rs. 1000/- as it is man only who commits mistakes.
                But really very frustrated and agitated too that now willing to get the number changed.
                And also having a fear if they get any card issued against my DOCUMENTS taken by them as the ID proof.

The EVIDENCES that I have with me are as follows:

1. Recorded video of Brijesh who took money from me
                2. Voice conversations with Nitin and Angad
                3. Numbers for all of them

Brijesh: [protected]
                Nitin: [protected]
                Angad Kapoor : [protected]

There is one more number([protected]) that is there in the list as he once called me up again for the conversion of the CARD.

4. Number for the DSA verified and that is [protected]
                5. Form Number : 2250126 filled on 9th of June
                Airtel DSA, Frontline Sales PVT LTD., andheri (east)

Hi there do not submit any kind of docs and money to the above mentioned DSA ...i got a call from sangeeta (executive)..she said submit the docs along with Rs. 300.00 and service will be activated within 5 days..now it has been over 20 days not single intimation from Airtel..when i approched airtel.. thehey did not received the doc and the money..Again when i called that sangeeta (i never seen such an executive )..she given one more useless fellow's number..he said will check and revert..but he did not.then i called that guy..there is no response ..just attended the call neither he keeping on hold nor answering.. So please do not beleive in such kind of fraud company.. i lost my money and docs..Beware of these dogs like sangeeta and satish poojary

Warm regards,
                Govindraj.K

I have used Airtel and Its nothing but a top level scam company. I disputed my bill and one of thir collection agency said you need to pay only 1000 rupees against my 2300 rupees bill and I even disputed it stating I needed to pay only 900 since the other charges were on the period when I did not have connection at all.

I accepted to pay an 100 more rupees to close this and I got a reciept. Later one of my friends was contacted stating about my airtel payment which is violation of privacy. I called airtel and they apologized to my friend. After 3 months I got a court notice. I am unlike the people working for Airtel am from a good and respectable family, hence could not tolerate the shame and paid even that 1300.

So people its not connecting people...its commiting fraud...beware
                  kindly send us bill for period 17.06.2011 to 16.07.2011.

Respected sir,

I had gone to banglore for written exam.During returning I lost my mobile.so Iwant to be lock my sim card .
                    Mobile No: [protected]
                    My address: Birla Institute of Technologgy, mesra Ranchi.

Mobile No: [protected]
                    My address: Birla Institute of Technologgy, mesra Ranchi.
                    thanking you
                    when i was in bus in evening 7.30 pm some one stolen my mobile from my pocket so let u block my sim becasue no one can missuse my sim no for criminal case.
                    I had gone to coimbatore for written exam.During returning I lost my mobile.so Iwant to be lock my sim card .
                    Mobile No: [protected]
                    my adress is s.seenarappan, old pochampalli, pochampalli(po)(tk), krishnagiri(dt)-635206
                    To lock SIM Card
                    Respected sir,

when i was in Auto on 04.06.2009 in evening 7.30 pm some one stolen my mobile from my pocket so let u block my sim becasue no one can missuse my sim no for criminal case.
                    My address: 23/1/H/5 cossipore Road
                    . Kolkata- 700 002.
                    yet, I am staying at Dhanbad.
                    After, lock a sim card you must send me a message on my Rediff ID.
                    thanking you
                    To whom it may concern: when I was in bus in evening 10pm someone stolen my mobile from my pocket.Please, let u block my sim for no one can missuse my sim no. for any criminal case. My no.(63)[protected] My Address:Caridad, Cavite City, Manila Philippines Please send me email for confirmation. Thank you very much
                    Respected Sir,

I am Siddalingeshwara.S from Bangalore.Some one has stolen my mobile today morning(10/11/2009), pls lock my airtel sim card, my mobile no is [protected], pls reply to me on my mailing id([protected]@gmail.com), Thanks in advance.

My address is,
                    Shantha building,
                    IYD Road,
                    Arishinakunte,
                    Nelamangala Taluk,
                    Bangalore-562123.

Thanks and Regards,
                    Siddu
                    sir, I am sanjai gandhi, i am frm tamil nadu i have lost my mobile with sim card two days before, please lock my sim card my mobile no;[protected] pls reply on my e-mail, my e mail is [protected]@yahoo.com. Sanjai gandhi s/o govindasamy, begara halli dharmapuri, pala code (tk ) my id proof is my pass port my pass port no is f-4088690 plz as soon as possible
                    regards. sanjai

Mobile No: [protected]
                    My address: sanet, chinsurah, hooghly,
                    thanking you
                    I have lost my sim card while Iam at out of station, so please lock it before some will use it. The no. is [protected]

l have lost my sim card i m comming other city to his city last time So please locked my mobile number is. [protected]

I lost my mobile. so please lock my sim card number [protected].
                    I lost my mobile. so please lock my sim card number [protected]